Curious Jade Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got a taste of my own medicine as he slowed his rhythm and tortured me even further. As I would pull him in tighter with my legs he would fight back as he was much stronger than me. He knew what he was doing and wanted to take his time and make this last too (Damn him). I slid my hands down and started teasing my boobs and slid my right hand down and grabbed Tim's head pushing it into my pussy forcing him to give me the attention I so desperately needed. He finally gave in and started assaulting my pussy with a tornado twirl. I thought I was going to pass out from the sudden burst of ecstasy.

"Oh God Tim, you're so fucking good! I need your cock in me NOW," I screamed as I pulled him up to me by the hair. He tried to back away and I locked my legs behind him and wouldn't let him go.

"Babe, I gotta get a condom," he pleaded. I reached down and grabbed his cock and brought it up to my pussy, rubbing it up and down my slit.

"I can't wait," I explained as I pulled him back on top of me and shoved his hard cock deep inside me in one long thrust. I had to bite my lip to stop me from screaming out as I orgasmed just from the first thrust. "I'm on the pill anyway babe, just fuck me! I need it so bad."

It didn't take much to persuade him from the condom venture and he began to fuck me like the champ I knew he was. I wrapped my arms around his back and hung on for the ride as he backed out almost completely then burrowed all the way inside me again, I twirled my hips in little circles and couldn't stop a wave of orgasms that thrashed through me.

I didn't want this poor boy to tire out doing all the work so I forced my way on top and shoved him on his back climbing on top of my new pogo stick. My feet were planted on the bed and I started to bounce up and down, impaling myself on his hard spear of a cock. I looked down and saw red marks on Tim's chest and realized I was scratching him with my nails. He didn't seem to care though as he tried to match his thrusts with mine.

"Ugh God damn, that feels so fucking good Jade."

"You like fucking this little slut?"

"Oh yeah, you don't know how many times I've dreamt of this."

"Well let's make up for lost time then. I want you to fulfill your fantasies with me Tim. I'm your little whore tonight, use me."

He didn't need to be told twice and sat up pulling me into him forcing his cock deeper inside of me making me yelp. He picked me up and threw me down on the bed and before I could sit back up he pushed my face down into the pillows and forced into me from behind. I stuck my ass up in the air to allow him to glide into my pussy easier and he grabbed my hips and drove into me. He roughly massaged my ass and then let loose with a hard smack.

"Oh, smack that ass, I've been a bad girl," I screamed into the pillow.

"You like that little slut?"

"Oh shit yeah baby, I'm a dirty girl, punish me."

He rode me like a stallion and I loved every second of it. I lost track of how many orgasms I had and gave into the state of bliss I was caught up in. Tim must have sensed that I was somewhere else in my head and snapped me back with another smack on the ass and pulled out of me completely.

I turned around before he could say or do anything I grabbed his cock and deep throated it. He let out a moan as I greedily sucked on his cock like it was an extra thick milkshake.

"I want you to fuck my throat baby."

I looked up into his eyes and could tell he was a little apprehensive at first. I took his hands and made him take my hair in his hands. He took it and started to slowly hump my mouth. On one of his thrusts I grabbed his ass and pulled it as hard as I could and gagged myself. I guided his hips back and rammed his cock into my throat again, after that he took over and started to get more into it.

"Oh, you like that huh bitch? You like chocking yourself on that cock?"

"Oh, you're so damned big, I think I'm gonna choke on it...give it to me baby, fuck my mouth like the little slut I am."

He slammed into me a couple of more times before I could feel him start to get close.

"Ok baby, where do you wanna blow that big load of yours?"

"where do you want it?"

"I want you to be my gas attendant...now fill me up bitch," I said as I shoved him back on the bed and jumped onto him. I slowly slid down on his pole and then slowly lifted myself back off it. Then I buckled and dropped back down on it driving my hips in little circles which got the job done and Tim's body tightened up and I could feel his cum spurt into my pussy.

"Oh God, There you go baby, fill up my hot little tank!" I screamed as I dug my nails into his chest and felt yet another orgasm quiver through my body. After what seemed like a minute he finally stopped cumming and we just collapsed on his bed.

After about an hour I finally regained composure and saw Tim was still asleep on his bed. I snuck over to his dresser and grabbed a pair of his boxers and a t-shirt and left the remnants of my clothes and ran back to my dorm in time to get ready to go out to the bars for the night and put on a show for the drunk boys out there...

12