Cum See Me After Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
journeysa
journeysa
10 Followers

Donald reaches over and pulls some tissues, cleaning up his cock and putting it back in his pants, then cleaning her pussy, legs and desk, letting her relax. Tossing the sticky tissues into the trashcan, he sits back down in his chair, in time to see Heather sit up, smiling contently. "You sir...are a beast. And we will DEFINITELY be doing this again."

He smiles when he hears this. "You're not to bad yourself. And I'm very glad to hear that. Oh yeah, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised when you get your grades next. But tell me something...why don't you do your work? I mean...you're a great writer!"

She shrugs, heading over and picking up her shirt, slipping it on. "I dunno...most of your assignments don't appeal to me...so I don't bother doing them I guess. I prefer to do things that I actually enjoy doing."

He nods the whole time, patting his lap after she slips on the shirt. Taking the hint, she walks over and sits on his lap, her arms around his neck. "Well...You know you can't just stop doing your work...I mean...I'll give you your A's, don't worry about that...but you have to turn something in. So here's what I'll do...from now on...you have free range on the essay topics. Write about anything you want. But write. How's that sound?" Smiling, he kisses her lips softly.

She thinks about it for a while then nods, kissing back and cracking a smile. "Deal! Now if you'll excuse me Professor...I have to be somewhere." She says, getting off his lap aCoed does what it takes to get the grades. nd heading to the door, only to have Donald grab her wrist again, but this time his hand slides to her soft hand, bringing it to his lips and kissing it gently. She smiles warmly.

"Of course Heather. Thanks for a wonderful time." He says after kissing her hand gently and letting it go. She smiles and nods, unlocking the door and leaving. Prof. Reynolds smiles from his doorway as he watches her leave. He returns to his room as Donald steps out of his, fixing his tie and walking down the hallway, truly happy for the first time in a long while. He knows that this was not the last time he'll do this, and he knows that he has to tell Mary it's over. But not yet. He has to at least get the milk first.

journeysa
journeysa
10 Followers
12