Cynthia Stoneman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cynthia turned to me. I looked down at the dark circles around her nipples. Bending my head, I sucked on gently. "I don't know Joseph! It's just not right! I mean my daughter, in the same bed and me! That's incest!" I reached down and burrowed my hand between her thighs. Cynthia opened up for me. My fingers stroked her slit and she sighed. When I pushed two fingers in her cunt, she moaned. "No Cynthia! That's the love she has for you. So much love that she wants to be the one to give you pleasure. She talked about it all the time I fucked her. All the things the two of you could do together."

Cynthia looked at me. "Did you really have two other men fucking her when you fucked her in the ass?" I almost choked on my drink. That question came from left field somewhere. I put my drink down and turned to her. Cynthia's hand had started stroking my dick. "Yes, Cynthia. I took Sofia over to a friend of mines. We had planned to have an orgy. She wanted to be triple-fucked and she said this would be the perfect opportunity for me to take her virgin asshole. Lucky for the guy that he pulled out of her mouth in time. She might have bitten his dick off otherwise. But the three of us guys fucked her in the ass that night. And she sucked each of the girl's pussies dry before it was all over."

Cynthia looked at me. Her eyes searched mine for a long time. Then she nodded and smiled. "Could you go slow and be gentle? I've never taken it up the ass before." I hugged her to me and kissed her hard. "Of course I will. I'm a cold hearted freak but I'm not some sadistic animal." Cynthia drained her glass and asked for another one. She drained that one too. Then with a big breath, she said, "I'm ready. What do I do?" I got off the bed and put her in position. Then I reached into the bag and came up with a jar of Vaseline. I spread it around and into her asshole. Then I smeared my dick. I had her pull her cheeks apart as wide as possible. I placed my dick at her opening.

"Relax! I'll go real slow and if it hurts too much, I'll stop." I pushed real slowly. At first her hole resisted, but then she took a deep breath and I felt it give. "Is Sofia really as much a slut as you say?" I knew she was trying to get her mind off my dick going up her ass. I rubbed her big cheeks as I stopped moving. "Yes Cynthia! I'm afraid I've turned you precious little girl into a true cum slut. And she loves it." I moved my hips forward a bit and felt a little more dick ease in. Cynthia sighed. "And do you really share her with your friends?" this time I laughed. "It's more like Sofia shares me with her friends. She brought her girlfriends over for me to fuck." I looked down at her spread cheeks.

The skin around her asshole was tight around my shaft. "How does it feel?" Cynthia was breathing a bit faster. "It feels like I have a pole up my ass." She laughed and I felt her muscles push me out. But I eased right back in and pushed in even further. "You have about half of my dick in your ass. Relax, Cynthia. Think about all the nasty things I'm gonna introduce you to. Did you like it, when I tongue fucked your asshole?" Cynthia moaned. "Oh Joseph! That felt so nasty. But my pussy was throbbing and pulsing all the while your tongue licked me." I pushed more dick up her ass. "And do you like it when I call you names?" She was breathing hard and fast thru her mouth.

"Yes! It makes me feel wicked. Like some of the women in Sofia's nasty movies." I smiled as I slowly eased the rest of my dick in her. "You have it all now Cynthia. You took every inch of my dick up your ass. Rest a minute, then I'm gonna start to fuck you real slow." My hands were roaming over her wide ass. And Cynthia still held her cheeks wide apart. "Are you ready, Cynthia?" I eased back a bit and pushed back in. "Oh shit! Please go slowly." I began to slowly rock my hips. "Sofia isn't the only woman I'm gonna share with my friends, Cynthia. I'm gonna make sure that you get to play with some of them too." It was getting easier to move in and out. She found out that it didn't hurt as much.

"You're gonna treat me like a whore, too?" I slapped her on her ass. "No bitch! You're gonna be my older slut! Your gonna learn to beg men and women to fuck you and let you clean their dicks and pussies. I gonna dress you like a whore and watch other men fuck this fat, black ass. You and Sofia will spend every spare moment licking and sucking each other's cunts and asses. And when I come by, one of you will suck the other and me while I fuck you both. Do you like that you fat sloppy slut?" I was pumping my dick in and out of her ass now. Cynthia picked up my rhythm and tried to match it.

"Yes! Oh yes, Joseph! That's what I want. Let other men fuck me. I want a lot of dick. And I want to learn to eat pussy too. I want to eat Sofia's pussy while you watch. Oh fuck! I'm taking your dick up my ass. Just like my whore daughter does." I slapped her across the ass hard and she yelped. "That's right you big fat cow! And just like your daughter, when I take this dick out your fat ass, you'll suck it clean. Now hump that ass. Or I'll go out and find some drunken bar flies to come and fuck your horny cunt." Cynthia began to rock her ass back to meet my thrust. Damn! Her tight ass felt so much better than her daughter's ass did.

"For the rest of the ride, you will not wear any panties. You will fuck this pussy with a dildo or vibrator and suck it clean while I drive. And if we meet any horny truck drivers, guess who's gonna fuck and suck them?" Cynthia was moaning and groaning as I fucked her ass. "I will Joseph! I'll let them fuck me if you want me to. Oh Joseph! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum with your dick fuckin my ass. I feel like such a slut. Fuck me! Fuck my ass!"

I slammed my dick up her ass over and over as hard as I could. But with all the cushion she had back there, it didn't have the same effect that it did with Sofia. We both came at the same time and I filled her ass with my hot cum. We fell asleep just like that, with me still buried in her ass. The next day, her pussy was sore by the time we reached her destination. But I promised her an even better ride home. And the story of her and Sofia will come another time.