Cynthia Ganged by Teenagers!

Story Info
Cynthia gets 18-year-old cock throughout the night.
10.5k words
4.47
371.2k
117
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LEATBT
LEATBT
510 Followers

Before you start to read any of my stories, please remember that they are just that, erotic stories, not a suggested lifestyle, and not a documented real life situation.

They can contain wife sharing with multiple partners. If this offends you, read no further. Furthermore if you must read them thinking that it is all true, please be aware that it set on the planet 'Clean' which is free of STD's and unwanted pregnancies. There are no such thing as cheating slut wives, wimp husbands, and broken marriages etc. etc.

If you choose to read on I really hope that you enjoy it, and will take a second to vote, but you have been warned. Do not bother writing to me to tell me the error of my ways, I know all that! Constructive feedback is very welcome, I will always reply and am open to ideas and opinions.

I have now chosen not to accept anonymous comments to avoid the idiots who sit at the gates of an erotic story site moralising. Go and get a life!

Thanks, I hope you enjoy it!

***

Cynthia hummed to herself as the last of the late summer sun warmed her back. The trees were already showing signs of their autumnal glow as she busied herself at the far end of the garden, giving the plants a final sort out before winter sets in.

Laughter from the next garden disturbed her peace. She could make out the voices of her neighbours twins, Tim and Tom, but they obviously had friends with them.

Cynthia was curious. Their parents were on holiday in the States for two weeks, so she and James had promised to keep an eye on them, but two days into the trip they already had a garden full of friends.

Cynthia thought about it for a few seconds and then smiled to herself, what was she worrying about, a few friends around in the early afternoon was hardly breaking any rules!

She knelt down to attend to a rose, absentmindedly listening to their chatter as she worked.

***

Five minutes later, her attention was caught again as they started to talk about girls. She knew that she shouldn't be listening, but couldn't help herself.

An unknown voice was talking about a girl that he fancied, but he was shouted down by the others. Another unrecognised voice suggested that a girl called Sam was much sexier, but she was also given a vocal 'thumbs down' by the others.

"All right then, tell me who you think is really sexy. Someone that you would really love to fuck!"

Cynthia paused, waiting for the name of a young actress or singer to be proffered.

"No good telling you, you wouldn't know who I meant!"

It was Tim's voice.

"Alright then, Tom, tell me who you'd really like to get into bed?"

She heard Tom laugh. "No good either, it's the same as Tim's choice!"

"Oh for fuck's sake. Twins! Go on then, just tell us!"

"Right, but keep your voice down!"

Cynthia held her breath as she listened intently, but she couldn't hear the whispered answer.

"Cynthia Tracey! Who the fuck is Cynthia Tracey?"

"Shut up man, it's our next door neighbour, they might hear us, you twat!"

Cynthia dropped her trowel in shock, but couldn't help crouching closer to the wooden fence that separated the two gardens.

"Cynthia Tracey!" She heard her name repeated. "Who's she then, you're neighbours daughter?

"No, shut up! It's the woman next door, the wife!"

"Are you telling me that you both fancy an old married woman?"

There was a brief silence, before she heard Tom speak again.

"She's not old, and anyway, you haven't seen her mate. Honestly, it's pure sex on legs. Tell him Tim, we spend half the night wanking just at the thought of her, don't we?"

***

Cynthia's head was in a spin as the conversation continued, she could hardly believe that the young teenage twins next door were having such lewd thoughts about her.

Slowly, her imagination began to work overtime. The idea did have a certain appeal! They were two good looking, fit young men.

Just imagine, their two young cocks lusting after her!

As she continued to listen, she was unaware that her hand had slipped between her legs. She caught the sound of the chatter once more.

"So, how are we gonna get to see her then, it's got to be worth it if she's that fucking hot!"

Tim answered.

"OK, I'll tell you what, if you want to get up early tomorrow, well drive into the village and wait in the car park. She runs a shop there and normally arrives about eight thirty.

If we wait you'll be able see her get out of her car and walk to her shop."

"Eight thirty, Christ! OK then, but it had better be worth it!"

***

Cynthia looked flushed when she entered the kitchen from the garden.

"Are you alright Cyn?" I asked with concern.

"Er yes, yes I'm fine, I've just had a bit of a shock that's all!"

She went on to explain what she had heard, but stopped me when I suggested going next door to have a word with them.

"What are you going to do then?"

A mischievous smile crossed her face.

"Well, I was thinking, if they're that keen, I might put on a little show for them, you know, just tease them a little and make it worth their while."

The curiosity was getting to me now.

"So, you're going to tease four eighteen year old lads! O.K. That's sounds like fun, but what have you got in mind then?"

"I'm not sure yet, I wasn't going to go into the shop tomorrow, but I might dress up a little in the morning and pop down to give them a little show! Do you mind?"

I knew that minding was pointless, and having seen the way the twins had looked at her before, I knew that she was going to enjoy the tease as much as they were!

***

Next morning, Cynthia swung the black Jaguar XK8 slowly into the small car park, quickly spotting the twin's little red Peugeot parked against the hedge.

The car park was fairly empty so there was enough space to leave a safe distance between them allowing her to put on her little act without being close enough to have to notice them.

As she parked, from the corner of her eye she could see the four faces peering out of the red car. Perfect, she thought.

***

The boys waited with baited breath as they saw the Jag pull up.

After thirty seconds, the drivers door opened and one long booted leg appeared, giving a clear view up her short skirt and past her dark stocking tops.

Cynthia slowly slid her way out of the car, allowing the seat to pull her short skirt up even higher up her thighs, before slowly rubbing her hands down her body as if to straighten out her clothing.

There was a gasp of approval all round from the boys as they took in the curvaceous blonde standing close by.

The swell of her lovely full tits was still obvious beneath a soft black sweater. Their eyes continued down to her very short dog-tooth check skirt, her dark stockings and her long black leather high heeled boots.

With their eyes were glued to the window, they watched, stunned into silence as she then bent over and leant back into the car to retrieve something from the passenger seat.

As she struggled with one knee on the drivers seat, the hem of her skirt rode up further towards her lovely round bum, revealing a little of the soft flesh above her stocking tops.

All four boys were now unconsciously rubbing their cocks as they continued to watch her display.

Finally, she stood up, straightened her skirt and strutted away with an exaggerated sway of her hips. She imagined that she could feel the four pairs of eyes fixed on her every move.

***

Inside the Peugeot, the twins were feeling quite smug as their two friends were verbalising their appreciation of the woman that they had just seen.

"Got to hand it to you guys," gushed Ginger, "That's the fucking hottest, sexiest thing I've ever seen! I'd of loved to sneak up behind that and give it a good shafting!"

Pete agreed, "Yeah, fuck! That makes the girls we know look like they should still be in kindergarten! Can you imagine how it would feel to be on top of that!"

"Oh Christ," replied Tom, "I daren't even think about it, shit, I'll never get rid of this hard on!"

Tim fired up the car, slipped it into gear and pulled out of the car park.

"We told them, didn't we Tom? At least you know what were going on about now. If there is anything better than that I'd like know about it!"

***

Cynthia waited until she saw the Peugeot drive away before returning to her Jaguar. Once inside, she waited a few minutes to calm herself. Putting on the harmless little display for the four young lads had affected her more than she had expected. It was not even nine in the morning yet and she was all turned on! She knew that James was waiting at home to hear all about it, but what she really needed now was the relief that his hard cock would bring her!

She slipped the Jag into drive and headed home.

***

An hour or so later we both lay panting on the bed, I couldn't believe how turned on Cyn had become by teasing those lads, I had to wait until I was slowly working my cock into her before she managed to tell me the full story!

"So, what have you got in mind now, you going to leave it at that or are you working on a little plan, I know you, and after your comments last week about having a little gang bang, I bet you want to take it further?"

She looked at me wide eyed,

"Take it further? Of course not, it was just a fun tease, ...anyway, I don't even know what two of them look like, I couldn't exactly 'check them out' while I was pretending to be unaware of them could I?"

I just lay back as she knelt over me and rode my cock. I looked at her with a bemused expression and said nothing.

Cynthia, eyes closed and mouth open, continued to work herself on my cock. I knew her mind was working overtime, finally she spoke.

"Anyway, how could we take it further, ...you can't just knock on the door and ask if they want to come and spend the night fucking your sexy little wife, can you."

I remained silent.

"And how would you feel, having the help of four young rampant cocks taking it in turns to satisfy me?"

She opened her eyes and looked down at me, smiling as she felt my cock harden even more.

"You like that idea, don't you darling! I know you, you'd like that as much as I would ...Oh God! Can you just imagine it, five big cocks all to myself, I'd be sucking and fucking all night!

She started to ride harder as her imagination took over, it didn't take long before we came together, a meeting of minds and bodies!

"Oh darling, shall we do it, can we do it? Could you set something up?"

***

I didn't have much time as there was only one weekend before the neighbours returned from the States.

Luckily, the next day I bumped into the twins and suggested that they might like to earn a few quid by moving a large pile of logs from the front of the house to the bottom of the back garden. They agreed with enthusiasm!

It was a job that needed doing anyway as the old tree had been down for over a year now.

Tim and Tom volunteered their friends Ginger and Pete to assist, so we agreed that they should turn up at ten on Saturday morning.

Cynthia seemed very excited at the prospect of having the log pile moved!

***

When they arrived, Cynthia stayed out of sight while I spent ten minutes instructing them on the task. They set to work immediately so I left them to it and went back indoors to find Cynthia watching them from upstairs.

"Well Cyn, what d'you think? Four strapping young lads for you, will they suit you're naughty requirements?"

"Mmm, nice, I like the look of one of them, but the ginger one isn't too special, a bit overweight and freckly, not exactly what I had in mind! Who is he?"

"Ginger of course, the other one is Pete, I see what you mean though. Nice lads anyway, but they're here for a good few hours yet. You can decide what you want to do later. If you want me to invite them for a barbeque this evening just let me know!" I replied with a wink.

***

An hour later I asked the boys if they wanted a cold drink to refresh themselves.

As I carried they tray of juice into the garden, I could see them looking back at the house behind me.

Tim spoke as he picked up the glass.

"Thanks James, jees, I'm ready for this, ...is Mrs Tracey not at home today?

"Yes, she's around somewhere, why, did you want to see her about something?"

"No, oh no, ...I was just wondering, that's all!"

I thought Liar! But I knew that they would see her soon enough as she was planning to come out and sunbathe for a while to make the most of the last of the summer sunshine.

It was twenty minutes later when Cynthia appeared.

She gave the boys a big smile as she settled on her sun lounger with a book.

"You lads are doing a great job, I hope I won't disturb you lying here.

"Not at all Mrs Tracey, don't mind us, nice to see you!" Tom replied with an embarrassed tone in his voice, I noticed his eyes widen as he took in the lightly tanned blonde in her skimpy yellow bikini stretched out before him.

Cynthia pulled her sunglasses down over her eyes, and opened her book.

I knew that there was no reading going on, she was studying the lads as they worked and I wondered what decisions she was making!

***

At lunch time, Cynthia had prepared a large plate of sandwiches and a selection of beers for the lads. She pulled a light wrap around her shoulders as we sat in the garden and tucked in.

After a couple of beers the lads seemed to lighten up a little, gaining confidence as we chatted.

I enjoyed watching their eyes being drawn to Cyn's cleavage as her lovely full tits wobbled enticingly as she laughed.

By the time the food and beers had been finished, I knew that we would get no more work done until Cyn went back inside. She was enjoying the attention, but there were still a lot of logs to be moved!

Once the lads were back at work, I went inside to find Cynthia. She was upstairs, discreetly watching them from a bedroom window.

"Anything on your mind honey?" I asked.

She blushed as she answered.

"You know what I'm thinking, but I don't see how we can set this up, and I'm still not sure if I fancy that Ginger being involved, he's not like the other three, bit of an odd one really. The others look just ripe for some fun, but I don't see how we can loose him!"

"Well, I can hardly say, 'All those with fit young bodies and stiff cocks who fancy fucking my wife step forward! Er ..where are you going Ginger?' Can I now?"

"Oh God James, don't say that, it makes me sound awful! Shall we just forget the whole thing, this is getting too complicated, maybe we could just invite the twins around one evening?"

Is that what you really want? I thought you really wanted this, remember, just you and four or five throbbing cocks?"

"I do, just the thought of it is getting me all turned on, but the reality is so different from the fantasy. With Alain it was easy, you set it all up without my knowledge, by the time I realised what was happening it was too late to worry about it, but this seems so difficult."

I took her into my arms, I was as keen to see her taking on these young lads as she was, but I didn't want to push her.

"I know what we'll do, I'll invite them for a barbeque this evening, if they come fine, if not, so be it. Ginger may even decline, which will make your decision easier. If they come we can just play it by ear, no pressure, if you're not comfortable with the situation, they'll just have a nice meal. Although, you'll still have one very stiff cock to satisfy later!"

So it was agreed, and I still had no idea what the evening would bring!

***

The lads finished moving the logs around five that afternoon. I talked to them just before they left.

"What are you lads up to this evening? Cynthia and I were planning on a barbeque, there's plenty to go round if you fancy joining us."

They looked at each other, shuffling awkwardly as they waited for someone to take the lead.

Finally, Tim spoke up.

"That sounds great, but we don't want to intrude, I mean, if you have friends coming round ..."

"Not at all, there's only the two of us, nothing formal, just a few steaks and a few drinks, but if you have other plans?"

"No, we don't have anything else on, that sounds great. What time do you wants us, we could do with taking a shower before we come back?"

I told them to come back about seven.

As they left I went off to warn Cynthia that she could be in demand this evening if she felt cool about the situation.

"Oh really!" she exclaimed excitedly. "So are all four of them coming back? Wow, decision time then, I'd better sort out what to wear, any ideas?"

"You managed to decide for yourself the other morning, something along those lines should do the trick!"

"You think that's suitable for a barbeque?" she asked.

"I think it should do for what you have in mind! Anyway, it gets chilly when the sun goes down now, and I don't think we'll be in the garden all evening, do you?"

She gave me a cheeky grin, "Let's just wait and see shall we!"

***

The lads arrived together just after seven. I was glad to see that they had made a bit of effort and had smartened themselves up nicely, although, as is typical with young lads, the aftershave was a bit over the top. Good thing we were outside!

I told them to help themselves to a beer, while I lit the barbeque.

We were all on our second beer when Cynthia slowly strutted out onto the patio to greet them. I'm not sure of the effect it had on the lads, but I felt my own cock start to stir as soon as I saw her. Judging by the looks on their faces, they were having similar thoughts!

They all stood in unison as she approached the table.

Their heads moved from her head to her feet as they took in her soft fluffy black sweater that barely concealed the swell of her lovely big firm tits, the tight short black leather skirt, revealing her long, shapely stocking clad legs and the highly polished black leather high heeled boots that came just over her knees.

Surprisingly, Ginger spoke first.

"Wow Mrs Tracey, you look really nice this evening!"

Cyn smiled at him, "Why, thank you Ginger, and please, call me Cynthia."

"Yes Mrs Tracey, er, ...can I get you a drink?"

"It's Cynthia! Yes, I'll have ...a dry white wine please, James will show you where to find it."

***

By ten that evening we had finished the meal, cleared away and were chilling around the table chatting.

The lads had relaxed now and seemed a lot more comfortable with Cynthia, who had started to flirt a little with them. It was very understated, but it was keeping their attention.

I was still uncertain what her plans were, but I was thinking that if she didn't do something fairly soon she stood a chance of her fun been spoilt by drink!

Finally, she stood up, glass in hand.

"It's getting too chilly out here for me now, I'm going in to warm up! Do you guys want to join me in the lounge or are you happy out here?"

Almost as one, the four lads stood up.

"Inside sounds good to me, it is getting a bit chilly now." Tom said, and the others murmured their agreement.

We all followed Cyn through to the lounge, she clicked on some music before settling at the end of the sofa.

Tim, Pete and Ginger joined her, while Tom and I took to the armchairs.

Cynthia leaned back and crossed her legs, her little leather skirt rode up her thighs, affording Tom and I a great glimpse of the soft white flesh above her stocking tops.

I noticed him move uncomfortably as he tried to avert his gaze.

Cynthia, sitting next to Ginger, caught him glancing down at her legs.

He suddenly noticed her smiling at him, and he immediately blushed.

"S ..Sorry!" He stammered, "I was just admiring your boots, they look really nice!"

"Oh, do you think so? Thank you Ginger, I like them, they're really soft leather, you feel them."

LEATBT
LEATBT
510 Followers