Daddy, It Don't Fit You Must Acquit!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started plowing into her harder with her consent, ramming my cock in and out of her pussy, grunting and moaning.

"Yes!" I said.

"Oh, god, daddy! I can feel it so deep inside, all the way in my tummy. I'm so full."

"I know you are, baby. I can't get in any deeper."

"Just keep fucking me," she said, moaning again. "I need to cum soo bad."

"So do I, kiddo."

"Mmm, yes!"

"I'll pull out and put it back in Ginny's ass, cum there."

"No," Heather said, shaking her head. "Just cum in my pussy. It's fine."

"I don't want you to get pregnant, cupcake."

"I'll be fine. I don't really care right now. Just fuck me until you cum."

"Okay," I breathed out.

Heather and I didn't talk for a few minutes while we humped in each other's direction, grinding our genitals together. My cock was buried so deep in her, I could feel my mushroom head bending with each thrust. Her moaning was music to my ears, and her cry of pleasure was the chorus. I came with her, groaning as I finally felt a release after six months. I swear my cock spasmed and emptied everything inside her. I could feel how full of sperm Heather was. It was running out of her cunt even as I kept spraying and fucking.

"Fuck, daddy!" she cried. "Don't you ever stop cumming?"

"Ah, god, fuck!"

I slowed my thrusts, feeling completely fatigued as I finished fucking my daughter. We both looked down between her legs. Cum was drooling out of her cunt, running all over Ginny's bare ass, dripping down her ass crack and across her unfucked pussy.

"Wow, daddy, that was a lot of cum."

"Shit, yeah," I said.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Heather and I lost our breath. Ginny's exhausted head lifted. Heather jumped off her back. She quickly stuffed my gooey cock back into my slacks and zipped me up. Ginny stood up as well, climbing over the table to get away from me. She fell off the other side, but she picked herself up, all without saying a word to us or looking in our direction. She took the tie out of her mouth and threw it on the floor. Then she smoothed her skirt out as she limped to the door. I could see she was hurting. She opened it.

"The jury has reached a decision," the bailiff said.

"Already?" Heather and I said together.

Ginny pulled a few loose strands of hair out of her face. "Please escort my client to the courtroom."

The bailiff and one other man came in and unlocked my handcuffs. I looked at Ginny. She met my eyes for a moment. She did not look angry, just exhausted. I prayed she wasn't going to say anything.

"Sorry," I said to her. "You picked that fight."

"Rot in prison, you piece of shit," Ginny said. She turned and left the room.

Heather and I glanced at each other. Heather smiled and I gave her a wink. The bailiff took me back up to the courtroom. Ginny was already seated, turned so her back was to me. I didn't have the heart to tell her that her skirt had cum stains on it.

"All rise," the clerk said. The judge and jury entered. Once they were seated, the clerk said, "You may be seated."

"Has the jury reached a verdict?" the judge asked.

"We have, your honor," the foreman said.

Ginny stood up to face the jury. I stood up too, facing the jury, staring at them with the angriest look I could muster, something that would burn in their souls after I was put away in prison forever. It was a pretty pathetic look, actually.

"In the matter of The State vs. Cox, how does the jury find Mr. Cox on the count of misdemeanor public exhibition of a sex act?" the judge asked.

"We the jury find the defendant," the foreman said, "not guilty."

My jaw dropped. Literally, my mouth fell open and stayed open. The gallery seemed to share my shock with gasps of disbelief. Ginny too.

"What?" Ginny cried.

"Quiet! Order!" the judge said, pounding his gavel. "In the charge of felony incest with a family member over 18 years old, how does the jury find?"

"Not guilty," the foreman said again.

The crowd gasped again. I looked at Heather, giving her a bright smile. She was beaming.

"What?" Ginny cried again. "Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Order! Order!" the judge shouted. "And you, Mrs. Cockrin, will watch your language in this court! One more outburst like that, and I'll find you in contempt!"

Ginny did not look at me, but she did have her teeth clenched.

"And on the last count," the judge continued, "how does the jury find Mr. Cox with regards to felony rape in the 3rd degree?"

"Not guilty."

The crowd was chattering now, talking in loud voices. Ginny was the loudest.

"Are you crazy?" she cried. "That's bullshit! Get back in that fucking deliberation box!"

"Order, order! Mrs. Cockrin, you are now in contempt of court!"

"But, your honor, he's guilty! He's so fucking guilty! He did it! He raped his daughter! He even raped me! He's a rapist scumbag pig!"

"Bailiff, put Mrs. Cockrin under arrest!"

"What?" she screamed as the bailiff grabbed her wrists. "But he's a rapist! Put him away! I demand a recount! There's something on the wing of the plane!"

To my disbelief, the bailiff had to wrestle Ginny down on the desk, not unlike the position she was in when I fucked her in the ass 20 minutes ago. Once she was cuffed, the bailiff dragged her away while she screamed.

The judge pounded his gavel a couple more times. "Order, order," he said. "Members of the jury, thank you for your service. Mr. Cox, you are absolved of all charges. And as an addendum, I would like to personally apologize to you for the way in which you were treated with these unjust charges. God bless you, sir!"

I grinned. "Thanks, judge!"

Fifteen minutes later, I walked out of that courthouse a free man. Sure, there were a dozen cameras waiting for me, but I couldn't see them. All I saw was my beautiful little girl running toward me. She dove into my arms.

"Daddy! You're free!"

I laughed. "I am!"

We pushed our way through the throng of reporters and made it to Heather's car. She gave me the keys and we sped away.

"Daddy, I can't believe it!" she said from the passenger's seat.

"I can't either. Say what you will about your aunt, but I think she swayed that jury."

"I think watching us fuck was what really swayed them. They sympathized with us."

"Yeah, maybe."

"And fucking in front of the whole courtroom felt so nasty," Heather said with a grin.

I grinned back. "You're such a naughty little girl."

"Mmmhmm, I am," Heather said. "Don't tell anyone, but I kinda get off on the idea of people watching me fuck."

"Cupcake, I figured that out the first time you asked to suck my cock on camera."

"I can't help myself, daddy." She leaned across the divider of the car, unzipping my pants.

"Jesus, Heather..."

I couldn't stop her as she drew my cock out and wrapped her lips around it. I sighed and my eyes fluttered as she began sucking on it.

"Mmm, it's all cummy," she said. "So tasty."

"God," I said, putting a free hand on the back of her head as she began bobbing up and down on my dick.

I swear, I tried to pay attention to the road, but as every man knows, it's easier to drink and drive than it is to drive and get a really good blow job. Of course, a red light is a blessing in such a situation. I stopped and put my head back and just let my daughter suck on my cock. I was not moving this car until the person behind me honked. I sat there and held my daughter's head, trying to force my cock deeper down her throat. I savored every little gagging noise she made.

Suddenly, I heard the chirp of a siren, much different from the horn I was waiting for. Naturally, I didn't even see the police cruiser until I opened my eyes. It was right next to me. The cop was staring straight at Heather, watching her head bob up and down. I met his eyes.

"...fuck."