Cynthia Ganged by Teenagers!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LEATBT
LEATBT
510 Followers

"Hi Peter."

"Hi Mrs Tracey, I, er, ...you're looking good!"

Cynthia wondered if they were all going to call her Mrs Tracey all night, although she was starting to enjoy the irony of it. A show of respect from the youngsters as they used her to work off their fantasies!

"Thank you Peter, why don't you take off your boxers so that I can tell how good you really think I look?"

"Oh yeah, right, thanks Mrs Tracey," He replied as he awkwardly removed them.

He looked down shyly at his cock, "There, what do you think?"

"It's lovely Peter, and nice and thick, I love a thick cock, I hope you'll want to share that with me later!"

He was thrown by that comment.

"Later? But I thought ..."

"Don't worry darling, this is just a warm up, you know, to break the ice. Now, why don't you come over here, I'm sure you want to touch me a little, don't you?"

Peter moved closer, closely studying the hot woman secured in front of him. His left hand brushed over her tits as his right rested on her thigh, moving slowly up towards the her pussy.

"Oh yes, Mrs Tracey, I want to touch all right, wow, I want to touch it all."

His head went forward. With his tongue out, he started to lick around her nipples as his fingers worked their way to her pussy. He was unsure of exactly what he was supposed to be doing down there, but it felt good.

Cynthia let out a sigh as he brushed over her clit. That pleased Peter, so he continued to give that area attention, but his main interest were the large erect nipples that seemed to have grown as his tongue flicked over them.

Peter climbed onto the bed so that he was kneeling next to Cynthia. He took a handful of breast and began to work it wildly so that her firm nipple was rubbing hard against the tip of his cock.

He was enjoying this, he had imagined doing this to the women in the magazines hidden in his bedroom. But this was the real thing, a beautiful, warm woman, tied to the bed and at his mercy!

It was becoming too much for Pete, his right hand abandoned her pussy and gripped his cock as he began to wank furiously against her nipple.

Cynthia, smiling inwardly knew that this wouldn't take long. She decided to help him along.

"Oh Peter, I feel so helpless, be careful, I don't want you to cum off all over my tits."

"Yeah, oh fucking yeah, great tits Mrs Tracey! I think I'm going to have to spray them!"

His right hand was now a blur on his cock as he tried to keep the tip against her nipple, but his other hand was shaking her big breast vigorously, making the contact difficult.

"No Peter, please, it would be so messy, taking advantage of me like this and firing your hot cum all over me!"

"Too late Mrs Tracey, too late now! Oh fuck, here it comes! Oh yeah! Oh fucking yeah!"

As he wanked even harder, his cock started to erupt as he aimed each torrent across her tits.

"Lovely, lovely, just fucking lovely!" Panted Peter as he watched each spurt splat against her quivering tits.

He started to look a little guilty as his passion cooled.

"Sorry Mrs Tracey, that was just too tempting to resist!"

"Oh Peter, that was so brutish of you, but I'm glad you enjoyed it baby, now, you'd better clean me up before anyone finds out, this can be our little secret, just between the two of us, alright?"

***

When Pete appeared back in the lounge he looked flushed and a little sheepish.

"You alright Peter?" I asked.

"Fine thank you James, just a little excited by what I saw up there, But I guess we all are, what d'you say lads?"

Amongst the vocal agreement, Ginger struck up.

"Is it my turn now, I'm just dying to know what's going on up there!"

"Go on up then Ginger, second door on the right, we'll see you soon."

He was out of the door and up the stairs in a flash!

"We'll lads, I suppose you're wondering what's next!"

They looked at each other waiting for someone to speak up, finally, after a long pause Tim broke the ice.

"James, just what are we doing, I mean this is great, but what does Mrs Tracey want from us?

"What do you boys think she wants?" I asked with a smile. No one said anything.

"Well, how can I explain,...she's had this fantasy and now she wants to try it for real, which is were you all come in.

To put it bluntly, she wants cock, more than her fair share, she wants to see if she can take us all on in one session!"

"You mean like a gang bang?" Tim asked.

"Exactly like a gang bang, how does that sound to all of you?"

Pete then spoke. "Well, if you're sure that's what she wants, sounds great to me, so, who gets to go first?"

"Pete, I think what she has in mind, is to take everyone together, she wants to be surrounded by cocks all ready to fuck her!"

"Wow, gasped Tom, all four of us at once! Wow!"

"Five Tom, there's five of us! I'm not sitting around while you have all the fun, I told you she wants a good night, and if you're all willing, that's what she's going to get! Now, if any of you want out, now's the time to leave."

Needless to say, nobody moved.

"Right then, you're all still in! Good, so, can two of you go and fetch the big round cream leather seat from the hall and place it in the middle of the room here."

Tim and Pete came back with the heavy seat and placed it in the middle of the lounge.

"What's that for James?" asked Tim.

I knelt beside the seat and showed them how the top cushion rotated.

"Does that give you any ideas?"

They looked confused.

"Picture this lads, Cynthia is kneeling on this seat, we form a circle around it, giving us all easy access to her. Two of us can be lined up with either her pussy or her mouth. Getting the picture now?"

They grinned and nodded.

"Good, so you see, we can all take turns feeding her cock, then we can give it a turn and pass her around, that way she's got a least two cocks to satisfy her at any given time!"

"Holy shit! Is that really what she wants?" Gasped Pete, "Bring it on, my cock is ready to start right now!"

***

Cynthia listened to the footsteps climbing the stairs. "Ginger" she thought, not quite so keen on this one, but he does have a nice big cock though!

The bedroom door opened, Ginger entered and closed the door behind him before turning to face her.

"Hi Ginger."

"Hi Mrs Tracey," He stared for a few seconds before letting out a low whistle, his right hand slipped into his shorts to grip his dick.

"Oh yes, that's more like it, Oh, fuck me, yes! That's what it's all about, Oh Mrs Tracey, fancy them leaving you like this!"

"More like what Ginger?" Cynthia asked, a little nervously.

Ginger just stared as her he whipped of his shorts and climbed between her legs.

"Fucking lovely! A proper woman, fuck me! Posh and beautiful, much more like it!"

"Like what, Ginger?"

"More like what I deserve, better than 'Big Betty' down the stables, like fucking a sack of spuds she is, but all this ...!"

He spread his hands out, palms raised, as his eyes feasted on her body.

"This is what my cocks been waiting for, you were right to save me till last Mrs Tracey, I'm gonna enjoy you, and your gonna love this big ol' cock of mine!" He waved his cock towards her.

"Now Ginger, slow down, there's plenty of time for that later!"

"Later? Nah!"

He roughly pulled her legs apart and lay down between her thighs, promptly burying his tongue in her pussy. Her thighs clamped around his ears as she struggled to control him, but this only urged him on.

She felt his long tongue probing her, and finally the long awaited pleasure caused her to relax her thighs.

After a minute he came up for breath, throwing her legs over her shoulders as he knelt with the tip of cock resting against her wet pussy.

"Those three little virgins haven't touched you yet have they?" he leered. "This tight little pussy is dying for some cock I bet!"

He continued to work his fat purple bell end into her, the sensation of it sliding into her hot, moist pussy, causing it to stiffen even more.

"Ginger slow down, there's plenty of time for this later!"

"Listen Mrs Tracey, I don't know what funny games you and James are playing, but I en't taking no risks, I'm not going to be told that you've changed your mind and get kicked out later!

Look, right now ol' Gingers got a lovely hot piece of upper-class married pussy poised on the end of his dick. I 'en't had this before, all dressed in sexy underwear and them long kinky boots. Ol' Gingers no fool, I say get on with it right now!"

He eased his cock in an inch.

"No Ginger, not yet, please, I'm not ready!" Cyn lied.

She looked down at the big pale, blue veined cock that was about to fill her pussy. Pity the rest of him's a bit flabby, she thought as her eyes moved up over his pink freckle covered body. I'm not too keen on 'man boobs' either. Still, at least I'm about to get started!

"Don't worry Mrs Tracey, you'll be pleading ol' Ginger for more in a few minutes!"

Cyn gave him her best wide eyed pleading look. It worked, she felt his cock twitch and stiffen even more as he started to ease it in further.

"Oo Ginger, you feel so big and hard!"

"Told you you'd love it Mrs Tracey! Wait until I get all in! Oh yeah, there you go, Oh yeah, fucking lovely tight wet twat you got there Missus, soon sort that out!"

Cynthia gasped in pleasure as he sunk home his full length and started to pump her with his big fat piston. Her short breathless gasps were obviously pleasing him and urging him on.

"Oo Ginger, you're so good, Oh my God, that feels wonderful!"

Ginger was in heaven as he started to fuck her hard, his eyes glued to her big tits undulating in time with his thrusts.

"Fucking lovely you are Mrs Tracey, just fucking lovely! I've been dying to get my cock up you ever since I saw you in the car park, flashing your stocking tops and wiggling that tight little bum, I told 'em you were due a good fucking!

Oh yeah, fucking great!"

Ginger built up the pace as he rambled on, his balls slapping her bum with each thrust.

"Right posh little minx, you are, lucky you found ol' Gingers cock, just what we both needed if y'ask me!"

His lewd talk was bringing him to the boil, and was having an effect on Cynthia too. She wrapped her legs around his waist and urged him on.

"Oh Ginger, oh My God, harder, go on ride me harder, that's it, work that big cock into my hot little pussy!"

"Fuck Mrs Tracey, I knew you'd enjoy it, Oh Fuck yeah, I'm gonna empty my bollocks into you, you hot little bitch! You want that don't ya! I bet you can't wait to feel me pumping your posh little cunt full of my cum!"

"Yes! Go on! Oh fuck yes, go on you brute, fill it up!"

Ginger started to grunt like a pig as he thrashed away. Cynthia knew it was nearly over and gripped his cock with her muscles as his spunk rose up.

Finally with a series of loud groans he let it all go, a gushing hot torrent followed by a few powerful spurts as his balls emptied. Finally satisfied, he collapsed on top of her, panting breathlessly.

"Thank you Ginger, that was so good, you must have been ready for that!"

Ginger rolled off and stood up, looking down at her with a satisfied leer back on his face.

"I knew you'd like it!" He said," 'Spect you'll be wanting more soon, but don't worry Mrs Tracey, you're a marvellous fuck! 'Ol Ginger's pole 'll be ready to go again soon!

"Oh God, I hope so Ginger, thank you, but listen. Not a word to the others, this is our little secret, agreed?"

"Don't you worry Mrs Tracey." he replied, pulling his boxers back up. " I'll not say a word, like you say, this is our little secret."

He grabbed her tits and gave them a jiggle.

"Just fucking lovely!"

He left the room whistling to himself.

***

When Ginger eventually emerged downstairs I directed him to the bar telling him to fix them all a drink, while I went up to find Cynthia.

She was lying back with her legs apart and a very satisfied grin on her face.

As I released her wrists she began to tell me in detail what I had missed. My cock stiffened, and as she finished telling me how Ginger had used his big cock on her, I let her take me in her mouth, knowing that she wanted me to last later as well. It didn't take long for her get me to the point of no return so I soon had her head gripped between my palms as I pumped my wad down her throat!

She decided to take a quick shower and to change before coming down. I left her to it and joined the lads downstairs, giving us all a little more time to recover.

***

It was about thirty minutes later when we heard the clack of heels on the stairs.

Cynthia entered the room to a chorus of appreciative whistles.

Her hair was pinned up loosely, she was wearing a thin black lacy blouse tucked in to the little dog-tooth check skirt that she had worn to tease the boy's in the car park, only now she had on a pair of thigh high black leather boots with five inch heels.

Her make up looked fresh, you would never have guessed that she had already dealt with five cocks.

"Well boy's, still keen I see! I think I deserve a drink, don't you?"

She took a large sip of the champagne that Tim had poured for her. Looking around, her eyes rested on the round seat.

"I take it this is for me" She announced as she eased herself down, crossing her long leather clad legs and revealing her stocking tops above the boots.

She smiled as she looked at the lads.

"Well boy's you know what were here for now, I'm ready when you are!"

The lads stood up in unison and we all moved in on her.

Someone took her drink and she sat with five stiff cocks wavering in front of her face.

"My!" She sighed, "What a lucky girl I am tonight!" Her hands drifted from one cock to another, tugging on them gently and softly cupping their balls.

She leant towards Peter. Looking up into his eyes, she guided his cock into her mouth making him gasp with pleasure.

That seemed to be their cue, in seconds hands were all over her, her blouse was opened and hands were on her tits and up her skirt, she took each cock that was presented to her, and was soon kneeling on the stool with Gingers cock pushed down her throat as Tim and Tom eased her tight little skirt up over her lovely round bum.

Pete and I were either side of her, groping her tits.

I looked back to see Tom lining his cock up with her pussy.

So that was it, his virginity gone in an instant as he started to thrust against her with long even strokes.

Tom and Ginger soon worked out a rhythm so they were see-sawing their cocks into her.

Cyn was gasping and murmuring appreciatively as the two cocks worked on her.

After a few minutes they were pushed aside by Peter and Tim.

Pete offered his cock to her mouth and she swallowed him hungrily as Tim slipped into her hot pussy. I was now lying on the floor with my head back so that her swinging tits were covering my face. Tom had lined up beside Pete so that she could alternate between sucking on their cocks.

I lost track of the detail beyond this point, as Cyn this was passed between us, willingly taking any cock that was ready for her. We had all cum several times either in her mouth or her pussy, but she just kept urging us on, demanding more!

It was about two in the morning when Cyn decided that we should retire to the bedroom so that she could lay back and take it more comfortably!

The boys carried her upstairs and soon had her spread out on the big bed. The pace had slowed now, as everyone relaxed, realising that there was no rush.

I remember at one point I was lying on my back with Cyn kneeling over me. She was bouncing on my cock while wanking Tim and Tom and taking each them in her mouth. What a sexy little slut!

As we all watched her getting an endless humping, it just spurred us on. The lads had taken to cheering each other on as each dying erection was withdrawn, to be quickly replaced by a revived version!

Cynthia's glowed with satisfaction as she slowly wore us all out. I couldn't find words to express the look of sheer lust on her face!

We had fucked her in every combination and position that we could think of, and she just kept smiling, taking it and urging us on.

By five in the morning, Pete, Ginger and Tom had fallen asleep on the floor.

Tim and I had Cynthia on her side murmuring appreciatively as I filled her mouth with my cock while Tim was still slowly fucking her from behind.

We continued to change places until we were both completely drained.

Eventually Cynthia gave a very satisfied sigh.

"I suppose you lot are completely knackered then! We'd better call it a night."

She stood up, taking my hand and lead me back to our own room. I climbed into bed and watched lazily as she undressed and disappeared into the shower.

I awoke some time later as she climbed into bed and snuggled up next to me.

"Thank you darling, that was just amazing!" she whispered.

Just as I was dozing off again I heard her say, "Told you I could beat you all!"

LEATBT
LEATBT
510 Followers