Curiosity Rewarded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobbiR
BobbiR
265 Followers

But Dolores was in the mood for teasing. "Yes, you do. Tell Max what you want him to do."

"I can't." She wanted to be filled up, to have Max's cock inside her pussy, but she couldn't say it.

"Yes you can. Tell him."

"I want... something inside me."

"What do you want inside you? Say it."

"I want... Max's cock."

It was true, she did want his cock inside her. And it wasn't just a matter of curiosity. She couldn't put it into words, but her body felt consumed by an urgent need, so strong that she couldn't resist it. "Please put it in me," she pleaded.

Max pulled her to the edge of the bed and spread her legs wide. Teasingly he rubbed the tip of his cock over her swollen clitoris.

"Please..." moaned Virginia, trying to thrust herself towards him.

Then she felt the crown of his cock between her pussy lips. Oh no, it felt so big. She wanted to protest, but it was too late. In a second it was inside her.

"Aaaah..."

Max paused briefly, savouring the sensation of being just inside the girl's pussy, then pushed strongly. His cock slipped easily into the slick warmth.

"Aaaah..." Virginia felt as if she were being filled up, his cock felt so huge, so hard. So wonderful.

"How do you like finally having a real live cock inside you?" he asked.

The poor girl could hardly think, let alone speak. "Don't move," she finally managed to get out, "let me feel it..."

With gleaming eyes, Dolores looked on as the girl – her eyes closed – was fucked for the very first time. She knew only too well what Virginia must have been feeling and the thought turned her on enormously. Impulsively she kissed the girl then Max.

"Fuck her, darling," she urged him. "I want to see you fuck her."

Without further ado, Max thrust in and out of Virginia's pussy. The girl moaned helplessly. Oh gosh, it felt so good. Was there anything more wonderful than this?

Well, yes.

Dolores put her hand where the two bodies were joined and started to tease the girl's clitoris.

Virginia cried out. Almost immediately she could feel her orgasm approaching. "Please don't make me come yet. Please..."

Briefly Dolores relented. But what with the licking Virginia had already received and Max's continual thrusting of his cock, her clitoris had little respite. For a while her orgasm seemed to recede, but then it started to build again, even stronger.

"Oh no, I'm going to come... I'm going to come..."

She gave in to it. Her body began to convulse. Her hips thrust against Max's cock.

"Fuck me, Max... Fuck me... Harder... Harder..."

She could feel the waves of pleasure sweeping through her. Her pussy clutched desperately at the thrusting cock within her.

"Oh yes, I'm coming! I'm coming... Don't stop... Don't stop..."

As she convulsed ecstatically beneath him, Max felt the exquisite squeezing of her cunt pushing him to the edge. He moved his cock relentlessly in and out, but was determined to hold onto his own orgasm until Virginia had finished hers.

For her part, Virginia was drowning in glorious ecstasy. Max's cock seemed to be filling her whole body, a miraculous source of unimagined pleasure. What a wonderful thing it was to make love. What bliss.

Eventually her moans of pleasure quietened and her movements slowed. An excited Dolores put her hand around Max's still thrusting cock.

"Come on her, darling. I want to see you come on her."

He slowly withdrew his glistening cock from Virginia's gaping pussy.

"Oh no..." protested the girl feebly, opening her eyes to remind herself of the beautiful object that had just taken her to such heights of bliss.

"Yes, make me come on her," Max urged his wife. "I'm going to come..."

Dolores pumped his cock rapidly, thrilled by the sounds of pleasure coming from him.

"Ah yes... I'm coming... I'm coming..."

Virginia watched wide-eyed as spurt after spurt of come shot from the end of his cock onto her naked belly. Gosh, there was such a lot.

Later, showered and relaxed, Virginia lay between her two lovers. With one hand she fondled Max's cock, with the other Dolores's pussy, while they lovingly caressed her own pussy and breasts. Many kisses were exchanged.

"Well," said Max after a while, "how did you enjoy your first fuck?"

Virginia smiled happily. "It was wonderful. Now I know why you do it so much."

"And did it satisfy your curiosity?"

The young girl didn't answer immediately. In truth, there was something that intrigued her. "Sort of..."

Dolores was all ears. "Out with it then. Don't be shy."

"Well, you know when we were in the bathroom," Virginia began. "You said something about how I might enjoy being tied up..."

BobbiR
BobbiR
265 Followers