Daddy Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then you take my clit in your lips, sucking...flicking your tongue against it over and over again...the way the vibrator feels against it when I think of that computer picture...that girl, being forced to suck her father's big, stiff meat...and I throw back my head and scream because I cum at the thought, pleasure screaming through me, electrifying me...I shake, from my hands down to my toes, stretched out as I am, my body twitching as if you'd just set a live wire to my cunt. It takes me forever to stop cumming, because your lips won't release my clit...you keep sucking, making me cry and beg for you to stop...it is too much.

Finally, mercifully, you stop. Turning me to face you, my head hanging limp on my chest, you shove me back against the wall and spread my legs so wide I cry out weakly, not bothering to look up because I know there will be shame in my face and victory in yours, and you lick me...one long, long, lick along my soaking wet folds...ending at my clit, where you kiss me and I jump and gasp, then cry again.

You stand up but I still won't look at you. You smooth one rough hand along my soft cheek and I grimace and pull away, making you laugh.

"You loved it, baby," you say to me, "and we ain't finished yet."

I shake my head, but I know that even that is useless; you are beyond caring. You reach up and untie my wrists, and my body slides quickly to the floor, making me moan again, this time as the blood rushes into my arms. I wonder if perhaps I am to have a reprieve, but then I hear the jingle of your belt buckle as you unfasten it...the rasp of your zipper...I say 'please' but my throat is so dry I cannot get it out, and make the mistake of looking at you.

Your body, from the waist up, is in complete darkness, outside the circle of the lantern. All I can see, all that fills my field of vision, is your hands-big, meaty hands, opening your jeans, sliding them halfway down your hips. I cannot help but notice that the bulge in your plain white underwear is enormous, and I feel dizzy, sure I will faint.

Still, I am awake...dizzy, but unable to pass out, I cannot take my gaze from your hands taking the edges of your underwear in them. You, shoving them down as well.

The enormous pole of your cock jumping out at me, so long the head of it nearly reaches my lips, and I know that that's where you intend for it to be. I mewl in protest, trying to inch back, but the wall is behind me. You grab me by the hair with one big hand, shaking me. The other of your hands grabs your cock, waving it at my lips.

"C'mon, girl," you growl. "C'mon and suck daddy."

I shake my head, moaning at the pain that causes because your hand in my hair tightens.

"SUCK DADDY'S COCK!" You scream, sounding more madman than father. "Suck it, you cum loving little whore. You ain't no better than your mother, and after tonight you'll never forget that."

You pull my head toward your crotch, and with the hand on your dick you position your head at my lips, sliding it back and forth over them, giving me a lipstick of some warm, creamy fluid.

"That's just a taste, baby girl," you say. "My precum...you like it?"

I shake my head...NO...but I have to lick my lips, just to get it off, I tell myself. You order me to open my mouth and when I refuse you begin slapping me across the cheeks with your hard pole...it stings, but you seem to enjoy both the pain and the fact that I am feeling pain as well. You tell me that it's okay, that you won't choke me with it, that I'll love every inch. Finally, exasperated after trying so hard to convince me, you swear viciously, slap me across the mouth, and when I open it to cry out, you shove your dick in.

Your hot meat shoves into the back of my throat, crowding into my mouth, overstuffing me; making me gag and choke until you pull out again, letting me breath. But you only give me time to inhale quickly before you force yourself back in again, the taste of you like nothing else I've ever had on my tongue. Hot and fleshy and slick, as you fuck into my throat, gagging me, then pull your hips away. I take a breath. You cram it back in.

Your hands are now both in my hair, pulling it back and forth, making me cry at the pain of both the pull at my scalp and the rape of my mouth and throat, but you ignore my whines and moans of protest, fucking me deeper, faster, swearing viciously as you pound my nose into the dark hair at the base of your cock over and over and over again.

"Ohhhhh FUCK! My pretty baby," you croon, your voice as thick as the flesh you shove into me. "My pretty little girl...suck Daddy now, baby...make Daddy cum." The way you talk to me is like a father soothing a child and like a man abusing his whore...I am both.

Your hips are moving hard and fast now...quick, stabbing fucks of my mouth, the swollen head of your cock sliding along the roof of my mouth, down my throat, and back again. Your hands clench harder in my hair, your cock seems to swell to even larger proportions inside me...I feel saliva dripping from the corners of my mouth; can hear the wet, slurping, obscene noises your cock makes sliding back and forth, into and out of my mouth. And I think of that girl on the computer. Think of the caption "He feeds her his cream" or something to that effect, and I start to struggle again, weak from so little air but hitting at you with my fists. You laugh, one of your hands leaves my hair and you reach for something...I can't see and don't realize what it is until the riding crop strikes my ass and lower back and I scream with my mouth full of your cock. I shudder and cry, my tears sliding down into my mouth along with your erect meat, and start to suck you in earnest, hoping only to avoid another hard slap of that leather.

You hit me again, this time on the side of my thigh, making me scream again, and I think you must like the sounds: the leather slapping me, the scream I make with my mouth stuffed full of cock, the crying sounds muffled by your fucking, the pleading moans. You keep fucking my mouth with one hand and with your newfound delight in causing me pain and your free hand, you slap and hit and pinch me...my tits, mostly, and my ass, telling me that you'll turn me into your dirty little fucking whore; that I'll be Daddy's fuckslut. Daddy's cumlover.

The pain and the words you use only make you hotter; if I could speak, I would agree to be anything...your slut, your whore...your animal...if only you would stop. But your thrusts come faster, deeper, until finally you are incapable of doing anything but moaning, grabbing my head again with both hands, and fucking my mouth as hard as your hips can thrust.

"Suck me, baby," you chant. "Suck Daddy...suck me...yes...yes...YESSSSSSSS!"

And then you shove into me so hard you are nearly fucking my cunt, burying my face in your pubic hair and grinding my nose into you, your hips stabbing forward with short, hard strokes, and I feel your cock jerk and twitch and shudder, then a hot bath of something spurting out of you and into my slick throat..down into my belly while you howl and moan and scream "Oh FUCK! Eat Daddy's cum, babygirl!!" and your body spasms in hard, jolting jerks.

It lasts forever, this shower of hot cum into my throat, and I have to swallow or choke to death; my throat moves involuntarily to take the hot cream down into my belly; you keep fucking me until you finally, finally relax and stroke my hair, your softening cock still buried on my tongue, your hips still sliding it back and forth gently, almost lovingly.

And when you finally pull your cock from my mouth, leaving me dripping saliva and cum, coughing and trying to breathe, you give me no respite. Instead, you shove me back onto the hay-strewn floor, telling me that you want another taste of my sweet little pussy and that you sure as hell aren't finished teaching me anything yet...and I shudder, lying on my back while you spread my legs, and wait for the next assault.

12