All Comments on 'Daddy! Ch. 03'

by reddragn_71

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
EXCELLENT!

Forget Dad! Stick to the daughter and mother and you've got an incredible thing going!

MORE!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow number 3

That was a great twist. The sudden kissing might have been a little weird but the teaching was believable. Don't be too quick to get the dad and girl together. The dad has to keep it at just the one time as he said. Yet the girl will seduce him into another time. Make him want it so bad he takes her by force and then begs for forgiveness, or something like that. Then have her seduce the mother without the dad and mother knowing about each other. Finally get them all three together. You have a lot of chapters to go. Get to writing. We are anxious to see how you decide to take your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Makes you wonder...

What'll happen if Mommy and Daddy find out about each other? Mmmm, I know you can bring that to life.

tigerjentigerjenalmost 17 years ago
I want to read more!

WOW.....just finished reading the three stories including

this one, and would love to read more.....I wonder if Daddy actually told Mom about what transpired between him and

his daughter? Very very hot....all three stories, please keep 'em comming.....thank you!

AmyfriendAmyfriendalmost 17 years ago
Oh my,

did I ever get a nice pleasant surprise. I wish my mom had given me such a delicious practical lesson. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
He should have taken her ass

Since the daughter was so willing dad should have exercised that 8 inch muscle in her tght ass before someone else gets it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What happened next?

Shame the series ended

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous