All Comments on 'Dad Wants to Talk while I Shower Ch. 01'

by EllenMelville

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Very fun read

A great summer indeed.

EllenMelvilleEllenMelvilleover 5 years agoAuthor
Looks like a dud

No criticism of anyone is implied here--and I thank the reader who made the positive comment--but this looks like a dud. Some 53 readers have rated it and it hasn't even hit a rating of 3.5. I already have written and submitted the next two in the series, so I guess I will let them go ahead. Maybe let that be it, for now.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Starting as a 4star story

Hope it GROWS INTO A 5 STAR EPISODE.

I AM HARD ALREADY

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It's the stream-of-consciousness thing ...

It's not so much that the story idea is a dud; actually, I quite like it. But as a reader I find the stream-of-consciousness somewhat disconcerting. From a structural standpoint I'd suggest that you make a clear distinction between her thoughts, actions and dialogue. Keep writing.

xsiveonexsiveoneover 5 years ago
Middle ground score for moddle ground story.

I felt the story was left hanging waiting to turn the page to further explain the upcoming events. As that didn't happen, I don't have enough information to make a fair judgement, hence the middle ground vote. I feel the story has promise and will wait for the next chapter or page, to decide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Scratching my head .....

yet again on why this rates so poorly. It is reminiscent of “First Skinny Dip Becomes Afloat Suck!” that was the first story of yours that I read. It was one of my favourites, but up until now the lowest rated. I obviously have a quirky sense of humour that few share. For this latest offering, I can only repeat my earlier comment. “Love the irreverent style and the skill to do it well.”

While I’m here, earlier today I belatedly read your last story. I nearly missed it, perhaps due to the Spanish title. I actually wrote a long comment titled “Title”, but it seems to have disappeared when I submitted it. Is there some sort of time limit on comments?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Idk

Is this a fckn stand up routine or a jerk off story... Yeah we get it you got your money's worth in that writing course

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 5 years ago
sorry

didn't do a thing for me quite boring he perved on her showering big fucking deal

EllenMelvilleEllenMelvilleover 5 years agoAuthor
Hello "Anon" (I know which one!)

I received your email fine. Technical difficulties I have had with Literotica all seem to have related to the type and version of my browser. I use Firefox and when I do a "download" of the latest version, the problem seems to clear up.

Thanks so much for the comments. Actually, my fussing about the ratings feels silly. Is that all I have to worry about, these days?

As I mention, I wrote three parts of the story that starts with this one, above, and submitted them all. We will see how the response develops, but they are far from red hot.

Thanks again for making an effort to get in touch.

toy4LadyandDontoy4LadyandDonover 5 years ago
Interesting

Interesting and fun read

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very vanilla

Yes, vanilla I'd the most popular, but in this case, it is just a bit boring. Good writing though, pity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
titillating

Not every story has to end with a cock in a pussy. This sounds like real life; perhaps?

wuz2bluwuz2bluabout 4 years ago
This doesn't even qualify as a prologue...

This isn't a story, or even the prologue to a story. This is a promo for your other stories. So many words, no action. I guess sometimes you don't get any more than you pay for. :-/

bpanther777bpanther777over 3 years ago

Thought this was a cool intro chapter. Your inner monologue is hilarious

boston_blueboston_blueabout 1 year ago

Oh my ...... mmmmmmm !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEllenMelville@EllenMelville
Naked Town, Naked Lives: In A Fashionable Long-Island Resort Any Lust at Any Price" ($3.99 on Kindle) Games Some People Play: Like When You're Tied-Up Bare-Ass." ($5.99) "The Slave Girl in "Spartacus' or Can A Classy Bitch Get Laid: Sixteen Erotic Stories" ($2.99) I write...