Daddy, It Don't Fit You Must Acquit!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As you can see," Ginny said, once again nudging the head of my cock against Heather's wet pussy lips, coating the tip in clear juices, "the head of his cock is so large, it does not even begin to enter Heather's small pussy. It's quite clear that the cock doesn't fit, so you must-"

Miranda suddenly shoved me from behind, saying something like "oops!" as she pretended to trip, but I knew what she had done, and I felt it too, because my cock rammed right into Heather's slippery pussy. She was soaking wet after all that had happened. I couldn't blame her. She hadn't been fucked in six months either. Even so, I ripped into her pussy with just the weight of my fall. My hands came down on the table as I leaned over her.

Heather screamed out. "Oh, fuck! Dadddddy!"

"Ohhh..." I groaned.

"Objection!" Ginny cried. "Raping the witness by proxy!"

The jury gasped, standing to their feet to get a better look. The gallery too was murmuring.

"Ah-ha!" Miranda cried. "Members of the jury, it fits!"

"Objection!" Ginny screamed again. "Your honor, prosecution is leading my client's cock into the witness!"

"Order, order!"

I wasn't listening. All I knew at the moment was that I was in my daughter's tight pussy again after six long months of jail time. I looked right down into her eyes as she breathed heavily. She shook her head, biting her lip, trying to tell me not to, but I swear, it was that look on her face that possessed me. Even as I started to pull back out of her, I knew I had to have more. My hips bucked, and I rammed my cock forward. She cried out in a mix of pleasure and pain. She grabbed at my chest to slow me, but she knew from experience, that wasn't going to stop me. I grunted as I slammed into her again.

"God! Daddy! Not so hard!"

"Bradley, what are you doing?" Ginny cried. "Stop that!"

But I didn't stop. I grunted and plowed into her so hard the table moved under her ass.

"Oh my god!" Heather cried. "Oh, god, daddy, you're in so deep! Oh, fuck, not so fast, pleeease!"

"Member's of the jury!" Miranda said. "Need I say anything?"

The whole courtroom was chattering as I started to hump my daughter's tight little cunt with abandon. I was slamming in and out of her as she cried out. I wasn't sure if I was being too rough with her or not, but I didn't care. I just had to fuck this hot little hole.

"Order, order!" the judge shouted. "The defendant will stop fucking his daughter this instant!"

"Bradley! Stop!" Ginny said, grabbing my shoulder. "Our case!"

I grunted, shoving her off. Miranda was watching with glee as I humped my daughter in view of the whole room. Heather was still squealing like a pig as her daddy penetrated her tight little cunt and stretched her out after six long months of abstinence. She was beginning to like it too. "God, daddy! Yes!"

"Fuck, baby girl, you're so tight!"

"Bailiff!" the judge shouted, pounding his gavel. "Detain the defendant now!"

Before I could cum, the bailiff yanked me out of my daughter's pussy and dragged me away.

"What the fuck? Let me go!" I shouted.

"Order! The defendant is out of order!"

"Your honor, my client is a victim of manipulation from the prosecution!" Ginny shouted. "I ask that the demonstration be stricken from the record!"

"Objection!" Miranda shouted. "The defendant was in full control of his faculties and chose to penetrate his daughter!"

"Hey, lady, fuck you!" I shouted. "You want the cock? I'll give you the cock! You can't handle the cock!"

"Order!" the judge shouted again, pounding his gavel. "Bailiff, restrain the defendant!"

It took several moments for the courtroom to calm down. The bailiff restrained my hands with cuffs and shoved me down into my chair. My poor daughter was struggling to her feet, pushing her skirt back down. She looked weak in the knees after the hard fucking I had given her.

"Your honor," Miranda said, retaking her seat, "no more questions for the witness or her vagina."

"Defense," the judge said, "do you have anything further?"

Ginny straightened her clothes and cleared her throat. "The defense rests, your honor."

"Very well. The jury will retire to the deliberation room to reach a verdict. Court adjourned."

"All rise!" the clerk shouted.

I rose and was returned to the holding room and once again handcuffed to the table.

"Sick fuck," the bailiff muttered behind me. When he turned around, he hit me in the back of the head with his elbow. He was probably just jealous.

The door closed. I put my forehead down on the cold tabletop. I was so screwed. There was no way I'd be found not guilty. I'd be in jail this time tomorrow, and then prison. My life was over.

Ginny came in, followed by Heather. Heather ran and hugged me, but I wasn't in the mood. "Heather, Ginny, why the hell did you two agree to that demonstration? Everything was going so well."

"I'm sorry, Daddy," Heather said. "We couldn't just let that prosecutor call us liars, could we?"

"Heather," I said, "we are liars! We've been lying through our fucking teeth! And when you're lying through your fucking teeth, you don't call someone's bluff!"

"I'm sorry, daddy," Heather said with a frown.

"Ginny," I said. "What do we do now?"

"Do?" she said. "We don't do anything. You fucked the case, literally."

"But that woman shoved me."

"You idiot, you were never even supposed to get hard!" Ginny said. "The idea of fucking your own daughter was supposed to be so disgusting that you shouldn't have been able to produce an erection under such appalling circumstances! I was ready to say how outrageous it was to even expect you to perform, and then you pull out a rock hard cock ready to fuck."

"Gee, thanks for letting me in on the plan," I said.

"Like it would have mattered," Ginny said. "A little nudge and you started plowing your daughter in front of the whole fucking courtroom."

"Fuck," I said, hanging my head.

"Well," Ginny said, "it occurs to me, the trial isn't going to turn out how I expected, so I may as well collect my payment."

"Your payment was due after you got me off."

"The rules have changed. It's either you get me off right here and right now, or I'll take it out of your daughter's tongue once they put you away."

"Aunt Ginny! That's not right!" Heather said.

"You bitch," I spat.

Ginny had a malicious smile. "What's it going to be?"

"I guess I don't have a fucking choice."

"Daddy, no," Heather whined with a pout. "I don't want you to fuck her."

Ginny came up behind Heather and grabbed her hair, pulling her head back. Heather yelped but didn't struggle.

"He doesn't have a choice," Ginny hissed in Heather's ear. "And you're going to help." She shoved Heather down on the ground and forced her forward. "You're going to get his cock nice and hard for me, understand?"

"Ow, let me go!" Heather complained.

Ginny yanked her hair a little harder. "What was that?"

"Ow, ow! Okay, okay! Please, Aunt Ginny, it hurts!"

Ginny shoved her forward. With my hands cuffed to the table, I could only turn to the side awkwardly as my daughter reached for the fly of my slacks. She gave me a frown, and I tried to apologize to her with my eyes. She unzipped me and slid her little hand in. Then she grasped my cock and pulled it out. Fuck, I still loved her hands on me. One touch started my blood pumping. My cock was growing harder as she gave it a few long strokes.

"Well?" Ginny said. "Suck it."

My daughter opened her mouth and licked the length of my cock a couple of times, like a big ice cream cone that was melting. It felt great. I exhaled a breath. Then her warm lips enveloped the mushroom tip and my head fell back.

"Fuck..." I mumbled.

"You must be getting good at that," Ginny said, watching us, "or maybe your father's such a sick fuck, just the thought of having his little girl sucking on his cock turns him on."

I glared at Ginny. "Yeah, I'm the sick fuck. You're the one forcing her to suck my cock before you force me to fuck you."

"Don't forget you got yourself into this mess," Ginny said. "And I fucking earned this."

I wanted to argue, but Heather was running her tongue along the underside of my cockhead and I was reaching the point where my vocabulary was reduced to obscenities and religious proclamations.

"Oh, my fucking god," I mumbled. See?

"Is that good, daddy?" Heather asked, taking a breath as her drool ran down my shaft.

"Yeah, baby. Keep sucking."

Heather's head went back down and she engulfed my cock again, sucking and licking it. She bobbed her head up and down, taking as much as she could, which was only a few inches, but it was enough to put me in heaven. Unfortunately, Satan's bitch spawn was here with us.

"All right, that's enough," Ginny said, grabbing Heather by the hair and pulling her up.

"Oww!" Heather cried as she was yanked to her feet.

"Jesus, Ginny!" I said. "Stop hurting my little girl!"

"Shut the fuck up. You've done worse." She looked at Heather. "Are your panties still off?"

"Um, yeah."

"Sit on your father's cock."

Heather perked up, despite her hair in Ginny's fist. "Really?"

"Keep his cock warm. But don't bounce on him, you slutty bitch."

"Okay."

I wasn't really sure what Ginny was doing, but she let Heather go. Heather ducked to get between my cuffed arms. She was about to straddle me, but Ginny grabbed her shoulder. "No, the other way. Turn around, just like you fucked him on that stadium video."

"Okay," Heather repeated.

Heather put her hands on the edge of the table as she stood between my arms and legs. She looked down as she lowered herself. She reached to grab my cock, aiming it for her pink little pussy. We both held our breath as her lips touched the tip of my cock. I groaned as her labia spread open and hugged the head of my dick. Heather groaned with me. She slowly eased down, taking inch after inch of me into her pussy. She stopped when she hit half way. Both her hands were on the table now, keeping herself propped up from falling all the way down on my cock.

"God, fuck, daddy, it's so big."

"You feel so good, baby, so tight," I said.

"I hope you two enjoy this," Ginny said, "because it's the last fucking time you'll ever be together."

Heather and I looked up at the witch. "Fuck you," we said at the same moment.

Ginny laughed. "Oh, you're going to."

Heather closed her eyes and started grinding up and down on my cock. She stopped suddenly when Ginny grabbed her hair. "Ow!"

"Did I say bounce? No, I didn't. You sit there and keep his cock warm and hard for me."

"Huh?" Heather said.

Ginny hitched up her skirt. She took her panties and slid them down. Then she climbed up on the table and put her bare ass between my arms. She spread her legs open nice and wide and put her heels on the edge of the table. Her pussy was open before Heather.

"Now come lick your aunt and get her ready to fuck your daddy," Ginny said.

I felt Heather tremble with my cock buried in her. She shook her head. "Ew. No, please, Aunt Ginny, not again."

"It wasn't a request, stupid girl."

She grabbed Heather's hair, and in an instant, she was pulled down. Her face was shoved between Ginny's legs.

"Now lick my cunt, you stupid bitch," Ginny said.

"Goddamn it, Ginny!" I said. "I'll eat your pussy. Don't make Heather do it!"

"No, I think you'd get soft eating my pussy. But I think your slut daughter will keep you hard, won't she?" Ginny put her heel on Heather's shoulder. She nudged her down, and I felt Heather's pussy lips push down on my cock. Heather whimpered and lifted back up. She couldn't speak. Ginny had her hair in her hand. I could just barely see around the side of her head to watch her tongue extend and lick Ginny's pussy."

"Fuck," I mumbled.

"Mmm, that's good," Ginny said. "Stick your tongue in."

Heather obeyed her aunt, pushing her tongue in and out of her pussy. She was not an experienced pussy eater and it showed, but I think that excited my cousin even more. Hell, I couldn't blame her. It excited me the first time my daughter learned how to suck my cock.

"Fuck," Ginny said. "She does have a good long tongue, doesn't she?"

"Yeah," I mumbled. I couldn't help what I did next. I lifted up, gently rocking my cock in and out of my daughter's cunt. I heard her moan and groan, muffled by her aunt's pussy.

"Ooh, fuck, do that again." Ginny said.

Ginny wasn't talking to me, but I did it again anyway, pushed up into my daughter, feeling the resistance of her cervix. She groaned into Ginny's cunt, and Ginny moaned too.

"Oh, fuck, little one, you're trying hard, aren't you? Bradley, I see what you're doing. Nasty bastard, fucking your daughter while she's being forced to eat pussy."

"I'm sorry, baby," I said. "You know I can't control myself."

As if I had given myself an excuse, I started humping upward. My daughter was trying to stand up straight to get away from my deep penetration of her pussy, but she had nowhere to go with my cock lodged all the way in her cunt and her aunt holding the back of her head, her tongue buried in her snatch. She whimpered each time I thrust up, and every time she made a noise, Ginny groaned in turn.

"Fuck, keep licking me," she said.

I was fucking Heather as hard and fast as I could now, filling her up, making her whine when I slammed too hard. I needed to cum, badly. I had generally had a very long day and needed this.

"Fuck!" I groaned.

"Whoa, hold it," Ginny said, yanking Heather's mouth off her cunt. Heather gasped for air. "You," Ginny said to me, "stop fucking her."

"Huh?" I said, not paying attention. I was humping Heather hard and wasn't about to stop, but Ginny pulled her away from me and my cock slipped out.

"Fuck!" I said.

"Mmm, haha," Ginny said. Heather looked exhausted. "You did well, little girl. Now it's my turn."

"No," Heather whined. "Please. I'll keep eating you."

"No thanks. You're not that good."

Ginny pulled Heather out from in-between my arms and took her place, turning around. She leaned down, taking my cock, holding it and gently slapping it against her pussy. Heather was watching us. Tears were forming in her eyes.

"Oh, you're so jealous, aren't you?" Ginny taunted.

Heather's jaw trembled and she nodded.

"Mmm, I love that. Come here."

Heather took a step closer.

"On your knees. Under the table," Ginny directed.

Heather obeyed her, crawling under the table between our legs. She looked up at Ginny with a pouty face.

"Take his cock," Ginny said.

Heather reached for it, taking it in her little hand.

"Now," Ginny said with an evil grin, "put it in my pussy."

Heather sniffled and a couple of tears fell down her cheeks. She squeezed my cock tight in one hand, and with the other, she reached up, touching Ginny's pussy, spreading her lips open. She moved the head of my cock in place. All Ginny had to do was sink down, but she was waiting for Heather to push the head in first.

"Put it in, bitch. Come on. I want you to always remember I was the last woman to fuck your father before he went away to prison for the rest of his life."

I could see Heather's wet eyes and hear her soft crying. But then Heather did something I wasn't expecting. She stroked it back and forth across Ginny's pussy, which Ginny seemed to like, and then she moved it farther back. Ginny looked down.

"Huh?"

While holding my cock steady with one hand, Heather reached up with the other and pulled Ginny down by the waist of her skirt. I felt the head of my cock, wet with Heather's slippery juices, impale Ginny's tight little asshole. Ginny cried out, but once the head was in her ass, it was too late.

"Oh, fuck!" I said.

"Fuck her ass, daddy! Make it hurt!" Heather shouted, grabbing Ginny's waist. Before I knew what was happening, Heather yanked Ginny down harshly. I felt inch after inch of my cock rip through tight ass flesh.

Ginny was screaming in pain. She tried to stand up, but Heather had her. I thrust upward, tearing into her behind; her screams grew even louder. I was worried she would bring the bailiff.

"Heather, get her mouth!"

I stood up, shoving Ginny forward. She fell across the table. Her hands grabbed the bar where my hands were cuffed. I grabbed both her wrists, pinning them in place. She tried to struggle, but I pumped hard into her ass, ramming my cock forward, forcing myself into her as deep as I could. I felt my balls hit her crack, and I knew I was as deep as I could go.

"Yes!"

"Ow! Ow, god, please, stop!"

Heather was off the floor now. She climbed on the table and then straddled Ginny's back. She grabbed her mouth and silenced her. Ginny screamed against my daughter's palms.

"Got her, daddy!"

"Fuck, baby! Her ass is hurting my cock."

Heather giggled. "She's screaming hard against my hand."

"Fuck, I know she is," I said, looking down at my cock. I slowly withdrew it, only to ram it back in deep. Heather did her best to muffle the sound.

"Dear God," I said.

"Gimme your tie, daddy," Heather said, reaching back with one hand, grabbing my necktie, tugging on it to loosen it. She pulled it over my head and then put it around Ginny's neck, slipping the knot into her mouth and closing the loop.

Ginny was crying now. I couldn't blame her. I was sliding in and out of her ass with more and more speed. Heather turned all the way around, still sitting on Ginny's back. She giggled and smiled at me.

"How's her ass feel?"

"Just like yours," I said. "Never been fucked."

"Pound her hard, daddy. Don't take it easy on her. She was mean to me."

"Okay," I mumbled, looking down. I shoved into Ginny's ass as hard as I could and she muffled a scream against my tie, but I think she had accepted there was no way out now. She was clenching the arrest bar while I held her wrists in place.

"Daddy," Heather said, reaching up, stroking my cheek, "even if you go away to prison for a long time, when you get out, we're gonna fuck again, okay?"

I smiled at her. "Really, baby?"

She nodded. "Of course, daddy. You can have my pussy whenever you'd like. Just not my ass, okay? It hurts way too much. You can fuck Aunt Ginny's ass if you want though, just not her pussy."

"Aw, cupcake." I leaned forward, which drove my cock back into Ginny's ass, making her cry, and kissed my daughter gently on the lips.

"Mmm, daddy," Heather said, kissing me back, our mouths opening and closing on each other's lips. We made out with each other as I fucked Ginny's ass. Ginny's sobbing didn't even bother us. We wanted these last few minutes together. It would be a long time before we would have them again.

"Can I have a turn?" Heather asked, looking down.

I looked down too, watching my cock sliding in and out of Ginny's ass.

"It's kinda dirty, cupcake."

"I'll clean it off. Pull it out."

I pulled my long cock out of Ginny's asshole. I heard Ginny whimper in relief. Heather reached down and took some loose fabric from Ginny's skirt, using it to wipe my cock clean. Then she wiped her hands on Ginny's back. Ginny didn't seem to mind. She was quiet, breathing heavily as she recovered from my cock ravaging her tight little asshole.

"Mmm, my turn," Heather said, leaning back on top of her aunt, spreading her legs open so her heels were on the edge of the table. She spread her pussy lips apart with two fingers. I moved forward, the head of my cock touching her cunt. I gently pushed into her. Heather moaned. "God, yes."

"You like that, baby?" I said.

"Mmmhmm, daddy. I like the way you fill me up. It hurts less and less each time you fuck me."

I started pumping into her, keeping it slow. I didn't want to hurt her anymore.

"I love your pussy," I told her.

"I love your cock, daddy," she said, her head falling back as she reclined on top of Ginny, her palms on the table. "Okay, fuck me a little harder."