Cyn-ing Together Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finally persuaded her to relax a little and let her knees separate by about three inches. When she did that I had to adjust the stiffness in my pants as well. She saw me do it and then looked up to meet my gaze. Not a word was spoken as we both searched within our eyes to ask consent and give it, then to confirm my interest; I place my hand on the top of her leg and pulled her dress up to mid thigh.

She looked again at me frantically to know where this was going, and I simply let a subtle smile play on my lips as I pulled the material further up her leg. Then her attention snapped back to Chris, and he repeated the gesture for her to open her legs. After just a short pause she started to move her knees apart. When her knees were more than a foot apart she looked to me for a stop sign, and got none, then I watched her spread them all the way open so Chris would have a completely full view of her panty covered crotch.

She wore thin nylon bikinis that were beige in color and almost transparent so I knew Chris could see the detail of her plump pussy lips. I was dying to reach down and run my fingers across the panel to test for wetness, but I chose to wait and draw the suspense higher.

Chris picked up the camera and snapped a couple of pictures and then slipped out of the easy chair to his knees on the floor in front of Cyn’s widely splayed thighs. He moved closer and shot a few more pictures changing the angle a little on each shot. Then he extended his hand with the pointer finger straight and gently touched the valley between the two swollen lips. It was wet and hot and he ran two fingers up and down the moist recess several times pushing the material further into her warmth each time until she hid almost all of the first two bones of his finger

He sat back on his heels, and just stared at her open pussy while taking more pictures. He almost seemed to worship the delicate sparse hairs that did little to hide her. After a long minuet in quiet inspection he reached both hands forward, and slid his palms along the outside of her thighs until he reached the waist band of her panties, and then looking into her eyes to confirm his intent and deny her resistance if there was any, he gripped the waist and began to slowly pull her panties down. She rose a little in her seat to help and he pulled them all the way off and down her legs and then slipped them from her feet.

Now, with her open wet pussy naked in front of him, and her knees about 10 inches apart, he placed his hands back on her legs, this time on the sensitive inside surface of her thighs and slid them toward her steaming sex. As his hands moved closer, he gently spread her legs further apart until they were as wide as the sofa permitted. He moved his fingers in a tickling way to the wet lips of her pussy, and Cyn frantically searched for my hand as he got close.

While he tickled and teased the sensitive folds she squeezed my hand until I thought it was drained of any blood, and yet when he started to worm a couple of fingers into her depths, she squeezed even tighter. He knew he was driving her wild, we both did; what he was doing to her was driving me just as wild as well. When he knew she needed to be impaled deeply, and couldn’t wait any longer, he made a dramatic presentation of sliding his squirming digits deep into her soaked cunt. When he reached maximum depth, Cyn’s body started to shake and tremble and we both watched her vibrate in an earth shaking orgasm that stopped her breathing.

I don’t know how I kept from shooting my cum into my pants while I watched him fuck my wife with his fingers; I was so connected to her pleasure I should have, but I held back.

Chris took hold of her legs behind her knees and pulled her bottom forward to the edge of the cushion and then spread her legs wide again. Her wet cunt was dripping and bright red in color from her arousal as he moved forward to gently kiss his way up her thighs, alternating between the soft surfaces. By the time he got to her pussy she and I were both ready to explode.

He then aggressively kissed the aroused lips and ran his pointed tongue up her valley to her hooded clit. When found her erect bud he chewed on it and sucked it into his mouth. He curled his tongue and pushed it deeply into her like a small cock and alternated fucking her with his tongue and using his fingers when he attacked her clit.

Almost desperately she started to tear at my zipper to release my throbbing cock. I helped her and fully unfastened my pants and belt so I could make my self naked below my waist. She pumped and fondled my raging prick impatiently wanting to make sure I was as hard as I could be as Chris brought her to another shuddering orgasm. She was almost impatient in her effort to cool down so she could move on, and indicated in no uncertain terms that she desperately wanted to replace Chris’s fingers with my hard cock.

I helped her rise, because I was anxious as well to have her wet hot sex slide down my pole. We worked together to get her over me and both shook as she dropped all the way onto my shaft. She leaned back against me and twisted around so she could kiss me passionately and confirm her need, and then sat more straight so she could concentrate on fucking the shit out of me.

Chris sat back on his feet again and watched and photographed us as we thoroughly enjoyed each other, and then he stood up and came closer; reaching down and gathered Cyn’s skirts into his hands and puller her dress up and over her head. At last she was almost naked, covered only by her sexy push-up bra. He caressed and fondled her ripe tits and pinched her erect nipples through the lacy material and the reached behind her to release her clasp. When the bra became slack he gathered it forward and pulled it off he arms. Now she was completely naked and I was partially so, but Chris was still fully clothed.

Cyn reached for his cock to fondle it through his pants and then started to tug at his zipper like she had mine. He quickly undid his pants, pushed them down and kicked them off his feet. He didn’t like the tails of his shirt hanging down so he quickly pulled that over his head as well. Now I was the only one who still had any clothes on. Chris came to stand in front of Cyn, between her widely spread legs until his cock was pointing at her painted lips. When she saw it there, she reached out with both hands and grasped his ass cheeks and pulled his hard prick into her mouth.

With her hands on his ass and his on her head they worked together to catch him up on his way to climax. It didn’t take long until we all started to feed off each others energy before the sounds of approaching orgasm filled the room. Even with a cock stuffed in her mouth Cyn’s screaming was the most noticeable and as I listened to the sounds of her climax I started to pump my semen into her womb. Chris let out a loud chorus of obscenities as he pumped jet after jet of hot cum down Cyn’s throat. None of us would let go of the others as we pumped and drove to drain the last drops of pleasure from us all.

We all clasped onto each other into what must have looked like a group hug gone unconscious and just held onto each other until total calm took over the scene. Cyn seemed most reluctant to let go, only because she was trying to deal with all of her emotions at having come face to face with her greatest fantasy. When she finally let go of Chris she tried to rotate on my lap to face me and realized I was still buried in her cunt. Not only was I buried, I was still hard. She looked down where we were joined and seemed to take comfort in my continued state of arousal.

“My god Craig,” she said. “You’re still hard. Did you like what just happened?”

“Of course I liked it, I loved it.” I said. “Why do you think I set this up?”

“You set it up? You mean we didn’t just get carried away; Chris didn’t just seduce me? She said.

“All that too,” I said. “We didn’t know everything that was going to happen or how it would, Chris was pretty good at moving things along, I thought, and you were absolutely incredible.”

“You can say that again.” Chris said smiling as the remaining sperm dripped from the end of his softening prick onto the carpet.

“What’s going on here?” Cyn asked. “Besides us all being naked with cum inside of me, what does this mean?”

I told her that I could tell she was starting to get a wild look in her eyes, and figured it was time to see how things went if we spiced things up a bit. Then I told her that I thought it would be a little more exciting if I requited Chris as a co-conspirator. When she asked me to explain what I meant by that, I told her that I had given Chris permission to undress her whenever I wanted him to, or whenever he wanted. Her mouth shot open as she looked at me and said, “you can’t give someone else permission to take my clothes off.”

“I already did.” I said, “And I don’t go back on my word. If I want Chris to come by sometime and brighten up your day by taking your clothes off, he will; for that matter if he decides he wants to brighten up your day on his own he can do it without even asking me.”

“ASKING YOU! What about asking me?” She said flushed with energy.

“This is all about you and us, and how you get excited about being submissive at times. You know you love the idea, if you didn’t, your nipples wouldn’t be so hard and your cunt wouldn’t be on fire.”

“God Craig, I don’t believe this. Aren’t you going to put any limitations on this? He can just come and undress me whenever he wants to? I’ll never be able to relax.” She said.

“Isn’t that great?” I said, with a huge smile. I started to move her up and down on my iron hard pole to show her how exciting the whole idea was to me.

“Oh shit Craig, fuck me, I’m so fucking hot I’m going to burn up.” She said as she started to ride the full length of my shaft. Chris got busy with the camera again.

In spite of the fact I had cum so recently I was so excited it didn’t take long before she was howling again and cumming and I was bucking and roaring as I pumped my seed into her. As we calmed she slowly stood up and gathered her clothes so she could dress. She felt more self conscious than ever after the things she learned would be happening, but her nipples remained hard and sensitive, telling us all how excited she really was about the phase we were entering. Chris and I both dressed and we were all pretending to be completely normal by the time Cynthia returned from the bathroom.

When she came into the room Chris and I were looking at the photos he had taken through a lead to the TV. Cyn asked if either of us were thirsty again, and then froze as she saw her naked body in the heat of a climax displayed on the large TV screen. I opted for a cold glass of water but Chris said he was going to have to leave soon, and didn’t want to have to stop on the way home to pee.

Cynthia stepped into the kitchen to get me and her something while Chris and I returned to the conversation we had started a few minuets earlier. Chris was pressing to know when and if it would be appropriate for him to fuck Cyn. I told him that I didn’t want that to be the first thing out of the shoot tonight, but now we were already past the first thing. He was so horny for her he couldn’t stand it.

“Go see if she’ll let you undress her again before you leave, if she does without protest, you can fuck her, if she protests, undress her anyway and have her give you a blow job in front of the sliding glass door with the curtains open.”

Chris just said, “Shit”, and stood up and went into the kitchen to find Cyn.

“Change your mind about a drink?” She asked as she watched him approach her.

“Naw,” he said. “I just wanted another look at you and a good bye kiss before I left.” He said, and walked straight up to her and took her into a close embrace.

She could definitely feel his hard prick as they stood close to each other, and he brought his hand up to caress and fondle her left breast. He took the water glasses from her hand and led her from the sink to the area in front of the sliding glass door and then pulled the curtain wide. The light was on in the dining nook so she was completely illuminated, then he stepped to her and felt her back for the zipper of her dress. When he found it he pulled it all the way down listening to the nylon hiss as it went.

He took the top portion and pulled it forward and free of her arms and then let it drop to her feet. Now wearing only her bikini panties and her bra he held he again and ground his body into hers. His fingers slipped to her waist and he pushed her delicate panties from her hips and down her legs. Soon they became loose and dropped as well. Last he mauled her full tits through the lacy covering before pushing it up and over her mounds and up over her head. Once again he had taken all her cloths off, and she hadn’t protested, but she certainly was not calm or relaxed.

He held her again and while he did, she explored his stiffness through his pants. “Take it out he ordered quietly, and she obediently unfastened his slacks and pulled the zipper down, then she pushed everything down until it became loose and fell to his feet as well. They kissed as they caressed each others bums and then he turned her around and had her rest her hands on the table top. He reached around and pinched her nipples with the fingers from one hand while he slid the head of his prick up and down her slit with the other.

“Do you want me to fuck you with this Cyn?” He asked, nudging the head just inside her hole.

She said nothing as she wrestled with the ultimate act of her fantasy and looked around the room for me. When she saw me, I was already naked and my rock hard cock stuck out in front of me. She looked at me, mesmerized by what was happening and willing me to be closer. As I stepped to her side she raised her nearest arm and I slid in front of her, resting my backside against the wooden table top.

She arched her back and thrust her tits toward me as she looked back at Chris, and hissed, “God Chris, put it in me. Please fuck me with your gorgeous cock.” When he shoved it in to full depth her breath hissed out and there was a strangled sound as she sucked him and a new breath back in. I could see the shocking force of his thrusts in the jiggling of her tits and she looked deeply into my eyes before we kissed with open mouths and dueling tongues. The kiss was telling so much more than the passion that raged, it spoke of the deep love and union of our souls. If we were going to hell for this wickedness, we would enjoy going together.

He Chris’s thrusting tempo increased, I was caressing, gripping and pinching her tits. Then she moved back and brought her mouth down on my straining shaft. She swallowed my prick deeper than ever before and seemed to attack it in her lust. I gripped her head and fucked her throat with all of the intensity that remained in me, and soon we fed each other lust again as we all came pumping and swallowing in a giant orgasm.

When we all calmed down, we slowly moved from in front of the glass and gathered our clothing to dress once again. By then we were all truly exhausted and Chris excused himself to return home to his own wife. Cyn and I went to bed, but we didn’t go to sleep. We talked, got excited and fucked again two more times before we finally could take no more and fell asleep in each others arms. We rarely slept naked. Usually we would re-dress for sleeping comfort after sex and sleep deeply. We still slept deeply, but we were naked when we woke late the next morning, and fucked again.

Over the next several weeks, Cyn and I went out together several times where I undressed her or had her do something sexy to entertain me or others that happened to see, and I always made sure she was provided several orgasms to make her pleasure complete. Chris downloaded the digital pictures he had taken under my direction, and e-mailed them to us both. The ones where he had avoided capturing her face were posted to several wife watching sites. The postings were titled “my buddies sexy wife”.

Cyn was shocked when she found out, but was turned on none the less, I pretended to embarrassed as well and hid my erection and smile from her. He stopped by twice at my request and once on his own and dutifully de-frocked my lady. Both Cyn and he seemed content to limit the extent of sexual contact without my being there to a hand job or oral sex. Each of them was recipient of that of that much, and no more, and I was satisfied that things were progressing well, and now under more hidden control.

About a week after these games began, I thought it was time that Jenny became involved and approached Chris. He was all smiles and said that Jenny had been eagerly waiting to get in on the fun. Jenny called Cynthia and invited the two of us to dinner at their house on Friday evening. Usually Jenny worked at the Landing Strip on Friday nights, but she took the day off because she was so anxious to see what would happen when we were at their house.

When we arrived, Chris was at the liquor store picking up their weekend supply and jenny visited with us as though nothing at all had happened since the last time she had seen either of us. Chris had told her that he had told me she wanted to have sex with me and there seemed to be an unspoken air of sexual anticipation that seemed to radiate from her, and wouldn’t let my cock rest.

When the door from the garage opened and Chris entered the house noisily, he greeted us enthusiastically; his mood seemed loaded with excitement and possibility. He didn’t wait long before he went through the gathering rooms in the house, living room, dining, kitchen and the comfortable great room, and opened all the blinds that were not already open. I think Cyn started to get suspicious with his strange task and I could see the evidence of her aroused and pointed nipples through the dark blue satin blouse she was wearing.

Finished with his task Chris came to stand in front of where Cyn was sitting on a large comfortable sofa in the great room. “Up beautiful,” he said as he extended both hands to help her rise.

With a puzzled expression Cyn took a hand and stood up. Immediately Chris started undoing her buttons and Cyn started to protest asking if this was appropriate since we had just arrived and had a long evening ahead of us.

Of course it’s appropriate he assured her, anything exciting and a little daring was appropriate. He finished unbuttoning her blouse and she blushed deeply as he pushed it from her shoulders and pulled it from the waist of her gold skirt. I smiled when I saw the goose bumps break out all over her exposed flesh, and he quickly sought out the zipper of her skirt as Jenny and I just watched and got more turned on.

After the hiss of the zipper we watched as he pushed the skirt over her hips and down until it dropped at her feet. Chris stepped back a little to survey the sight of Cyn standing there in just her sheer bra, and the panties covered slightly by the nude colored pantyhose she was wearing. He stepped back to hold her close to him while he smoothed his hands over her sensitive flesh. Holding her close he slipped both hands into the waist of her panty hose at the back and slid them against the naked flesh of her ass down to squeeze her nicely rounded butt.

Now Cyn was really self conscious and embarrassed, being caressed so intimately in front of his wife and her husband, but at the same time I knew he was finding a wet treasure between her legs as he slipped his fingers between the hot lips of her pussy. I was sure she was almost ready to cum when he pulled out partly and then pushed the pantyhose and panties off her hips and down her long beautiful legs. I never tired of the sight of those toned thighs and calves, whether I was uncovering them myself or having Chris do it for me. I couldn’t imagine anyone not enjoying the site, and I was flushed with pride at knowing she was mine.