Cynful Enticement Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Mmmm…” You grunt as the second stream hits my tits. “Oh yeah, that’s it.”

The third spray of you jizz splashes down my stomach. You’re panting hard and your face is covered in sweat.

“Good, tight little bitch!” You moan breathlessly.

You bend down and pull up your pants. Grinning like a school-boy, you put you belt back on. You pull a small business card from your back pocket along with one of those little pencils. You jot something down it, and put the card in my coat pocket. Reaching up you untie my wrists, and place my arms at my sides. I look so peaceful, like I’m sleeping. An angelic smile on my face. You pull my coat around me, so I don’t get cold. You get your knife off the ground and put it back in your pocket, and grab your coat. Can’t leave any evidence.

“Until we meet again bitch. My lovely little bitch.” You say, blowing me a kiss.

You turn and walk away, leaving me lay in the alley.

I wake up about an hour later, cold and sore. I blink looking around. Forgetting for an instant what had happened. Then it hits me. I had just been raped.

“Oh my god. Oh god noo!” I cry to the dark and empty alley. Then I remember the incredible orgasm I just had. “Mmmm…. Wow!” I moan totally shocked.

I try to sit up, but the muscles in my back and arms scream in pain. I finally get myself to a sitting position. My ass and pussy ache, and my nipples sting and burn as if someone had placed the fireball of a cigarette on each of them.

“Shit, I got to get home and take a shower.” I moan as I get up and stagger home.

Once home, I head straight for the bathroom. I get in there and start the water for a hot bath. I take off my coat and gasp in horror at my reflection in the mirror! My nipples are swollen and half bitten off. The dried blood and dirt streaking down my body. Dried blood and cum caked to the insides of my thighs. As bad as I look, I couldn’t help feeling like I just discovered something new and exciting. The feelings confused me. I turn off the water and step into the hot liquid. The heat soothes my sore and tired muscles. Damn, I can’t believe I was just raped and the kicker is that I enjoyed it very much! I think to myself as I reach to move my coat away from the tub. As I do a small piece of paper falls out. I grab it and notice writing on the back of it.


If you think you can handle some more, then call me! 555-1226 Stu

A shiver of excitement goes through me as I lay my head back. I close my eyes thinking that maybe I just might do that, as I drift off to sleep.

12