Cybercock Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FelHarper
FelHarper
694 Followers

She had the impulse to grab Liz's head and thrust the thing deep into her throat, but the part of her still in control of her faculties resisted that urge, allowing Liz to set the pace. Her licking and sucking all around the head of Stacy's cock made her moan and tremble. After a moment, her friend pulled back, still stroking a hand along the shaft, studying Stacy's crotch. She hooked a finger under one edge of the harness and pressed inside, finding Stacy's pussy damp and swollen.

"Oh my God!" Stacy cried as both of her sex organs, one natural and one artificial, were stimulated at the same time. When Liz put the cock back in her mouth, Stacy's knees nearly buckled from the pleasure. She wondered at how she could withstand so much stimulation. This intense, it should have overloaded and crossed over into pain.

After a few minutes of this, Liz took her mouth away to speak. "I must admit, even though this isn't how I envisioned our evening going, it's pretty hot. Do you think you might be able to do something for me now?"

Stacy's mind had been filled with all kinds of lewd imagery, but even so, she was a little shocked by the words that came out of her. "I want to lick your pussy."

Liz fell back onto the sofa and pushed her hips to the edge of the cushion. Panting in desire, Stacy dropped to all fours and peeled her friend's panties away to get a look at the prize beneath. Liz's pussy was shaved smooth and was absolutely beautiful to her lust-addled eyes. The desire to bury her face between Liz's legs was so strong that she barely managed to pull the panties off around her ankles before doing so.

She felt Liz stiffen as her tongue pushed into her. "Yes! Oh, Stacy, yes." Liz's hands came up to stroke the top and back of Stacy's head tenderly. She had never done this before, so she went as slowly as her overdriven lust would let her, but her friend seemed to be enjoying what she was doing immensely, and using her hands and movement of her body to subtly guide her.

Stacy's desire was flaring ever higher, and the lack of attention to her own body was making her even crazier desire. When she looked up and spoke, her voice was low and hoarse with need. "I want to fuck you, Liz. Right now."

Liz nodded slowly, her eyes glassy and distant. Stacy rose up on her knees, feeling awkward and unskilled despite her body's needs. The cock strapped to her seemed to throb, feeling huge and stiff. She moved forward until the head of the thing pressed against the junction of Liz's thigh and her body. She took it in her hand and rubbed it up and down over her friend's slit, and both girls moaned at the contact.

Stacy pressed forward, holding the toy steady in one hand, and watched in fascination as the head slipped inside her friend's body. She had to stop for a second to appreciate the sensations, more than quadrupled by the software, coursing through her. Her body's need for more won out, though, and she pressed onward until she felt a gentle bump, both at the head of the cock and the front of her thighs.

Stacy waited while Liz took a few deep breaths. "I've never been this full before," she said wonderingly. "And I think you hit my g-spot on the way in, too."

"Supposed to be . . ." Stacy said, and gasped as she withdrew slowly. "The perfect size and shape. . ." Both girls cried out in ecstasy as she thrust forward again. "For maximum pleasure."

Liz half-giggled, half moaned. "That it is, hon'."

Stacy leaned forward to kiss Liz long and deep, gently fucking her all the while. Her orgasm came on suddenly, and she moaned into Liz's mouth, the pleasure and release making her fall limply against her. Liz's arms wrapped around her and held her tightly against her, her cock buried deep in her pussy. Her cock. Just when had she started thinking about it as part of herself? "Elizabeth, dear," Stacy said. "I have a question."

"Oh, so now you have time for introspection?"

Stacy laughed. "Sorry, I was kind of overwhelmed there for a bit. I'm handling it better now. Does this freak you out at all? I mean, what's happening here? Cause I'm starting to feel a little freaked out."

"Talk to me. Help me understand."

Stacy sighed. "I don't know how to put this. I've always liked you, but never like this. And I've never been with a girl, not even once. I didn't plan for things to go this far. I'm just afraid this isn't me."

"But it feels good, doesn't it?" Liz reached up to roll one of Stacy's nipples between her fingers and she shuddered, her hips moving seemingly of their own accord, merging with and heightening that pleasure further.

"Oh my God, it feels good," Stacy said breathlessly.

"Then why not enjoy it?" Liz grinned and touched a finger to Stacy's nose. "I want you to fuck me long and hard with that cock. I want you to fill my pussy over and over until I come, screaming and shaking. Can you do that?"

Liz's words fanned Stacy's lust so completely that it drowned out all rational thought. She began to fuck Liz so fast and hard that their bodies slapped together each time she thrust in. The pleasure was so deep, so all-encompassing that it seemed to fill her from head to toe. And the more she got, she more she wanted.

"Yes!" Liz cried, her voice lilting higher, "yes, yes, oh God, oh fuck!" And then she did scream, her body going rigid. Stacy slowed as she felt the convulsions squeezing her cock. Liz panted and screamed again, her limbs moving in little jerks. Stacy was close to coming herself, but she felt a gush of fluid on her thighs, and it surprised her enough to stop and pull out, afraid she had somehow hurt her friend.

Liz pulled her knees up and rolled onto her side, still jerking and making mewling noises deep in her throat. Stacy turned and sat on the couch next to her. Liz seemed completely unaware of her presence as she flinched and gasped every now and then. Stacy reached down and began to stroke Liz's hair and she immediately began to breathe more steadily. The tremors still went through her body every now and then, but she looked more comfortable and relaxed.

Minutes went by, and Stacy thought that Liz must have gone to sleep. She started to get up, but Liz caught her wrist. "Stay with me," she mumbled. "I'm not done with you yet."

"You look wiped out," Stacy said with a laugh. "You know you were curled into a fetal position?"

Liz roused herself further from her stupor and sat up. "Yeah, that was scary big. You were hitting my g-spot over and over again. I think I squirted all over your couch."

"Oh, is that what that was?" Stacy said, looking at the large wet spot on the edge of the cushion. "I've never come like that before."

"Only one girl could do that to me, make me come that big," Liz said. "There was one guy in college that did get me to squirt a few times, but not with the whole shaking, screaming, almost passing out thing you just did." She took Stacy's cock in her hand fondly, causing her to tense up and moan. Her concern had temporarily eclipsed her arousal, but it was quickly returning. "Oh, you must still have your settings turned up. Any chance I can get the password again? I'd like to try something. I think you'll like it."

"The password is 'getout'," Stacy said, lying back to let Liz have access to her body. The need for sex was coming on strongly again.

"Nice. I should have guessed." Her gaze flicked back and forth a few times as she adjusted menu settings on the toy. Making adjustments to my body, Stacy thought. "Okay, I'm going to take this thing off you now," she said, and began to tug the harness off.

"Careful," Stacy warned, feeling every bump as a little spike of pleasure. "Set it upright on its base," she said, once Liz had gotten it free.

"I'm going to show you how I make love to another woman," Liz said. "Here, turn to face me so you can lie back and I can get access to all your lady bits."

Stacy giggled. "If these are my lady bits, what's that thing?" She pointed to the cybercock, standing on the table.

"That is your other lady bit," Liz said, "now pay attention." She pushed Stacy's legs apart and crouched low on all fours between them. She leaned forward and licked a slow trail up the length of Stacy's pussy, ending with a flick over her clitoris that sent shivers up her spine. She didn't think the sensations were as intense as before, so she must have turned down the sensitivity a bit, but it felt wonderful all the same. Stacy laid back and closed her eyes, reveling in the sensations. An hour ago, it never would have even occurred to her that she might be having sex with her best friend from work. But now here she was, and enjoying herself far more than she would have thought possible.

She moaned softly as Liz's fingers joined her lips and tongue, first two, then three. She noticed that Liz seemed to be brushing the same spot with her fingertips over and over, and it added immensely to the pleasure coming from her clit. She wondered how she would feel about this tomorrow. Would she want to do this again with Liz? With any woman? At the moment, she couldn't imagine herself wanting to give this up, but things might be different in the morning.

Those thoughts drifted away as the pleasure began to override her senses. The noises coming from her were incoherent cries, and her hips rocked forward with each thrust of Liz's fingers. Her climax was slower in coming than it had been with the cybercock, but she could feel that it was going to be stronger, more intense.

She soon felt the rush of climax upon her, but with it was the urge like she needed to pee. She tried to clamp down on that, but her body didn't respond as it should have, and the orgasm swept all thoughts of it aside for the moment. The pleasure was overwhelming, like what had happened last night when she had used the toy on herself. Images and colors cascaded through her mind, and she was only dimly aware of her body shaking and twitching on the couch.

She gradually became aware of Liz's warm, nude body snuggled up against her back, a hand cupping her breast. She went to brush away an itch on her face and her hand came away wet. Apparently she had been so far gone that she was actually drooling. "What happened?" she asked, once her head was clear enough to speak.

"Oh, you went away for a little while there," Liz said. "How was the trip?"

"Funky," Stacy said.

Liz laughed. "Well, I hope you liked it, anyway. It looks like I might have to buy you a new sofa after tonight."

Stacy realized that the inside of her thighs and her butt were wet. "I think I peed," she said with a frown.

"Squirted," Liz corrected. "Female ejaculation. Not all women can do it, but in your case, I had a little help. Did you notice that toggle that says 'ejaculatory reflex'? Well, apparently it works in women too."

"What other controls did you mess with?" Stacy asked, not mad, just curious.

"Oh, I set everything else to auto," Liz said. "See for yourself."

Stacy checked and saw that it was true. "Okay, but why? You could have done anything you wanted."

"You said you weren't sure if what you were doing was really you, so I took out the guesswork. All your responses when I made love to you just now were genuine. That's nice to know, huh?"

It had been so good, it had never even occurred to Stacy that Liz hadn't cheated using the interface. "I think I'm ready for bed," Stacy said, gently disentangling herself from Liz.

"Me too," Liz said. "Mind if we share yours?"

It really wasn't a difficult decision to make. Stacy smiled. "Sure."

Stacy cleaned the toy and set it out to charge. If she was going to leave it on all the time, she would need to be careful that it didn't go dead on her. She and Liz took a shower together and settled into bed, both still wiped out from the intense experience. Liz's body pressed up against her back, one hand slowly caressing her thigh. Her body felt warm and relaxed. "We should have done this months ago," she said.

Liz just chuckled and nuzzled the back of her neck.

FelHarper
FelHarper
694 Followers