Daddy and Little One Ch. 05

Story Info
Daddy takes care of himself.
734 words
4.4
90.5k
28

Part 5 of the 23 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bronzeage
bronzeage
280 Followers

Daddy sat at the large desk in his study. He read business reports every night before going to bed. His dress shop had done very well, even though he and Little One were their best customer, today. SalesLady had been very kind and helpful to Little One. Daddy made a note on his report to be very generous to her. Daddy closed the folder and put it in the drawer. In the drawer was an empty silver frame. No pictures, thought Daddy. I must have photographs made of Little One. Maybe not photographs, a painting perhaps. Little One had brought no pictures with her. She may have never been photographed in her entire life. I will have to take many pictures of her, Daddy thought.

Daddy left the silver frame on his desk and turned off the lamp. He was thinking of a large oil painting of Little One, nude, sitting with her legs curled under her, looking at the viewer, her deep green eyes inviting him closer, her lips slightly parted, waiting for a kiss. His penis moved in his pants. Daddy smiled and straighten it, thinking of how much time spent that day with a continuous erection. SalesLady had noticed and he thought Little One had noticed as well. If she had not, He knew SalesLady would have pointed it out to her, taking it as a compliment to the dresses she had chosen for Little One. Daddy quietly opened the door to Little One’s bedroom. He could hear her soft breath in the dark. His eyes adjusted and Little One’s face emerged from the dim. Daddy sat on the chair by the vanity and watched Little One sleep. The soft night light from the window gave the barest outline of her face. Little One lie on her side with her hands curled under her chin in mock prayer. This is what a sleeping angel looks like, thought Daddy. I have an angel, sleeping in my house. Daddy smiled in the dark. How does one care for and feed an angel? What does an angel eat? Daddy knew of no books on this subject. Perhaps he would write one. Divine food for a divine creature. Did he have such food in his pantry? No, he thought, such food does not come in sacks and cans. This food is not found cut up and displayed in a glass case. Angels feed on love and Daddy knew he had plenty of angel food. If he could feed an angel, could an angel feed him. Could an angel return his love? Could and angel devote herself to him. Daddy studied Little One’s sleeping face for a clue, for an answer. He wanted to wake he up and beg her to love him the way he loved her and swear to her by all that was precious that he would care for her and protect her, that she would never be cold, hungry or unloved. Little One shifted in her sleep and made a small contented sigh. Daddy smiled. His angel had answered his prayer. Daddy slowly closed Little Ones door and went to his own bedroom.

Daddy stripped off his pants and hung them over the chair. He stood before the sink in his bathroom and washed his face. His thoughts returned to Little One and the sight of her bent over in the tub, her curly black hair matted in soap lather, her perfect brown anus under his thumb and the lips of her vagina, parted just enough to show her swollen clitoris. He could hear Little One moan as his fingers moved through her slit. Daddy's penis was hard again, pressing against the countertop. Daddy wrapped his hand around the shaft and stretched the skin up over the head. He shivered and thought again of Little One's kiss. He closed his eyes and pulled again, with slow easy strokes. The image of Little One's wet soapy bottom filled his mind, his hand between her legs again, rubbing her clitoris as she cried for him. His hand moved faster, holding tighter over the head. He opened his eyes to see himself in the mirror, face slack, fisting his penis furiously. Daddy stifled a moan and watched semen splash into the sink. Daddy put leaned on the counter with both hands and took a deep breath. That would get him through until morning, he thought.

bronzeage
bronzeage
280 Followers