Cyber Lover Find Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm afraid, my dear, that I cannot let such a breach of trust go........unpunished."

"Sir....I'll do anything if you don't report this to my boss. Anything at all......."

"Lover? Why don't you show our -- guest -- what you are going to punish her WITH?"

"You mean......."

"Yes, lover. You're punishing piece of equipment......."

He slowly let his robe fall open, revealing his cock, which immediately began to climb toward the ceiling, looking like a drawbridge being raised for a ship to pass below. In seconds, it had grown to its full 10 inches, pointing straight up, passing his navel, and slapping his flat stomach with each pulse of blood through the thick veins surrounding the shaft. He let his robe fall to the floor.

She had positioned herself directly behind the maid, and now spoke softly into her ear.

"Do you like what you see, babe? Isn't that the most gorgeous cock you've ever seen? I've had it in my mouth, and it's delicious. I've had it in my asshole, and it stretched it so wide, I thought I might never walk again. And, I've had it in my juicy pussy, and it made me cum so hard and so many times, I thought I might die! And do you know what, my lovely? (She reached up to the maid's neck and began slowly undoing the zipper of her dress) you can have it, too. All those places and more."

The maid stood mesmerized, unblinking, staring at this vision of manhood with a lustful, lascivious gaze that spoke of fantasies about to come true.

"Maybe you should get a closer look, my sweet." She nudged the maid slightly in the back, and the maid began walking slowly toward him. As she walked away, she felt her dress being quickly removed from behind, and she walked across the room in only panties and bra. When she reached him, she stopped, and heard from behind, the voice of an angel.

"That big cock is for you , now. I think you should get on your knees in front of it and get to work."

Without further delay, she dropped gently to her knees, her face inches in front of his throbbing pole?

"Feel how hard we've gotten him," She wrapped her hand around his shaft. "Now start to massage it slowly. That's perfect. Up and down, slowly.....oh look, his pre-cum has started to flow. That's a sign that we're going in the right direction!" A large glob of pre-cum flowed out of his pee hole, running down the shaft and onto the maid's hand.

"You'd better let me clean that for you," she said as she slowly reached her arms around the maid and cupped both her large boobs in her hands.....

"Ooooohhhhhhhhhhh" the maid brought her hand up to her shoulder and our dear protagonist eagerly began lapping the sweet tasting nectar from her fingers.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM," she said. "Now, I think this would be a good time to see how much of that colossal cock you can get down your throat, don't you?"

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM'" came the answer.

"Now, take that big cock and swallow it all!!"

The maid opened her mouth wide, and began working the head into her mouth, which was stretched still further by its girth.

"Yeah, baby, keep working on the head, and I'll get the shaft nice and slippery for you." She licked up and down his length, slobbering on it, licking, spitting on every inch, making it glisten. "Now you can slide it in easier, my lovely. That's right, open up your throat, relax, and take that fucking monster all the way to your stomach, you can do it!!"

The maid had more than half his dick disappearing down her hungry throat, when suddenly, she started to gag, and thought she might vomit......she was able to relax again soon, though, and the feeling subsided quickly. She dove at his cock once again, but her gag reflex took over again.

He said, "We need to get her in a position where she can straighten her throat."

"Such a clever man! Darling, would you lie on the bed face up, please?"

He complied quickly.

"Now, my dear, let me give you a quick demonstration how this is done...." With that, his lover leaned down and took his monster cock in her mouth. Without hesitation, as the maid watched in admiration, his pole disappeared down her throat until her nose was resting firmly against his heavy balls.

"Oh baby, you do that so well," he groaned. "Teach her how to do that, and we won't have to turn her in!"

She withdrew his meat from her mouth, and a long trail of thick saliva formed a bridge between cock and mouth. She stuck her tongue out and lapped her way back down, playfully tickling his pee hole. Another deep moan escaped his lips.

"All right, sweetie, now it's your turn again. Get on top of him in 69, your pussy in his face, and you'll be able to swallow that cock in no time. Just relax and breathe.

The maid was determined not to fail this time. She placed her dripping pussy over his mouth, and he immediately began a tongue assault on her clit, licking, sucking, nibbling.

"Oh, my God," said the maid, feeling a strong orgasm approaching quickly.

"Darling, I believe our little spy is about to cum. Shall I help?"

Not wanting to take his tongue from her clit for one second, he simply nodded.

"Wonderful!" she said. "Now, you keep sucking that clit, baby, and I'll be right back."

He increased the speed of his tongue stroking her little swollen bud, while she stroked his massive prick with her hand, spreading pre-cum all around, making it shine. "Since you seemed so fascinated by this, I thought you might like to know what it feels like. Open up her pussy, lover, I'm going to give her her proper punishment." He reached up with his hands and grabbed her ass cheeks, gently pulling them apart, making her pussy open like a rose in full bloom.

"MMMMMM, nice and wet, won't need any lube at all. You've done a good job, lover. Now, I think I'll switch this on and......" she turned the dial on the huge, cock-shaped vibrator to full, and a pleasant buzzing filled the room. She placed the tip at the opening of the maid's hot cunt, and a fresh flow of her thick juice ran down into her lover's mouth. He swallowed hungrily before turning his attention back to her clit.

"Here you go, babe, just for you," she said, and with one strong push, buried the vibrator up to the handle in the maid's quivering cunt.

"OOOOHHHHH GOOOOOD!!!!!" she screamed, as she was instantly shaken by a powerful orgasm, more powerful than she had experienced since she was a teenager.

"Yes, my darling? I didn't quite understand, did you mean to say you enjoy this??"

"Oh, my god, please fuck me with that thing! Fuck me fast and hard! I'm cumming and I never want to stop! Please please pleeeeeeease fuck meeeeeeeeeee."

Wave after continuous wave surged through her body. She ground her hips into his face, while she pumped the vibrator in and out of her pussy like a jackhammer. So much juice squirted from her pussy, that it was more than he could swallow, and it ran down his face, soaking his hair, pooling in his ears, and dripping into puddles on the sheet under his head.

Time stopped for the three of them. The universe consisted of nothing but this orgasm, all-consuming, never-ending, a raw, primal, sexual fulfillment that only the closest of lovers are ever privileged to experience. An orgasm that transcended pleasure, transcended sex, and catapulted all three lovers into a world where they existed as one being, one single entity, inseparable for all the ages to come.

Slowly, ever so slowly, the waves receded. Her screams silenced, her movements slowly stilled. Ever so slowly, the room came back into focus, and she could remember where she was. She was in the arms of the two most sensational lovers in the world and she never wanted to leave.

They spent the rest of that day and night making love in every way known, and unknown. Every combination, every orifice, every possible position they could think of, and some they couldn't! He wouldn't have thought it possible at his age to have so many orgasms, each one more powerful than the last, each producing more sperm rather than less, to the delight of his two insatiable partners. They feasted on him and each other, each successive orgasm as nourishing and fulfilling as a gourmet meal. They used all the toys in the overnight bag, marveling at the variations they came up with.

Finally, paralyzed by exhaustion, catatonic with bliss, they slept. When they woke, the maid was gone. On the pillow where she had rested her head, lay a single dark red rose, the last rose to lose its bloom.

It was the third day.........

EPILOGUE

The third day dawned gray, drizzly and cold, the weather a perfect mirror for the mood in the honeymoon suite. Honeymoon suite, he thought, that's a good one. After a honeymoon comes a marriage, two people spending their lives together, not parting company forever, never to see each other again. Not this travesty......

They went through their morning routines silently, any attempt at speaking only brought tears. They couldn't bear to be apart, not yet, so they spent the entire morning -- eating breakfast, dressing, using the bathroom -- within touching distance of each other. They made love. Slowly, silently, trying to make it last forever, which made it pass all the more quickly. Their simultaneous orgasms released another flood of tears from both. They tried to kiss each other's tears away, but it was no use -- each kiss, each touch brought more.

"I have to go," she said, the first words uttered in the room since they awoke at dawn.

"I know," he said. No words could follow. He - the man who had brought a woman half his age to countless climaxes with words typed into a keyboard, the most powerful and satisfying orgasms she had ever experienced -- could find no more words. Perhaps he never again would.

"I'll miss my plane."

"I know."

Check-in at the airport was slow, boring, tedious -- torture. Each drawn out minute dragging them helplessly, hopelessly closer to the moment of parting. Ths is not possible, he thought. It's an insult to the universe. The gods of love, sex, passion, lust, joy, could certainly not allow this to happen. Let the world continue on, going about its business without us, we'll stay in our hotel room, drawing nourishment solely from each other -- forever.

I cannot do this, she thought, as she handed the check-in clerk her plane ticket. I'm not strong enough. As she stood at the counter, answering the inane questions as if in a dream, she realized that a thought was trying to formulate itself in her brain. She had noticed it at odd times over the past three days, ever since she had met him. A thought, an idea, something hovering at the edges of her conciousness. She tried to put her finger on it, to bring it into focus, but it continued to elude her, continued to defy definition. Nevertheless, she felt it was of monumental importance, something that would influence how her life continued from this point. If she could only.......

"Gate B16, ma'am."

"What?" she said, startled away from her thoughts.

"Gate B16, through the doors on your right, then follow the signs."

"Oh....oh, all right....thank you." Her trance was broken.

"Only ticketed passengers beyond this point, sir," the beefy security guard said, holding up his hand.

"Yes, of course. Sorry, I was daydreaming." He had been daydreaming about making love to her in the middle of a field of roses, an oasis in a sea of dark red petals, on a planet where only they existed. Now, he was daydreaming about murdering this security guard in order to spend an extra five minutes at her side. It would be well worth any consequences.

"Final boarding call. All passengers should make their way to the gate at this time, please."

The tears would not stop. She had been unable to say any words of departure, unable to embrace him, unable to make eye contact, for fear of being unable to break it ever again. So she had passed through the security checkpoint without turning back, regretting it now with every fiber of her being. The thought returned, closer, more urgent, but still just as unfocused. This was important. She had to think, couldn't think through the tears. She took her place at the end of the line, handed her boarding pass to the agent. She looked to her left and saw a father taking a photograph of his three kids, smiling and waving at the camera with their airplane in the background. The camera flashed, a lightning bolt in the dimly lit hall. Lightning bolt. Flash. Photograph. The door to the plane was in front of her.....

She had heard the term "hit like a ton of bricks" before, but this was an inadequate description of what happened to her next. She froze, physically unable to take another step toward the plane. Her mouth dropped open. The tears stopped.

Photograph. Then she knew. When they met. The first day. She had searched the arrival hall for him, not found him. She had memorized his photo, burned it into her mind. He had approached her from behind, spun her around and kissed her, practically in one motion. But..........

SHE HAD NEVER SENT HIM A PHOTO OF HERSELF!!!!!!........

He had bugged her about it for weeks, begged, pleaded. She was close to giving in, but had held back at the last minute.....too risky. There had been at least a dozen other women traveling alone on the flight. She had seen them in the arrival hall, young businesswomen, dressed similarly to herself, all looking around for someone meeting them. He had only the vaguest physical description of her: brown hair, medium height. No clue as to what she would be wearing......And yet......he had come up to her.....from behind.....he knew......no doubt, no hesitation........HE KNEW!!!!!!!!

Clearly, this was not a man to be left standing in an airport hall. This was not a man she could roll around with for three glorious days, only to forget about. This was not A man.....This was THE man. THE ONLY man. Her man.......She turned on her heel and started running.......

The tears flowed again, but now they were tears of joy, brought on by the fact that she knew what she was doing, where she was going, where she belonged......she knew.

But what if he wasn't there?? She had left him at the security checkpoint and not looked back. What would he think of her? How much time had passed? He would be long gone. What had she done?? She ran faster.......through hallway after never-ending hallway, back the way she had come. She began to panic. What if he was......what if he was.......

He was there....

Standing in the exact same spot where she had left him. He was there. Their eyes met. A smile formed slowly on his face. It grew. A smile that would never leave his face again, as permanent, eternal, and unfailing as the love they felt for each other. A love that filled the space between them like a physical presence, there for all the world to see.

She didn't need to run anymore. They had time. She walked up to him slowly, her smile mirroring his, his arms opening slowly. The arms she would never leave.

"You knew," she said simply.

"I knew," was his reply. They gazed into each other's eyes. There would be time for kisses later. She reached out and punched his arm as hard as she could!

"Ouch!"

"You let me go! You let me go to get on the plane!"

"But don't you see, baby? The decision had to be yours. If I had tried to persuade you to stay, that would have always been between us. The questioning, the wondering, did she stay with me because she wanted to, or did I pressure her into it?? Don't you understand??"

She considered this for a long moment.

"Yes, I understand......You knew!"

"I knew."

Another ton of bricks: "Oh, my GOD!! Your wife!! What about your --"

"Baby? Wait....there's something I need to tell you....I have to make a confession....."

"Yes?"

"My wife....well.....oh hell, best to do it all at once.....my wife.....she's known about you from the beginning."

"SHE'S WHAT??????"

"Yes....she's been there all along....every meeting we've had, every online sex adventure. She's been there, sitting with me, reading along with me, doing to me exactly the things you've been typing. Sometimes even taking over the keyboard when I've been....busy!"

"Are you serious??"

"Yes, baby......you see, the thing is......she's just as in love with you as I am. In fact, this whole meeting was her idea......she said to me, 'Go meet her, honey. Go meet her, make love to her........and bring her home!!!!'"

"Eric!" she gasped, her mouth agape in surprise.

"It's true!" he said. "So......what do you think? Baby? Will you marry us?"

"But........what if we don't get along? What if she hates me?"

"Oh, she won't hate you, baby..... and you already get along!"

"Excuse me?" she was flabbergasted at this turn of events. Utterly dumbfounded, in shock. "What do you mean??"

"Well........"

As she stared into his eyes, his gaze wandered from hers, to a spot beyond her shoulder.

"Christina, I'd like you to meet my wife, Anna. Anna, may I present Christina.......our......wife!!"

"Hello, lover," came a voice from behind her. She turned slowly and looked into the eyes of a strikingly beautiful woman in her mid-to-late 40's.........the maid!!!!

They fell into each other's arms, all three of them, tears of joy flowing anew. They embraced, they kissed. All three of them, together, oblivious to the stares of the passers-by. An 11-year-old boy stopped in his tracks and stared at the shockingly erotic, shockingly public 3-way kiss. His mother came back and grabbed him by the hand, yanking him practically off his feet. "Don't look at that," she snapped at him. "But Dad's looking!" he whined back at her. "David, how dare you?" she gasped. That night, the boy would have his first wet dream. And David, for the first time in years, would bring his wife to multiple orgasms, marveling at his own new-found ability to achieve erection after erection, into the wee hours of the night. All 3 would wake the next morning smiling.

"Shall we go?" he asked.

"How long until we get home?" asked Christina, unable to take her eyes off of Anna's.

"About an hour's drive."

"We can't wait that long," said both women in unison. They all laughed, a sound that would become very familiar to them in the months and years to come.

"Well," he said. "I know a nice hotel nearby!"

Their pace quickened.

ONE YEAR LATER -- THEIR FIRST ANNIVERSARY

He had tipped the cab driver way too much, but he didn't care. Whether he tossed a 20 or a 100 at the guy was the farthest thing from his mind at the moment. (The cabbie had noticed the bulge in his pants and thought to himself, "Man, that guy must have one hot Chiquita waiting for him in that house!" The cabbie was wrong. Not one hot Chiquita, but two!!) Right now, the only thing on his mind was the upstairs master bedroom, and his two women waiting for him. It had been three weeks. THREE WEEKS!! How did he survive so long without them? But he knew they were waiting for him now. They always did. In a single motion, he closed the front door, dropped his suitcase, tore off his necktie, shed his suit jacket, and began to run, not walk, upstairs. One flight, 13 short steps separated him from his babies. He reached the top of the stairs, trying in vain to calm his pounding heart. He reached his hand out to the bedroom door....

Thinking back on this past year, he still could honestly not believe this wasn't a dream. No one could possibly be this lucky, this happy. Things like this just don't happen. Not even in the movies, but only in the wildest, wickedest fantasies of teenaged boys did anything even remotely resembling this ever occur.

One year ago today, the three of them had gotten "married." After the "plot" had been revealed, and their new lover, Christina, had gotten over her initial shock, they had left the airport arm in arm in arm, and driven directly to a beautiful park in the middle of their city. There, under an ancient oak tree, the three of them had held hands in a circle, and spontaneously improvised marriage vows, each one in his turn moving the others to tears. They knew that they had found a love that would sustain and nourish them through all time, a love even stronger than the love that Eric and Anna had already been sharing for the past 28 years. After their vows, they had stood under the mighty oak, simply holding each other for what seemed like hours. Then they had driven home in silence, each experiencing feelings too profound to put into words.