All Comments on 'CvsN 24: Spanish Treasure'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice...

bet chris is getting double teamed in next room.. hope our gallant hero enters her chambers and joins in lascivious rape of chris's natural charms..

~gary andrews (garyandrewsbodyguard@yahoo.com)

john1946john1946over 13 years ago
Different

It will be interesting to see where you take this one. Different cultures and aristocracy have a whole different set of rules.

SithspitSithspitover 13 years ago

How so very sad; even with the raw, sexual imagery you managed to convey very deep emotion in the part of Ana Isabel. Well done.

j1969j1969over 13 years ago
Privaledge and its attendent costs...

Ana Isabel needs a night to remember for true. Don't leave her wanting if you truly love her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A great story continues.

You certainly have kicked this up a notch. Wonderful chapter very well written and lovely interaction between different cultures. How to continue? Will Ana eventually succumb? could she visit the US? His boss? sex with two lovers? What effect will all this have on his relationships back home?

A lot of possibilities. Anxiously awaiting the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Wow...Keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ana-Maria vs Ana Isabel

her vs here, You have written a really great story. But little things detract and the OCD or should I say CDO readers must be climbing the walls!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not as sexual...

...but wow. The heights you reached with just the story there were pretty incredible. I especially liked how Ana Isabel went further than I thought she would and, as soon as my expectations changed, not as far as I believed. Well done.

doorknob22doorknob22about 11 years ago
Very nice chapter

Hot and sexy. Now let's read what Criss got (I probably misspell her name every time :) )

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
kamehameha!!!

HAHAHAHA Kamehameha had me laughing so hard hahaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is what you do best

When you stop "rearranging the living room furniture" in your writing with the endless cavalcade of partners is when you're at your best. Instead of a sociopath,Jack actually becomes more than a one dimensional character. Still not cool with him lying to the girls back home though. Only a child does that.

mthomas63mthomas63almost 9 years ago
Wow!

Even though he didn't fuck her, it was enormously sensuous and sexy as hell. Damn, I'm hard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Error

Sad, but chapter 24 is a repeat of the earller Spanish chapter. What a spectacularly excellent read this story has been.

Mak0225Mak0225over 5 years ago
WOW

Just wow dude! Not such sex there but i loved the build up. Looking forward to reading ahead to the next part. Think i will finish it all today. Keep up the good work!

BTW, i noticed the hint you dropped earlier with debbie calling Jack about another woman haha. Good writing!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Very tastefully done!

The sex was understated which was perfect for the setting. the bedroom scene with Jack and Ana-Marie was perfect. The restraint exhibited by Ana-Marie because of her aristocracy was painful, but very well done. I guess Jack is a gentleman after all. I think that is how he makes women love him. A 5 Star Rating.

Medic975Medic975over 5 years ago
Hmm

Not sure I like this one. He's not truly been dismissive of his lovers before this. And he's never lied about being in a relationship before. Feels like a move from his character style really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
A Story Teller

Tex there writers and there are story tellers! You are a storyteller! You have a knack of making the reader feel like part of the story!

Dave

studydavid22@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I about got wrote up at work due to laughing at a meeting while reading this. Kamehameha my ass.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20419 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES