All Comments on 'CvsN 02: Celebration'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
mudpupmudpupover 17 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Woderfull

more,more,more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
lol

Jeesuz dude.. sadly i cant wait to hear about what happens with the house!!!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Brick by brick/ lick bi lick

You're building a masterpiece.

dbart113dbart113over 11 years ago
........more

Like building to a great release........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I like the duopoly... Well Done.

IMHO, this story (uniquely) expresses how one man, at one time, can find two very different women (with very different characters, strengths, vulnerabilities, and appearance) deeply attractive. It's not that all men are inately "sluts", just most of us are, most of the time... if we're honest with ourselves. Then someone really special comes along, and somehow you're hooked... your soul starts singing, and you just keep coming back for more, compulsively. I guess the same goes for women, if they could afford to be honest about it.

I get the feeling that Jack is falling for Debbie... and the feeling is mutual. At least that's where I want this story to go. I love it so far. Thank You for taking the time to write it. Well Done.

ABQDUDEABQDUDEover 10 years ago
OH MY

I just found this story again. I read it a year or so ago and loved it then. I will read it all again with hopes of enjoying it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
avid reading

ive read this series a few times now and continue to read with eagerness (and a raging hard on) i also read these to my wife in bed and im unable to get to the end of any page without my cock being sucked into submission !!!

elrayo41elrayo41over 9 years ago
BEAUTIFUL FANTASY FOR LOVERS OF THE GENTLE SEX.

I am glad you settled on this format. Ordinarily one gets tired of too much happy. But you are such a master of erotica that the complexity of the characters is enough tension to keep the words flying off the page. Great

CONGRATULATIONS

CAWMSJRCAWMSJRabout 7 years ago
Tender Love

That was a wonderful chapter. I know that if I was a woman, I would be spending a lot of time with my face buried in between another woman's thighs. As a man, I do enjoy giving a woman head, almost more than having intercourse with them.

tnburn72tnburn72almost 6 years ago

Another user said "You're building a masterpiece." Well, THEY ARE RIGHT!!

oldtwitoldtwitover 4 years ago

Fantastic what a brilliant story so well written and thought out, loved the characters and story line.

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

Back for another read, it's a great romp.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

I would prefer fewer chapters with more pages. Not 50 chapters with 2 pages each, rather 25 chapters with 4 pages, or 12 chapters with 8 pages each. Thanks again.

Marklynda2Marklynda211 months ago

And so the arrangement continues to grow and fill their lives and loves. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

whooaremewhooareme8 months ago

Jesus Christ this guy is good!

Marklynda2Marklynda25 months ago

Thre's definitely company here! Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20374 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES