Curious Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really seem to be enjoying sniffing my ass," she grinned, "let me help you out."

She wiggled more assertively on my face, showing her disturbingly increasing comfort and enjoyment with the position she was in as well as the position I was in. After a few minutes, she sat up giving me a few moments of air. Her ass hovered threateningly above my face, making it exceedingly difficult to fully enjoy the reprieve. As her ass descended back toward my face, I turned away again, feeling her weight come to rest on the side of my head. However, my resistance served little purpose as a moment later her hands were already back on my face, wrenching my nose back up into her panties. Her hands held my face tightly, forcing me to look straight into her oncoming ass as it covered my face. Once again, I found myself in darkness, unable to breath. She began sliding back and force on my face, forcing my nose back and forth along her ass, her panties rubbing somewhat painfully against my nose. It was a bit easier catch the odd breath air, but it was still disorienting having her rubbing her ass my face. I felt so humiliated. Granted, I had been a little mean to her, but she was definitely overreacting.

I struggled to push her off the best I could, but it was disorienting having her rubbing her ass on my face. Most of my effort was spent struggling for air and trying to keep her weighted grinding from hurting my nose too badly. Additionally, it was hard to keep my eyes open with her rubbing her ass on my face. Besides, I really didn't relish the thought of staring continually at her ass. She continued to rub her ass on my face, enjoying the feeling of control it gave her to listen to me gasping for air and trying to protest as I struggled weakly against her. After a while, she finally lifted her ass off my face.

"You'd better not be enjoying this," she laughed. "I'll tell you what. If you ask nicely, I'll let you go." I wasn't sure she meant it, but I there was no way I was going to waste any time.

"Tamara... please let me--mmmmmph," Tamara slammed her ass roughly back down into my head, cutting off my plea.

"Don't you want me to let you go?" she asked again. "All you have to do is ask..."

"Please--mmmmmmmmph." Her ass slammed back into my head again. I was getting really annoyed. As she lifted her ass again, I tried again without waiting for her to ask. "Tamara, don't--mmmph--I-- mmmmmph... stop--mmmph--fat ass... mmmmph--fucking--mmmmmmph-- cunt!" She continually smashed her ass into my face, making everything I tried to say completely unintelligible. I admit, about halfway through, my protests and pleas turned mostly to profanity, but I was getting really angry. Her ass repeatedly smashing my face was not only painful but extremely disorienting. Eventually, she came back to a rest on my face, cutting off my air once again.

"Well, maybe you're enjoying this after all. I gave you an easy out, and you didn't take it," she said thoughtfully, "but I guess it's OK for you to enjoy yourself as long as you learn your lesson." I couldn't believe she was going to pretend that I was enjoying this. She began bouncing heavily on my face, shifting increasingly more of her weight onto my head as her confidence increased. I tried not to think about the fact that only her underwear was stopping my nose from slipping deeper and deeper into her ass with each successive bounce.

After a while of Tamara alternating between bouncing on my head and slamming her ass into my face, she rested her weight heavily on me. Slowly, she began shifting her weight side-to-side, picking up speed as she got comfortable. I could literally feel my nose pushing her panties even deeper between her ass cheeks. This continued for what felt like an eternity with her alternating between bouncing on my face and wiggling back and forth.

"Have you learned your lesson yet?" Tamara paused and sat up as she looked down at me.

"Get off my face you fat, fucking whore! When I get free--mmmmmmmph!" She heavily sat back onto my face.

"Guess not," she said, "I guess this is going to take more effort than I thought." She bounced a few times for emphasis. "I'm not sure how to make my point any more clear though," she mused, "any thoughts from you?"

"Fuck you! As if anything could be as humiliating and disgusting as having your panties in my face." I was fuming.

"Oh, that's a really interesting way for you to phrase that. I bet if you thought really hard, you could think of something more humiliating to have on your face," she giggled, "But do I dare?" She went quiet a while, but continued to rest her full weight on my head. Eventually, she spoke up. "I'm going to do it," she announced decisively. "It's so mean, but if anyone deserves it... it's you." She sat up, allowing me to breathe. As I struggled to catch my breath, she slowly reached behind her back and slid her fingers shyly into the elastic of her panties. She hesitated a moment, then began sliding them down. My stomach sank.

"What do you think you're doing?" I struggled to break free. "You're really sick, you know that? This isn't funny." Her milky white ass slowly came into view as she continued to tug at her panties. Her buttocks were actually surprisingly firm and supple looking for their size, and she had a decent number of freckles spanning her ass cheeks. However, what terrified me most was the crack between her cheeks. I had a sinking feeling she intended my face to be there. Her panties fell down her legs, landing on my torso as she began to slowly lower herself back down. "Dear God," I begged, "Please don't do this." She paused.

"Give me a good reason why I shouldn't put your stupid face where it belongs. You know you deserve this." Her ass resumed its descent.

"Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God," I turned my face to the side. "Please, Tamara." I felt the soft skin of her ass rub lightly against my cheek. I had been pretty sure she was just teasing, but I was becoming less convinced of that.

"How does it feel?" Tamara laughed. "It's just a small taste of what's coming." She continued rubbing her cheeks against mine. I could feel both of her ass cheeks individually against my skin.

"Seriously, Tamara! What the fuck is wrong with you? You are fucking disgusting! This is so messed up." I let my anger get the best of me.

"You realize you're basically begging for this, right?" She reached down and I felt her hand cover my face. I tried to resist as she forcefully pulled my head straight. I tried to turn away again, but before I could, her ankles tightened against my head, forcing me to look up at her naked ass hovering ominously over my face. She began to lower herself again toward my face.

"Please, Tamara," I begged, "I'll do anything. Please don't do this."

"The more you beg, the more I know this is the right thing."

"What kind of logic is that?!"

"The bigger of a deal this is for you, the more likely it'll be a lesson you'll never forget."

"Don't worry," I tried to reassure her, "There's no way I'll ever forget this."

"And there's only one way to be sure," she laughed, "Besides, the thought of your face in my ass is too perfect. I can't think of better payback for the way you've been treating me for years." Her hands reached back and grabbed my face roughly, pulling my head straight. I found myself staring yet again up her dress. I tried to turn away again, but her legs tensed against either side of my face, holding my head in place. She hiked up her skirt as she began lowering herself again. "Just think," she goaded, "in mere seconds, your entire face is going to be buried so deeply in my ass, people won't be able to tell where one starts and the other stops." She was lowering herself so slowly, it was pure torture. My breath got short as I began to panic again.

"Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God. Please--" She was no more than an inch away... half an inch. Her ass encompassed my view. I knew any moment I was going to feel my nose slide between her cheeks. I prepared for the worst. She let her dress fall around my head, and suddenly I couldn't see her ass anymore, nor how close it was to me. I waited for the inevitable and prayed her desire for revenge would be quickly satiated. It made it so much worse not knowing when it was coming. Suddenly, I heard the front door slam and Tamara shot to her feet. Light suddenly blinded me. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Before I could get my bearings, Krista was standing at my bedroom door.

"What's going on in here?"

"I--um--" I stuttered. Tamara, who was now standing next to the bed, jumped in.

"I came back to get my jacket that I left behind earlier," She made up quickly, "I saw Sara still asleep and was going to surprise her until you messed it up." Krista looked at me in surprise.

"It's almost half-past two. What are you still doing in bed?"

"I--um--" I looked over at Tamara who was giving me a dirty look. I debated how much to tell Krista, but finally settled on nothing. It was just too embarrassing. "I guess I was tired," I responded. Wait, half-past two? When I'd looked at the clock earlier, it had been around 10 o'clock. That meant my face had been in Tamara's ass for around the last four hours. I was just thankful Krista showed up when she did. The thought of instead spending the last four hours in Tamara's ass minus the panties was unthinkable, but it could have happened if she's gotten the idea earlier.

"Hey, Tamara," Krista turned, "Since you're here, wanna stay for dinner?"

"Sure! I'd love to!" Tamara joined up with Krista and they left the room, closing the door behind them. I sat up, still dazed. Tamara's panties were still on the floor. I guess she hadn't had time to put them back on before Krista came in. I picked them up carefully, wrinkling my nose in disgust. I debated what I should do with them. I heard the door knob turning, and I quickly shoved them under my pillow. It was Krista again.

"We're going for a walk! Come join us."

"Um--" I hesitated. I had been looking forward to a hot shower to wash away the feeling of dirtiness. "Sure," I said reluctantly, "Why not?" Krista closed the door and left again. I quickly changed out of my pajamas and into some casual clothes. I was dreading seeing Tamara again, still unsure of what to expect. She'd been interrupted from doing something she seemed to really want to do. Maybe she'd be happy with the punishment she'd already given, but then again, maybe not. I sighed and stepped out of my room. Only time would tell.

To be continued...

*****

Please feel free to email with what you want to happen next. I'm open to suggestions. ;-)

12