Daddy and Little One Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" he yelled, without breaking his swing. "I am the only man who touches you." Little One screamed again when his hand came down.

"Tell me why Daddy. Tell me why," she cried. The smacks were no longer measured and regular. Daddy's arm was fatigued and his hand was numb. He was flailing wildly, feeling the anger he had tried so hard to hold down drive his hand. Little One's ass was covered in red hand prints and finger marks that threatened to turn purple.

"Why?" Daddy yelled. "You ask why. You are mine." Little One could barely hear him above her own screams. The pain was intense now, relieved only by the pressure of her clitoris against his hard thigh. "You are mine. I marked you. I put my cum in your pussy, in your mouth, in your ass. I'll mark your ass with my hand until you know you are mine and no other man touches you."

"Daddy, Stop! Please stop," Little One screamed. "I'm yours, Daddy." Little One slumped against cushion. Daddy fell back against the couch back and dropped his arm. Little One settled down across his lap, whimpering and sobbing. She closed her eyes to block the tears. "I'm yours, I'm yours, I'm yours," she cried repeatedly. Little One pushed back with her hands, sliding her pussy down Daddy's thigh, stopping at his knee. Her ass felt like it was on fire, but it was heating her pussy. She grabbed Daddy's shirt and pulled her self up to his face. He was breathing hard; both arms were limp by his sides. A tear slowly crawled down his cheek. Little One caught the tear on her tongue and kissed him. She could not help rocking on his leg. It soothed the sting in her ass.

"Daddy," she said and waited for him to respond. Daddy took a deep breath and shook his head to clear his thoughts.

"Yes, Little One," he whispered.

"Daddy, mark me. Make me yours again," she replied. She slid her hand across her ass and winced.

"Let me see your bottom, Little One," Daddy said quietly. Little One quickly pulled her knees up and lay obediently across his lap. Her ass was fiery red on both sides with spots of purple beginning to show through. Daddy resisted the urge to stroke her bottom and put his hand between her thighs. Little One spread her knees and squirmed. Daddy could see her swollen pussy lips separate slightly, revealing a trickle of cream. He pressed two fingers inside and her opening relaxed, giving him easy entry, only to squeeze tight at the second knuckle. Little One felt Daddy's cock move, through his pants.

"Daddy," Little One purred, "Please Daddy, don't tease me." He pulled his fingers free and instinctively patted her bruised bottom. Little One shrieked and flinched, pressing her stomach against his hard cock. She slid her knees to floor and grabbed his shirt, pulling the buttons loose; tugging so hard one button popped its thread and bounced off her shoulder. She pulled his shoes off, tossed them to the side and hooked her fingers in his waistband. Little One leaned back with all her weight, trying to pull him off the couch. "I want my Daddy naked. I want you naked with me."

Daddy stood, nearly letting her fall backwards as she unsnapped his fly and pulled his pants down. Little One wrapped her fist around his cock and rubbed the wet tip against her cheek. "Mark me, Daddy, mark me and make me yours." Little One put her lips to the head and sucked gently as she pressed her thumb to the underside, forcing a drop onto her tongue. The backs her shoes pressed into her tender ass, sending a shiver up her spine. Little One turned to her side and rolled onto her knees to crawl to the center of the room. She stopped with her arms straight and her hips locked, waiting for Daddy to take her. Daddy kicked his pants off and knelt behind her. The hand prints glowed bright pink and the purple bruises darkened. He leaned down and kissed the darkest one.

"On your back, Little One," he said. "I want to see your face." Little One closed her eyes and sighed. She loved to hear Daddy say that. She rolled on her back, closing her eyes and gritting her teeth as her ass pressed into the soft carpet. Little One opened her eyes to see Daddy on his knees between her legs. He crawled forward, over her pushing her knees against her breasts, pressing his cock against her slit. Little One kept her eyes on his as she slid her hand down her stomach and put her fingers around his cock to feel it slip inside her. Daddy's thighs hit her bruised ass, making her gasp and cry out each time he thrust deep. Little One felt her pussy contract with every blow; feeling like Daddy was fucking and spanking her at the same time.

She watched Daddy's eyes close slowly as he rocked against her faster and faster. Little One reached up and combed her nails though the hair on his chest, finding each nipple and rolling it between her fingers. Daddy arched his neck back and moaned. He could feel Little One's pussy clenching him each time he drove inside her.

"Mark me Daddy," she whispered. "Make me yours. Give me your mark. I want to be yours. Show me who I belong to, Daddy." Daddy felt the heat grow deep in his stomach. He slowed his thrust to savor the feeling. Little One's voice pulled him on, building the pressure in his balls. He opened he eyes again to see Little One licking her bottom lip, her face framed by her black hair, wisps of it covering her green eyes. "Give me your mark Daddy. Show everybody I belong to you." Daddy buck one last time and fell down on her with his cock pulsing inside her. Little One clenched her pussy as tight as she could, to milk every drop from him.

Daddy's senses came back to him in a few seconds. Little One whimpered in his ear. His weight against her upturned ass was painful. He rose up on his arms and rocked back on his knees. Little One looked up at him with a mix of fear and apprehension, wondering what Daddy would do with her. Daddy looked down between Little One's thighs. Her pussy lips were swollen and red. His semen started to trickle out of her slit. Daddy scooped some on his fingers and studied it. It cooled quickly on his fingers, becoming thin and sticky. It was a mixture of Little One and him. It smelled rich and earthy, like fresh turned soil and his slowly deflating cock stirred one more time when he inhaled the scent.

He leaned over Little One again and crossed her forehead with his wet finger. Daddy drew his finger down the bridge of her nose and touched her lips. Little One inhaled the scent and her pussy reacted just as Daddy's cock had. He gathered more on his fingers and traced a line from her throat, between her breasts, down her belly and back to her pussy. He dipped his fingers inside her one more time and smeared it from her left nipple, through her cleavage and over her right nipple. Little One felt a wave of relief flow though her.

"Little One," Daddy said in his commanding voice, "Who do you belong to?"

"You marked me, Daddy," she answered. "I'm yours."