All Comments on 'Dad and Son Get Maria'

by spider007

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yep, one really, really sick asshole writer.

People who write filth such as this should be hunted down like the dogs they are and placed in an institution that handles such criminally insane people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please write more i luv it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
dad and soon

you are a sick person only redeeming thing is its fantasy i would not trust you around children

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
NASTY!!!

I have read many many stories bout damn this was totally NASTY. YOU HAVE A DIRTY MIND FANTASY OR NOT I DID NOT LIKE YOUR STORY AT ALL. TOTALLY DEGRADING.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Irony

people call you out for writing rape stories while they are reading in an INCEST section. That's hilarious.

I enjoyed it. Looking forward to part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Irony Plus

Incest is not rape. The irony plus stupidity in this story is that you rape your daughter and sister and you call it incest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Welp

It would have been better if the daughter had CONSENTED and actually ENJOYED it. All you did was write about a douche bag father raping his daughter - and the son raping her, too.

Disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ugly

I agree with the others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yeah, NASTY!!

Which is fine! These are fantasies, not reality, and nasty is hot! Anyone doing this in real life should be shot, after torture. But as a fantasy...made me harder than times in '29!

Ignore the haters, keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Next Chapter

The next chapter of Dad and Son Get Maria should be the narrative of how Marie gets her dad's gun and blows both their brains out. Then she finds spider007 and does the same. This is not incest its rape and does not belong here - fantasy or not.

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaabout 12 years ago
Sad

In all the years I have been reading stories here, I can honestly say I have only left maybe 3-4 negative comments. This story leaves me wondering though what is sadder...

- the concept of this story

- that I actually wasted my time in reading it

- that someone actually thought it was hot

or what I find really sad, is that 4 people actually made it one of their favorites.

Sad time indeed.

imurddyimurddyabout 12 years ago
stunning

Over the top, for sure. But so are nonconsent/reluctence stories. Fantasy, its just fantasy. A sick fantasy, but who doesn't have one of their own? You hate the boss and think of the worst happening to him? This is no different. I gave it a five for the sheer audacity of it. Let's see the slut tag team her dads friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Big Deal

Yeah it is in the wrong category. Big Deal. Well written for all that. should be in nonconsent. who cares. Incest is only a moral crime. Rape is a crime against a person. yes it is wrong. so is cheating, incest and not paying your bills on time. Big Deal. You may not like the story but so what. it was much better written then alot of the others that have been posted here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Stupid

I couldn't get past the part where Ray slapped his daughter. I stopped reading right there because it was a total turn off how Ray was treating his daughter with such hate. If I ever met a person like Ray, I'd put a bullet in his fucking brain. Spider007, you need to stop writing stories. You're not very good at it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sick

I hate myself for reading this, but really what I hate more is the person sick enough to write this or list it as a favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sad

This is why I like ladies to write more than guys. Abuse in any form is not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dominated

My only explanation is either you have a dominate wife ,or mother !

luver233luver233over 11 years ago
To Big Deal

Your totally right man. Rape is just like not paying your bills on time. I can't believe they actually waste our tax money put rapists in jail. Big Deal. So what if a guy and his son rape his daughter?

BTW if you haven't figured it out by now...that's called sarcasm and I'm calling you a fucking moron!

To the writer..

Do everyone a favor and put your story in the category it belongs in and you wont have to deal with the same complaints.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sick

a father raping his daughter with his sons help, how disgusting. If this turns you on, get some damn help. To the author your just disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Anonymous

if you are going to complain , put your name to it,Anonymous complaints should auto remove themselves

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wrong category

Apart from the rather amateurish dialogue, this story is categorized improperly. It needs to be in "Non consent/Reluctance" and not "Incest/Taboo" despite its incestuous nature. This story isn't exceptionally well written but, unlike the other commenters, I'm not going to sit here and con.plain about the subject matter of the story as I chose to read it. I enjoy taboo stories, but not abuse and non consent stories. Next time please make sure you categorize your piece correctly. Incest or not, the abuse factor takes precedence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW!

Anybody ever think that maybe her fantasy was to be taken by force? If the writer had included Maria stating after they took her the first time, that " Great! One fantasy down. And daddy's promising his and Gregs friends to line up and have me one after the other! I can't wait."

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
PLAINLY STATED BY EVERYONE AS RAPE!

SEVERYONE IS RIGHT. CATEGORY IS RAPE NOT INCEST.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Disgusting

Disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the problem is that dad is too damn dumb

Nowadays lots and lots of fathers are having mutually satisfying intercourse with their darling baby girl, just like big brothers and their baby sisters are having plenty of dirty fun together. How does it start? Through a process called "seduction." For instance, dad showers his little girl with compliments and affection, cuddles her and gives her little gentle kisses, slowly, slowly makes her young body respond to a male, probably for the first time. In this story, the klutzy father and his oafish son do not even bother to use their mouths and lips and tongues on the tender places between their daughter and kid sister's legs. Do they live in a cave? Are they total morons? When a good and decent father finally gets to fuck his baby girl, as more and more of them are doing all the time in our sexually liberated society, he regards that wonderful pink hole between her legs, barely covered with soft hairs, with love as well as lust. Dad's in awe of her blossoming young femininity, he sticks his fat fatherly cock up her sweet slit in the same spirit that he gave her Christmas presents as a child--to enjoy his daughter's joy. He pumps away at his little princess's tight little twat savoring her pleasure as much as his own. When the father blows his heavy loaded daddy-balls up inside his baby's welcoming cunt, both of them know that his geyser of semen--some of the same sperm that made her--is the best gift he's ever given his darling and ever will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I would love...

To see two assholes doing this to you! Holding you down while they forcefully sodomized your pathetic, non-talented, disgusting excuse for a human being, sadistic ass! I seriously hope to God you never have children, and if you do; they cut your f*cking worthless dick off before you are able to hurt them. Clearly you are harboring psychotic tendencies. Please stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh noes!!1 A thing happened in a story!

Oh boohoo-hoo sob sob sniff! This fictional story with it's fictional characters performing a fictional rape scene have so disturbed my peace of mind that I must express my dislike with threats of fatal violence and by questioning the mental state of the writer and anyone fantasising about such scenes. I shall return to do so soon..ish, for I must first read through all new entries in the incest category for.. uh.. scientific study. Yes, that's it - no masturbating whatsoever. For science!

In words less sarcastic, if you have trouble telling reality and fantasy apart, quit visiting these sites. All the self appointed Thought Police officers here need to stop clenching their buttocks for a while so they can pull their heads free and take a breath of sorely needed oxygen for their starving brains..

"I would love to see two assholes doing [bla bla bla] disgusting excuse for a human being [yak yak] I seriously hope to God [yammer yammer] cut your f*cking worthless dick off [...] Clearly you are harboring psychotic tendencies." Do tell me what sort of tendencies for example this previous gentle(wo)man harbors. Since everything a person writes, be it imaginary or not, is supposedly something they want to do in reality, shouldn't the maker of that comment be swiftly brought before the court of Thought Crime? And that one person suggesting the next chapter should involve revenge by firearm and somehow spill out into the real world? I'd say (s)he's fit for a mental asylum. That other one with the domination analysis bit could go there as well, and they could play doctor for their little hearts' content. Perhaps RavenOnCa should be put on suicide watch, what with all the sadness probably becoming unbearable with the sad realisation that people sadly do fantasise about things like this (and things much worse) a lot more than such a gentle, sad soul would like to know. A normal person would know the difference between fantasy and reality and quickly conclude that most of the fantasisers would know it too, but one burdened with such sad-istic tendencies might just crumble under the stress and be forever lost in despair.

Right, um... the actual story itself? No sir, I didn't like it. Too rapey for my taste, I can't be bothered to make the effort of analytical reading and thus I'm not eligible for giving a rating. Sorry. But I did make a nice wall out of words here so it's all right, right? I admit it's not a nice colour but someone has nicked my crayons. :/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ummm.....

Love how yall want to act like your so discusted, like you just "stumbled" upon this story XD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
sick

Thats some bs!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
more

Write more i love it u should write when the dad and son gets her pregnant and fucks the kids

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I thought this might end up getting good

This is fucking rape, I am a fucking girl, this is an insult you sexist piece of shit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
you really would have mor likes if.....

You fucking gave her clothes and made her run away out the window!!!!

I may look for sex shit but I didn't sign up for sexist rape, fuck this is worst then trump and a pile of shit put together up your ass and around the corner!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
so hot

i loved it ps keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This is rape

I love incest when it is a mutual act, especially daddy & daughter or brother and sister. But rape is rape and this story is a piece of trash. For you to think this up and think it is worth printing just shows how SICK you are. This is crap and you should be the one held down and raped. Then again, maybe that it is exactly what you would like.

redrosessinredrosessinover 7 years ago
Asshole readers!

Don't listen to all the haters commenting. You have warning in the beginning of what was to come. They could've easily decided not to read it.

For all you dipshit haters: fucking read the disclaimer you assholes! If you didn't want to read about non-con then you should've stopped when it was warned! Don't hate on the writer because you're fucking idiots who probably actually got off on it and are ashamed of it. Fuck you assholes for trying to shame this writer! Stop hiding behind anonyminity. Proud of what you're saying? Then own it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I just reported your story you sick fuck this is rape

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ummm...

Yeah, this is rape because it's in the *Gasp* NON CONSENTUAL SEX section. Are you people stupid, coming here, reading stories about non consentual sex, and then complaining they're about rape. Wow. Just wow. The idiocy of people never ceases to amaze me. Maybe you should be reading dictionaries and stay away from the erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

ADDD MORE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yessss.

"Can you feel this? Do you feel daddy's fingers up your pussy? How does it feel?"

"Now you're goin' to get fucked again. Your daddy is going to fuck you. Are you ready to take daddy's cock in your cunt?"

Those were the hottest lines! It has me soaked! Keep up the good work. Ignore those idiots spewing a bunch of bull over rape. You're in the noncon category, what'd you expect? Flowers and unicorns and a bunch of yeses? No. It's nonconsent for a reason, don't like it, don't read. Not the most complicated thing now is it?

Keep it up, I'm looking foward to some form of part two to this, please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Haters

Honestly, you asshole haters need to stfu. There is a disclaimer, and was in non-con for a reason! You probably saw this and decided to comment your hate. I liked this story, but if this was REAL life I would want to kill the dad and son! That is why this is fiction, fake. Please refrain from commenting things like, "Poor girl" "You should stop writing, this is disgusting" and just carry on your merry way. Why do you have to see this, decide you hate it, then harass the writer? Do you have to be so stupid? This is NOT real, all fake. So don't get butt-hurt because it did not really happen. Also this is a sex stories site, there are way worse things, I would love to see you reactions to those!

Just stop hating, and carry on, because lord forgive your wife sees you reading this story!

OmniferisOmniferisover 5 years ago
MORE!!!!!!!

Dude we need a follow up. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yum!

I actually searched for a non consent with incest piece, and you delivered.

Actually, it was impressive just as a non consent piece. So many authors on here can't seem to understand what the term means.

Five stars. This is sexy. I understand some people won't like it, but you never will please everyone. It's just fantasy.

I loved the roughness too. The elements of BDSM with the spanking and hitting.

Beautifully done. I applaud you. Thank you for writing this and posting it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You wrote one of my favourite fantasies!!!!

By far one of the hottest, sexiest stories I’ve read on this link! Exactly what I want my dad and brother to do to me, including the “friends scenario”, gang bang...omg. definitely add mom so dad can give her the son ( so delicious)!

SO HOT!!!! Thanks

BTW; if you don’t like what you’re reading there is no need to be rude! Move along in the site to what you enjoy or leave altogether!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Daughter does Dad & brother

The plot is hot but the forcefulness of how they fingered & fucked her was not. That’s just how I feel, not that others won’t like it. And telling her you are going to fuck her with a baseball bat? So goes the right pussy. Not of fan of dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Disgusting

Disgusting af it's rape

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wrost story ever

i hope you get rape and die. ._.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sick

Marie needs to send these two to jail that way they get to be someones else bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can understand boy/girl sex, but if the candyassed father thinks sucking cock is so great, he should suck his soñs cock after it's been used. Any man who thinks a girl should suck him should first try doing it to know how it feels. And if daddy thinks the girl should accept his friends as partners, daddy should have his friends take his ass or mouth so he can see how much fun it is to receive that treatment. Plenty of hookers out there. Dfad is a fucking loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Part 2???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Foursome next time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Part 2??

SLAPPEDPUSSYSLAPPEDPUSSY12 months ago

I wish my daddy gave me this experience with his group of friends. loved the story!

jambomanjamboman8 months ago

Sick story by a sick writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous