All Comments on 'Daddy Takes Over'

by lollipopslut

Sort by:
  • 152 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wish I could

Great story. Felt my cock growing hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My Hard Cock

OMG... I got hard immediately. Ozzing precum now.

Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot and bothered

Mmmm loved reading this, made my pussy super wet and Just had to use my vibrator.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hygiene

For pity sake..

I get that he's 'taking over', but at least start adding proper hygiene to the story. He was just inside her ass with his cock. At least have him clean it off before he puts it in her pussy. Putting his cock in her Ass & then immediately afterwards her pussy is just begging to give her an infection.

I see this so often on Lit, and it bothers me. Ugh

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
about the anonymous "Hygiene" comment above--

You do realize this is fantasy, right? I'm sorry this "missing element" of stories here so bothers you, but if you will think a minute, there are any number of other such omissions, since, for instance, the stories also don't describe the care the characters need to take to prevent stds, unwanted pregnancies, possible smegma build-up (in uncircumcised men), the relevant moral/psychological repercussions of their often "radical"/risky behaviors, etc., etc., etc. Please work through this issue you have fixated upon on your own and quit sharing it so nonsensically in the comment sections of FANTASY-based stories. Thank you.

divergurldivergurlover 6 years ago
Dear "hygiene"

First his is a erotic incest story. It's a fantasy and illegal to have sex with your dad so hygiene doesn't matter it's make believe. Secondly , you have a change of a yeast infection or urinary tract infection going ass to pussy. So it's not like something crazy will happen if this was real. People do this everyday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anal rape?

Not sure about this at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good grief

It's just a story people. Get over it. Find something better to do than find issues with stories on this site. You all KNOW WHAT kind of stories are on here don't like em leave easy as that. You remind me if the ones that have nothing better to do than find sexual innuendos in Disney movies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lol

Can daddy show you something?

Terrible line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To all the incest, non-consent or hygiene posters.

Please stop. Why are you complaining?? The incest is SO CLEARLY written in the title. The story is in the NON-CONSENSUAL section. This story is entirely FICTION. Jesus, just stop.

Onto the story, it was very well written, a few mistakes, but nicely done. Good job

dirtyincestgirl2020dirtyincestgirl2020about 4 years ago
Fuck

Omfg yeeeeessss please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

FUC, THAT WAS SOOO FUCKING HOT!!!! ESPECIAY WHEN SHE CRIED!!! FUC!!!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
Who doesn't want to be in this story

I would be Suzie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Damnnnn made my pussy all wet .... need a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
One Sick Bastard

This dad deserves to be horse-whipped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yessss

I need more of this !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Slut

What a slut ! She enjoyed this

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This story is nothing but RAPE. Do not even say this was consensual........it was coerced!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Me Too

This is what young daughters are for. Fuck toys to be used whenever Daddies need perverted sex. Taught how to provide any sexual perversion that their Daddies need, no matter how dirty or crude that might be. Every fuckhole to be made available at any time Daddy wants it.. Cunt to fuck, ass hole to bugger, mouth open ready for Daddy to dump his thick spunk inside.

Taught by older sisters how to exhibit in front of Daddies while they watch and wank. Knowing how to give the most crude sexual performances that will encourage their Daddies to ejaculate huge volumes of spunk, which they will lick up and swallow.

To please and entertain their Daddies they will happily have crude lesbian sex with other girls, with lots cunt licking and kissing, and finishing by letting their Daddies shoot spunk all over both their faces while they are snogging and kissing with lots of tongues going into each other's mouths.

My three daughters do all of this for me, often.

Be jealous.

aritosaritosabout 3 years ago
ay sii papy

omg,,, daddy thoughts are the ones that drive me insane,,, i drip wet down my leg,,, my dad has always been so fucking hopt,,, i would peek at him fucking all the time,,, fuck!!!, wet...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Anonymous 5 months

For real that is hot !

I loved every second of your comment !

Sexy

JackBB1JackBB1almost 3 years ago

I don't know how realistic this story is, but I enjoyed reading it. I hope the author continues to write these type of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You're disgusting!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Me Too: you’re disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Holy shit. My cunt got so hot and wet reading this. My clit is throbbing so hard. It took all my willpower not to cum while reading this. Now that I got all the way through it without cumming, I'm going to reward myself by reading it again. Except this time I'm going to let my pussy cum. Mmm fuck. I need a daddy to do this to me. I promise I'll be a good girl and make sure our special daddy/ daughter time stays our little secret.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Had my pussy leaking! 😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish I had a Daddy to fuck me like this. ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My Former Husband has served four years of his 25 year sentence for raping our 10 year old daughter after beating me and then forcing me to have very painful anal sex with him. She came into our bedroom when she heard me screaming with pain as he buggered me. He caught her before she could run,tore off her nighty, literally threw her on the floor and forced himself into her . Her screaming was pitiful. After raping her he pulled on his clothes and ran from the house, leaving the two of us crying on the floor. It took me a few painful minutes to get to the phone and dial 911. After giving the police his description and the make and model of his truck,, it only took a couple of days for them to capture and arrest him, but almost a year before he was brought to trial. Both my daughter and I gave the necessary testimony to have him convicted. She is now a happily married mom of two boys and has managed to put that horrible night behind her. On the other hand, I was deeply scarred by the incident, not only physically, but mentally as well, and have not had any kind of sexual arousal since that day. On the advice of a good friend, I have started reading Literotica stories in an effort to recover some of the sexual feelings I once had. Until you have experienced REAL rape yourself, don't think of it as just another "kinky" sex play thing. Take it from someone who KNOWS.

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEaterover 2 years ago

this older Daddy wants a sweet tasty young one like that to cream in my mouth and ride me like she rides a horse

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m so fucking hard. I need to cum now. Please fuck me and talk dirty to me!!!

CharlieCastillo9CharlieCastillo9about 2 years ago

Her innocence and submission to her father makes the story hotter. The stories where the girls are short and innocent are the hottest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A very obliging daughter gets her ass reamed before Bad Dad de-virginies her little pussy. She could do way better than this out on the street!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There was an Anonymous comment talking about this and to you, I could not agree more. Rape is not a HoT thing or KiNkY. It is disgusting. All of you plus the people who read it and didn’t comment (but enjoyed it) disgust me and I hope you don’t find a lover where you think that’s ok to do it to them. SMH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Okay this is just weird. It's disgusting. She's his kid. That's not how kids should be treated. This is coerced sex which counts as rape

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Despite saying she's over 18, it reads like pedophilia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry but the hygiene issues of putting it in her back and then front was too disgusting. Made the story flop for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is that a true story?

This should be made into an after school special presentation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Imagine this as an after school special starring Brian Dennehy as 'Daddy'.^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A lot of you in the comments are weird. The story is categorized as Daddy/Daughter nonconsent for a reason, yet you're whining about it being rape/ped*philia. Like, what did you genuinely expect? It literally has 'Daddy' in the title, tf

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To go from ass to pussy is absolutely disgusting. Only a guy or a girl who has never experienced a UTI before would write that thinking it’s sexy. Yuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lmao people really talking about hygiene like this is porn 🤣 Shush people, it ain't real. If it ain't your thing, that's fine, there are thousands upon thousands of other stories on here that might appeal to you.. Go find those.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It made me put my big hard uncircumcised cock into my "butthole" stroker, and fucked my big dick while thinking about taking turns spanking her naked cunt with her dad's big fat pretty cock in my mouth, sucking like a little sissy-fag while stairing her inthe eyes, blowing her fathers big sexy naked penis while looking into her innocent eyes, awwwwwwww, I'd make her footjob my cock until I unloaded white FUCK all over her slimey nude sexy cute feet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

After all these parts, did daddy turn her into a whore?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I write Adult books and this is absolutely shite

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Dont like the sequels, but this one makes me come so fast.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Inane conversation, poor narration, overdone Story theme. Not much here to like. Kind of a waste of disk space.

AntsinthejungleAntsinthejungle7 months ago

Love ❤️ it. Keep writing ✍️ more chapters exactly 💯 like this. Don't change it for anyone. Good job 👏.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My clits throbbing thinking about a daddy fucking me

I’m so wet at the thought I’ll have to fuck myself with my toy and pretend it’s a nice daddy

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I shot 2 hot cum loads before the story ended. The first few blasts hit myself in the face, mmmm. HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I oculd feel that cock head and my pucker hole now, so hot

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Rapist.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

So many comments about hygiene no one is concerned with how a tiny finger pierced her hymen?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous