All Comments on 'Cumming In My Wife's Best Friend Ch. 02'

by HornyHubbie

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wonderful!

Can't wait for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Erotically sensitive

Very well written to maintain sensitivity to the situation while erotically charging the deception being played out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Outstanding !

This series is a must-read for fans of well crafted erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing ...simply amazing .....

A must read is correct ....A++++

FionaVolpeFionaVolpeover 14 years ago
Hot

but I hope his dick falls off and she's barren.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I love cheaters!

They are so hot! Fuck marriage. He should leave his big pussy wife and work on making Helen's pussy loosey goosey too through multiple births. Then he can work on the perky 18 yo babysitter when Helen's all fucked out. That should be his new goal in life, fuckin' babies into previously tight snatches then taking his big dick on to the next conquest. Make sure he has a good job to support all his children too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The best story for ages!

Can not wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Erotic story!

From some of the comments here, I'm not sure that some readers realize this is an "erotic site for erotic stories". What did you expect? If the sex had been robotic, I doubt if it would've been a good read and some reader would have suggested the "non erotic" genre. No doubt. Good story author, anxious to read your next chapter. Thanks for the entertainment. ML

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
As someone said.

Why doesn't the husband just turn into a baby making machine? I am sure that he could fuck any of the married or non-married woman in the same street where he and his wife live. His wife should just pimp him out. I am sure all the non-baby making machine husbands who can't make babies won't mind being cuckolds to super baby making machine. Perhaps the wife should Put a sign up, "Husband for rent. Will Fuck women from ages 18 to 65" Well there should be some sort of cap on who he fucks and gets pregnant. After all a 65 year old mother? that's just nasty. But apart from those females outside of that age group I think he should have at it. Go for broke. Make as many kids as he can. But I don't think he should be married though. It would probably put a brake on his baby making plans if he has to keep going home to the wife. Unless of course she joins in and she becomes a baby making machine as well. That could be a whole new chapter? the adventures of a married couple and how they populated the whole of America with little rugrats. So writer you have your next chapter for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

Personally, I fucking hate cheaters but this story blows my mind!! Your writing style is exceptional. It's like I'm cheating with them & experiencing the guilt & excitement of their infidelity. God I hate you HH LOL

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
Engaging writing....

apparently makes people forget their principles,just like the excitement of new flesh makes cheaters forget their vows.The level of erotica here is good for this site these days, but to all the self-professed interpreters of what is erotic I would maintain that the very best erotic writing spends very little time in the realm of the flesh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
one of the best so far

I've never left a comment on any Literotica story...until now. Absolutely brilliant writing, hot as hell, and the ONLY story I've ever bookmarked and checked back on to see when the next installment is. Keep it up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Definitely hot story!

Surprising it's getting such positive feedback in the LW category. Especially since it contains elements that seem to inspire such heated feedback from the torch the bitch crowd. The every man cuckold being disrespected by the cliched big dick lover, the total disregard for the sspouse that's supported/provided/cared for them etc. I guess since the sex scenes are so steamy and the main character is the guy doing the cheating then it's erotic and justifiable. Fuckin' hypocrites. Please have the cheating couple end up together with no stupid reconciliation for loose pussy wife (stupid bitch shouldn't of had his kids, that's what she gets) and Helen's small pee pee huband, unless it's with each other. Maybe throw in some additional humiliation for both of them and you might start climbing up there to the level of TemptedandDestroyed.

tony090909tony090909over 14 years ago
Another Great Read

Look forward to reading the rest. I hope you include more on Mike and Natasha. Great Work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
amazing

awesome

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 14 years ago
great sequel!

I just wonder how you are going to top the first two installments, this is a great setup, great story, great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Keep it cumming

WOW its keeps getin better ND BETTER I WAS HARD THE WHOLE TIME WISHING I CLOUD BE DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING I NEED MORE KEEP IT COMING

TammiBadgerTammiBadgerover 14 years ago
What Choice ?

What choice did he have? If a woman wears high heeled boots, she wants you to make love to her. I hope they keep getting together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Ch. 2!!!!!

Only thing wrong was it took so long to get this

second installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This is too much...

He does not have the balls to tell his wife no in the first place. Then after he fucks Helen, Natasha gives him the third degree and wants to know all of the intimate details, which he does not tell her the whole truth. Before you know it, John and Helen are going to be an item. The real question, if John impregnates Helen and she has a child, how will John and Helen's husband feel about each other and the child. Naturally Helen will always think of John the father even if they are never to disscuss it again. What a tangled web of deceipt and lies they are telling and making.

CuCernunnosCuCernunnosabout 14 years ago
Much more raw this time.

Outstanding work. Even better than the first chapter. I have to agree with the others; I have no idea how you'll be able to keep topping the previous story.

I just hope you do find a way.

BZ!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What a disgusting heap of shit story--

By a mindless halfwit !! He is got to be a Pom !!

slide64slide64almost 13 years ago
wonderful

what an amazing story! you have really caputred some magic in this tale - please keep up the good work. I can't wait to read parts 3 and 4!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Mindless garbage !

One of the worst.

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 12 years ago
Great

I love the idea of this plot line, well paced, well made characters and just sexy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very nice

Cant wait until chapter3 just wondering more of helens point of view

louise_lloydlouise_lloydover 10 years ago
Hot Sex

Very hot sex. Looking forward to rhe next chapter.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 10 years ago
Said it before, will say it again.

This is a most enjoyable read. Well written, well structured, good continuity, real characters, believable. Thank You for sharing this story. Going to chapter #3 now.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Good read

I think the sex is made hotter knowing that their spouses are sitting downstairs. And even if they have the stereo turned up, they HAD to hear Helen shriek. That sound should have chilled the bones of Mike and Natasha. Once again, this was a well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
one

of the worst

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
worst

of the worst. quit

baranbratbaranbratabout 10 years ago
I loved it

Great sex and great build up. Don't you just love the assholes who hate cheaters, but still gravitate to reading and trying to impose their morals on others. They need to read fairy tales instead of Literotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful...

Outstanding, sexy story. You have a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love it

wow this is awesome! cant wait to read the next installment!! keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One of the best I've read

Love the spouse comparisons.so hot how with the best intentions their lust is more powerful than anything else. Now a favorite author! Don't let those of who love full on cheating stories down by writing stories where the spouse is 'ok' with it. Where is the heat and passion in permission. I love got to have her/him no matter what stories.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
WOW AGAIN

Bloody fantastic. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You have my full attention!!!

The tension builds and builds. This is a well crafted story. I'm not able to stop reading. The only character left out is Helen's husband. But who cares about him, anyway?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wish we had stories like this now

A reminder of how good this category used to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wish I were fucking and cumming inside her!

I really like this story, I had asked my wife to fuck another man and have him cum inside her, possibly impregnating her, but she would not even consider it, although it remained a fantasy I wanted to happen, even and maybe because I ESPECIALLY ihoped she would be impregnated!! And i would watch it and tell him to fuck her harder and come in her 2 or 3 times they fucked!!!

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

He going to deserve all the shit coming his way, all them will the idiots

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a load of shit. And I think I may be giving it to much credit. Or maybe short changing shit. So fucking stupid AND poorly written. So glad I read the set up abd then skipped to the last page of the last part so it wasted the least amount of my time.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Asshole and cheating bitch story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This moron writes like an adolescent. A load of putrid crap.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good premise.

Sex is a bit more specific than chapter 1. But still seriously rushed.

Could have been lots of examples of "I'm not supposed to do this to/with you. Would you like it if I did more of it.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This story is good, if adultery is your thing. The problem is that, however righteous the reason may seem for the coupling, it is still adultery. The author does a great job of showing how quickly things might move from platonic seed planting to red hot sex. It seems clear that intercourse with a close friend cannot be had without emotion and intimacy. So then what happens to the marriages and the children? Yes, this story is well written, and serves as a chilling example of what happens with adultery.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous