Cyn-ing Together Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I’m the only one in the room who had an adequate view and I even moved a little closer so it was completely unobstructed. With two men working on Cyn her dress was quickly moved up; they surveyed the area quickly to make sure no unwanted persons were around and pushed her dress clear up above her breasts so they could see and fondle her magnificent tits. Soon her bra was pushed up as well so they could see and feel her soft naked skin. Cyn was busy trying her best to quickly free the two rampant cocks at the root of her desire.

When she had them both out she rapidly stroked and fondled them as the men played with her tits and pussy. When they were hard she appeared desperate to be fucked and one of the men bent her over at the waist ready to enter her from behind while the other was already pushing his sausage into her mouth and down her throat. They were all so taken over by lust none of them appeared concerned any longer that they were in the open, and still in a public restaurant.

Then she froze, I thought she might be at the edge of climax, but she stood tall and backed away causing both men to loose their intimate contact, “I’m sorry.” She said. “I can’t do this.” Then she quickly turned and hurried back to me. “Let’s go, now,” were her only words and we both left the area. Obviously the men were frustrated and left un-fulfilled and I was mildly concerned that things could get ugly. I secured the bill form out waiter settled it and met Cyn in the car where she already had it running. She appeared self conscious, a little unsure and even unhappy.

When we were settled, I turned to her and asked. “Are you OK honey?” She broke down in tears and said. “How can you call me honey, when I just let my pussy take over and lead me into sex with two strangers who don’t give a shit about me or you or how we feel, and I was completely ignoring you as well. No, I’m not OK, I feel shitty.

We both wondered quietly as we drove home why the outcome was so different from what we had expected and thought we were prepared for. Cynthia admitted she was highly aroused when we stood in front of our open window having sex as she recalled the events of her first act of adultery. She was turned on as we kissed and played our way to the restaurant and she had a climax when I had her remove her pantyhose.

She was even extremely turned on while she imagined what the men wanted to do with her, but things started to go askew when I shifted the burden to her and said if she wanted to fuck them she was going to have to show them.

Taking off her panties was still exciting as was masturbating beneath the table but it had become different when she became responsible and things supposedly were her idea, not mine. One of her greatest fantasies or ignition points is for someone else to make her be bad, or make her want to be nasty. I threw her into the deep end without her knowing how to swim and was going to have to watch out for that in the future and learn to hold a tighter director’s leash. Her life had always revolved around rules, so rules governing her nastiness were not just OK, they were essential.

We’d both had concerns that this evening might be a little too soon to jump into the pool of lust so-to-speak, but we had taken a chance. I thought that being eager, open and free was more important to her than they were, and that they outweighed her desire to be controlled, directed, and dominated. I was wrong; inside Cyn wanted to be bad, but she wanted someone else to at least appear to take responsibility.

Although I would be able to learn how to direct her better than I did that night, part of her deep fantasy required keeping me as an innocent and abused victim of her sexual lust who she could act naughty in front of. The only way I could be the most powerful catalyst to her nastiness was for me to exercise control and direction sometimes subtly in the background. It would help to have someone else be a co-conspirator, but that person would have to be loyal and trustworthy to the extent he, or she, would only do what I allowed or authorized them to.

We needed a little time as well, so we could reestablish our ‘good husband’ and ‘good wife’ roles and identities, so over the next several weeks we became comfortable again as a Church going family’ so much so that I was having a hard time imagining how in the world I would re-introduce sexual adventure into our lives again. It wasn’t that either of us had lost interest; it was just hard to find the right opening.

I also worried a little that Cyn had let her conscience take a firmer hand and might be willing to let that genie inside her bottle settle down and take out a long term lease. One night, during the quiet time before sleep she asked. “Do you think the old obsessions are ever going to come back Craig? She worried that negative reactions to my first, clumsy effort at Antonio’s might have intimidated me, or that maybe I decided I couldn’t handle watching other men fuck her after all.

“Do you miss the obsessions Cyn?” I asked. She reacted with a quick “No I don’t.” There was almost a defensive edge that made me wonder if her quick response masked her true feelings.

“Is it wrong to ask you what you remember as the most exciting thing that happened while you were, shall we say ‘involved’?” I asked cautiously. Her answer could reveal a lot, or she could safely say yes or no to pass the moment by.

“I hope you don’t take this wrong or feel hurt.” She said. “But I remember watching you teach a lesson in Church after the sexy things had started up, but before I had gone ‘all the way’. My mind was drifting between the bad things I was doing and the things you were talking about. It was that great lesson you teach on the Greek definitions of love. When you were talking about Eros, I was thinking that I was trapped on that selfish level and we were miles and miles apart. I wanted you to know how dirty and nasty I thought I was and I was scared because I thought you might turn your back on me if you found out. What I really wanted was for you to see me at my worst, and still be able to love me. So to answer your question honestly, the thought of having you watch me being fucked by someone else was the most exciting.”

“While I watched and listened to you teach, a thought ran through me at that moment that made my pussy run and my nipples almost burst. I wanted, no I knew I had to fuck someone, anyone, as long as it wasn’t you.” Those last words were quiet as they came out. “Please forgive me, I wanted you to watch another man, maybe a lot of other men fuck me every way possible, and I wanted to scream and curse and be as wild as I could while you watched me. I started to cry because I felt so terrible wanting this, but I did, and at the same time I knew I loved you more than ever, and was frightened to death that when you saw me like that you would hate me.”

“That was the Sunday of the week I committed adultery. Every time some other man was pumping his penis in and out I imagined seeing you, that’s the thing that always made me cum. The morning Nate fucked me in front of the house I kept looking directly at the bedroom window and I strained to see if I could really put your face to the empty glass.”

“I’m surprised you couldn’t see me if you were trying so hard.” I said. “I didn’t raise the blinds, but I opened them and I could clearly see everything you did outside and in the car; I was staring right back at you the whole time, and guess what?” I said.

“What;” Cyn asked, her eyes dark and strained.

“I loved you more right then and still do, than ever before.” I said, and Cyn flew tearfully into my arms as we kissed and caressed and just held onto each other tightly as we felt union of our souls.

I knew then she was still willing to follow her pussy into adventure as long as we were together; could we both live our roles naturally, without tearing us apart?.

I still hadn’t identified a co director although I had given it quite a bit of thought. I didn’t want someone like Nate involved. He would have struck out on his own and tried to undermine the core relationship between Cyn and me. Leon was a possibility, but somehow as a bouncer in a strip joint, he seemed a little over the edge already and I thought the assistant catalyst needed to be a little more mainstream. Anyway there were other roles Leon fit into better and I was certain he would still see his share of excitement.

After a lot of thought I finally settled on Chris, an associate of mine at work. He was also the husband of Jenny, an exotic nude dancer who was Cyn’s friend, and I was certain that he would be completely trustworthy and excited as he filled the role of assistant director as well.

Several days later I approached him. We were on the way back from lunch at the Landing Strip. The food there was quite good and the friendships that had been developed at the Strip club were drawn up in charged situations and still in tact and strong. I asked Chris what he knew of the tumultuous circumstances surrounding Cyn’s wild exhibitionistic adventures. He answered me honestly and knew more than I thought. I explained how we had come to a mutual agreement that the tendencies in our personalities had become an important part of our relationship, and that we didn’t want to remove or suppress them from our sex life.

He asked me outright if I could handle Cyn’s desire to be exhibited to others, especially since there was always a chance that if I played with fire, Cyn might end up being fucked by other men or women. I told him that we were both prepared to let whatever happened happen, but that it was important for both of us, to each play our own roles naturally, and that at times the direction or suggestive catalyst needed to come from a third party that we both knew and trusted and that we wanted to know if he would agree to take that part when needed.

“What exactly do you mean Craig? Are you saying that you want me fuck your wife?” Chris always was direct and as a result sometimes missed important details.

I smiled in a friendly way as I said. “That’s not exactly what I was getting at, although much of this is kind of shooting from the hip, we want to point out a direction and let nature take its course. The likelihood is that you or I will nudge her to exhibit herself in public, and from time to time nature will end up with the two of you fucking, or she and I fucking in front of you, or maybe I will push you or her in a direction that leads to some one else all together. The important thing is simply this, are you willing and can you be relied upon to keep everything under my ultimate control.

Chris thought for an instant, and then said. “Buddy, if you can do this, I can. What happens first?”

“Well, I think first of all we need to introduce you to Cyn in a new light, so to speak. She needs to get comfortable and excited about having you undress her with me around. Why don’t you plan to come over sometime soon, and we’ll see what happens and how we get along in a more intimate context.”

“How soon?” Chris asked. “I’m ready now.”

It so happened that all the kids would be gone that night on a school sponsored tour for the drama club to Eugene, or in Ali’s case with her favorite cousin for a couple of days. “Tonight would actually be perfect.” I said, pleased that coincidence made me look like a good planner.

“Why don’t you stop by at about 7:30, I’ll pretend to have forgotten you were coming so it will seem a little more spontaneous and unplanned. You need to flirt a little with her, ignore me and show your interest in what she looks like beneath her conservative shell. Take some initiative and see if you can get her turned on and out of her clothes while I move around the house, in and out of sight. I don’t want you to really get her undressed until I am definitely there with you and she knows I’m watching.”

“God,”Chris said. “I’m going to go nuts until tonight. I think my fist will see overtime, or else Jenny will get her brains fucked out before I get to your place.”

“I don’t think you should fuck Jenny, or toss yourself off.” I said. “You need to be a little up tight and strung out. But I also think you definitely need to talk this over with Jenny, and if she’s not comfortable with it, don’t come. Just call me so I’m not left hanging, OK?”

“Deal,” he said. “I think Jenny will be totally up for it and dying to get in on the action too. I know she really wants to fuck you buddy; she’s already told me that, so you better watch your step. I want you to be trustworthy with me also, and not take Jenny away from me.”

The thought of seeing Jenny naked somewhere other than the Landing Strip and fucking her made my cock jump and throb. I had always worked at staying faithful to Cynthia after my Thailand flings so the voyeuristic fantasies involving Cyn or frankly any ‘normal’ looking conservative female with a wild streak in her seemed to give me the most sexual satisfaction, but no one would be able to resist banging bones with Jenny if she showed interest.

I was not usually excited by ‘professional’ sex entertainers as I was about everyday amateurs that you would see in household, office or service roles; ordinary people who had extraordinary sexual imagination, energy and needs. Jenny was the exception; as an exotic nude dancer, she always went to great lengths to develop tease and seduction in her routines that left no illusion that she was dancing primarily to give herself pleasure. She appeared to be a true exhibitionist and you couldn’t help believing that she came to a climax every time she went on stage to perform. The idea of fucking Jenny, or more importantly that she wanted very much to fuck me was incredible. I was really looking forward to being with someone other than Cynthia, and didn’t feel guilty.

As I waited for 7:30 to arrive that night, I wished that I had altered the plan to have Chris bring Jenny so we could have our first swinging session with another couple. However there is something to be said for the power of patience in seduction, and I wanted mostly to seduce Cyn through Craig, so it was appropriate to play this first session out and go slow even if it would be hard.

I intentionally said nothing to Cyn as we ate together alone in the house. With three teenage kids, being alone is something hard to achieve very often. Cynthia was enjoying the idea and I could see the familiar hint of romance in our intimacy. She was expecting to get lucky that night, but she had no idea how lucky she would get.

When the doorbell rang, I heard a quiet “Oh shit”, from Cyn, who was upset at being distracted from what she wanted to happen. She was surprised when she heard Chris’s voice, it was familiar even though he wasn’t a regular visitor, but she couldn’t put a face to his voice until she came into the entry.

“Oh, hi Chris,” she said warmly. I’m sure she thought if he were there, Jenny would be also, so it wouldn’t be too bad, she really liked Jenny. “Where’s Jenny?” She asked not seeing her.

“It’s just me Cynthia.” Chris said. “Jenny is working and I needed to borrow your digital camera so I can take some shots of equipment tooling we’re having problems with so I can send them by e-mail to the supplier.

“Chris won’t need to stay long dear.” I said to Cyn. “Just long enough so I can show him how to operate the camera.”

“That’s all right honey.” She said to me for his benefit. “We have the whole evening to be alone so don’t rush Chris off rudely. Can I get you something to drink?” She asked him. “Craig and I were going to have a Coke while we watched TV.”

‘A Coke sounds great.” He said. I’m sure he would have preferred something stronger, but we didn’t drink. We never thought much about it until one of our drinking friends showed up.

Cynthia slipped into the kitchen and we both watched her as she moved. She was wearing a light weight summer dress that she knew I liked. The material was thin enough that you could clearly see her legs through it whenever she passed in front of a light source. I think Chris’s cock was stiffening, I knew mine already was.

I got the camera and a lot of equipment out so there would be plenty for me to explain when she got back into the room. I was going thru the basic settings when she returned with the three drinks and offered each of us one. I looked at her as she stood next to Chris, I knew the neck line of the dress was low but it looked like her cleavage was much more noticeable than I had recalled. Maybe she was wearing something special underneath for my entertainment. Chris noticed as I watched him take a long appreciative look and reach down to adjust the bulge in his pants.

When I looked at Cyn, I could see that she was aware of the attention she was getting and she studied the crotch of Chris’s pants to confirm that she was making an impression. When she looked up and saw me looking, she blushed and coughed as she imagined what I was thinking. After catching her looking, I just smiled, and she blushed crimson. I explained to Chris that since the objects he would be shooting were stationary, the Auto setting would probably work best because it would handle the light balance he could capture the detail. I pointed out that the camera had a movie mode as well so if he needed to picture moving around the grouping so all angles could be captured it would do so nicely.

He handled the camera to get a feel for its weight and balance and snapped a picture of Cyn’s face taking her by surprise. She protested like a woman and told him she couldn’t be as impressive as his tooling would be the next day.

“I’m sure my tooling feels more impressed right now than it will tomorrow.” He said with more than a twinkle in his eye. Cyn couldn’t stop herself from looking down and gulped as she saw the bulge of his hard cock in his pants. “See what I mean.” He said. “You’re definitely having more influence on my tooling than the pile of metal and plastic will have.

Cyn blushed deeply but couldn’t say a word; neither could she stop herself from looking at both our crotches so she could compare our bulges.

“I think maybe you better head for the Landing Strip instead of home if Jenny’s already there, it looks like you need to see her soon.” Cyn said, and then she blushed even more as she realized how brazen she was.

“It’s not dreaming about Jenny that’s making both of us uncomfortable.” I said. “It’s looking at you.”

“Craig,” Cynthia squealed, will you please watch what you’re saying, you’re going to embarrass us all.”

“Don’t worry Cyn.” Chris said. “I don’t embarrass easily, but I agree with Craig, watching you could give a corps a hard-on.”

“Chris!” She shrieked. “Would you put a lid on it already? If you’re not careful you have us all doing things we’ll regret tomorrow.”

“Cynthia,” Chris said evenly. “Jenny told me about your ride in the convertible, and the things that happened at the Landing Strip. I assure you the only thing I regret is that I wasn’t there to see any of it.”

Now besides Cyn being a noticeable shade of red her hard nipples were clearly standing out against the material of her dress.

“This is a little much I think.” She said. “I’ve got to sit down.” She sat on the sofa, near the center, and Chris rushed to the easy chair directly in front of her.

“Good idea.” He said. “I always love to sit directly in front of a beautiful lady with beautiful legs when she is wearing such a perfect dress.”

Again she said nothing, and I sat down next to her. We pretended to resume normalcy but Chris was constantly trying to communicate with Cyn through hand gestures and mouthing silent words. I was trying my best to act normal and clueless to what was going on so it was hard to follow everything he was trying to get across to Cyn. I know he was trying to get her to open her legs and she kept nodding ‘no’. Occasionally he would stroke his bulge to show her how excited he was, and I could tell her eyes locked onto his hand when he did it.