Cyber Lover Find Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another deep breath, another slight downward push, and she was there. She had done it! Her nose was nestled firmly in his pubic hair, and she could extend her tongue to lick tenderly at his swollen balls.

"Oh......my......god," was the only sound he could make. Now that she had attained her goal, and still found herself comfortable and relaxed, she decided it was time to go to work in earnest. She withdrew his cock from her distended gullet, took another deep breath, and bent to the task once again. This time, her throat already having been stretched, she found it far easier to swallow his entire length. She buried his shaft in her throat in one motion, no stopping, no gagging, just pure pleasure at the feel of his cock descending into her hungry craving throat. This time when she reached home, she stopped and made swallowing motions with her throat muscles, rhythmically massaging his length. He grabbed a pillow and buried his face into it to keep from screaming out his ecstacy. She pulled away again until just his head filled her mouth. She took a moment to gulp down a fresh flow of pre-cum, marveling at the sweet flavor. Then she attacked his cock with renewed fervor, swallowing his entire length again and again, each stroke punctuated by an audible slap as her chin impacted his heavy ball sack. His hips began to pump involuntarily, meeting her every thrust, and she knew she would soon get the reward she craved.

She felt it even before he did. She felt his balls tighten, his shaft begin to swell even further, and she swore she could feel his small hole expand in preparation for the coming eruption. Then a flexing of muscle beginning at the base and traveling with relentless power up the length of his rock hard shaft brought the first thick rope of white lava spewing from his cock head and coating her hungry tummy. He screamed her name. Another jet of cum, and she felt as full as if she had just eaten a 4 course meal. She wanted more. She wanted it all, and that's what she got. A third, a fourth spasm, and she felt her own orgasm wrack her body. She hadn't even touched her pussy. She wanted more. She pulled her mouth off his still throbbing pole and began stroking it with both hands. She pointed it at her face and the next two jets flew straight at her, covering her cheeks and chin, and splashing onto his belly. Then with a devilish smile, she pointed his cock upward at HIS face, and was amazed to see another thick rope of white cream fly from his cock straight into his own mouth.

"Good aim, baby," he said, and began to laugh. She joined him in laughter, and threw herself into his oustretched arms. She lay on top of him, the cum that had decorated their bodies oozing out on all sides, its sticky texture seeming to glue them together. She kissed him and let the sweet cum in her mouth run down into his. He used his hands to push the cum covering her face into both their mouths, then licked her face clean. They kissed again and shared the sweet reward she had worked so hard to win. They lay together, both of them sated, spent and satisfied.

When, after long moments, his breathing had slowed enough to allow him to form words, he said, "Baby?"

"mMmmmmmmmmmm?" was her reply.

"I think it's time I gave your pussy the attention it needs."

"You know, lover, that's just what I was thinking! You read my mind."

"Are you surprised?" he asked.

"No," she said, and spread her legs. "Now, drive me insane!!!"

to be continued..........

CHAPTER 5

It was time to worship at the altar that was her body.

He began with her face. Staring into the depths of her eyes, his face only inches from hers, he used his fingertips to gently trace her contours. From her hairline down to her chin, by way of her forehead, eyes, eyebrows, nose, ears, lips and cheeks, every exposed square inch of skin received a gentle caress. He then decorated her face with hundreds of tiny kisses, while at the same time his hands found their way around to the back of her neck where they began a soft sensuous massage. She felt the tension that had been building up over the last weeks simply melt away at the gentle touch of her lover. She relaxed completely, smiling, and gave herself over to the feelings he was inducing within her. If she had been a cat, she would have been purring.

He traced the line from her neck to her shoulders with kisses, first one side, then the other. He ran the tip of his tongue slowly along her collar bone, raising goose bumps along the way. He brought his hands forward and took one large breast in each, squeezing lightly, intentionally avoiding her nipples -- for the time being. He traced his fingertips around each breast and watched, fascinated, as her nipples puckered and contracted into tiny rose-red knots. He bent down to her, and replaced his hands with his mouth. Extending his tongue and flattening it, he began to ravish her tits, coating each one in his saliva. Finally he turned his attention to her nipples. He rolled them between thumb and forefinger, inducing a fresh flow of her cream, which he quickly scooped up with a free hand and brought to his mouth to savor. He took each nipple in turn into his mouth, and sucked hard while licking playfully across the tip. He sucked each one until they both stood proudly on top of each breast, cherries ready for picking!!!!! Then he used his tongue to work magic on her nipples. Circling one, slowly at first, then gradually increasing speed and occasionally darting his tongue straight across the nipple, then repeating the theme, with variations, on the other.

She opened her eyes briefly and noticed that his monster cock was once again engorged and pulsing, the head a deep, dark purple. She reached out a hand for it, but he quickly slapped it away.

"Lover," he said, "let me be selfish for now. Let me devote all my attention to you."

She sighed and closed her eyes again. He continued his ministrations on her breasts, and he could detect the musky scent of her pussy as it sent forth wave after wave of her sweet juices, running freely down and soaking the sheet and mattress beneath her ass. He knew he couldn't keep her waiting much longer.

He rose from the bed and knelt again between her spread legs. Reaching to each side, he grasped an ankle in each hand. He leaned to his left and let his tongue wander from her right ankle to the knee. Then the other side. He glanced up between her thighs and was rewarded by a sight that practically made him shoot cum straight up to the ceiling. Her beautiful, smooth-shaven pussy was glistening brightly with her juices, her lips were gaping open, seeming to quiver, seeming to beg for a hard cock to plunge its way between them. And he could clearly see her thick creamy pussy juice oozing out her hole and down her crack. He gently massaged and kissed his way up each of her inner thighs. Her aroma grew stronger as he approached, intoxicating him with a primeval, animal lust. He intended to lose himself, mind and body, in her pussy, dive to its depths, never to resurface. He leaned forward and opened his mouth, completely unaware that he was drooling.

He extended his tongue and lightly brushed it around her swollen, quivering outer lips. With the first contact, she gasped with delight, and a fresh flow of her fragrant cream squirted from her hole, soaking her ass and the bedsheets. He dipped his tongue straight into her cunt to catch as much of the cream as he could. He sealed his lips around the opening, gave a gentle suck, and was rewarded with a generous mouthful of her tasty nectar. He swallowed it all, feeling as if this were all the sustenance he would ever need. He stroked his tongue faster around her lips, sucking in one side, then the other. He would then drive his tongue deeply into her hot cunt, tickling her pussy walls, trying his best to reach her g-spot. She wriggled her ass in rhythm with the thrusting of his tongue, the muscles of her pussy trying to suck his tongue further inside. He withdrew his tongue and replaced it with a finger. This freed his tongue for a much more important duty.....her swollen, throbbing clit. As he gently but steadily plied her slippery hole with one finger, his tongue began a slow swirling motion around and around her clit.

She whispered, "Oh my god, lover, I'm ready. I want your tongue on my clit, now, baby, suck it. Suck my clit while you finger-fuck my cunt with those sexy fingers. Make me cum all over your face." He flattened his tongue and began long, slow lapping motions up and down over the entire top half of her pussy, pausing to give her clit an extra tiny strum with the tip of his tongue on each passage. Then finally, he pointed his tongue into the shape of a miniature cock and began a quick back and forth motion.

She drew a deep gasping breath and let out a guttural moan, "Oooohhhhhh, yesssssssssssssssss!!!!!"

He added a second finger to her steaming hole.

"Moooooooooooooorrrrrrrre," she moaned, seemingly in a trance. He slipped another finger in, never letting up with the rhythm of his flicking tongue. He was now sucking hard on her tiny bud, his tongue like hummingbird wings, stroking, flicking, strumming. She felt a monumental orgasm approaching, emanating seemingly from deep within her womb.

"Just like that, lover, here it comes. I may drown you." With a deep scream and an involuntary convulsion of her hips, she came. Her pussy squirted what must have been a pint of female cum into his waiting mouth, splashing against his face, drenching him from forehead to chin. He continued his relentless assault on her clit, and her hips continued their spasms, as wave after wave of pure orgasmic bliss washed over her. She grabbed his head in both hands and held his head to her pussy, swearing to herself she would never let go.

When her convulsions finally subsided slightly, and she was able to speak coherently again, she lifted her head, pulled his head slightly away from her pussy, lifted his, so they were staring into each others eyes.

"Let me turn over, baby," she said and released him from her grasp. He backed up slightly, and she wriggled quickly over onto her tummy. She then raised herself up onto her knees, exposing her still dripping pussy and her shining, shimmering asshole to him in the sexiest way he could imagine.

"Now lover, it's my turn to pleasure you! I want you to fuck me, deep and slow. Slide your cock all the way in me inch by inch till your balls slap my clit. Come on, honey, my pussy is waiting just for you and your big, gorgeous meat pole. Here it is, baby, all for you. Fuck me NOW!!"

She dropped her face to the mattress, reached back and grabbed her ass cheeks in both hands, pulling them apart,so that her cunt lips opened like a flower blooming. He was quickly on his knees behind her on the bed, his pulsating cock in his hand, poised to do her bidding. He placed the purple head at her quivering opening, then grabbed both her hips in his own hands. Slowly but steadily he fucked her just like she needed it, plunging in, burying his meat in her up to the hilt, pausing briefly with each stroke to grind his hips into her cunt, making sure to get good contact with her clit.

"That feels beautiful, lover, I think I might cum again. But now, I want you to fuck me as hard and as fast as you know how! Impale me with that huge fucker, baby, fuck me like a fucking jack hammer. Go baby, grab my ass and fuck me HARD!!!!"

He grabbed a handful of her ass in each hand, and bent to the task. He pulled as hard as he could on her ass, burying his swollen dick in her pussy in one swift, deep motion. She groaned with pleasure, encouraging him to redouble his efforts. He pounded her pussy with all his might.

After perhaps 10 minutes of unrelenting rhythm, she lifted her head once again, turned to him and said, "Baby? Lover? I want that huge, purple-headed monster of a cock of yours up my ass!"

He was startled, trying to remember the last time that was offered to him......maybe......never!

"Are you sure, baby, I don't want to hurt you."

"Yes babe, I'm sure. And you let me worry about hurting, your job right now is to shove that big thing up my ass, and cum so hard in me, it might come out my mouth!" she said, "I'm ready for you, lover, now fuck me....FUCK MY ASS!!!!!"

He needed no further encouragement......

Removing his cock slowly (and reluctantly) from her juicy cunt, he placed it lightly at her puckered hole. He could both see and feel her relax, then, and her cute asshole opened as if to welcome him inside. He gave a push, and was truly amazed. His cock was suddenly buried up to the hilt in her eager asshole, and she moaned with delight.

"You see, honey, I knew you wouldn't hurt me....you love me too much to hurt me, so of course, you didn't! Now, give it to me hard, babe. It's time to fill your lover's ass with your hot cum. I'm waiting."

With that, he pulled out again until half the head was visible, and then slammed home again with the force of a freight train.

She groaned once more, softly, "Yeah baby, my ass, fuck my ass good. Feels so good." And with that, he began pumping his massive cock in and out of her tight ass, as if there were no tomorrow. Within 3 minutes, he could feel the familiar surge from within, as his ball tightened and swelled.

"Can't hold back, baby," he panted.

"That's right, fill me with your burning cum, you stud!" her filthy talk was what sent him over the edge, once and for all......he shoved his cock all the way up, and then froze in place as his own orgasm swept over him. Wave after wave, spurt after spurt of thick white cum flew into her. She clamped down on his cock with her sphincter, and milked it with her ass as he was cumming, squeezing out the last remaining drops. He withdrew his prick with an audible pop, and they both laughed. Freshly pumped cum came flowing out of her ass, and without thinking, he bent down and clamped his mouth over her asshole and proceeded to suck his own cum as it flowed freely.

"Oh my god, lover, you might make me cum again if you keep doing it that way."

"Mmmmmmmmmmm" was his only remark.

Later, they sat opposite each other in the huge bathtub. They had found it necessary to run fresh hot water, but the rose petals were still floating, they had also found a fragrant oil amongst the others by the bath. it smelled faintly of rose petals, and made them relaxed and responsive. They were sitting opposite each other in the hot tub, and she had idly reached her foot across and was giving his cock a slow foot job.

"Baby?" he asked, quietly.

"Yes?"

"What's in your bag?"

"I thought you'd never ask.........!" she said, a smile forming on her lips. A smile full of lust and temptation, teases, and promises of things to come........

The angel was growing horns!

To be continued............

CHAPTER 6

"Should I go get the bag now?" she asked, already starting to rise from the bathtub.

"No, wait," he replied, "Why don't we just stay here and relax until the water starts to get cold. The stuff in the bag can wait. Besides, I kind of like where your foot was a minute ago!"

"Did you, now?" she said, smiling and stretching her leg toward his crotch again.

"I did indeed. By the way, darling, how long can you hold your breath?"

A short while later, what may have become a steamy bathtub blowjob was interrupted by a soft knock on the door of the suite.

"Well, who the hell is that gonna be?"

"Relax, lover," she chided him. "Why don't we just find out."

"YESSSSSSS, WHO IS IT?" he shouted through the half open door of the bathroom, hoping his voice would carry out to the outer hallway, so he wouldn't have to get out of the tub. They heard a mumble from the other side of the door, now it was their turn to not understand. He shouted again toward the door,"If you are hotel personnel, you are welcome to come in, anyone else, I'm afraid you'll just have to wait until I'm finished here!" They heard a soft jingling of keys, turning in the lock. The door opened.

"Maid service," said a voice from the entryway. "I have fresh towels for you, sir, madam."

She walked into the bathroom and stopped dead in her tracks, turning quickly on her heel and walking out of the room , her face already turning a bright red. For the brief moment they had seen the maid, they had glimpsed a strikingly beautiful woman, perhaps in her mid-40's. It was hard to judge her body behind a pile of towels in her arms, but as she turned to hurry back out of the bathroom, he couldn't help noticing a very shapely ass swaying under the starched maid's uniform.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, sir, madam, I didn't mean to......please forgive me, I..........Oh, dear......." She stammered, clearly at a loss for words.

He said, "Please, think nothing of it, it's quite all right. You may leave the towels on the table by the door. We can get them later."

"Yes sir, thank you sir, madam. Please forgive........." she lowered her head and walked toward the door. Seconds later, they heard the door to the suite close. They simultaneously broke into laughter.

"Oh, the poor woman, I hope she wasn't TOO embarrassed!" she said. "Imagine how she would have reacted if she'd seen where your foot is now!!!" he chuckled. She gave a gentle squeeze with her toes, and his cock made a twitch.

"You'll have to excuse me for a moment, lover, I need to get out for a few minutes. I'll be right back."

"I'll be out soon, too, babe, the water will soon need to be freshened."

She slipped into a hotel robe, and strode leisurely out of the room, allowing her glorious ass to sway provocatively, knowing his eyes would be riveted to it. As she entered the living room, she stopped dead in her tracks, and her jaw dropped.

The maid was still in the room! She was standing near the door with her back to the woman, and she had the overnight bag open on the bed beside her. She was looking at something in her left hand, seemingly studying it, and she realized without actually seeing the maid's other hand, she was.........my god, is she really.......playing with herself????????? She stopped walking and just stood in the middle of the room. She cleared her throat, loudly. It would have made a classic Hollywood pratfall. All at once, the object she was looking at flew from her hand and hit the ceiling, she spun awkwardly around, her face having gone from a bright red to a vivid crimson, right down her front to the tops of her breasts. As she spun, she also caught a heel on the carpet, lost her balance, and sat down -- hard -- on the tiled floor.

"Lover? Would you mind terribly coming in here a moment, we've got sort of a.......situation hear that requires your attention."

"Be right there, babe. Just gotta put on a robe!"

He emerged from the bathroom, finding the very odd sight of his lover, dressed only in a terrycloth robe, staring at a stunning brunette maid, who was sitting and whimpering quietly on the floor, a large dildo on the floor beside her.

"My god. What the hell is going on here?" he said.

"I caught the maid going through my personal things......my overnight bag"

"Oh please, sir, madam, I was just looking around the room and took hold of the handle of the bag. It fell open when I lifted it on to the table, and that......that.....piece of equipment there fell out onto the floor. I was just about to put it back in the bag when Madam walked in and caught me. Please, you must see that it was not the way it appeared at first glance, sir." She said.

"I'm afraid such an invasion of our privacy will have to be reported to the hotel management.!!" He said sternly, already heading toward the phone.

"Please, sir, wait!" shouted the maid suddenly. "Please don't report this to my boss! He'll fire me. And I need this job. My husband is out of work, and I'm supporting our family with my wages as a hotel maid....I'm sorry, so sorry. But I swear to you, I was not going through your private....things." Her face reddened once again.