Cyber Lover Find Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arriving home, however, they could each sense what the other was thinking, and realization suddenly dawned that the feelings of contented bliss were changing to feelings of lustful anticipation of what was about to happen. This was abundantly evidenced by the huge bulge in Eric's pants and the very visible dark spots in the crotches of Christina and Anna's jeans, and by the devilish smiles on all three faces. Upon shutting the front door to the house, they instantly flew at each other, colliding together with an audible slap, and began to tear at each other's clothing like crazed animals.

And that was the beginning of what seemed to be, looking back on it now, one unending blur, a fog, a haze of almost non-stop kinky sex. Though never a slouch as far as stamina and frequency of sexual activity goes, he had been amazed to discover what he was actually capable of. He had found that, for him anyway, sperm was like breast milk: the more demand there was for it, the more his body produced. And his women's appetite for it was practically insatiable. He also found that, instead of wearing him out, causing him to need more and more rest between times, his women were like a fountain of youth. He actually drew energy from them, and was frequently able to achieve 4, 5 or 6 orgasms in a night, each one more powerful and copious than the last, sometimes shooting 10 to 15 thick ropes of semen, to the never-ending delight of his cum-hungry babes. They occasionally speculated whether it would actually be possible to live on a diet of nothing but sperm and pussy juice, because sometimes for days on end, it seemed that was exactly what they were doing. And his women!!! Anna, whose body, though still voluptuous and desirable, had been inevitably marked by the passage of time, and she had recently been through menopause. But with Christina's arrival, she too had found her fountain of youth. And fountain was actually a very apt description for the way she now produced and secreted pussy juice. It flowed, it oozed, it squirted almost constantly. And then there was Christina, the cause, the driving force, the source of all their energies. Ever horny, ever ready, for sex in any and all conceivable variations, infinitely imaginative and joyous in her lust. She and Anna could make love to one another for hours, sometimes days on end, blissfully floating from orgasm to orgasm. Eric would often be content merely to watch his two beauties pleasuring each other with hands, tongues and toys, but more often than not, he would choose an opportune moment to join in, and was always welcomed with open arms, legs, mouths, pussies and asses! There were no limits, no restrictions, no taboos, their activities determined solely by their lusts and imaginations.

Then came the business trip. His boss had told him he would need to be gone for 3 weeks, traveling throughout Europe. He had reluctantly agreed, provided he was able to return on the day of his anniversary. His boss had agreed. Parting with his babies had been more difficult than he could have imagined, but just the fact of his being away was far worse. And it was certainly not made any easier by the fact that he had made (and kept!!) a promise not to masturbate the entire time he was gone, he was supposed to save up his cum for the grand homecoming!! His women, however, the crafty little wenches, had made no such promise, and they delighted, each night over the phone, in giving him every tiny little graphic detail of just exactly what they were doing to each other as they spoke, and just exactly what they were going to do to each other immediately upon hanging up the phone......and that was the explanation for the bulge in his pants that the cabbie couldn't overlook, the bulge that threatened to tear through the zipper of his trousers as he opened the bedroom door.........

.....And there they were.

His two women. His two sexy, voluptuous babes. He feasted his eyes on a sight that most men fantasize about, but few ever actually get to see. Two gorgeous women naked on his king-sized bed, sitting propped up on half a dozen pillows, both with huge, devilish smiles on their faces, both with their legs spread as wide as they could be, and each one with a hand vigorously playing with the other's pussy! He could clearly see each pussy glistening with flowing juices, each making a large wet spot on the sheets below their asses. He tried desperately to remember what it was he was supposed to do at this point. Oh yes, try to keep breathing.

"Hi lover. We've been waiting for you," said Anna with a mischevious giggle. "Did you miss us?" A soft, low moan was all he was able to produce in response.

Christina said in her low, sexy voice, "We've been thinking about you away on your trip, babe, and we were wondering what it was you missed the most.......was it this?" And with that, she turned her face toward Anna, and leaned slowly over to her and they kissed, mouths open wide, tongues doing battle in the most erotic kiss eric had ever seen. He wondered briefly if he might injure them when his raging hard-on burst through his fly, causing buttons to fly across the room at roughly the speed of a bullet.

"Or did you miss this the most?" said Anna, while digging three fingers deeply into christina's quivering pussy. She brought her hand out and eric could plainly see the sticky cream covering her first three fingers. She brought her hand slowly to Christina's right breast and spread the juice liberally around, paying particular attention to the hard, protruding, rose-red nipple. then she leaned over and hungrily lapped up the creamy mess she had made. Christina threw her head back and let out a long, loud moan while running her fingers through Anna's hair. Eric felt his knees begin to buckle, and slowly raised a hand to wipe the thin trickle of drool running down his chin.

"Babe, that feels great," said Christina, "But I bet I can think of something he missed more than anything.....lover? Was it this?" And with that, Christina got up on her hands and knees and crawled around to position herself squarely between Anna's widely spread thighs. Anna raised her buttocks off the bed in anticipation. Christina leaned onto her elbows and cupped Anna's ass cheeks in each hand. Then she leaned forward and buried her face in Anna's waiting cunt. Ana let out a scream as she was swept by a powerful orgasm. Eric could not directly see what Christina was doing, but he could hear the loud slurping sounds as she greedily feasted on Anna's dripping cunt.

"Oh, baby, that's right," Anna moaned. "Eat my pussy, baby. Lick all my cream right out of my juicy hole. Suck me dry, and I'll make some more for you!"

Christina let out a low moan in response and redoubled her efforts on Anna's cunt, alternately tongue-fucking her and flicking softly and rapidly over her swollen clit.

Eric by now had removed all his clothing and was standing naked next to the bed, transfixed by the shockingly erotic action taking place in front of his eyes. His raging hard-on pointed at the ceiling, throbbing and pulsing, the shaft slapping gently against his belly with every beat of his heart. He cleared his throat loudly.

Christina removed her face from deep inside Anna's pussy and turned around to look at Eric with a devilish grin, her face covered from cheeks to chin with Anna's thick, creamy juice.

"Oops!" she exclaimed. "Baby, I think we've forgotten something........our lover is home, and it looks like he's in desperate need of some attention."

"Well, in that case........." replied Anna, "Now I think I know what he really missed more than anything......."

And with that, both his women got onto their hands and knees, and began crawling toward Eric at the edge of the bed, slinking to him like big cats in search of prey.

"Ladies, I have an announcement to make..." said Eric. "I am about to set several world records. Certainly for amount, probably for distance, but most significantly.....for speed! So let's get this first one out of the way quick, and then we'll take our time and take care of the two of you! Now tell me, where can I put about a gallon of sperm?"

"Right here," they said in unison, and, smiling and laughing with lust, sat in front of him on the edge of the bed, and opened their mouths. "Fill us up, lover, we're so hungry!" said Anna.

"Shoot your hot cum all over us, baby. Then we can all share every drop, "Christina begged.

Eric said, "Come on and get it, my beauties. Make your man cum."

Anna quickly reached out with both hands and wrapped her fingers around his massive, rock hard manhood, while Christina cupped his heavy balls in both hands and began to massage them sensually. Eric knew it was only a matter of seconds before he erupted. And sure enough, Anna had made no more than three or four slow strokes on his aching prick when he felt his balls begin to swell and tighten. Christina felt it, too, and she gasped with delight.

"Here he comes, babe, we're gonna get soaked!"

"Oh my God, I'm cummiiiiiiiiiiiing," Eric cried as the first white hot spurt travelled up the length of his shaft. He thought he might faint as his cum flew from the end of his cock straight at Anna's face. Anna, who had been taking careful aim at her own mouth, gasped and opened wide in anticipation. her aim had been perfect. The first rope of hot, sticky cum flew straight into the back of her throat with such force that it actually stung. A second rope followed quickly, this one missing her mouth and flying over her head, leaving a white trail that travelled from her chin, up over her nose and eyes, into her hair and all the way to the back of her head. Christina squealed with delight as she grabbed Anna's hands and pointed Eric's spewing prick at her own face. She did not open her mouth, however, as she wanted him to coat her face with his spunk. Two more huge ropes in quick succession achieved that goal in short order, covering her face and dribbling down onto her heaving boobs. Now Eric took over with his own hands, pumping his cock furiously, making sure his lovely wives got equal shares of his juice. Finally, after what seemed like 10 minutes of pumping and spraying, shooting his hot jizz all over his ladies' faces and chests, he collapsed forward onto the bed, his weakened knees no longer able to support his weight. His women were immediately on top of him, laughing with lust and joy, kissing his face and lips, smearing their cum-covered faces into his, dripping his cum into his mouth, then hungrily french kissing him in order to suck it back out into their own. With their hands, they scooped up cum wherever they could find it and greedily ate it themselves, or playfully rubbed it into his face and mouth. Eric began to laugh at the sight of his two voracious cum-sluts, fighting over who could swallow more, and who could get the most into his mouth. Finally, they all collapsed on the bed in a heap of laughter, kisses and cum, all three of them totally sated and spent. Their gales of laughter gradually subsided and their smiles stayed with them as they drifted into a brief sleep, gaining strength for round 2.......

It had been the juiciest scandal the small german village where they lived had ever seen. all of a sudden, the church organist...THE CHURCH ORGANIST!!!...and her husband, had someone else living with them. a young, stunning beauty with a body that could cause car accidents while she walked down the street, and it was fairly obvious what was going on in that little house on the corner. Residents of the village would talk in shocked whispers behind the backs of their hands, referring to christina only as "die Engländerin," and speculating not too quietly about why she was here. Some parents even removed their children from choir, making lame excuses about not enough time to do schoolwork. occasional, villagers walking by the house late at night would be treated to a highly entertaining spectacle when the three of them forgot to close the bedroom window. on many occasions, several villagers at once would furtively gather near the house to listen to what was quite obviously some of the most fantastic, lengthy sex anyone could imagine, and with three distinct voices emanating from the room.

However, it wasn't long before Chirstina's charm, her ready smile, and her generally sunny disposition began to win over even the most staunch and stubborn of the village residents. she even discovered she had an aptitude for learning german, and was quickly exchanging pleasantries with passers-by at every opportunity. finally, and more quickly than Eric would have thought possible, the germans' tolerance and "live-and-let-live" attitude toward matters sexual (even chancellor Helmut Kohl had had a long-term, public relationship with a woman who was not his wife) took over, and Christina found that she was an accepted member of the community. Anna even thought she detected a few envious looks from some of the ladies in her adult choir, and noticed in several conversations that her friends were subtlely trying to bring the topic of the conversation around to sex. Anna would unfailingly blush and change the subject. Eric's friends were far less subtle. in the local pub late at night, someone would inevitably come right out and ask what it was like to be living with two women, and two such gorgeous ones, to boot. Eric's reply would always be that he was too much of a gentleman to go around telling stories. Then he would break into a sly grin and say, "But you can't even imagine it!!!"

They began to stir again not two hours after drifting off. Eric looked down at his straining hard dick and wondered if it had even gone down at all the whole time he had been asleep. He wondered if it would ever go soft again at all. Sure hope not, he thought to himself, and chuckled out loud. His laughter brought his two beauties, one on either side of him, out of their dreams, and they both looked into his face, their broad, lust-filled smiles matching his.

Anna stretched like a cat.

"More," she said, and slowly reached her hand to engulf Eric's turgid shaft.

"Not if I get there first," said Christina, suddenly wide awake and ready to do battle.

Eric interrupted, "Babies, you had a good time with that not 2 hours ago. Now it's my turn. It seems to me that neither one of you has had an orgasm since I've been back, and that is a situation which will have to be corrected immediately. Lovers, turn over and get those beautiful asses in the air for your man........"

Anna and Christina turned over and each got on all fours, then lowered their heads onto the bed, snuggling into their pillows, their shapely asses leaning together, pussies and assholes ready for Eric's attention. They drew their heads to one another and began a slow, sensual french kiss.

"A sight for sore eyes!", sighed Eric, his mouth beginning to water and his throbbing cock harder than ever. "Decisions, decisions......" he mused. "Well.....I guess both," and with that, he knelt behind them on the bed. He reached out with both hands, one for each, and began slowly stroking each clit with his middle fingers.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm," came the immediate response from both his lovers at once, not breaking their furious tongue battle. Eric continued playing with both clits, and inserted his thumbs into each cunt, beginning a slow finger fuck. He felt both his women instintively push back against his hands with each inward stroke to increase their pleasure. Eric then leaned his face down and to his right, and began a tongue job on Anna's winking asshole.

Anna moaned, "Oh God, baby, wait until he does this to you. I think I'm gonna cum with his tongue up my ass!!"

Christina replied, "That's good, darling, go ahead. Cum for Eric now, and then it's my turn. but I can wait, you take all the time you need."

Anna moaned, "Oooooooohhhhhhh," and ground her hips into Eric's face. "That's it, baby, Just like that. Keep it going and make me cum."

Eric went quickly from making circular motions around anna's asshole, to plunging his tongue inside her as far as it would go. He increased the speed and pressure of his middle finger on her clit and plunged his thumb still deeper into her drenched cunt. His left hand never let up on Christina's eager pussy. Anna pushed her ass back into his face, trying to suck his tongue deeper inside her steaming, hungry hole. She let out a deep, gutteral moan, feeling her orgasm approach.

Christina whispered, "Oh baby, feel that hot tongue up your ass. Feel him stroke your clit just like he's stroking mine. He's gonna make you cum, baby, I know it. I can feel it coming. Cum for us, baby. Please cum......"

Anna ground her hips into Eric's face, matching the rhythm of his tongue and fingers.

"Oh fuck," she groaned "that's just perfect, lover, just like that. I'm ready, ready to cum......oh yes.......oh my God........I'm cuuuummmiiiiiiiiiiiing!!"

Eric tortured her clit with his fingers as a river of juice flowed out of her spasming pussy, covering his hand and running down her thighs. Her twitching ass muscles clamped onto his tongue, trying to hold it in. Her hips bucked and ground, and she screamed her ecstacy into her pillow. Slowly the waves subsided, and Eric slowed his motions, bringing his lovely babe gently back down to earth, both of them blissing out.

Christina stroked anna's hair gently, softly whispering into her ear, "Baby, that was so good. I guess we missed him, too, didn't we?"

Anna replied with a sly grin, "Yes darling, we did. And now it's your turn to show him how much."

Anna said, "Stay just like that, babe, let me get under you," and she scrunched herself over toward Christina. Lying down on her back, she held her arms and legs open, and with a lustful smile on her face, invited Christina to mount her in the 69 position. Christina didn't need to be asked twice, and was on top of her lover in an instant, quickly diving her tongue straight into anna's wet slit, while massaging her ass cheeks in both hands.

"Oh yeah, baby, do it to me. Tongue my juicy pussy for me. And baby, it looks like Eric has something for you, too. Something long and fat and hard. Something I'm gonna get all wet for him before he buries it in your ass!!!"

Christina responded with the only sound possible with a mouth full of pussy: "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...."

Eric had in the meantime taken a kneeling position on the bed just above anna's head and was slowly stroking his swollen member. "Ladies," he said, "that is just about the sexiest sight any man could ever hope to see. I love you both, so much."

Anna arched her neck back and smiled up at her man.

"We love you, too, darling. Now let me get that big cock nice and wet before you put it in here........" she said while slowly sliding an index finger into Christina's puckered asshole. Christina shuddered with pleasure, and drove her tongue still deeper into Anna's pussy, slurping herjuice loudly as it flowed. Eric spread his knees wider to bring his turgid cock to Anna's waiting open mouth. Anna sucked in the entire length easily, and messily began to lap at it with her tongue. He brought it out slowly with anna licking and slobbering as much saliva over the shaft and head as she possibly could. As eric pulled his cock from her mouth with an audible pop, a

Anna pulled her finger out of christina's asshole and used both hands to spread her cheeks open as wide as she could. "She's ready for you lover. Give her what she needs. All at once. come on, big boy, fuck this tight ass good!!" Eric slowly and steadily leaned forward, impaling Christina relentlessly on his 10 inches of hard meat. Her groans crescendoed as his depth increased, and even before he had entered her halfway, she was rocked by wave after wave of a suddering orgasm.