All Comments on '"Daddy?" I Whispered'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 1,438 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

I REALLY liked how easy the story flowed and how pleasant it was to not have to pause when a grammatical error, or a misspelled or misplaced word, would necessitate the need for me to pause, go back, see what the mistake was, viz. what was intended, then find my place again in the paragraph and have the story start to flow again. Thus it was a GREAT JOY to just read. Smooth interaction of the main charaters.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

This is a motivating, arousing, fantasy. With a happy ending that I shared prematurely. I don't normally read entries this long, but the beginning solidified my error in finding it. I even wondered about how I would like to be the child.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Beautiful!👄❤️

OseekerOseekerabout 2 months ago

Racist story & I didn't finish it.

2 stars only for what I DID read...

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

perfect

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great theme and story line. It would have been great with more character and plot development. I did not like the racist comments in her dream. They weren't necessary and hurt my rating. Otherwise a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Beautiful. A definite 10.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Man , I loved how he made love to his daughter the first time, it was so hot as I wa reading to my girlfriend, who was in love with her Oren father, and wax too afraid to approach her daddy, but wants to fantasize me being her father as we fuck, and she cums so hard on my cock, pretending I am . He is gone now, dying before she got to fuck her father,which is a total loss , because he got to finger her pussy when she was a little girl as he bathed her and there was no mother in the household. What a loss!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yes, its an amazing story! My heart raced as I read the fine details sometimes more than once before moving ahead to the next sexy and erotic moment. Thank you for placing on paper what some of us would never

experience with our own daughter. Yes, Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Made me rub my clit senseless!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The patience that your husband and you went thorough was amazing for those four mouths. I wish you the best in your future year in life. I hope your husband and you do continue to have sexual love to death do you part. I have read wonderful long life with sexual love. My parents did for 63 years.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Both my daughter and I have read this story 20 times. At first we thought it was about us but how could it be. We live in a different part of the country and have one girl and two boys. But the love they show is no different than what Ashley and I share. Bravo and well done. To you that can not relate, we are sorry but to those that can, again, bravo. Love Ashley and dad.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very well written, I like it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

BRAVO!! Excellently written. Hot sexy dirty and taboo. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well i will tell you the nay Sayers here are not really seeing the love in this story .

They have not learned how love really works. It is a shame because they miss

the true depth of this story and the love the writer is portraying here. People

need to open their minds and they will see.

I for one LOVED the way it all panned out . Beautiful loving story.

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hell yeah such a dirty little Slut 🍆💦💦💦

NadiePreguntameNadiePreguntame7 months ago

I believe the racist banter included is kind a tool handled by the daughter, in her seducing task. I don't think it shows the author's inclination.

OseekerOseeker7 months ago

Author is a racist I believe...

priddyrichpriddyrich7 months ago

Second time to read this story and still would give it a 5. Personally I don't know how the father held out so long I know I wouldn't have.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Was going well but so racist why ???

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent father-daughter 5*

Thank you for not involving her friends

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Racist

OseekerOseeker12 months ago

Racist much? OK, a nightmare but just the same...

I stopped reading at that point...

Synthia44Synthia4412 months ago

I have read this story over and over. It is the BEST story that I have ever read. I love the fact that Steffi and her dad ended up getting married. I am going to find a way to revote but I know that isn't possible. So I will give you 100 stars for a story well written. I look forward to finding some of your other stories. However I think that they will pale in comparison to this story.

PisceanDaddyPisceanDaddyabout 1 year ago

Such an amazing story. Wow if thisnisntrue this is every daddy and daughters dream.

OseekerOseekerabout 1 year ago

First thought was this was racist

plus it's poorly written...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I say again – scouries you’re a damn fine writer who has the ability to take a Taboo subject and you spin such a good yarn that we come to accept it! Full Marks – 5-Stars! I’ve never like Incest and would not accept it – it's for me like 'Black Cuckolding" a but too much exageration too much hyperbole for reality. Here you made is almost acceptable and that takes some great writing. Thanks for sharing!

darrellprestondarrellprestonabout 1 year ago

Wow one wonderful story. I love daddy/daughter stories. I myself had a real good relationship with 2 of my girls.I would love to hear about daddy making love to one of your daughters or all of them. Very well written, no mistakes i could see. i vote a five.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The only issue I had was the sparce moments of egdy intimacy, but far too much padding. Thankfully not heavy redundant padding.

I enjoyed the composition well enough to give it 4 stars.

As for those readers being ass hurt. It's a fictional story. The author has the right to compose it as they wish. The have the right to not like it. But your feelings are irrelevant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked the story but detested the racism

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Seriously people. You’re reading a procreating incest story and you’re offended by another situational aspect of the plot?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There was so much buildup to them having sex and then we got very little of the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree that the 3 rapists should have not been named as Arabs - 3 'bad men' would have told the story just as well. Setting that aside, I liked the rest. I am curious about how these parents will handle the inevitable when their 3 young daughters reach adulthood?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The part about the “big and dirty” arab men really turned me off and to be honest also pissed me off a little. Some of the most important people in my life are men, and guessed it, they’re arab. They’re the nicest and that part ruined it for me. Like i legit couldn’t read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Um kinda.. no really racist and offends lots of people of color...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God I loved it iv been sleeping with my dad for about 4 years now I wish it happened before I was 19 such a good story I don’t understand how anyone could think it’s wrong a girl was born to love her daddy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just awesome. I loved it.

dommasterjimdommasterjimover 1 year ago

5 Stars..!!

I loved it and witnessed it with a 5-star rating..!!

JIM

scholarguyscholarguyover 1 year ago

I thoroughly enjoyed the journey...look forward to their teen years

Desi0351Desi0351over 1 year ago

I totally loved and lusted this story!

UmraojiUmraojiover 1 year ago
Genuine and totally authentic

It's exactly as it works in the real world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looks like you hit a neve with the dream I guess alot of people of that faith like incest

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding im so very happy for you 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story in my view with good character development and enough erotics. I enjoyed it very much.

5*

BJ

discobobdiscobobover 1 year ago

well written and all that,,loved it, very erotic love scene..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dialogue is stupid. And by the way, medical schools don’t have freshman classes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will not read any more comments you people are really sick. ENJOY THE STORY FOR GODS SAKE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks 😊 for a wonderful story I do so in joy your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty decent story, but the racist "nightmare" and xenophobia in the beginning were totally unnecessary, and detracted from the story. For an author who is supposedly so experienced and prolific, it is very amateurish and juvenile. I hope it isn't something endemic to your writing. If it is, I doubt I will read much more .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What the hell, antisemitism out of nowhere. Yikes, it's 2022!

smoke717smoke717almost 2 years ago

I truly loved this. Especially the part where they shared each others juices. Too many are afraid to write about men who don't mind tasting or sharing cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have read almost every story you have written. I like your wring style, to the point and compact, not betting around the bush, not like other writers who dwell to much in description!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i cant with the racism in the 1st chapter this female protag is so cringey i,,

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 2 years ago

My 3rd reading. It gets better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great Story! Fantasy or Wishful thinking we need not know. Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I stopped reading when I realized that the writer really doesn't like Arabs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Was well done and not perverse, a nice clean love story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The story is good 💔😙

Too much knacking. 😚😂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Yummy

I think the story was sensational. I became very excited and close to the two characters in the story. Remember it is all a fantasy?????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it! I saw reality in what others called racism. Truth is truth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's funny seeing all the comments on a story that is 16 years old complaining about racism. Check the dates on the story and what the news was during that time period people!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I stopped reading because of the racism and the shaming of uncircumcised men

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The racism ruined it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Unlike the liberals, I liked the smelly arab racism, that is exactly what they do to women in their countries, Europe and Scandinavia, fits her nightmares well !

MillstoneMagnetMillstoneMagnetabout 2 years ago

Have you considered not having ugly racism in your story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

very sweet!...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beautiful story 5+ i love the bond between them but not receict begining

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love it it,s just a sweet love story between two adults.nothing is wrong sex is primal and raw energy so i love the connection of them .keep writing plz i love this kind of story .and yes they got married too which is important.wating for more story .

I have not seen a father and doughter i saw a man and women who just love raw and natural fullfill their desire perfect.

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 2 years ago

Loved the happy ending..... 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Racism and entitlement at the very beginning ruined it

NICHOLXNICHOLXover 2 years ago

Great writing, great read, really held my interest. Voted five sttars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

3rdchnc

Liked the story, except for the racist rape in the beginning.

Would have been better if she was and her friends were leaving a club, were being attacked, and were saved by her daddy, who was there to pick them up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story except for the racist dream

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The racism killed it for me. I've had nightmares of being raped and lives through rape, I didn't obsesse over the guy's race and ethnicity. Totally unrealistic and unrelatable for me. Ruined my lady boner to the point that I can't power through it. Thanks for killing the mood. Please put racist content warning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a little to slow for me, For a sexual read it was long laid out. I know most readers want to get right to it, I don't mind a good read. some times there was a few more words than needed be but over all i got an erection.

James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 2 years ago

Got to love the way the "anonymous people" love spewing "racist". It's the girls nightmare you daft muppets. Nightmares do not tend to be rational and there are literally thousands of girls out there that have been gang raped, including many by "Arabs". Nightmares tend to be what the mind thinks is the worst. If you cannot wrap your head around that aspect, then I would suggest you might want to learn more about what people fear, how nightmares work and why people fear that which is different.

I thought personally the need to go into so much detail around the nightmare was unnecessary, however that is the author's choice, if you don't like it, don't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a nice story. I like that you didn't end it with the trip to Paris, UT talked about your marriage, and children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful, if not for the racist part, unnesisary for a "nightmare" to be detailed at all, let alone spacific in its racism. I realize the time period this was written in highlighted certain social issues but there still wasn't a need for it. A real dr would have latched onto her obvious trauma and tried to find out what had happened to his daughter. The lack of concern is ... Concerning. Otherwise, a well written love story 5* -1* for the blatant faux pas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can see this really happening. If people don’t think dads sees their daughters like that are nuts. Not all can do it but they do dream about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so blatantly racist. disgusting.

Only_connectOnly_connectover 2 years ago

Would get at least 4* for the writing, which flows well and with plenty of my favourite ;

But the racist stuff is vile and pathetic, and although it's in the mouth of the character, not the writer, it's not challenged or presented as a bad side of their personality. So no. It's not getting a 5 or even a 4

Starfan3900Starfan3900over 2 years ago

Great story, I hate Islamists also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What is up with the white supremacy sh*t? I'm not even an Arab, but what's with the idolization of whiteness and blonde or how others are jealous? Totally can't continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

fuck you for the arab shit. you're disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The arab comment was disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the Arab thing was the biggest turn off ever. check your blatant racism, loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I dearly loved it. 5 is not good enough for this hot yummy story. I give it a 10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

is this what you guys thinks of arabs ??

that was the racist shit I've ever heard!!

suckmyphatputhaysuckmyphatputhayalmost 3 years ago

the thing about arab men. fuck you. that was so racist and unnecessary. ruined the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The Arab remark was highly unnecessary and seemed kinda racist

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Was alright except for the Arab remark and the kids at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked the story but you don't know anything about medical school.

YampowerYampoweralmost 3 years ago

Amazing story erotic sexual buildup, had me horny n hard all way through !

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 3 years ago

I only wish I was married to such a women, a daughter, a love like this. In my early years I did not want children, now I love watching other parents enjoying theirs. Life means changes but true love never goes away, it just becomes a warm memory. Here, with the love between a father and his daughter it last forever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was great and only my own preferences kept me from giving it a 5. I wish it had included at least one anal act.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dude. Normally don't vote or comment but seeing all your comments I had to comment. I'm 100% not racist. Actually I have close 50% Native-American on 1 side. The other side is a weird mix of German, guess Redneck (not sure exactly where from, just yrs in southern states & NC. There all flat ass area where you see farmland for what seems 100 miles in all directions. Yet NC & another in the mountains, guess we are rednecks & hillbillies?), then Fench & a couple others. So 1 side mostly Native-American, other side Mutt. Seeing it's 15 years later, the guy say Latino's would be running the country & whatever else, well you didn't see Trump becoming President! Actually if anyone 15 yrs ago said they could see that, they'd be in a rubber room. My family has Mexicans, African-American's, gays & tons more in it! I don't agree with the gay's but, that's a religion issues not that I hate them or wish harm. Just wish they would be in a man & woman relationship. Before any comments, yes I grasp incest issues are against religion too. Not something I'd act on I just enjoy the stories that have plots, actually have build up (not the dad came in bang me the end or brother banged me the end. Now that I've dragged out my comment, here's my point! 1. It was a damn dream for 1. If she's young & says it about a dream, she gets a half pass. 2. Most all Arabs are uncircumcised! 3. I got to parachute a few times, fast rope several times, walk a shitload, & drive, be a passenger in or sit on, hang on to & other things to numerous vehicles! That said most Arabs I encountered stunk, didn't bathe, had beards, weren't circumcised (only know because they were nude, tagged, fingerprinted, retina scanned & more! I on one side for 50% of them feel sorry for some of them, wish they had help & more. The other 50% I wish we used large weaponry, leveled it all & let the Bezos & Walton assholes build Walmart's & Amazon shopping stores, shipping fulfilment factory's & wtfe! Then they'd have jobs! Outsourcing call centers was great! We now get some things answered & fixed or we can't understand who we are talking to, get credit cards info stolen & much more. Thank you India, Jamaica, China, Russia & more! Also not a huge flag flier either. Fought for the men beside me in our 5 to 11 person units, unless we met up with men & woman in battalions, on ships, on bases & more, then it was all them. Never the Prez, Congress, Pentagon, pencil pushers & many other assholes! I dislike Arabs that do cut of heads because you are white or black or female or American or innocent workers trying to assist them or just because that's what they fucken do daily! They say WE all look alike! Myself white, my brother being African-American, a woman & many other look TOTALLY different, with different views & more. Even more ironic some are Muslims, & they are white, black, male, female & others! Point is depending on which ones, fuck em! Again it was the dream of a white, blonde, young girl, in a incest story, that's fictional & hell the list goes on. As for breaking it down to Klan or Nazis or wtfe, hell at most the author is racist or maybe not? Maybe he served, maybe he's ignorant. Can we say it's just a fucking story! Pretty hot story! Dad need a little more internal struggle & a couple little more things. The rape, if she becomes a doctor, she's highly educated. When pretending to be younger she just stated a group off ppl. Hell if it was racist then he'd jump to African-American ppl like most racist assholes do!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
10481 Followers
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...