Curiosity Rewarded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobbiR
BobbiR
261 Followers

"Oh..."

Fingers pressed and probed, feeling the swell of her pussy lips beneath the fabric. Oh gosh. Then, before she had time to realise what was happening, two hands grasped her knickers, pulled them over her hips, down her legs and off.

"No, don't!"

She felt very naked. She could feel the air on her pussy. She squeezed her legs tight together, but she didn't open her eyes. She didn't dare; she was afraid of seeing her own nakedness, Dolores and Max moving their hands freely over it.

"Please..."

"Shush," she heard Dolores say.

"Just relax and enjoy it," added Max's deep voice.

She couldn't. She felt tense and tingling all over. Every touch seemed to send a little jolt through her. Her breasts ached.

"She has lovely tits," she heard Max say, as if she weren't there, "so firm."

Then Dolores's hands were between her legs again, gently urging them apart. She resisted for a while, but eventually gave up. Dolores was so strong. A hand brushed her naked pussy, again and again.

"No... Please..."

But the hand was relentless. A finger pushed between her lips, slipped into her hole and withdrew, then moved slowly up and down. The feelings in her groin expanded.

"She's lovely and wet," Dolores murmured.

Virginia felt like a toy, a plaything lying there for their entertainment.

"Let me feel," she heard Max say. Then his large hand was on her, gently probing and stroking her pussy lips.

"Please... Oh..."

She couldn't think. Her pussy felt alive, tingling. Every movement of his fingers sent a shock of pleasure through her. She moved her legs wide apart, no longer caring what she was displaying. She just wanted him to carry on touching her.

Max chuckled softly. "I think she likes having her cunt played with. Look how open she is."

"Let me kiss her," she heard Dolores say. "I want to taste her."

"No... Please..."

She couldn't let her. She couldn't.

But the next moment she felt the soft touch of Dolores's lips.

"Oh God..."

Then the unmistakable hardness of a tongue started to lick and tease her, tantalisingly close to her clitoris but not quite touching it.

"Please..."

She could hardly breathe. Her heart raced. She could feel it pounding in her breast. All she could think was that she didn't want Dolores to stop. It felt so good, so good. She felt Max's hand stroking her face. "You can open your eyes now. No more forfeits."

She hardly dared to, afraid of what she might see. But she realised that her eyes were aching, she had kept them so tightly shut. The first thing she saw was Dolores's head between her naked thighs.

"Oh no..."

The second thing she saw was Max's cock only a few inches from her face. It seemed very large and red. She was transfixed, so much so that she let Max put her hand around it as if in a dream.

"Kiss it," he ordered her, "put it in your mouth."

She didn't protest. With it already in her hand it seemed the natural thing to do. It also seemed the urgent thing to do. Somehow the feelings Dolores was generating in her pussy were making her want Max's cock too. She wanted to feel its hardness, to taste it. She licked the tip, the slit, around the crown, then pursed her lips and kissed it. Max gently pushed forward and it slid slowly into her mouth.

"Mmm..." A moan escaped her. It felt so big, but at the same time so exciting. She licked it, twirled her tongue around it. It felt like a large soft lolly in her mouth, but one that made her body thrill.

Max stroked her hair. "Do you like having my cock in your mouth, Virginia?"

"Mmm..." She looked up at him and was surprised to see on his face an expression of loving tenderness. Whatever it was that she was doing to him it seemed to please him enormously. It made her feel good.

Not to mention what Dolores was making her feel. With Max's cock filling her mouth she could only moan her appreciation. She could feel her climax approaching with every lick of Dolores's tongue. The woman's lips were now firmly attached to her swollen clitoris, sucking rhythmically, unrelentingly.

"Mngh...!"

She wanted to cry out, but Max's hands were holding her head in place, preventing her from releasing his cock.

"Keep it in your mouth," he told her. "Let yourself come while you're sucking it."

Oh God, it was true, she was coming. Every part of her body seemed to be about to explode. From the rigid cock filling her mouth to the relentless lips sucking her desperate clitoris, everything was conspiring to fill her body with unbearable pleasure. Her legs began to tremble. She could hardly breathe. Oh God, she was coming, she was coming. She thrust her pelvis against Dolores's mouth. Harder, she pleaded silently, suck me harder. She plunged her mouth down on Max's cock; she wanted to feel as much of it inside her as possible. She wanted to be filled up.

"Mngh..."

"That's it, you lovely cocksucker," she heard Max murmur, "let yourself come."

Oh God, yes, the pleasure... She was still coming. She hardly registered the terrible name he had called her. Her whole body was alive. It felt so good, so good...

Holding her head gently in place, Max savoured the sensation of her tongue and frantic breaths on his cock. But he didn't move it, much as he had the urge to. He didn't want to come yet.

"Darling Virginia, you look so beautiful when you come."

As he felt her climax quieten he slowly withdrew his cock from her mouth.

She clutched at it, almost frantically. "No, don't take it out..."

He smiled down at her. "Don't worry. You'll soon have it inside you again."

Dolores released the girl's clitoris and gently stroked it with her fingers.

"You have a beautiful cunt, darling. And you come so quickly. I feel quite jealous."

Virginia continued to hold Max's cock, looking at it longingly. "Please let me suck it some more. I want you to tell me if I'm doing it properly."

Dolores laughed. "Well, don't disappoint the poor girl. She wants to learn."

Faced with the encouragement of both women, Max could only comply. He let Virginia feed the crown of his cock between her lips. He hoped he could stop himself coming in her mouth before he had the chance to fuck her. From behind, Dolores gently cupped the girl's cheeks, feeling the outline of her husband's cock within.

"That's right," she instructed, "suck it, lick the slit with your tongue."

Avidly the girl sucked Max's cock, twirling her tongue around the crown, probing the slit and that funny flatter bit just beneath.

"Ah, yes, just like that... Oh yes, that's great..."

She glanced up at Max's face. His eyes were closed in what seemed to be some kind of ecstasy. It made her feel good to be having that effect on him. Instinctively she pumped the shaft with her hand, at the same time continuing to suck and lick the crown. She could feel Dolores stroking her cheeks, encouraging her.

"How does it feel to have Virginia sucking your cock, darling?"

"Fantastic," he declared. "She's a fast learner. If she doesn't stop soon, she'll make me come in her mouth."

"Don't hold back, darling," Dolores urged. "I'd love to see you come in her mouth. You can always fuck her later."

Again they were talking about her as if she were just their plaything, thought Virginia. But she didn't mind. If anything, she found it exciting to be thought of as a means to their pleasure. After Dolores had given her such a wonderful orgasm, she wanted to learn how to please them. Yes, she wanted him to come in her mouth too. She didn't know what it would be like but she wanted to experience everything about this glorious new world of making love.

"Mmm...," she murmured in what she hoped was an enthusiastic tone.

"That's right, you darling girl," said Dolores, gently but firmly moving the girl's head forward deeply onto her husband's cock, "make him come in your mouth."

The sight of his cock disappearing so far into Virginia's mouth and the feeling of it touching the back of her throat soon pushed Max to the brink. His hips jerked in expectation.

"Oh yes, I'm going to come, I'm going to come..."

Encouraged by Dolores's hands, Virginia moved his cock rapidly in and out of her mouth, sucking and licking as she did so. She felt it twitch furiously between her lips.

"Oh yes, I'm coming..."

Dolores watched with gleaming eyes. "Yes, darling, come for us, come in her mouth..." By this time she was so turned on that she felt almost on the point of coming herself. She could see her husband's cock jerking uncontrollably and knew that he was on the point of spurting into the girl's waiting mouth.

"Oh yes... Yes..." The first load shot from the end of his cock. Virginia felt it hit the back of her throat. Then the cock jerked again and again, until her mouth was filled with an odd tasting fluid. She felt Dolores's hands on her throat, stroking it gently.

"Just swallow it, darling. It won't do you any harm."

With her mouth still occupied by Max's throbbing cock she really had no choice. Not that she wanted any. Happily she swallowed. If this was all part of making love, then this was what she wanted. And judging by the moans of ecstasy coming from Max, this was what he wanted too.

"Oh God..."

Dolores gave him a wicked smile. "How does it feel to come in Virginia's mouth, darling? Does it feel good?"

"Marvellous..." He continued to move his cock slowly back and forth, savouring the touch of the girl's lips and tongue, a final twitch or two delivering the last drops of his come into her eager mouth.

"Mmm..." murmured Virginia, surprised at the excitement she was feeling, despite having come herself so recently. Really, to be able to do that to a man was quite an achievement. And rather thrilling too.

Reluctantly she let Max withdraw his softening cock, but not before she had given it a last affectionate kiss. The next thing she knew, Dolores was kissing her passionately, thrusting a tongue into her mouth. She responded enthusiastically, throwing her arms around the naked woman, loving the feeling of their breasts pressing together.

"Mmm, you taste of sex," smiled the woman. "Now it's my turn."

Before Virginia had time to ask precisely what it was Dolores's turn at, she found herself laid firmly on her back and Dolores kneeling astride her shoulders. The woman's naked pussy was only inches away from Virginia's wide eyes. It looked so pink, so swollen, so wet – so open. Her heart raced. Was Dolores expecting her to...? The prospect frightened yet excited her.

Dolores looked down at her with unmistakable lust in her eyes. "Now you can suck my pussy like you sucked Max's cock. I want to come in your mouth just like he did."

The woman moved her pelvis forward until her pussy was just above the girl's lips.

"Lick me," she ordered. "Use your tongue."

Tentatively Virginia extended her tongue. What would a woman's pussy taste like? She was almost disgusted at the thought, but weirdly excited by her disgust. It was such an intimate part of a woman's body. Yet it was only a few moments ago, she reminded herself, when she had had a man's most intimate part in her mouth and had happily swallowed the most intimate of his bodily fluids. The tip of her tongue touched Dolores's pussy lips.

"Mmm..." murmured the woman at the delicate touch.

Virginia found that, to her surprise, there was little taste at all. But she instantly loved the soft swollen smoothness. Avidly she explored the lips, licking along their length, pressing them from side to side.

Dolores sank lower, pressing her pussy onto the girl's mouth.

"Kiss me. Put your tongue inside me."

Dutifully Virginia searched with her tongue until she found the entrance to Dolores's vagina. She circled it, probed it nervously.

"That's it, fuck me with it."

Virginia thrust her tongue into the hole as far as she could, then withdrew, then repeated it rhythmically, just as she had felt Max thrust his cock in and out of her mouth.

"Mmm... oh yes..."

Dolores pressed down harder, wanting more of the girl's tongue.

"How does it feel to have Virginia tongue-fucking you, darling?" Max asked, stroking her breasts and giving her a long passionate kiss.

"Lovely..." breathed the woman, feeling her excitement rise at the thought that she was being kissed and fondled by her husband while at the same time having her pussy sucked by a beautiful young girl. "Glorious..."

Virginia was also excited by the sight of them kissing. She thrust her tongue in and out of Dolores's hole more rapidly, kissing her pussy lips, sucking on their swollen smoothness. It had an instant impact.

"Oh yes, do that. Suck me... More..."

Virginia obeyed happily, sucking and kissing the wonderful soft flesh. She found the hard nub of the woman's clitoris and stroked and licked it with her tongue. Dolores felt herself rapidly approaching climax.

"Oh God, yes! Kiss my clitoris. Suck it... Harder..."

Virginia enthusiastically wrapped her lips around the hard protuberance, sucking and licking it. Almost immediately she felt Dolores's hips start to jerk in spasms.

"Oh God, yes, I'm coming... I'm coming..."

Virginia wondered whether to stop or continue.

"No, don't stop! Suck me... Suck me..."

Virginia did her best, though it was difficult with Dolores's body moving so much and so unpredictably. Yet she managed to keep her lips fastened to the woman's clitoris, even when she felt a little fluid flow into and around her mouth.

"Oh God, darling," Dolores moaned between desperate kisses, "I'm coming... I'm coming in her lovely mouth..."

Max held his wife's naked body as it went through the spasms of her orgasm, feeling his own excitement build as he watched the girl enthusiastically performing her first cunnilingus.

"That's right, darling, come in her mouth, just like I did."

Dolores could only moan incoherently as her climax radiated through her. She had waited for what seemed such a long time. Virginia had come. Max had come. She had wanted to come for ages and now it had finally happened, more wonderful than ever for being denied for so long. She could feel every small movement of the girl's lips and tongue. Was there anything more glorious than being sucked off?

"Ah...Ah... so lovely... So lovely..."

Virginia, for her part, was feeling rather pleased with herself. Dolores had come so quickly and so noisily and uncontrollably that she felt sure she must have some natural talent for doing this. As she felt the woman's climax subside, she gave her pussy a few last lingering kisses.

Reluctantly Dolores lifted herself from the girl's face.

"Darling Virginia."

She took the innocent young face in her hands and kissed it long and passionately.

"You smell and taste of nothing but sex. And I love you."

"Did I do it properly?" the girl wanted to know.

"Perfectly," smiled the satisfied woman. "Even Max couldn't have done it better."

"Congratulations," added her husband, "another milestone along your sexual journey."

He kissed her too, excited by the taste of his wife's pussy on the girl's lips. Then they were all kissing, almost hungrily.

"Now," said Dolores, finally breaking away, "you must let Max fuck you."

Immediately Virginia's heart began to race. "No... No..." She tried to think of an excuse. "I have to go to the lavatory."

Dolores got off the bed. "So do I." She took the girl's hand. "We'll go together."

In the bathroom she made Virginia sit first. But the girl had never peed in front of anyone before and found it difficult to start.

"Don't mind me," smiled Dolores. "Just let it come."

With a great effort of will Virginia managed to produce an initial trickle. To her surprise Dolores bent over her and caressed her breasts and kissed her.

"I love being able to taste me and Max on your lips."

Then her hand was slipping down the girl's stomach and stroking the top of her pussy. Oh no. She wanted to stop peeing, but couldn't.

"I like watching you pee," smiled the woman. "You look very sexy."

Virginia wasn't at all sure she agreed, but even as Dolores continued to watch and caress her, managed to finish. When Dolores took her place, she moved to the door.

"No, don't go. Come here, kiss me."

When Virginia hesitated, Dolores took her hand and pulled her to her. They kissed as the woman started to relieve herself. Virginia felt her hand being moved down Dolores's body, over her breasts and nipples, down her stomach to her shaven pussy. Oh gosh. She looked down. A stream of pee was emerging just below her fingertips. She thought she should be disgusted, but she couldn't take her eyes off it. She could feel the tops of Dolores's pussy lips and slipped a finger between them.

"Mmm..." murmured the woman, "I love being touched while I'm peeing."

As they washed their hands Virginia plucked up the courage to say what had been worrying her. "I don't know if Max should fuck me. I mean..." The trouble was, she didn't know what she meant, everything was happening so fast.

"You can't back out now," declared Dolores, completely misunderstanding her concern. "Otherwise we might have to tie you down," she laughed wickedly. "On the other hand, you'd probably enjoy that too."

The girl's mind whirled. What was Dolores talking about? "No, no," she said quickly, "I mean he is your husband, after all. Surely he shouldn't..."

Dolores gave her a kiss. "We both love you, you darling girl. We both think you should have your first fuck with someone who loves you. I want him to and I know he does, so where's the harm? You do want to know what it feels like to be fucked, don't you?"

"I think so," the girl said uncertainly. Actually she was desperate to know what it felt like, but she didn't think that she should sound so enthusiastic, not to the wife of the man who was about to fuck her. Oh gosh, making love was so confusing.

Back in the bedroom Max and Dolores set about reassuring Virginia with more kisses and intimate caresses until she was quite breathless. Dolores took hold of her husband's cock and wrapped her lips around it. Virginia looked on in mounting excitement as the woman lovingly brought it to a state of full hardness. Oh Lord, it was so big. Surely it couldn't possibly fit inside her.

Finally satisfied with her work, Dolores made Virginia lie down and spread her legs wide. She smiled encouragingly at her husband. "Now I want to see you lick her pussy."

Max could hardly believe that his wife was encouraging him to make love to this beautiful young girl. But she was continually surprising him. She was wild and unpredictable and he loved her for it. What's more, he couldn't wait to get a taste of Virginia's sweet pussy. He put his head between the girl's thighs and breathed deeply. He could smell where she had recently peed and where she had come against Dolores's mouth. It was an intoxicating aroma. He placed numerous kisses on her thighs before finally touching her pussy lips with the tip of his tongue.

"Mmm..." the girl moaned encouragingly. His tongue felt so firm, so different from Dolores's. Almost immediately she wanted to lift her hips, push against him, make him kiss her fully. She could feel his tongue exploring her, running along the length of her lips, rubbing them from side to side. Oh gosh, that felt so good. Then his lips were on her and he was kissing her.

"Aah... Aah..."

Surely she was in heaven. She wanted to cry out to him not to stop, please don't stop. But then she heard Dolores's voice.

"You'd better stop, darling. You don't want her to come before you've had a chance to fuck her."

Max gave her pussy a last tender kiss then his mouth was gone. Virginia had never felt so disappointed, so frustrated.

"Please..." she heard herself imploring.

Dolores gave her a wicked smile. "Please what?"

She couldn't say it. "I don't know."

BobbiR
BobbiR
261 Followers