Curiosity Caged His Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Telafio
Telafio
12 Followers

"Yes I have made copies of your hopeless little wanking session. So rest assured, I will use it if you decide to get " she paused.

"Shall we say out of hand" she smiled.

Heath sat back in his chair as the clip finished. He reached forward and pressed play again. As the voice of Lorraine replayed, he glanced at his watch. It was 10 minutes past 8 already. His mind was racing and he began to feel panic-stricken. If he never complied with her wishes, who knows what she would do with the incriminating evidence she had of him.

He quickly gathered up the black silk and lace and rushed to the bathroom for a shower. As the water cascaded over his back the familiar sensations of an erection caused him to glance down. His cock was pulsing full of blood. Oh how he wished he had more time to relieve himself, but dared not be late. With great reluctance his hand reached for the taps and switched them off. Jumping from the shower his erection was wobbling to and fro and slapping his taught abdomen at times.

"Fuck" he cried.

"I would so love to touch you, but I'm just too short of time" cooed Heath as he reached down to roughly grip his swollen shaft.

"Oh you feel so hot and excited" he murmured.

Reaching for the silk stockings he separated them and rolled the first one up to allow his foot easy access. Stretching it upwards he felt a rush of excitement as the silk softly caressed his thigh. Next, he pulled the second stocking up to his other thigh. The sight looked somewhat odd to him. He had never worn ladies underwear before. The feeling and the mental rush were totally new to him and he loved it.

Having secured the belt around his waist, he proceeded to fasten the belt clips to the tops of the stockings. This caused them to stretch further up his thighs and he feared they might rip. However, as soon as he fastened the clip to the back of the stocking he felt the tension of the stocking ease slightly. During the whole process of dressing his erection seemed to get harder. It was aching to be stroked. Heath felt the intense sensation and was struggling to keep from touching it.

As he pulled the black lace panties up towards his erection he froze as he saw the globule of pre-cum that had smeared on his lower abdomen and had caused a thin silver thread to stretch from his naval to the tip of his swollen, blood engorged head. With the warning of Lorraine ringing in his head, he quickly pulled a length of toilet roll and wrapped it around his leaking erection. He was sad at the thought of the most sensitive part of his cock missing out on the highly erotic feel of the lace panties he was just about to pull on. The delicious feeling as the lace caressed the underside of his scrotum, did, somewhat compensate. As the waistband trapped his rigid shaft and pushed it hard against his abdomen, Heath's knees momentarily buckled and he placed his hands against the wall to steady himself. The extreme pleasures that the lace and the thought of him wearing Lorraine's lace were now causing light-headedness. He quickly fastened up the zip of his trousers and began to fix his hair.

As the big silver XJS Jaguar purred out of the driveway Heath glanced at the dashboard clock. It was now 20 minutes to 9. Twenty minutes to get over to her place. Changing gears and indicating were all performed by Heath's subconscious. He was so deep in thought that any other action he performed was done automatically. His erection was still evident, every time Heath's mind thought of Lorraine's menacing riding crop it pulsed harder.

The traffic was light and as Heath pulled his XJS into the parking under Lorraine's' building he quickly checked the time...4 minutes to nine. He smiled, should take no more than 2 minutes to lock up and get the lift up to her apartment. As the lift door opened Heath found himself unable to think straight. His mind was a blur; he was more than apprehensive about meeting Lorraine face to face again. It felt like he was meeting her for the first time. Nervous butterflies fluttered endlessly in the pit of his stomach. He new he was frightened to face her. It meant he had to confront the truth. The truth was he was caught on camera masturbating in her room, without her knowing it. Or so he thought.

He knocked on the door of her apartment and checked his watch. It was 2 minutes to 9. He was pleased he had made it on time. As he waited he noticed his hands were shaking. Not much, but he knew his hands were shaking with fear. The throbbing shaft that was entrapped by the elastic waistband of Lorraine's' panties had now began to subside. Whatever Lorraine had planned for him he hoped it did not entail revealing himself to her as he was. He was just not up to it he thought.

The door opened abruptly.

"Get in here". Lorraine had quickly turned and walked away.

The shock took Heath by surprise. He quickly obeyed and followed behind her.

"Shut the door and make sure you lock it" as she spoke the words "Lock it" she had raised her voice to a shrill pitch.

Heath's eyes were fixed on Lorraine's back. She wore what seemed like a full-length leather coat and the cap on her head, he was not sure, but thought from behind it was a black German officer's cap. He lost sight of her as she walked into the room that was always locked. He reached up to lock the door.

He froze as he heard the cold, curt voice from the room.

"Don't keep me waiting...leave all your clothes in the hallway " she paused "But be sure to leave YOUR underwear on...I'm waiting! And I don't like to be kept waiting"

Panic, sheer unadulterated panic had struck Heath. He was shaking madly now. He swallowed deeply, blinked his eyes, shook his head and tried to gather himself together.

"Fuck sake... what have I done here, what have I gotten into?" he asked himself

His thoughts were smashed apart as Lorraine spoke in a tone that sounded like she was ready to explode with anger.

"If you are not in here in the next 30 seconds dressed as I asked there will be absolute hell raining down on your head. I will not be kept waiting. You have already tested my patience to the limit...NOW GET IN HERE!"

Heath quickly pulled the shirt over his head to save unbuttoning it, kicked of his shoes without stopping to untie the laces and ripped his trousers off as he moved towards the room. His erection had swollen again and he felt it would look silly to have toilet paper wrapped around the top of his manhood. He quickly unraveled it and stuffed it in his trouser pocket and threw them across the room to where his shoes lay.

As he tentatively approached the doorway he was aware of the smell of burning incense the air had a distinct aroma of sandalwood. The room was in darkness 'cept for a row of candles burning behind Lorraine. When his eyes fell on her, he could not stop himself from drawing a deep breath and biting his lower lip. It was indeed a German officers cap, but the coat was infact a cape. It was fastened with a chain that hung loosely around Lorraine's collarbone. Heath's eyes widened as they drank in the sight that stood before him. She was wearing a leather corsette that stopped just below her breasts. Both her exposed nipples had a small set of chains attached. They dangled, and sparkled as Lorraine breathed. Her legs were encased in skintight black latex stockings and the soft smooth skin of her thighs bulged ever so slightly at the tops of the latex. The high-heeled patent leather shoes that she wore looked as if they were part of the stockings. Just above the tops of the stockings, perhaps two inches higher there was what seemed like a black leather garter. On each of these garters hung a small silver chain. Heath looked at these for a few seconds and wondered what on earth they were for. The black lace panties she wore were similar to the ones he was wearing.

Heath was now aware that Lorraine's eyes were staring directly at him. He looked up to meet her gaze and cried out as he felt the sting of Lorraine's riding crop across his outer thigh.

"No one said you could look me in the eye" as she spoke she raised the crop once more and struck him on the shoulder.

"Keep your eyes downwards and you shall be fine" she hissed.

"It seems you have a liking for my underwear" as She was finishing Heath opened his mouth to protest his innocence.

"Oh shut the fuck up" growled Lorraine. Striking him once more on the thigh.

"You love to wear my clothes don't" she teased. Pushing the crop forward to playfully pat the lace clad scrotum of Heath. Without warning she pushed the crop up into his testicles causing Heath to wince in pain.

"Answer me when I speak to you...I said you love to wear my underwear DON"T YOU!"

Heath's head was reeling.

"No Lorraine..you..You mis-understand"

Suddenly her hand had reached up and gripped Heath's hair tightly.

"DO NOT..I REPEAT..DO NOT! Address me as Lorraine when we are in this room. You may call me Mam or Mistress"

The closeness, the contact, the feeling of being roughly dominated was having a huge effect on Heath. His mind was racing; he could feel his heart pounding wildly in his chest.

"It seems you like to stroke your cock and fantasize over me. You look like you are in need of some relief now." As she finished speaking her free hand reached forward and pulled the waistband of the panties that were stretched taught over Heath's erection. His swollen erection quivered and stood out from his stomach. Pre-cum was clearly evident.

"Reach up and hold the shaft tightly for me. Do not stroke it just yet, I just want you to hold it tight for me"

Heath did as he was told. He had been longing to touch himself. The arousal he felt at the sight of Lorraine was causing his cock to throb uncontrollably. As he wrapped his palm around the swollen flesh he gave out a small audible sigh of relief. Now he felt better. He was no longer concerned at the situation he was in. The sexual urges he felt had overtaken all of his rational reasoning powers. He was falling under the spell of being dominated and he was now thinking of only one thing.

"Kneel for me and give your cock five slow strokes upwards. Then stop. If I say you can continue you may give your cock 5 more slow strokes downwards. Begin" she commanded.

At these words Heath fell to his knees and began the first slow stroke. The sensations that shot through his manhood were nothing short of electric. As his palm pushed up the underside of his shaft and came up over his swollen fiery head, his whole body shuddered.

"Oh that feels so good Mam" he moaned.

"SILENCE!" bellowed Lorraine and administered a sharp blow to Heath's shoulder with her riding crop.

"You are to follow my commands in silence. You will only speak when I give you an indication that I wish you to reply"

Heath's eyes were rolling back in his head. As he completed the fourth slow stroke. As he began the fifth stroke he was unable to stifle a moan that had been escaped his wide opened mouth.

"Stop!" Commanded Lorraine.

"Remove your hand from your cock" the tip of her riding crop touched the underneath of his chin and pushed his head upwards so that he was now looking up at his Mistress's naked torso. She had removed her panties and dropped them by Heath's knees. Her mound was clean-shaven and Heath was able to see her outer labia protruding slightly from between her sex. They were glistening in the candle light, his nostrils flared as he caught the first scent of her aroma. Removing his hand from his hot throbbing flesh was not easy. The sensations that flooded through his torso were tremendous. It was excruciatingly delicious; this feeling of being controlled was new to him. He had never experienced anything so wickedly sensual. He was thinking of pleading to be allowed to continue, but thought better of it. His gaze was locked on his Mistress's sex, which was an only inch from his flushed face.

Lorraine positioned the riding crop just at the tip of Heath's cock. The end of the black rod had a flat leather piece attached to it. When pushed the leather would split open to form an oval shape.

"Put the leather over your cock" she commanded Heath.

He quickly reached up and separated the leather apart. He moaned once more as it fit snugly around his shaft.

"Push it down further so that it rests at the base of your meat" she hissed.

Heath followed her command with a hurry and did as he was told.

Lorraine new by pulling the riding crop towards her that the leather would ride up his flesh yet remain tight enough so as not to slip off. She reached down and took a handful of his hair in her hand and pulled his head back to look him in the eyes. At the same time she pulled the riding crop to her so that Heath's cock was pulled away from it's upright stand.

"You seem to be have been enjoying that little session way too much for my liking. I bet this feels even better. Now that I have complete control of your cocks movements." She jerked the riding crop upwards and smiled as she saw the reaction on Heath's face.

"Feels nice doesn't it?" she asked.

Heath nodded his head vigorously "Yes Mam it feels fantastic" he quickly mumbled.

Lorraine sat down on the small chair behind her and opened her legs wide at the same time she jerked the riding crop franticly.

Opening her lips with her free hand and rubbing small circles over her blood engorged clit she spoke.

"You want to taste me don't you?"

"You want feel my hot pussy on your tongue?" as she spoke her eyes closed as she embraced the hot sparks of excitement that were rushing from her clit and making her whole body feel alive.

"Oh yes Mistress, I would so dearly love to taste you" Heath pleaded.

Lorraine looked at him for second thinking.

"Come here" she motioned. She reached down and picked up her discarded panties. A quick inspection of the gusset confirmed that her pussy had left ample fluid for her purpose.

"Take these and let me see you lick the gusset clean" she handed heath her panties.

He reached up and separated the lace and pushing his tongue out he brought the lace up so that he could taste his Mistress's pussy juice. Almost at once his hand reached to stroke his erection.

"What do you think you are doing?" screamed Lorraine as she brought the riding crop down hard on the back of Heath's hand.

"No one gave you permission to touch your cock" sneered Lorraine.

"Come here" she was signaling with her finger for him to bring his head forward between her thighs.

Pointing to her left inner thigh she lowered her voice.

"You may kiss me here and no further, you will stay at this spot until I say otherwise. DO you understand?" she asked.

Heath nodded his head quickly "Yes Mam"

As he leaned forward to plant his lips on her smooth soft thighs his chin brushed against her latex stockings. He shuddered at the erotic feel. As his lips fell on her naked warm flesh he closed her eyes to savor the moment. Just then he felt Lorraine reach behind her back and heard her speak.

"Hold still" she ordered.

With this she began fasten a thick leather collar around his outstretched neck. Once the collar was fastened she placed a small brass padlock into the fastener to secure it. On both sides of the collar hung two small steel rings Lorraine took hold of the first one and reached down to retrieve the small metal chain and eyelet that hung from her thigh garter belt. She proceeded to snap it into place on Heath's collar. Next she did the same with her other thigh. Heath was now fastened securely between her thighs. The collar and small chains ensured he could go no where but forward. She picked up the handle of the riding crop once more and began to jerk it upwards. This caused a massive globule of pre-cum to ooze from the tip of his cock and run down to cascade over the leather that encased the base of his shaft.

"You may lick my lips now" purred Lorraine and slowly leaned back in the chair to watch her sex object lap on her aching wet pussy.

As she was just about to close her eyes to enjoy the wonderful sensations that were pulsing through her very core she noticed Heath's hand and slyly reached up and was jerking the end of his cock.

Quick as a flash she tugged hard on the end of her riding crop and grabbed a handful of Heath's hair.

"Remove your hand from there at once" her voice was deadly serious.

Heath quickly withdrew his hand from his cock and moaned out loudly. The awesome sensation that came when he stopped was close to making him come.

Lorraine reached down looking very agitated and unclipped Heath's collar from her thigh belts and stood up. Pulling the riding crop up roughly towards her she barked a command to him.

"Remove the leather loop from your cock, then put your arms behind your back and do not move" Heath felt the blood rush to his face as he quickly followed her orders. He knew he was in trouble. The tone of his Mistress's voice sounded more than threatening. She had left the room and left him kneeling with his arms behind her back. A few moments later she swept hurriedly into the room carrying a small box. Walking to the end of the room she placed the box on a leather-covered bench and retrieved something from the same area. She turned and walked to behind where Heath was kneeling. Kneeling behind him she produced a pair of wristcuffs.

"Put your hands together" was spoken tersely.

"This will teach you to disobey me. You obviously need to be trained. But have no fear, by the time I have finished with you, you will know the consequences of disobedience." She finished securing his wrists in the cuffs and taking a handful of his hair she spoke to him in a crooning voice.

"Get up my little wanker boy. Get up and come over here to the bench."

With this she proceeded to pull his head upward towards the leather-clad bench. Struggling to his feet, cock fully erect, Heath managed to keep up with her so as to lessen the pain of his hair being pulled. When they reached the bench Heath felt his the tension on his hair subside as Lorraine released it to push his chest causing him to fall backwards onto the bench. His feet were still firmly planted on the floor, but having his arms bound behind, meant he was in a very uncomfortable position. He winced as he felt the warm touch of his Mistress's fingers on his erection. Alas it was only for a brief second. He felt her placing a leather cuff around his ankle and then do the same to his other ankle. He felt something else being attached to the first anklet and then felt Lorraine pull his foot roughly to the side. This caused his legs to separate wide. He felt his other ankle getting locked into the end of the spreader bar she had produced.

As she stood up and walked behind him she reached down and picked up a black lace blindfold and slipped it over his head to cover his eyes. Finally he felt the leather of a ball gag being forced into his mouth. He was unable to make a sound now as he felt the strap being locked in place at the side of his head.

Lorraine now walked to the front of the bench and reached down with her right hand and took hold of his cock. She pulled it down and forward so that the tip of its head was pointing directly at her. With her left hand she made a "V" shape with her fingers and placed them either side of her clit. Pulling the skintight her hood rolled back to expose her swollen clitoris. She then moved forward slightly so that she could rub the swollen head of his cock over her clit. Closing her eyes she continued, increasing her pace as she moaned.

"Now I have you exactly as I want you. Your manmeat will be used as my very own dildo. I shall take great pleasure in using your cock to rub my clitoris to climax" she moaned.

Heath's moans were stifled by the leather gag that forced his lips agonizingly wide open. He bit roughly into it as the sadistic bolts of pleasure shot through his sensitive gland. He was unable to see but he could feel her gorgeous hand wrapped around his shaft and the hot soft skin that was in contact with his gland was causing his knees to buckle. He could hear his Mistress moan and sob quietly as she increased the frequency of her rubbing movement.

Telafio
Telafio
12 Followers