Cyn-ing Together Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wearing nothing but her sheer bra, Chris led her back to her seat, and said, “There, that’s better, we want you to feel comfortable and at home here Cynthia, I knew you felt overdressed.” As he sat down as well he had a smile from ear to ear to match the ones Jenny and I already had.

Cynthia looked at us all, sitting there fully clothed, almost formal in comparison, and asked if she was the only one who was going to have to sit around almost completely naked. Jenny spoke up and said, for now at least, this is how she felt when she had to walk around the club almost naked trying to talk fully dressed customers into springing for a lap dance or ‘private’ show. “Besides,” she said. The evening is only starting and I need to be a proper hostess to start out.”

For the next fifteen minuets, the four of us visited and acted like it was a completely normal dinner party, and that nothing was abnormal about Cyn’s nudity. I’m sure this had the intended effect of unnerving Cyn, and driving her to increased arousal. When we moved to the dinner table, we continued the act with the exception that I teased her wet pussy and clit whenever possible so she wouldn’t get comfortable and feel normal.

One time when I reached to caress her slit I found Jenny naked foot and toes already there playing. When I smiled at Jenny, she reached her hand to feel my hardness through my pants. My cock stiffened fully as she traced its size and shape and I chocked when she wrapped her fingers around it to squeeze firmly. By the time we finished with our food and only nibbled impatiently at our desert, we were all ready for some serious sex.

Chris knew form earlier discussion that we would be fucking each others wives, Jenny was anxious and ready, but Cyn might have only suspected the possibility. She had never seen me fuck another woman although she knew I had. Cyn had always been the center of attention, so to speak, of one to many horny males. I knew she was turned on and anxious for different cock herself, she had completely loved the attention of both Chris and me the previous week and fucked me like a wild woman every day since then fueled by the memory. I knew she was anxious for attention from both of us that night, but I don’t think she took time to fully comprehend Jenny in all of it.

The first thing that took her by surprise was jenny herself. When we returned to the large comfortable couches of the great room, Jenny was the one who sat close to her, really close. She started to caress Cyn slowly and with the sensitivity of a woman who understood all the things that made a woman feel good. She concentrated a lot of attention on her tits through her bra, and then inside it. Cyn was really being affected as she realized the pleasure she was receiving and how it played to the fantasies of many men.

Although being seduced by a beautiful woman who was fully dressed in front of two men, her need for climax made her anxious to get Jenny naked as well, and started removing her clothes. It took her several minuets to get Jenny to the same stage Chris had undressed her, because she was anxious to explore the body she was unwrapping and was subject to the effect Jenny was having on her as her pussy and tits were being played with so expertly.

Cyn laid back moaning and writhing as Jenny fucked her with several fingers and opened her cunt. She screamed in orgasm when Jenny went down on her and licked her pussy and chewed on her excited clit. Jenny pulled Cyn’s mouth and teeth to her sex as well and Cyn seemed almost uncertain for an instant. In all her adventures, I don’t know if she ever spent that much time between a woman’s spread thighs. But she obviously enjoyed it because as she fed on Jenny’s building climax, she reached between her own legs and pinched her clit to bring herself off as well.

Chris and I were naked by then and too turned on to wait any longer, and while Cyn was still convulsing in her climax, he slipped behind her and started to feed his hard cock into her wet open hole. The filling contact came when she was in afterglow sensitivity and when he started pumping fully into her she was compelled to climb the walls again in arousal against the current. It drove her wild.

Freed-up, Jenny and I were able to explore our first fuck together as well, and we attacked each other with ferocity from pent up anticipation. I had seen Jenny naked many times when she had danced at the Landing Strip and had always gotten a hard-on. Seeing her nude here in her own home as she played with my wife, my cock was as hard as I could remember; even though it had been exercised in lust so much lately I thought it had actually grown like an exercised muscle. (I wasn’t bothering to consider that erection was much more related to blood flow than any muscle tone, the blood must be flowing well.)

Jenny on the other hand had never even seen me in a swimming suit, so I was pleased when she looked and acted so interested in my assets. I was not that much bigger than Chris was, maybe a half inch or inch longer and bigger around, but the rigid hardness and definition of the excited blood vessels with the uncircumcised hooded end that was stretched too tight to stay covering the purple bullet end seemed to have her full attention. She caressed and fondled the shaft, exploring every detail before she licked it with her hot tongue and then brought her open mouth down on it.

There was no doubt that Jenny was an expert cock sucker who could take me quickly into the deepest recesses of her throat. She fucked me with her face in a way that made me feel like I was turning inside out. Occasionally she would come off my prick and pay attention to my cum filled scrotum. When she was deep throating me she continued to sensually fondle my sack and the sensations all built powerfully to a tummy filling eruption of my cum into her mouth. She sucked every available drop from my spent cock before she let me go.

To inspire my interest and make sure I was hard enough to fuck her pussy, she laid back and opened her legs to my view as she played with and opened the folds of her cunt so I could see the hungry depths. I couldn’t resist and moved to her so I could use the same slow teasing seduction on her wet sex that I used on Cyn. She must have enjoyed the sensual approach as well because she started to show her need with more and more dirty talk and volume.

“Oh fuck, that’s it. Shit yes! Push more fingers in, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me with more! Yea, that’s it; bite it, bite my clitty, fuck me with your tongue you bastard!” On and on she went with cursing and obscenities as her passion demanded climax.

Chris had already cum and deposited a full load of sperm into Cyn’s ever thirsty cunt, and I had listened to the familiar sounds of her orgasm in the background, but outside Jenny’s noisy display of lust, the house was quiet. Chris and Cyn were both watching the noisy sex between their spouses. I was rock hard again, inspired by Jenny’s enthusiasm and I almost came as I felt her lock my head in a vice like grip between her dancer’s thighs when she was consumed by a powerful orgasm. She didn’t even want to slow down so she could recover from her cum though, she wanted and went for my hard cock up her vagina as she scrambled to push me onto my back so she could sit down on my standing shaft. She shook with intensity as she settled onto the full length and leaned forward to tongue kiss me before she sat upright and started to ride my pole like a barrel racer. God it felt good.

She fucked me ferociously for several minuets, until she could tell I was ready to bust a nut, and then she climbed off of me, leaving me mad for release and got on her hands and knees begging me to plug her from behind. I scrambled around quickly so I could slide my hot slick cock into her all the way and started to build a sensual rhythm to bring us both off. I increased tempo as I got closer to climax, but just before I came, she scrambled away again and lay down summoning me to enter her missionary style.

Almost mad with lust and need I entered her as deeply as I could and fucked her like a wild man for only a couple of minuets until I could feel the cum boiling within me ready to erupt. I raised her legs holding the backs of her knees and rested them on my shoulders to get maximum penetration for the last mighty thrusts that brought both of us to a loud energy sapping orgasm.

I don’t ever remember having fucked and been fucked with that ferocity and need before, and when we settled to calmness I couldn’t even remember where we were, and who was there. I had completely forgotten about Cyn, Chris and what we had been up to, until Chris nudged my shoulder, and nudged it again to bring me back around.

Jenny had already recovered and was sitting there naked with a big grin on her face and cum running out of her pussy. Cyn was still undressed as well, but looked a little sullen and moody, like she was tired, stressed or suffering from a head ache. Chris was getting dressed and I felt like I needed and wanted to do the same, but I could hardly move. By the time I gathered my clothes and started dressing, Chris was dressed, Jenny and Cyn almost.

I was surprised at how little was being said; there almost seemed to be an icy silence in the room between spouses. Chris pointed out how late it was; 11:45 on a Friday night to most would still be early, but I nodded and said “Yea, I feel pretty tired myself.” I said.

“I should think so,” said Chris. “I think you and Jenny used up all the energy in the whole neighborhood.”

“I don’t think you and Cynthia left any to spare.” I said, pondering over the stained grimace on his face. “What about you hon, are you ready to call it a night?” I asked Cynthia.

“I’m ready”, was all she seemed to want to say.

Polite, almost formal, good nights were exchanged by all, but before Cyn took my arm to leave, Jenny took my hand, came in close and kissed me with an intimate, not sexy kiss, one that seemed to convey genuine appreciation for the close intense experience we had shared. “Thanks Craig, that was great, you were great.” She said this almost in a whisper showing it was a message for me alone, but Cyn was close, Cyn heard and took my arm to urge me through the door.

Cynthia said very little on the way home; at one point when I looked her way as we passed beneath a street lamp, it almost seemed like I could see a streak of moisture on her cheek, like the trail left by a tear. “Are you alright honey?” I asked.

“Tired I guess,” she said, and turned away.

We stopped at a traffic light and I reached toward her and rested the back of a finger against the moisture track and traced it to her eye lid. “What’s the matter Cynthia?” I asked letting her know a simple response from her to derail me wouldn’t.

“It was hard watching you with Jenny.” She said. You both seemed to…well enjoy it so much. I think it made me feel jealous and hurt a little.”

I don’t know if she was subtly trying to tell me she didn’t want me to fuck other women or in general, or that she saw the possibility of a threatening connection between Jenny and I. It didn’t really matter which, she needed to understand, no we both needed to understand that if we were going to allow ourselves to engage in sexual daring with other people, we both always ran the risk that something might come up to threaten the sanctity of our own relationship. I tried to tell her this as best I could, but that did not end the disquieting feeling in the air.

With the passage of a day, feelings, conversation and sex returned to normal between us but I still sensed that we needed to talk. While we cuddled together in bed one night soon after we talked things over and clarified the rules of fairness between us. Since I was an admitted and avid voyeur it was easy fir both of us to understand how I could still find excitement in watching another man fuck her. She had been a life long exhibitionist even though she hid that fact for many years. She had never tried to imagine where those who had watched her found pleasure in what she did.

I told reminded her that when I was young and in High School, I had been more like her, an exhibitionist. It wasn’t until I was arrested while in college for lewdness and public exposure that I learned to suppress my exhibitionistic impulse; when I did that, my appreciation for those who showed themselves off sexually gave birth to voyeurism. “You’ll learn to enjoy watching me fuck other women, or we’ll agree to remain completely monogamous.” I said. It was not a dictatorial edict, just a pronouncement of reason and equity, and she raised no objection.

For several weeks we were content to be happy and comfortable without outside influence or interaction. Chris stayed away as well until one day he asked me if we had decided against the fun and games we had started. “Not at all,” I said, “It just hasn’t come up. You’re always welcome, anytime you want to drop by.”

He stopped by once while the kids were there and didn’t stay long. A few nights later he dropped in again. When he learned the kids were away and not expected back quickly, he stripped Cyn naked in the great room while we visited and she fucked us both. We all loved what happened and the exciting anxiety returned to our everyday life, especially for Cyn.

In the stories I had read, I came across one entitled “The Contractor’s Wife” written by an author called “giglim” I think. It turned me on something fierce and I couldn’t help imagining Cyn in the role of his wife, especially as I remembered her last day of work at Apex Adjustments. I decided to set up another adventure that would re-create the set up in giglim’s story, and see where it took us. For those of you, who want to know what happened, see the next part Cyn-ing Together Part 2 to see how everything turned out; it will be posted in a couple of days. There was some bad and some good in it, and it really tested both of us and our relationship. No one says this kind of playing around doesn’t have dangers, be careful what you ask for.