Cynthia Stoneman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Touch your clit with your finger tips." The gasp that came from her lips told me she had done what I told her to. "Now tell me everything you did while you were in the bathroom." Her fear turned to shame. "Don't make me tell you that. Please Joseph?" My hand slid up her leg. I was surprised at how smooth her thighs felt. My dick throbbed. I felt her tremble as my hand slid higher up her thigh. A soft moan escaped her lips when my fingers brushed her hairy cunt. "If you don't do what I tell you to, I'll tie you and do whatever I want to you. Imagine how you're gonna feel when I bring you to the edge and then stop and leave you like that?"

I guess that one of my stories came back to her. I had done that to a woman until she had gone nearly insane. Her eyes locked on mine. "I played with my pussy thinking about you." I laughed at her. "Oh no Cynthia. I'm not letting you off that easy. Tell me every detail from the time you closed the stall door." She took a deep breath. I could see that her finger was still rubbing her clit. "Rub your clit slowly while you tell me. And if you cum without permission, I'll tie you up." Her finger movement slowed. "I closed the door and pulled my dress up. I pushed my panty down. I didn't want to touch it. I knew if I did I would have to make myself cum. But I couldn't stop myself. I reached down and rubbed my hair. Then I pushed harder and felt how swollen my pussy lips were. I pulled my lips open and started to rub my clit."

I could tell by how her voice grew huskier; that she was getting more turned on. "Was your pussy wet?" "Yes." "And did you taste you juice?" This time she bowed her head and didn't answer me. I had hoped that she would reach a point and stop talking. I turned around and got out of the car. I went to my trunk and took out my 'goodie' bag. I had all types of things in there I used for kinky sex. I got back in the car. Cynthia hadn't moved. I placed the bag on the floor and got back into the position I had been in. Her thigh was back on top of mine.

A car left the rest area and its lights illuminated the inside of the car. I could barely see her cunt her thighs were so fat. "Now Cynthia I'm going to tell you the facts of life. Knowing that I'm your daughter's boyfriend, you continued to fuck with me. You did everything but pull my dick out my pants and stroke it. If you read my stories you know that I am dominant. You started this but I'm gonna finish it my way." I reached down in the bag and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. She gasped when she saw them. "You are gonna follow my orders to the letter. Do you understand me? If you don't, I'll restrain you and I promise you that the things I do to you will drive you crazy. Your pussy has been neglected too long. Now you old slut, are you ready to follow orders?"

Cynthia nodded her head. "Say it!" Her voice caught as she tried to speak. "Yes Joseph. I'll do whatever you tell me to do." I laid the handcuffs on her thigh where they could remind her. The cold metal made her shiver. "Now finish your story. Did you taste your cunt?" I was going to make my language as harsh as possible. She had bent her head again. "Look at me cunt!" Her head came up and looked at me. She was starting to cry again but this time I didn't care. "Yes Joseph. When my fingers got wet I put them in my mouth. My cum was thick and I had to suck them clean. Then I started to pee." "Did you play with your pussy while you peed?"

I always made Sofia play with her cunt as she peed. She said she had done it when she was younger. "My fingers were in my pussy when the piss started shooting out. It splashed all over my hand." "Did you taste it?" This time, her eyes blazed. "Yes! I shoved my piss-covered fingers in my mouth and sucked them clean. And all the time I thought about you sucking my hot pussy while I pissed." Cynthia's fingers were moving fast. She was going to make herself cum. I reached over and grabbed her hands. I pulled them from between her thighs. "I didn't give you permission to cum bitch." Cynthia was shaking. My dick was so hard it hurt. I was going to fuck her and I knew it. I think that right about now Cynthia knew that there was a good chance I would end up fucking her.

I reached out and grabbed one of her tits. Her nipples were so hard I easily pinched it between my thumb and forefinger. "You want me to fuck you don't you?" "Oh yes Joseph, I do." "And it doesn't matter to you that I'm your daughter's boyfriend?" "I know you're Sofia's boyfriend. I'm not proud of what I want, but I need it so bad." I was pinching and pulling the nipple hard and Cynthia winced at my treatment. "I'm a very fair man so I'm going to give you a choice. I can continue driving and we will forget everything that happened so far. We really haven't done anything all that bad. If we stop now I won't be unfaithful to Sofia and you won't be betraying your daughter's trust. How's that sound to you?"

Cynthia was breathing deep and steady. I was still playing with her nipple. "What's the other choice? You said I had a choice." I smiled at her. "Yes! Yes I did. The other choice is that I take you to a motel and satisfy this hungry pussy." My hand let go of her tit and dropped to her lap. I began to brush the soft hair of her pussy. "Before you answer let me tell you all the rules. From the moment you agree to let me take you to a motel, you're mine. I can do any and everything I want to you and you will let me do it. You will obey any order I give you no matter what you think or feel. Once you make up your mind the decision is irrevocable. If you don't do what I tell you to, I'll gag you, tie you down and do what I want any way. So think about it and tell me what you want?"

My other hand reached down and I clicked on small tape recorder I use to dictate stories in. I wanted a record of her answer. I already knew what it would be. When my hand began to brush the lips of her pussy, Cynthia reached down and took hold of my wrist. She pushed it up against her pussy and rubbed it up and down. "You know what I want." Her voice was barely above a whisper. "No Cynthia. You have to tell me what you want. And since I don't intend to sneak up on you to do it make it loud and plain so there's no mistake." I pulled my hand from her pussy.

Cynthia looked directly at me. "I want you to take me to a motel. I want you to fuck me. Shove your dick in my pussy and make me scream for it. Eat my pussy until I cum in your mouth. I'll do what you tell me to, just make me cum." I could see the desperation in her eyes. She needed to have the release that had been denied her for so long. But she had placed herself in my hands and I intended to take full control of the situation. I shoved my fingers in her pussy. Cynthia lifted up off the seat with a loud gasp. I had buried three fingers into her soaking slit. I started to slowly work them in and out.

"You're sure you want to go thru with this. Once I get you in the hotel you do what I tell you to. Is that understood?" I was purposely making her wince each time I shoved my fingers in her pussy. "Yes Joseph. I'll do whatever you tell me to." The juice from her pussy was thick. I pulled my fingers from her cunt and held my hand up. "Suck them clean. Show me how hungry you are." Cynthia grabbed my hand and started sucking my fingers. She made loud sucking noises with her mouth and never took her eyes off mine. When she finished, I started the car and drove to the next big exit. Down the main street I saw the sign I wanted. It wasn't a big hotel but it was a nice discreet motel. Just what I needed for what I was going to do.

I went in and got the room. Then I went and checked it out. It had mirrors on the walls. I went to the car and grabbed my 'goodie' bag and told Cynthia to grab her overnight bag and follow me. We entered the room and after placing the bags on the bed I grabbed her and pulled her to me. The kiss was long and hard. Cynthia pushed her tongue in my mouth and crushed me to her. Her hands roamed all over my back as she ground herself against me. We broke the kiss and she was breathing hard and shaking. I had her sit on the bed as I unpacked the bag I had brought in. The mini-tripod was set up and I placed my digital camera on it. Her eyes grew wide. "Joseph, no! You can't take pictures of me."

I looked at Cynthia. I had always treated her with the utmost respect. She was my girlfriend's mom. But in this hotel, she was my whore. I walked to the bed where she sat. I reached out and my hand caressed her cheek. The touch was soft and tender. She looked up at me and smiled. My hands slid in her hair. Then I grabbed a handful of hair and pulled hard. She moaned in pain. "Unzip my pants and take my dick out." Her hands fumbled as she unzipped my pants. She reached in and pulled my hard dick free. I pulled her head forward and shoved my dick in her mouth. After a gag, she started sucking it. "Listen to me you hungry slut. I told you that you would do whatever I told you to do. I'm gonna take all the pictures of this fuck session that I want. You'll pose as I tell you to. I can take the same pictures with you bound and gagged. The choice is yours."

I was purposely pushing my dick in far enough to make her choke. Suddenly I pulled it out. Cynthia had tears in her eyes. "Joseph please? Not like this." Instead of answering her, I went to my bag. I turned around and her eyes grew wide. I held a ball gag and handcuffs. I walked to Cynthia. When she opened her mouth to protest, I shoved the ball in. snapping the elastic band over her head I grabbed her hands. The cuffs snapped on easy. Cynthia tried to struggle but I held the cuffs down so she couldn't raise her hands and get the gag out. Her eyes showed her fear as she looked at me. "Listen to me and listen good. I gave you your chance to back out. You promised to do what I told you to."

I leaned in a bit closer. I wanted my face right in front of hers. "I would have been slow and gentle but that's not how you wanted it. When I take these handcuffs off you're gonna strip. You'll smile for the camera like you love it. If I have to tell you again, I'll tie you spread eagle on the bed and have my fun. Is that understood?" Cynthia nodded her head vigorously. I took my key and unlocked the handcuff and removed the gag. I walked over to the camera and stood behind it. As Cynthia undressed I snapped my pictures. I made sure that her face was in the pictures. When she was naked I had her play with her tits and pussy. I stopped and told her to go and take a shower. While she did that I made myself a drink.

Cynthia came out of the bathroom and I took her hand and took her back in. I made her get in the tub. Then I handed her a douche bottle and had her douche while I snapped more pictures. When she finished I told her to sit and drink while I took my shower. I came out of the shower and stopped dead in my tracks. Cynthia sat naked in the chair I told her to sit in. Her hand was brushing her hard nipple. The empty glass sat on the night table beside her. Cynthia looked over at me and smiled. I walked over to her and held my hand out. Cynthia stood up and came into my arms. "Are you my slut now?" Cynthia looked into my eyes. "Yes Joseph. I'll be the slut you want me to be. The idea of you taking pictures of me made me so hot. I'll do whatever you want me to do."

I kissed her. This time the kiss was soft and tender. My hand went down to her thighs and she opened her legs. I found her pussy wet and ready. As my finger stroked her clit Cynthia moaned into my mouth. When the kiss broke she was humping her pussy against my finger. "Did Sofia really do all the things in that story? Is she your slut too?" I looked into her eyes. She wanted to know what I did to her daughter. She would be my slut and do whatever I told her to do but she wanted to know that her daughter had done the same things too. I pushed Cynthia back until she sat on the bed. Then I pulled her head to my throbbing dick. Cynthia looked up at me and smiled as my dick slid easily in her mouth.

Feeling her wet warmth close over my dick made me smile. I grabbed Cynthia by the hair and slowly fucked her mouth. "Oh yea! I did all the things to your sweet slut of a daughter. In fact, she loves being my little slut slave. She loves to do whatever I tell her to. Just like you. I love to make her suck her girlfriends too. She cleans their pussy when I finish fucking them. So far I've fucked four of her girlfriends. And nasty little Sofia drank their pussy when I finished. I'm gonna make the two of you suck each other's cunts before I'm finish." Hearing me say that Cynthia pulled her head off my dick. She looked up at me. The camera I had was an expensive on. It continued to snap pictures every 30 seconds.

"I'll be your slut and let you fuck me. But I won't do anything with my own daughter." I smiled down at this sex-starved woman. Little did she know that by the time I was finished, her own daughter would be begging to be allowed to fuck her! I pushed her back on the bed and stared down at her. Like I said, her thighs were big massive columns. You could barely see her hairy cunt; her thighs were so pressed together. I pulled a dildo from my bag and pushed it between her thighs.

I made her pull her thighs open wide and began to fuck her pussy slowly. I never gave her more than just the head. She was soon humping her fat ass off the bed to get more. I pulled it out and sat down in the chair. I sipped my drink as she moaned on the bed. Her hands went to her pussy and I made her stop. "If you touch it, I won't." I made her lie there for a few moments. Then I got up and pulled her thighs as far apart as I could. The smell from her cunt was heavy and sweet. I dropped to the floor and buried my head between her massive thighs. The size of her clit surprised me. It was much bigger than Sofia's was. More like a tiny dick.

I sucked it into my mouth and Cynthia's mammoth thighs closed on my head. It was hard to breathe but I sucked her clit the same way she had sucked my dick. And Cynthia was soon moaning and humping her pussy to meet my tongue. I brought her right to the edge of a climax. Then I pulled back and stood up. Her whole body was shaking and trembling. Her hands were pulling on her massive tits. Her eyes were clenched shut and her tongue licked out to keep her lips wet. "Open your eyes and look at me." She opened her eyes. "How does that pussy feel now?

Cynthia moaned softly. "Oh Joseph! My pussy is on fire. Please let me cum?" I stood before her stroking my hard dick. "A big slut like you needs a lot of attention. But I don't just want your mouth and your pussy. Sofia takes me up her tight ass. And I'm gonna do the same to her momma. Turn over and spread your cheeks." Cynthia's eyes grew wide. "I can take you up my ass! Your dick will split me open." I grabbed the ball gag and pushed it in her mouth. Then I pulled her over onto her stomach. I slapped her hard across the ass. "Get up on your knees, slut! If your tiny daughter can take me up the ass, your fat ass can sure take it."

I know that I was scaring the shit out of her. But I liked the feeling of her being afraid and helpless. Cynthia's whole body shook with fear. I slapped her across the ass again. "Spread those cheeks, bitch!" With trembling hands, she grasped her big cheeks and pulled them apart. I bent down and kissed one cheek. She nearly jumped off the bed. I slapped her ass harder. "Don't make me tie you up in this position. It can get very painful." Cynthia tried to plead thru the gag. I only laughed at her efforts.

"Sofia tried to plead the first time too. But now, she begs me to ram this dick up her ass. She likes to do it while I have another girl sucking her pussy. Pretty soon, it's gonna be you sucking that sweet pussy." I pulled her cheeks open wider and my tongue touched Cynthia's asshole. She let out a low keening sound as I tongued her hole. But it soon turned to moans as my tongue worked deeper into her. Then, as I worked my tongue in and out, I felt her trying to pull her cheeks open even more. I reached beneath her and her pussy was drenched. I pushed two fingers slowly in and she groaned while pushing her ass back at my driving tongue.

I stopped and she groaned in frustration. Then my hands began to rub and massage her ass. "Are you my slut?" Cynthia nodded her head, yes. I slapped her on the ass. "And you'll do whatever I tell you to?" again she nodded, yes. I wet my middle finger with her cunt juice. Then I slowly pushed it into her ass. Cynthia groaned as it went in to the first knuckle. "Even when I tell you to fuck your daughter?" she shook her head, no, violently. I smiled as I shoved my finger in all the way. The ball gag muffled her screams. I pulled my finger free and she dropped her head on the pillow.

I walked around in front of her and grabbed a dildo from my bag. I greased it up with the juice from her cunt. Then I walked behind her again. "I'm sorry! I didn't get your last answer." I placed the dildo at the crack of her ass. Cynthia let go of her cheeks and grabbed the sheets. I smacked her on the ass repeatedly. "Spread it open! I want to see that hole when I shove this in." Even thru the gag I could hear her pleading. "The first time I fucked Sofia's ass, she had one guy in her mouth and another in her pussy. Two girls were sucking on her tits. Your daughter is my whore. And you're gonna become my whore too."

I reached between her thighs and stroked her big clit. Even thru her fear, she reacted. "Why are you making this so hard, Cynthia? This is what you wanted. A nice young man, who really knows how to take care of your hungry cunt! Don't I make that fat pussy feel good?" her body was shaking and she nodded her head, yes. "And don't you like it when I fuck you and suck your nasty slit?" again she nodded her head, yes. "And you're gonna want me to do it again and again, won't you?" I could see the tears falling from her eyes as she answered again with a nod. "

"I'm gonna take the gag off. I want to hear your voice. You're gonna tell me everything I want to hear. Won't you?" her whole body registered her resignation to my demands. Slowly she nodded her head. I reached up and flipped the bands off her head. She pushed the gag from her mouth. "Please Joseph! I'll do anything, but don't make me do that. I can't touch my daughter. It's not right." I laughed and I know it came out hard and cruel. Then I walked around to the other side of the bed and lay down upon it. "Come over here. It's time you found out the truth."

Cynthia snuggled up next to me. I gave her a tissue and she blew her nose and wiped her eyes. I turned her face towards me and kissed her gently. She responded to my kiss with a passion that said she wanted it as much as I did. "Cynthia! I'm not a cruel as you think I am. Nor would I just have you performing sexual antics for fun. I'm very serious about the sex that I enjoy. And Sofia has become just as serious. Before we left, her and I had a long talk about you. She knows how long you've gone without a man." Cynthia's eyes grew wide. I laughed softly. "You're not as quiet as you think you are when you fuck yourself at night. She has even told me that she watches you thru the doorway."

I handed Cynthia her drink and she took a big gulp. "Sofia knew that if you had the chance, your mounting frustrations would break thru. She told me that if the chance presented itself, I could fuck you with her blessings. She even suggested that I give you the same treatment I give her." the look on Cynthia's face was priceless. I hoped my camera was catching it all. "Many a night, she wished she had the nerve to enter your room and help you find satisfaction. Instead, she would go to her room and fuck herself thinking about you. I know how much she loves you and I know how much she wants you to be happy. And if sharing me with you makes you happy, she's glad to do it."