Cum Pirates of the 99th Century

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elle was gasping for breaths as she came hard. The man quickened his pace dramatically and was now pounding hard into Elle. The poor girl seemed outside of herself with delight. Her head lolled side to side as her body tremble through orgasm after orgasm.


The man was grunting loudly now and Vulva thought that he must be getting close himself. Elle’s body arched upward like a rigid bow as she screamed in ecstasy, the man roared with her. The clenching of his ass was proof enough. He had ejaculated into young Elle.

Commander Fallopia energized his restraints and he was pulled back from Elle. Elle was quickly tipped to vertical and a receiving cup placed beneath her. There was a murmur of approval as a copious amount of blood-tinged cum dripped from young Elle’s cunt. When the cup was full (an unusual event in of itself!) Elle was tipped back up upright.

The man looked as if he might be ready for another round. Vulva smiled at the thought, this could be a fun filled night for all.

Commander Fallopia dipped her right nipple into the cup of Virgin Blood in Cum of Some Young Guy. She offered the nipple to the officer on her left who sucked it clean. Fallopia offered the same to every woman there. The cup wasn’t close to being empty. This had every chance of being a very memorable evening as a second round of nipple dipped cum slurping occured.

Commander Fallopia smiled broadly, “Well, there appears to be plenty more where that came from! I certainly remember my first man, my One, as I’m sure all of you do too. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything quite like this.” She eyed the man’s re-erect man-ness, “He just might be the wildest One I’ve ever seen.” There were cheers throughout the room, Vulva noted that the Ground Team seemed to be cheering loudest. “My women, my shipmates, my friends, I give you the woman Elle Majora.” Raucous applause and cheers filled the room. Fallopia looked round the room and then at her beautiful attendant.

First Officer Vulva stepped forward and turned to her Commander. “Cunt or cock?”

“I believe I’ll have the cunt First Officer. You may enjoy the cock.”

Commander Fallopia knelt between Elle’s thighs and thoroughly cleaned her of any remaining cum. Elle came again. Fallopia stood and pulled her favorite dildo from beneath the bed. She connected it to her harness and slowly lubed it up. Fallopia placed it at the swollen entry to Elle’s womanliness and slowly filled her. She took Elle with a passion and an intensity the few of the crew had ever seen before. It was beautiful to see.

At the same time Vulva licked and slurped the cock until it was fastidiously clean as well as rock hard. She pushed the man onto his back and mounted him. She rode his cock to a delightful orgasm. The orgy was officially in full swing now.

It was a night that no one attending ever forgot. Although some of the crew remembered that night for reasons quite different than the rest. The officer in charge of the Ground Team as well as the three who had smuggled The One, as the man was soon called by all the crew, on board were subjected to 24 hours of orgasm denial as punishment for their violation of protocol.

A device was fitted to them that short-circuited their orgasm just as it was starting. Their crewmates took extra care to stimulate the quartet to almost orgasm after almost orgasm, until the four were screaming in deprived agony. That particular protocol was never violated on the Clitoris again.

In Orbit Around Estrogenos

“Commander. We just received permission to go down planet.”

“Thank you, I’ll be in my personal quarters if you need me.” The Commander entered her quarters to the sound of Elle getting thoroughly fucked by The One. The One had become so deeply attached to Elle that the crew teased her unceasingly about it. Elle didn’t seem to mind one bit and seemed to be quite fond of The One in return.

Elle saw the Commander enter and quickly grabbed a glass.

“Actually Elle I’d like it from you this time. Let him take you from behind dear.”

Elle got onto her hands and knees and moaned as The One filled her swollen cunt again. He pounded into her as she clenched her Kegels rhythmically. As the ships bells chimed The One came with a loud moan. Elle presented her cum-filled cunt to Commander Fallopia who quaffed heartily of the milky fluid. Fallopia marveled as it’s warmth filled her whole being. “I can’t begin to tell you how much I am going to miss this.”

Elle tried to hide her emotions but failed miserably. The Commander couldn’t help but notice and smiled at her assistant.

“Elle, there is something very important I need to talk to you about. As you well know, I cannot keep The One on board, he must go planet side.”

“Thawn. Thawn. Thawn” The One babbled enthusiastically.

“Are you still trying to teach him to say his name Elle? Oh he is the wild one isn’t he. Why a man should try to speak is beyond me, everyone knows a man’s tongue is really only good for one thing anyway.” Fallopia smiled at Elle. “As I was saying, he must go planet side, where he will be quarantined for a year.”

Elle gasped in horror. “A year? How will he survive? Who will take care of him properly? If he’s treated like most men…”

“I was coming to that Elle. As you know, I’m planning on offering him up for stud service. The motility quotient of his sperm is quite high. Our men barely register on the scale, while he nearly exceeds our ability to measure his potency. I can’t stay and manage him; in fact, I’ve already received orders for my next voyage.”

“Oh. When do we leave Commander?” Elle fought a losing battle with her tear-filled eyes. Had she just had her last fuck with The One?

“For me, not for a while. For you...probably never.”

“What? You’re not taking me with you?” This was all too much for Elle. To lose The One and her Beloved Commander was horrific beyond words. Amid body wracking sobs that caused her breasts to jiggle in a most becoming way Elle begged Fallopia to reconsider. “Anything Commander, I’ll do anything for you. Anything!”

“I’m counting on that Elle. I’m counting on your loyalty to me. I’m counting on your concern for The One.”

“I…I don’t understand Commander.”

“Elle, would you agree with me if I said that The One needed to be milked daily, at the least? Yes, I though so. And would I be wrong in speculating that you have more experience milking him than anyone else? Good. Elle I’ll come right to the point. I want you to go into quarantine with The One and see that he is milked daily. Until he has cleared quarantine I want 9 out of 10 emissions stored cryogenically. What you do with the tenth is up to you. Once he clears quarantine I want him mated no more then once per day. Any extra emissions will be accounted for according to our prior agreement. Is this acceptable to you?”

“YES! Oh yes, you can trust me completely Commander.” Elle hugged and kissed Fallopia on her lips, breasts and cunt. She slowly and lovingly licked Fallopia to a satisfying orgasm.

“You’ll have to give him a name Elle. Something catchy. The One will never do. Think up something exotic or wild.”

“While…thawn…while…thawn.”

Elle placed her fingers on the sides of The One’s mouth and squeezed as he tried speak. “One. One. One.”

“Wawn.”

“Oh my god Elle he can almost say it. Well done. Well done.”

“Wawn whell dawn. Wawn whiled won. Wawnwhiledwon.” The One patted his chest.

“I think he’s trying to say that his name is juanwildone?”

“Juanwildone? That’s the stupidest name I’ve ever heard. You know that’s just the kind of proof that shows that repeated erections can lead to serious brain damage.”

“Juanwildone indeed. Gimme a break!”

12