All Comments on 'Cunnilingus Crazy'

by redrider4u

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Um

Whew, why does a clinical lecture on cunnilingus make me wet??? (Thank you!)

fnnyworldfnnyworldabout 20 years ago
Necessary Information

Hey Red,

I do love a man who will share what he knows. Just one note on a personal level... use the fingers. There is a time during orgasm when I can't get enough of anything. Try hard to give a deep penetration during orgasm. This really sends me over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I love going down...

Very well written, and I agree with pretty much everything said here. It's worked for me many, many times in the past ;-)

I do have to mention that one should not blow directly into the pussy, though, as there is a possibility of *BAD THINGS* happening like that. Blow gently on the inner thighs, on the upper pubic area, just not into the vagina.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
The best of the BEST... Steve M.

HMMMMMM!!! Everything explained here brought back the best memories of someone going down on me. Steve has done it the way you've describe and let me tell you - after 2 years he still makes me so wet when I think of the things he used to do to me. He knows where, how and when - I believe that every one of his movements were timed, he did all at the right time and the right place.

Steve, baby, if you're reading this, please know that you are CERTAINLY THE BEST! ...and I miss you...

-Cristina

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Minor problem...

I hate when guys ask me what I want. Just do something! If I don't want something I will let you know. But never ask me, be a man and take a challange and just do what you want to do with me.

Nothing is hot about getting steamed up and then he opens his mouth to ask me what I want him to do. Take control and make the decision yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
suggestions

i love it when my guy is sucking my pussy and gently pushing his finger in my ass. its so hot, it makes me want it more and more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Yes yes yes!!

Wow - just getting hot and horny thinking about a guy who does just that for me. Mmmm - I've never had better. Guys who really know how to go down are just the best lovers...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
There is nothing better

than having a tongue on my pussy and you, I can tell, are a pro. Just reading your description has me hot and wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A man who loves to eat pussy AND does it well

Is worth his weight in gold. Or something akin to that! First and foremost, I want to know that the guy wants to have his face buried in my pussy, and that it turns him on. Knowing that, turns me on.<br><br>

After that, damn, just play around and have fun, lick all over, suck here and there, and I'll let you know if you're doing all the right things or gently guide you where I want you to be if not. Avoid biting at all costs! I had a boyfriend once who thought it would be interesting to pull out one of my pubic hairs. It was interesting, but not in a good way. In other words, unless you already know your girl likes pain, don't do anything that would provoke it.<br><br>

And if you're just doing it to earn points, but you don't really like it, don't bother. I hate it when a guy sort of tentatively pokes his tongue around for a few minutes, and thinks that's gonna be a turn on at all. Just get up, get your pants and get out, kay?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Avoid anal to vaginal transferrance

Great instructions. The only thing I would caution is to avoid going from the anus to the vagina. Transferring the bacteria can cause all sorts of nasty infections.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Control the Clit, Control the Woman

Well written and valuable for any man who hasn't mastered this technique. I have such a lover and he knows how to turn me into a slut for him because I'll do anything to get his tongue. Wow, made me so wet! I've always said to control a woman's clit is to control the woman. We've kept this information from men for so long, it's no wonder a guy asks, "What do women want anyway?", well, that's what we want. This is the only way we can experience what a man experiences in sex. This is very powerful information for a man. Unfortunately, the men who SHOULD be reading this, won't. You'll recognize them because they're the ones who are whining about not understanding women after they've gotten dumped. It's like a man having to ask for a blowjob--if you have to ask or beg, you know they don't have a clue what you need to feel stimulated and it takes away from your pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

eatttt meeeee

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous