Curious WM 30 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

it all, slut?"

She didn't give me time to answer as she slipped the tip of his cock between my lips. I watched his balls gauging how much more he had to give me. Angela began to stroke my neck. "Relax, Karl, soon your throat will be Richard's cunt! He's going to use you like a whore. I want to see his balls resting on your nose as he uses quick little bunny thrusts to make himself cum deep inside you."

Kate had worked her dildo deep into my ass; I felt very full and my poor sphincter muscles were stretched to their limit. Her hips were against my buttocks and blocked any move I might try to escape Richard's relentless assault on my throat. I felt his cock head slip past my tonsils and retreat over and over until my mouth was nearly numb. Just as I thought my ordeal might never end Richard grunted, "I'm close, I'm going to cum!"

"Then fuck his throat you bastard! Give him everything you have and bunny fuck him till you cum." There was only slight resistance as his cock head slipped quickly passed my tonsils and deep into my throat. I wanted to gag but couldn't; with my mouth and nose buried in his hairy crotch, I felt every inch of him on my tongue or in my throat as he used very short, rapid thrusts to bring himself off.

Kate slammed my ass with long slow strokes out and quick thrusts as far as she could pump her dildo in. She gripped my hips for better leverage; her sharp nails biting deeply only increased my pleasure. At one end of my body I was being fucked hard and fast; at the other Richard was using my throat to jack-off. Richard groaned and Angela announced, "I can fell your cock throbbing and the head moving in and out!"

Richard groaned again and rammed the rest of his cock down my throat. Angela whispered in my ear, "You've done it Karl; I can feel Richard's cock cuming in your throat. You are a cock sucking cum slut; it's time for your reward.

Richard's rapidly deflating cock retreated from my throat as Kate slowly backed away from my ass. I held on as tight as I could but the dildo popped from my ass. I sucked what little cum remained from Richard's limp penis and Phil continued to massage my balls. "Help him up, Richard." Kate ordered.

Richard pulled his dick from my still hungry lips and lifted my shoulders; Kate unlocked the hand cuffs. I flexed my fingers and wrists as Richard guided my shoulders back to the chair arm. "Close your eyes, Karl. I want you to picture everything we've done together and use that as your motivation to jack-off for me." Angela whispered in my ear.

As the morning sun poured through the window on to my well used body I closed my eyes and obeyed.

12