Cynthia Ganged by Teenagers!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LEATBT
LEATBT
510 Followers

His hand moved slowly to her knee and rested on the top of her boot.

"Hmm, very nice!" He said quietly.

Tim, who had been watching intently, chirped up next.

"Do you mind if I feel them?"

Cynthia threw her head back and laughed, "You're as bad as James, he always likes me in boots!"

She swung both legs up across their laps, "Go on then, if you're that interested, you can all feel them!"

They all looked uncomfortable now as they took turns in rubbing their hands slowly over her boots.

"Christ," said Pete, "They are soft, and nice and warm too!

Cynthia smiled and slowly began to gyrate her legs over their laps.

"Mmm!" she sighed, I can tell that you like them a lot, don't you? How about you Tom, didn't you want to come over to feel my boots?"

Tom leapt up from the armchair and quickly knelt beside Cynthia. Awkwardly, he placed his hand at the top of her boot.

"Wow, great!" He said, "But what I'd rather do is feel your stockings, my old girlfriend would never wear them for me and they look so sexy on you."

He suddenly looked back at me. "Sorry James, am I allowed to say that to Mrs Tracey? I don't want to say anything out of place!"

"You're OK Tom, if Cynthia doesn't mind you touching her legs, it's OK with me."

He looked back at Cynthia with a hopeful expression on his face.

"Go on then Tom, but carefully, they cost a small fortune, I don't want them getting snagged!"

The other three, still with their hands on her boots, stared intently as Tom's hand slid slowly up over her thigh, gently sliding higher with each stroke.

"Oh yeah," Tom sighed, "That feels really nice!"

"Mmm!" Cynthia murmured, slowly uncrossing her legs, it does actually!"

Tim, still holding her ankle, unconsciously lifted her leg allowing his brother easier access to her parted thighs. We were all watching as Tom's hand worked it's way up to her lacy stocking tops.

Cynthia sighed again and pulled herself up into a sitting position once more, but still leaving her legs draped across their laps.

"This is getting a little unfair, ... I can easily tell that you boys are enjoying yourselves, but what are you going to do for me to balance things out?"

They all looked at each other and then to me, not really knowing where they stood in this situation.

"Nobody got ant ideas then?" Cyn asked coquettishly, "Then why don't I suggest something."

"Yeah, good idea Cyn, tell them what you'd like them to do!" I suggested.

"OK darling, but dim the lights a little first!"

As I stood up and dimmed the side lamps, Cynthia stood up and addressed the lads.

"Ok boys, I'm guessing that you might like a little fun tonight, right? So this is what we'll do.

We know that you've all been watching me, right? I know that the twins have been having rude thoughts about me, and can tell by the bulges in your trousers that you all feel the same way.

What you don't know is that I've been watching you today, I've enjoyed watching your muscles while you been working, and now I want to feel them. So with approval of James, I want you all to strip down to your boxers, then you can help me undress a little. How does that sound to you?"

The lads grinned sheepishly at each other before looking towards me for an answer.

"OK lads, but remember, Cynthia is in charge, you can only do what she tells you to!"

That was all they needed to hear, in a flurry of activity, the four of them were out of their clothes and stood around Cyn in just their boxers.

"There boys, doesn't that feel better? Now put your hands behind your back while I check you over!"

She sidled up to Tom first, running her hands lightly over his chest and down over his stomach.

Her eyes came to rest on the bulge in his boxers, which was highlighted by a darker patch where his cock was leaking pre cum.

"Mmm, very nice Tom." She gently pulled at his waist band and peeped in at his cock.

"Oh Tom, what are you thinking about? That's very nice indeed!"

Letting the elastic snap back against his stomach, Cynthia moved on to Pete, then Tim, giving them the same treatment.

Finally she moved behind Ginger. Letting her breasts rub against his back, she put her arms around his waist and ran her hands down over his stomach.

"Hmm, you could loose a few pounds you know Ginger, nice, but you could improve!"

Still standing behind him, she let her hands brush over his cock, sensing it twitch.

"Oh yes! Now that feels better!" She slowly moved around until she was standing in front of him Looking him in the eyes, her hand slowly worked it's way inside the top of his boxers.

"Oo Ginger, that's a little bit special darling, you don't need to loose any weight down there, do you now!"

Walking back to perch herself on the arm of the sofa, she looked at the lads.

"This is all making me very hot! Who would like to come and feel how hot I am?"

The boys all moved forward in unison.

"Oh good, lots of volunteers, you're all a bit keen aren't you!" Cynthia stated with a little giggle.

Now, run your hands over my breasts and feel how warm they are!"

Their hands were on her tits immediately. She let them feel them up for a few seconds before she pushed them away and stood up, laughing.

"This is no good! James darling, help me out of this top."

I moved behind her, taking hold of the sweater and pulling it slowly up as she put her arms in the air to assist.

She pushed her bum with a little wiggle against my swollen cock, just to assure her self that I was enjoying this a much as the others.

I kept her top tight against her stomach, trapping her big firm tits as I pulled it up, I paused for a few seconds as I watched the expectant expression on the lads faces.

Finally, having teased them enough, I pulled it right up, releasing her firm globes and allowing them to wobble back into their natural position.

I kept the sweater over her head as I looked at the eager faces of the lads, they were licking their lips and their eyes ogled Cyn's boobs.

"C'mon boys, come and get them, there's more than enough to go round!" I invited.

They needed no further encouragement! Eight hands moved in on her warm, firm tits as she mumbled from beneath the sweater. Finally I pulled it over her head and off of her arms, which she let drape around the necks of Ginger and Tim. She clung onto them for support as Tom and Pete clamped their mouths over her erect nipples.

Cynthia struggled, finally pushing them off.

"Boys, boys, wait a minute!" She laughed, "Let's not rush this!

Now, I want you all to take a seat and I'll come to you in turn, come on, line yourselves up on the sofa, there's plenty of room!"

I watched with interest as the boys moved onto the sofa, their eyes still fixed on Cyn who was strutting up and down impatiently.

When they finally settled, she moved to Pete, who was sitting on the right hand side.

Easing her tight leather skirt up over her thighs so that she could straddle his legs, she knelt facing him. Gripping the back of the sofa for support, she lowered her hanging breasts towards his upturned face.

"Come on then Peter, I know you want to lick and suck my big tits don't you?"

She did a little shimmy that caused her tits to slap against his face before quickly lowering them onto him.

A muffled response was all we heard as his face became buried between her hanging melons.

As she continued to work her tits into his face she let one hand slip between her legs, working its way into his boxers until she had a firm grip on his shaft.

"Hey baby, that feels like a nice stiff cock you've grown!"

She began to slowly pull on his shaft.

"I bet you're having naughty thoughts about what you'd like to do to me now aren't you baby."

A grunt of agreement came from between her breasts.

"Well now, I'll give it some thought, but right now," she said as she started to move across to Tom. "It looks like the others are waiting for a turn!"

Finally she given all four lads the same treatment, and as she moved away from the sofa, her eyes devoured the four stiff cocks that were lined up pointing at the ceiling!

She moved across to me and gave me a long deep kiss.

"Oh James, am I very naughty? I seem to have aroused those lovely young cocks, what should I do now? I think those boys want to do very rude things to me," she looked back at them, "Don't you boys?"

They all nodded as they looked at, obviously having difficulty believing their luck!

I need to know that I can trust you all, so I've thought of a little test, ...are you willing to be tested?"

They nodded again.

"Good, but first I need to loose this little skirt!" She turned towards me.

"James, be a darling and take it off for me will you?"

I had no idea where she was going with this as I stepped forward to unpop the stud and slide the zip down. One thing was for sure now though, those boys were in for a good night!

She turned to face me, giving me a big wink as I eased her tight little skirt over her lovely round bum, letting it drop to the floor.

The boys let out a gasp as they sat behind her taking in the view of Cyn now dressed only in black stockings, suspender belt and high heeled boots.

She took me by the hand and began to lead me out of the room.

"I need your help with something darling, you boys wait there a minute until James comes back down."

I followed her swaying hips up the stairs and into the spare room.

"What have got in mind Cyn?"

She was rummaging in the bedside cabinet, finally she stood up, clutching two lengths of soft black rope.

With a mischievous smile on her face she asked me to secure her wrists to the decorative iron headboard.

As I secured her she looked up at me.

"I'm going to give them each a little test, but I'm sure that I can make them all fail," she smiled.

"Are you ready for me darling, or can you wait 'till later?"

"I think I'd better wait, we don't want them sat down there with nothing to do for the rest of the night!

So what do you want now?"

"Send them up one at a time, Tom first, then Tim, then Pete, and Ginger last!"

"Ok, you sure you're gonna be alright?"

"Oh I think I'll be fine, I just want to ease their tension a little, before we start!"

I gave her a kiss and left the room.

***

Cynthia lay spread-eagled on the bed in the soft glow of the bedside lamp, her mind quickly making plans before the first of the boys appeared.

She smiled to herself as she settled on a strategy.

Eventually she heard the stairs creak as someone approached.

A gentle tap on the door.

"Come in."

Tom's face appeared nervously around the door. As his eyes took in the scantily clad woman of his dreams spread out on the bed, his cock stiffened visibly.

"Come on in baby, I won't bite!" Cynthia encouraged. "And loose those boxers, you won't be needing them now!"

Tom quickly stepped out of his boxers, kicking them into a corner.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked quietly.

"Well, judging by that lovely stiff cock, you like what you see, don't you? Why not come a little closer?"

Tom edged nearer and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Hello Tom, That's better. Now, I know you like my legs don't you? I saw you and Tim staring at them in the restaurant before your parents left, remember that? Why don't you run your hands all over them, would you like that Tom?"

Tom nodded and moved on to the bed. Taking an ankle in each hand he gently pulled her legs apart and knelt between them.

As his hands moved up the warm leather of her boots, Cynthia could see the pre cum dripping from his twitching cock.

"Mm, you have really fantastic legs Mrs Tracey, and they look so sexy like this, in boots, stockings and suspender belt, Wow!"

"Thank you Tom, I'm glad you like them!"

Tom bent forward and began to kiss his way along her stockings.

"Oh yeah, I like them alright Mrs Tracey!"

His mouth moved up over the lacy stocking tops and onto the warm, soft skin of her thighs.

"Oh yeah, I'm liking them a lot, and that little blonde pussy! I really would like to lick that little beauty!"

"Oh Tom, I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet."

"Hell Mrs Tracey, you look ready to me!"

His face pushed further between her parted thighs, allowing his tongue to explore her clit, his hands slid beneath her bum and he took a firm grip of both cheeks before pulling her onto his face.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, really ready!"

Cynthia sighed as his tongue rimmed her pussy, she parted her thighs further and thrust herself onto him, feeling his tongue slip inside her and start to work around the velvety walls.

"Tom, Tom no, not yet, you mustn't!" she teased.

Finally Tom's face reappeared, looking red and flustered.

"Sorry Mrs Tracey, I got a bit carried away!"

"That's OK Tom, look, if I know that I can trust you, maybe you can have some more of that later.

Why don't you bring that lovely stiff cock up here and put between my tits, Have you ever fucked a pair of tits Tom?"

"Er no Mrs Tracey, but I'd love to try it with yours!"

Tom got astride Cynthia and gently lay his hands on her breasts.

"Come on Tom, you don't have to be so gentle, get a good hand full and trap your lovely cock between them!"

Tom soon got the hang of it, he looked down hardly able to believe that he was kneeling over the woman of his fantasies with his cock wedged firmly between her tits, now slippery where he had leaked cum over them.

"Wow, Mrs Tracey, this is fantastic, wow, I can't believe I'm doing this!"

Silly boy, thought Cynthia, he could be fucking my pussy now if he'd been a bit more forceful!

Cynthia lay back enjoying the attention her tits were getting. Tom was fucking them faster now, so when she thought he was getting near to the point of no return, she decided to change tack.

"Tom, Tom darling stop a minute, let's try something else."

Tom reluctantly stopped thrusting.

"Come here baby, bring your cock near my mouth."

Tom leant forward, the tip of his cock quivering above her red parted lips.

Cynthia's tongue came out invitingly and began licking around his swollen helmet. Tom watched in amazement, and gasped as she sucked him in. This was just too good for Tom, the sensation of putting his cock into a hot mouth for the first time was nearly too much to control. He gripped the iron bedstead and slowly began fucking her mouth, it felt a natural thing to do but he wasn't sure how hard was acceptable.

Cynthia managed to turn her head sideways so that she could speak.

"Do you like that Tom, does it feel good fucking your cock into my mouth?"

"God yes Mrs Tracey, it's just fantastic!"

"OK Tom, but promise me you won't cum in my mouth!"

Without waiting for an answer, she began to suck hungrily again on Tom's cock, making him respond by pumping even harder.

"I won't Mrs Tracey, I promise! Fuck that's so good, so fucking good, go on Mrs Tracey, suck my cock hard!"

As he looked down at his erection pumping in and out of his sexy neighbour, watching her red lips take it all in, he could feel his spunk rising in his balls.

"Go on Mrs Tracey, that's it, Oh yeah, fuck, Oh yeah. Go on suck it, suck it! Oh! Oh no! Shit!"

Cynthia swallowed every drop of his young cum as he spurted away uncontrollably.

"Oh my God, sorry Mrs Tracey, I couldn't stop, I'm so sorry, God, but that was just fantastic!"

"Never mind Tom, I'm glad that you enjoyed it!" She replied as she licked her lips, but you must promise me one thing."

"Of course Mrs Tracey, anything."

"Well, when you go downstairs, you mustn't tell anyone what just happened, it will be our little secret, OK?"

"OK Mrs Tracey, you can trust me!"

"Thanks you Tom, now come and give me a kiss, then you can go down and send Tim up to see me."

***

As Tom left the room, Cynthia stretched out on the bed feeling very satisfied. This is going to be a very, very long night, she thought, how exciting!

A few more minutes passed before she heard movement outside the bedroom door. Cynthia crossed her long legs and waited expectantly.

The door eased open and Tim's head appeared.

"Hi Tim, come on in and close the door behind you."

Tim closed the door and walked towards the bed, his hand rubbing his cock.

"Holy moly Mrs Tracey, I've never seen anything like that before! Wow! What do you want me to do, I mean,...am I allowed to touch or anything?"

"What would you like to do Timmy, I'm lying here helpless and you're looking at me with a very stiff cock in your hand, and not for the first time! Only this time you can do something about it, ...so, got any ideas?

"Er, yeah, oh yeah, I've got some ideas!"

Tim pulled off his boxers and climbed astride Cyn's flat stomach.

"Wow, just look at those lovely knockers, oh yes, I've got to get my hands on those."

He grabbed her tits gently at first, but the feel of all that warm soft flesh between his fingers soon urged him on and began groping them harder.

"Is that all right Mrs Tracey, fuck! They are a fantastic pair, I've gotta get my cock between them!"

"That's fine Tim, you enjoy them,"

Tim soon had his cock wedged between them.

"Go on Tim, that's it, fuck my tits!"

"Is that alright Mrs Tracey, you sure you don't mind?"

It doesn't matter now does it Tim, I'm tied to the bed and you've got your big stiff cock between my tits, I can't stop you now can I!"

She knew what effect this would have on Tim who now had both hands pushing her big tits firmly around his cock and was pumping even harder.

She could here his mutterings as he banged away.

"Great, oh yeah, great, oh just fucking lovely!"

"Timmy, don't cum over them will you!" Sighed Cynthia, sensing that the moment was close.

"No Mrs Tracey, don't you worry!"

"Thanks Timmy, it would be very rude to fire your hot cum between my lovely tits wouldn't it!"

The thought pushed Tim over the edge as planned!

"Shit!" He exclaimed, as the first wad let loose,

"Oh fuck, sorry! His cock continued to spray come between her tits, some of it streaking up over her chin as his balls unloaded uncontrollably.

"God, I'm sorry Mrs Tracey, I couldn't help it, I've been dreaming of doing that for months!"

"Don't worry Tim, just grab some of those tissues and clean me up, we don't want the others to know what we've just done do we? It will be our little secret, OK?"

"Yeah, don't worry Mrs Tracey," He replied as he slowly cleared his warm seed from her tits and neck, "I won't say a word!"

He took his time, obviously enjoying himself as he cleaned up every last drop of his spilt seed.

"There, all done!"

"Thank you Timmy, now, come and give me a kiss before you go."

Tim bent forward, taking in the beautiful face below him, framed by the long blonde hair strewn across the pillows. The succulent red lips, the perfect eye make up. Her heady scent filled his nostrils as their lips touched, and within thirty seconds his tongue was exploring deep inside the soft inviting mouth, blissfully unaware that a few minutes earlier, it had been full of his twin brothers cock, who had fucked it until his balls were drained!.

***

Peter next, thought Cynthia, hoping that he might want to give her pussy some attention.

As she lay waiting, she started to plan her next move. Hopefully, if she could get the next two to cum as well, their cocks would last longer later. Wet with anticipation of the fucking that she was in for, she heard the door start to open.

As he entered the room his eyes widened at the sight of the vision laid out on the bed, his cock immediately hardened as he saw that she was bound.

"Fucking hell, bondage! Couldn't be better." he mumbled quietly as he approached the bed.

Bondage appealed to Peter, but he had never had the chance to try it, in fact he had never even had a woman yet! He had a feeling that this evening, things were going to change.

LEATBT
LEATBT
510 Followers