All Comments on 'Culture Shock'

by Sir_Nathan

Sort by:
  • 421 Comments (Page 5)
CT1202CT1202over 7 years ago
Only one wish...

The story in itself is so prolific- characters with dimension, a hit of romance, sexual exploration, and best of all education on so many important D/s and BDSM ares!

My one wish is that the journey for these characters was continued so we could grow a bit with them. What's suppose to happen next is often misguided on this site and elsewhere and I believe you could do it justice.

Bravo and a slight beg Sir_Nathan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazingly well written!

Fascinating text. There are some weaknesses in the pages 19 throughout 23 that should be tiedied up, though ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This is one of the first stories I read when I became interested in D&s. Now, after several years, coming back to it... it kind of warms my heart a little. Like a time capsule :) Loved this story then, love it now.

SimonDoomSimonDoomabout 7 years ago
oldie but goodie

One of my first D&S reads on this site, a long time ago, just as for the previous commentator. One of my favorite stories on this site; the development of the character and her journey is great, very erotic. One of the more influential stories in how I see and enjoy erotica. I wish the author was still writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A wonderfully written D/s story

I love how you develop all the characters of the story, how genuine the dialogue is, and the portrayal of how healthy the relationship between Elaine and Gary is. If I never knew of BDSM or at least D/s, this would be a great example, although fictional, of how such a relationship should be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Brilliant

I need a guy like Gary! I orgasmed so many times. can't stop reading it!

SlippergirlSlippergirlover 6 years ago
You should get yourself published!

This is, hands down, one of the best..if not THE best stories I have read on this site. Yes it got me hot! but this story is more than that. The character development was brilliant and their interactions were so natural. I read a lot of this sitting downstairs with the family as I couldn't put it down. Such a good read..I had to find out what happened next! How I would love to read the next installement...what happens next? Did they have sex on the car bonnet? Did Elaine enjoy her first weekend? I myself have often wondered how do people go from online to real life. Anyway, I think this is just as good as lots of books on Amazon...take it to a publisher! Thanks for the great read xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderfully written

Such a cliff hanger! This desperately needs a sequel!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow. Just wow.

I normally have way too short of an attention span to read longer stories on here or I'll skip around. But this one had me on the edge of my seat! I really liked the side characters and the character development. I really wish you were still writing. Now I don't know what to read next! If you ever do come back to writing and this site, I can't wait to see what you create next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incredible

This left me dripping.. I wish I could be Gary's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

This mirrors some of my own real story with a man I have submitted to online. You can guess what website I met him on. We haven't met in person yet but I do belong fully to him because that it what I'm meant to do. His pleasure does fulfill me. It was so wonderful reading about an experience like my own where the Man teaches the woman step by step. I'm so grateful that you put this into words for all of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

I beg you you please please more

kitkatcnt8706kitkatcnt8706almost 6 years ago
Thank you

I realized my submissive tendencies at 16. I dont trust easy though. I have been submitting to someone online for over a year. We are planning on meeting in real life in a few months depending on finances. This story actually helped me feel more ready to meet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really good read

Thanks for this great story. Would I have payed for it I would say worth every penny. Thx a lot.

TheNaiadTheNaiadabout 5 years ago
Amazed and Chagrined!

It's so rare to find a piece of work so painstakingly plotted out; your patience and prowess is apparent; I have to admit I'm rather disappointed to not see the story finished (although I do understand and appreciate the reasons), and even more-so to see your work plagiarized and being sold by someone else. It's unfortunate that some, in the lack of inspiration, can attempt the unimaginative theft of others' success.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Part 2 please?

Great story, I have read it so many times. I know you wrote it years ago but would you consider doing a part 2? would love to hear about their weekend, relationship and future. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you Sir_Nathan

This story was my introduction to the bdsm world more than ten years ago. I was intrigued by the humor, empathy and the obvious kind but firm heart of the person behind the story.

I 've been together with my love for about 10 years back then, married at the time and slowly drifting towards elements of D/s, learning there is a name for our proclivities. We were so curious ourselves and got many answers. Tank you Sir_Nathan. This was amazing and I guess it shaped us in a way. Reading the story again today with my experiences, personal development and the same husband/Master by my side ever since, I still love it!

JadeSparrowJadeSparrowover 4 years ago
Thank you, Sir_Nathan!

This is probably my favorite BDSM story here. Like, ever. It was so informative, it felt so real. At times, I could totally relate to Elaine. I practically have a step-by-step checklist of what I need to do if I ever make the figurative dive into this community! I hope you keep writing stories like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

My favorite story. So close to my own fantasies when I was a virgin looking for a mentor to teach me his wildest fantasies. I didn't find him then. And I wasn't gushing like Elaine. But I loved the care that went into writing this. Wow such a long time ago it was written and I find it only now.

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

*Cries of frustration* (Yeah yeah, I saw the warning in the beginning). Being edged by a story? Hell yes and I loved it! The sensual sexual tension between those two is off the charts. Also, a fiction with a patient Dom that is not into sadism is rather rare and I love those. COMMUNICATION HONESTY AND TRUST. Imagine if that was the standard for the vanilla world... Heaven on Earth or not that far. 5 stars well earned.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Best BDSM story! I spent whole afternoon for 5 hours reading this and felt like a teen engaginn in online conversation with a crush in the first time! Very refreshing and honestly touching to see this kind of love caring characters! I love both Elaine and Gary so much. You certainly had a knack for keeping the rhythm of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous