All Comments on 'Cybercock Ch. 02'

by FelHarper

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Lonely_readerLonely_readeralmost 10 years ago
Very hot and very good

I like where this is going.

But please, please, please don't forget or leave out Double Helix! :-/

wibitriwibitrialmost 10 years ago
Cute

And realistic, and hot!

gnome_mangnome_manalmost 10 years ago
Superb

I really like your story. Your craftsmanship is excellent, all the technicals (grammar and all that boring but necessary stuff) well done. Your "people" are very good, well-rounded characters with interesting qualities. The sex is superb and the story interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
HOT!!

more please, this is the type of story I'm looking for

FelHarperFelHarperalmost 10 years agoAuthor

Lonely_Reader,

I was a little torn about whether to start on this story or keep my focus on Double Helix. What made me decide to go ahead was the realization that I was spending just as much time thinking about this new story as thinking about and planning Double Helix. It really needed an outlet before it would leave me free to focus on my main project. I also realized that it was going to be hot as Hell and I really wanted to read it.

Chapter 10 of DH is already written and is with my editor. It will probably go up here sometime next week. I'm also doing an edit and rewrite for publication as an e-book. I've been writing stories in various genres for free for the last twenty years and I think it's time to find out if I can get paid for it.

My goal for both stories has been to release a chapter every 3-4 weeks, though that may slow a bit (maybe an extra week or two) while I concentrate on the rewrite. I'll post updates to my profile and my blog.

Thanks for the kind words, and I'll do my best to keep it coming.

Lonely_readerLonely_readeralmost 10 years ago

Thanks for the answer, can't wait to read both stories next installments

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

Very nice. Looking forward to seeing where it goes from here. Nice to see real winning out over artificial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh My

Loving this story ... hope you find time and inclination to continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice story...

I'll have to check out your other stories as well, but if you ever get inspired to continue this one, that would be great as well!

FelHarperFelHarperover 5 years agoAuthor

I do want to finish this story at some point, and I’m glad you enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not good

1* for a 5 and 1/2 year old story. So far somebody is taking credit for her work and she's grown a dick. Useless without a storyline and a conclusion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFelHarper@FelHarper
693 Followers
12/12 Update: Double Helix 24 is moving along. It’s one of those chapters where I’ve had to rewrite several times for everything to make sense. Sometimes the plot flows like a river. This is one of those times where it hacks and slashes like a gory horror flick. I’ll get there...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Cybercock Ch. 01 Previous Part
Cybercock Series Info