Curiosity Caged His Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Telafio
Telafio
12 Followers

The room was silent now. All that could be heard was the muffled moans of Heath and the deep breathing of Lorraine. She opened her eyes as she felt the hot fistful of flesh begin to spasm. She could hear his muffled cries of ecstasy and looked down as she felt through the palm of her hand, his seed pushing up through the thick vein at the underside of his cock. As the first jet of milky white sperm exploded from the tip of her "dildo" she aimed it directly at her clitoris. She held her breath as the second stream erupted over her swollen clit. She sighed with pleasure as her orgasm began to develop. The next shot of hot sticky sperm smashed into her clitoris sending her over the edge. Slumping forward she moaned loudly, and dug her nails into his bare chest. At the same time rubbing her "dildo" through the sticky mess and over her throbbing clitoris. Her very core quivered with sexual release as the waves of pleasure continued.

Feeling his spent cock pulsing in her hand sent shivers of delight up her spine. How wickedly sensual she felt. Standing up she quickly mounted the bench and sat squat legged on Heath's chest. Ripping the leather ball gag lose from his head she pulled his face towards her sperm coated sex.

"You made the mess..you clean it up" with this she proceeded to bury his face in the sticky mess that dripped from her clitoris and down between her labia.

Pulling on his hair she spoke harshly "get your tongue out and clean this mess up I said"

Heath was very much in two minds at the thought of the task he was confronted with. However, as he felt his hair being pulled again he decided to stick out his tongue and do as he was told. Sperm was sticking to his cheeks and the end of his nose when he had finished, being blindfolded he was quite unaware of how he looked.

Lorraine had now dis-mounted and retrieved the box she had brought into the room earlier. As she removed the contents she walked to the front of the bench to check the state of her "dildo". It hung limply down over his now sagging testicles.

"Good" she thought.

Bending over she quickly took hold of his ball sac and slipped a polyurethane ring over his flaccid cock and under his ball sac. It was a bit of tight fit, but it did fit snugly behind his testicles. Next she fitted a couple of supporting rods to the ring and finally she produced the cock cage. This was another piece of molded polyurethane. It was shaped to the contours of a penis and fit snuggly over his entire length. As she pushed it up to the end she located the holes so that two of the supporting rods slipped into the holes. Finally the last rod was pushed through and a small padlock was hooked through the hole in the end. This secured the cage and meant it was unable to be removed without either ripping his ball sac to shreds or removing the padlock. The end of the cage had two small holes that would allow his flaccid penis to urinate. Being enclosed in something so restrictive allowed for daily bodily functions but erection was now impossible. He had just stepped over the threshold into the world of female cock control.

Telafio
Telafio
12 Followers