All Comments on 'Daddy Fantasy'

by ladyphoenix

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
oh wow

bump that! just a fantasy! i admit the treatment is a little harsh, but oh my, do you have a flair for writing! this is so well written... and so hot =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
holy crap

holy hell! I seriously need to go get my vibrator now....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HOT

amazing. this story made me cum so hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
love it

the father's domination of her is so hot! i cant stop rubbing my pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved it

I need a daddy just like that! Love your imagination...makes me soooo wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
oh god yes

I'm not just wet I'm sitying in a pool of cum. Now I just need to find someone to act it out with me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Wow I would love to have my father do something like that to me. I am rubbing my pussy while reading this story and thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I wish my daddy would..

I iwsh my daddy would fuck me. I want him..

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
No Excuse

No Excuse for Rape!

I have nothing against father daughter sex if that's what they both want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great!

Well at first to be honest i thought what could this person be thinking and as i got deeper into the story my pussy started to thump warm un and get wet. I believed i was in the story. I loved how rude and how she wanted ut but didnt amazing! I give you all starz! Almost made me cum just reading it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fuuuccck!

Almost made me cum just reading it too, Soooo fucking hot I love it. My pussy is soaked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Differing Preferences

I liked the story except for the violence of the father and if it's fantasy the daughter should have been much younger. If she's not going to get fucked she should be too young to fuck. To each her/his own. My preference would be to have the daughter be prepubescent. But that's just my own preference.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Second person stories always suck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This one is for the girls, or some of them at least.

I thought it was badly written, a little childish even though the content is meant to be adult. The dialogue didn't work and whoever invented the word precum should have been taken outside and shot years ago.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userladyphoenix@ladyphoenix
287 Followers
Rare creature with a head full of fantasy. Feeling reborn 2021. Tell me your fantasy....and if it resonates with me, perhaps I'll put it in a story.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES