Daddy, It Don't Fit You Must Acquit!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You didn't mind force fucking her throat, her cunt, or her ass. Maybe you and I are cut from the same cloth, cousin." She slapped Heather in the side of the head. "Stick your tongue out! Show your father you're a good pussy eater."

I was powerless as I watched my poor daughter stick her tongue out and timidly lick her aunt's pussy. Heather recoiled from the taste, but Ginny yanked her face back in and slapped her again to force her to lick.

"Lick!"

"Goddamn you, Ginny!" I said.

"Mmm, I popped her little lesbian mouth cherry, didn't I?" Ginny said, sighing as Heather licked. "She's not as good as you though, cousin. Help her."

She grabbed the back of my head and yanked me forward. Heather and I were cheek to cheek as I stuck my tongue out and licked Ginny's pussy. Our tongues crossed each other as they tried to penetrate Ginny's hole. She was holding the back of both of our heads, her legs spread far apart. She was moaning louder as we worked on her. I began licking and sucking on her clit as my daughter licked around her pussy, turning her head so she could lick inside.

"Oh, fuck!" Ginny cried. "God, you two make a good team, don't you? Mmm, father and daughter, you should be so proud of each other."

Heather and I ignored her as we kept licking at her cunt. We both just wanted the bitch to cum so we didn't have to eat her out anymore. She was getting closer, based on how she was grinding into our tongues and moaning.

"Fuck, yes!" she cried. I felt her pussy contract around the tip of my tongue. She gushed and creamed as I licked. Heather pulled away, making a face, but Ginny pulled her right back in, mashing her lips and nose between her legs while I kept licking. "Fuck," Ginny repeated. "Oh, fuck."

Finally, Ginny shoved both of our heads away, and then she climbed off the table. Heather wiped her chin with the back of her hand. Me, I wiped mine on my shoulder. It left a stain on my clean shirt. I could still smell her cunt all over my face. Ginny straightened out her panties and her skirt.

"Well, Bradley," she said, "I think that will tide me over until I'm ready to fuck you over." She looked at the watch on her wrist. "Ooh, just enough time to grab some fat-free yogurt for lunch. I'll be back in thirty, give you two a chance to chitchat. Tootles."

Ginny left. Heather looked like she was ready to cry.

"Daddy, am I a lesbian now?"

"No, baby. Your tongue just got a little raped by a bi-sexual bitch. It's my fault. I made a deal with the devil."

"It's okay, daddy. If I have to lick her pussy so you can get out of this, it's what I deserve. I made you fuck me in public and got you caught."

"Let's just hope for the best, cupcake."

"Daddy, are you really gonna fuck her when this is all over?"

"If I actually get out of this... I'm not sure I have much of a choice, kiddo."

She pouted. "I don't want you to fuck her. You're mine, daddy."

"I know, cupcake, but I have to."

She frowned, putting her head on my shoulder. I still couldn't move my arms, but I rested my head on top of hers.

"Think of me while you're in her pussy, okay, daddy?" Heather said.

"You got it, cupcake."

Thirty minutes later, the door opened. Ginny was there with the bailiff. They un-cuffed me and took me back to the courtroom. It took another ten minutes before the judge was ready and the jury was assembled.

"All right, folks," the judge said, "the trial will continue with the defense's first witness."

Ginny stood up. "The defense calls Heather Cox."

Heather stood up from the gallery and walked up to the witness stand, raising her hand. She was sworn in and then Ginny approached her.

"Heather, can you tell the court about the dare you made with your classmates?"

"We all dared each other to make sex videos with our boyfriends to see who was the best at sex."

"But you didn't have a boyfriend, did you?"

"No."

"Then why did you agree to make these videos?"

"Peer pressure."

"Peer pressure," Ginny echoed, looking at the jury. "Peer pressure." She looked at Heather again. "So you were a victim of bullying?"

"Yes, it's the school system's fault."

"Who did you ask to perform in your videos?"

"Um, my daddy."

Ginny looked around the court. "Your daddy is this man here, Bradley Cox?"

"Yes."

"You asked your own father to have sexual relations with you?"

"No, not sexual relations."

"What did you ask him then, Heather?"

"I didn't want to do something gross like suck on my daddy's cock, and he didn't want that either, so we came up with a plan that he could put a dildo in his pants, and I could pretend like it was a real cock."

"So you sucked on a rubber penis in your first video?"

"Yes."

"What about the second video, the intercourse video?"

"If you watch the video, he never actually penetrates me. He was just thrusting between my legs, but again it was only with a dildo. And he had one of those strap-on things that lesbians use, but we blurred out the lines after we finished with the video."

"What about the anal video? It's pretty clear there was insertion into your anus."

"That time, I asked my daddy to insert the dildo into my bottom, so everyone would think it was real."

"So it was all an act?"

"Exactly, yes."

"At no time did your father insert his real penis into your anus?"

"Yup, at no time."

"What about the live video?"

"Same thing as the anal, but that's why we dropped the camera at the end, so we could pretend like he was penetrating me."

"So at no time did his actual genitals come into contact with your genitals?"

"Yes. At no time did our genitals touch."

"The charges here include rape, Heather. Do you feel you were raped?"

"Absolutely not. We never had sex."

"You do realize rape can occur even with an item such as a dildo."

"I know, but I wasn't raped. I asked him to do everything he did."

"You looked resistant in some of the videos."

"I was acting."

"Heather, how can the jury believe that statement? The video evidence is strong."

"Well, like, the truth is I have a really small pussy. So there's no way a really large dildo, let alone a guy with a cock the size of my daddy's, could have possibly penetrated me. I mean, my ass is a different story. I stick big stuff up my asshole all the time, but not my pussy. It's really small."

"You're saying it's physically impossible to penetrate your little pussy with a large cock?"

"Sorta. And I think I would be in too much agony to film it or anything."

"Would you be willing to show the court your pussy today, Heather?"

"Sure. I'd be willing to do that."

"Your honor, I enter Exhibit F, Heather's pussy, as a full exhibit, if prosecution has no objection."

Miranda threw her hands up. "Oh, yes, why not let the girl expose her genitals in a court of law?"

"Very well, no objection," the judge said. He looked at Heather. "Go ahead and show the jury your pussy, young lady."

Heather stood up from behind the witness stand. She came around to the evidence table in front of the jury. I watched as she shyly reached under her skirt, taking the edges of her panties. She slid them down, her skirt still hiding her cunt. It wouldn't be hidden for long. She hopped up on the table, her legs dangling off the side. Ginny came closer and put her hand on Heather's knee.

"Are you ready to show the jury your pussy, Heather?"

"Yes, ma'am."

My sweet little daughter lifted her legs up and put her maryjane shoes on the edge of the desk. She pulled her skirt up. Her bald little pussy was glistening in the courtroom light.

"As you can see," Ginny said, addressing the jury, "Heather's pussy is exceptionally small and tight. I'll now insert one finger into the witness to demonstrate."

There was a box of latex gloves next to my poor half-naked daughter, which Ginny slipped on. She made a fist and then extended her middle finger. She slipped it down between Heather's legs and stroked between her red pussy lips. Then she started to push one in.

Heather whimpered and whined. "Ooww."

"It's okay, Heather. Take a deep breath. It's just one finger."

"Can you use any lube?" Heather asked.

"Sure, I can." Ginny took her hand back and then spit in her palm. She rubbed the saliva between her fingers. "This should help."

She put her hand back between Heather's legs and slid her finger into my daughter's cunt. Heather gave a little sigh. I could see Ginny was wiggling it inside her. Heather squirmed and bit her lower lip. Ginny seemed to smirk.

"As you can see, my finger is fully inserted into the witness' pussy, and a lot of stretching is occurring."

She slipped her finger out. Heather took a breath. She started to sit up, but Ginny put her hand on her shoulder.

"However, to demonstrate this more fully, with the witness' permission, I'd like to invite the members of the jury to individually insert their fingers into the witness' pussy so they can feel the tightness of her cunt."

Heather's eyes seemed to stretch. Mine did too. I was not okay with a bunch of strangers poking and prodding my daughter's cunt, but Heather would do anything to help me at this point, and Ginny knew it.

"Okay, I guess," Heather said, glancing at me.

"Excellent!" Ginny said. "With the court's permission, please allow the jury to step forward."

The judge sat up awkwardly. "Uh, well... defense? Objections?"

Miranda was rubbing her forehead. "Hmm, objections? No, none. By all means, invite the jury to finger the girl. Maybe we should invite the clerk next? Perhaps the stenographer? Why not the gallery?"

"Very well, no objection noted. Members of the jury, please step forward and follow the defense's instructions."

The entire panel stepped forward and came out from behind the jury box. One by one they put on latex gloves. The first one was an old woman. She had pruned, wrinkled hands and a stern face. Heather whined as the old woman jammed her forefinger into her cunt.

"Filthy hussy," the old lady said.

Heather frowned. The old woman yanked her finger out and the next person stepped forward, a middle-aged woman who looked very judgmental. She too rammed her finger into poor Heather's vagina. She seemed to curl her knuckle as she pulled out, making Heather yelp.

"Whore," the woman hissed.

The next was a younger guy, probably in his twenties. His bright eyes seemed excited. "Uh..." He eagerly slid his middle finger into Heather's pussy. He didn't yank it out right away. He took time to push it in and out. Heather whimpered and squirmed on the desk.

"Yes, sir, take your time," Ginny said. "Really get deep in her cunt."

The next one stepped forward, and then the next, all of them jamming their digits into my daughter. The last man was the one I was really worried about. He had huge hands, as well as a malicious grin that showed how much he was looking forward to this.

"Oh, no..." Heather whispered as she saw Banana-hands. Unlike the others, he didn't put on a pair of gloves. He popped one huge finger into his mouth and licked it. Then he reached down between my daughter's legs and with a little bit of force, rammed his finger into her cunt.

"Ah!" Heather cried. Banana-hands was twisting his finger inside Heather's little pussy, making her squirm on the table. "Oh, god!"

"Sir, there's no reason to be gentle," Ginny said. "By all means, try two fingers."

"No-no!" Heather cried. "No more, please!"

Banana-hands yanked his hand away from my daughter's cunt and then blatantly stuck his finger back into his mouth, sucking it off. He winked at her. Heather whimpered, closing her legs and pushing down her skirt.

"Your honor," Ginny continued. "That concludes my questions for the witness and her vagina."

"Very well," the judge said. "Prosecution, cross?"

As Ginny sat down, Miranda stood up. Heather started to get down, but Miranda held up her hand. "Stay there."

Heather gulped. She crossed her legs and kept her hands on her skirt. "Okay."

"Miss Cox," Miranda said, "I hope that wasn't too uncomfortable for you."

"As long as I prove my daddy is not guilty, I don't care if I have to be humiliated."

"I think you've at least proved to the jury you have a very tight vagina."

Heather nodded.

"But," Miranda said, "a vagina can stretch, can't it? Even to accommodate a penis of large length and size. In fact, isn't it true your father's penis would fit inside you if he forced it?"

"N-no, it couldn't!"

"Then it's not true that you had sexual relations with your father?"

Heather gasped. "I did not! That's disgusting!"

"But it wasn't disgusting having these strangers insert their fingers into your vagina? It wasn't disgusting performing sexually with a dildo in front of your father, as you claim?"

"Objection!" Ginny called. "She's harassing my witness!"

"I'd like permission to treat Miss Cox as a hostile witness, your honor."

"Very well. Overruled. Continue."

"Well, Miss Cox?" Miranda said. "Answer the question."

"I wasn't lying. I just have a small vagina, so big things can't fit inside it."

"Big things like your father's penis, you mean?"

"Yes, exactly. Big things like that."

Miranda turned to the jury. "Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, you've felt the tightness of the witness' vagina, so you are certainly qualified to determine whether or not a large penis, such as the one the defendant has, could fit inside this girl's vagina. Therefore..." She looked straight at me. "I ask the defendant to prove his penis cannot fit into his daughter by trying to insert it!"

The gallery gasped, the jury murmured, and I was stunned. Ginny jumped up.

"That is an outrageous request! We cannot perform an unlawful sexual act in a court of law!"

Miranda waved her hand aside. "The state will wave all charges for the purposes of the demonstration, if your client and your witness are willing to prove they cannot copulate."

"Your honor?" Ginny cried.

The gallery was still murmuring.

"Order," the judge called, tapping his gavel. "If the prosecution is willing to wave charges for demonstration purposes, it's the defendant's and the witness' choice if they wish to proceed."

Ginny looked from me, to Heather, to the jury, to the gallery, and then to Miranda, who looked so smug and confident, because she knew she had us now. Either we refused and made her case, or we demonstrated the age-old tradition of a father fucking his daughter in a court of law.

"We'll do it!" Heather spoke up. "It's true! It doesn't fit, and we'll prove it!"

The entire court held a moment of silence. Ginny looked rapturous. "Agreed! My client and the witness will prove their innocence by demonstrating for the jury that his cock cannot fit in her pussy! And when they succeed, I will ask the jury to return a verdict of not guilty on all counts! If the cock doesn't fit, you must acquit!"

The courtroom exploded into chatter.

"Order, order!"

"You're going down!" Miranda shouted.

"I'm going to bury you!" Ginny snapped back.

"Order!" the judge screamed, pounding his gavel. "We will have order!"

The courtroom came to order. My daughter was staring at me. We were both thinking the same thing. Could I do it? If I stood between her legs with a hard cock pressing against her pussy lips, could I keep from shoving it in? Did I have that much willpower?

"Prosecution," the judge said, "you may continue."

"Then I'll ask Mr. Cox to approach the witness," Miranda said.

I stood up, straightening my tie, and then approached my daughter. The jury was staring at me like I was a freak-show at a circus. Ginny was standing beside me, her arms folded, but her face betrayed her nervousness. She tried to send me some kind of silent message, but I could not discern it.

"If you please, Mr. Cox," Miranda said, taking a step back, moving out of the way so the jury had a perfect view of Heather sitting on the table in front of me.

Heather looked so nervous I thought she was going to cry. I needed to assure her this was going to be okay, that I could pretend. I could, couldn't I? "Don't worry, sweetheart. Daddy won't hurt you. This will all be over soon."

Heather seemed to believe me, which was more faith than I had in myself. I watched as my pretty little daughter hitched up her skirt, revealing her bald pussy again. The jury leaned forward in their chairs. They'd already fingered that pussy, and now they wanted to see if it was going to get fucked.

I had to admit, I was worried about whether I could get hard with a jury of my peers watching, but seeing my daughter's delicious cunt sent a pulse through my body. I felt my cock twitch. Fuck, I had been in jail for six long months, and the sight of it made my blood hot. I remembered how tight and wet she was, how good it felt to stuff my cock into her.

I felt my cock throb again and I knew the moment I unzipped my pants, the jury was going to see my hard cock fly out, ready to penetrate my pretty daughter. If I could just keep it together...

I unzipped my pants. The whole court seemed to hold their breath as I reached in and took my dick by the shaft, pulling it out. Everyone exhaled together as my cock met the open air of the courtroom. I couldn't help but give it a soft stroke as I looked down at my daughter on the table. My cock looked even bigger next to her small frame.

Her heels were on the edge of the table as she lied back. She sat up on her elbows to watch me. All I had to do was step forward and ram it into her, but no, not this time. I could fuck her all I wanted after I was free... If I could only prove myself not guilty.

"Your honor," Miranda spoke up, "with your permission, I'd like to first examine the defendant's cock so that no trickery is practiced, like with my earlier witness."

"Objection, your honor," Ginny spoke up, "fondling the defendant!"

"Overruled. Prosecution may inspect the cock."

Miranda gave me a malicious look, and then she grabbed my cock and crushed it in her hand. I groaned as I felt her nails dig into it. She yanked on it once or twice to make sure it was attached.

"Ow, fuck, take it easy."

"Watch your language, Mr. Cox, or I'll hold you in contempt," the judge said.

"Sorry, your honor," I said. "Maybe my lawyer could object to the prosecution trying to tear my cock off though! Ow!"

Miranda took her hand off. "Prosecution is satisfied the cock is authentic."

I glanced down. Her pawing had actually made it harder. It was standing straight ahead, nice and true, pointing at my daughter's glistening pussy. She was watching it, and I could tell it was making her little pink slit wetter. That wasn't going to help.

"Well, Mr. Cox?" Miranda said. "We're waiting on you."

I stepped forward between my daughter's legs. The jury leaned forward in their chairs.

"Your honor," Ginny said, "with your permission, as I am counsel to the defendant, may I take control of the cock and attempt to insert it into the witness?"

"If prosecution has no objection."

"Oh, by all means, counselor, please direct the cock."

Ginny reached down between Heather's legs and took hold of my cock. She gave it a gentle tug and led it forward. I held my breath as the mushroom head hit Heather's pubic mound. Heather was holding her breath too, looking down between her legs as Ginny dragged the head up and down, running it over her clit and across her labia.

"Mmmooh," Heather said, trying to keep her mouth closed.

"I will now attempt to draw it forward into Miss Cox's very small hole," Ginny said.

The moment Ginny started to push the head of my cock between Heather's pussy lips, Heather began whimpering.

"Ow! Ow, it's soo big! Daddy, it doesn't fit!"

"Hang on, baby, we just have to try a little harder to prove to the court we haven't done this before."

"O-okay, daddy," she said.