All Comments on 'Daddy Watches Lacey's Phonefucking'

by NonStopFunGuy

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
incredible

the whole fisting scene was incredible- wonderful lead into it

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow

Can't say I read the whole thing (got a little bored with sex after awhile) but I do admire the skill you have with writing. It's realistic while being unrealistic. The detail, and the fact that it really seemed like someone was telling the story. If there were a book about this girl, I would buy it. Sex or no. The way you write is truly amazing, and Lacey seems so real (Is she real?) and I just can't get enough of your writing style (Note I did stop reading just because I was bored with sex for the day. If I hadn't been bored, I would finish it. I'll finish it some day) and well, you just deserve some sort of award..If you don't already, you should take writing up as a profession.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
amazing fisting

I read this while waiting for my Master. Fisting is something he's promised to give me one day... and after reading this, I can't wait.

The sex did go on a bit too long, but you do write well.

Thanks for making me wet.

j xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
grrrrrrrrrr

just loved everything about phone sex and masturbation, expecially with someone looking on, not really necessarily my father but, say husband? ohhhhh yeahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

SmoochingSamanthaSmoochingSamanthaover 17 years ago
Holy fuck!

That was one of the hottest stories I have ever read. My pussy is an aching mess!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
outrageously hot!

so many details, her thought process, and I'm especially into Daddy/daughter, as is one of my girls... who's not My Girl, but a lover...

Great story!

SowmyaSowmyaover 16 years ago
Nonstop Fun, yes it is!

Oh! it is really non stop fun to read, you are amazing,i could not stop myself from...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hot damn

that was great. it made me miss phonesex. i think you are an absolute phenomenal writer. do keep it up.

TheyDontKnowWhatIDoTheyDontKnowWhatIDoalmost 16 years ago
Mmmmm...

Your stories are so long and so good that I've been reading them over and over to increase my stamina. Only thing is, I can't help from cumming! This was insanely hot, combining two of my favorite dirty scenarios: phone sex and daddies. Thank you, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
LOL

What a bitch. And what a lovely, filthy piece of smut.

sassysasha89sassysasha89almost 15 years ago
I Want More

I hope that you post more Lacey and Robert stories.

The little cunt, huh, had she ever fuck the married man in the same bed while his wife is asleep there? Have you ever written about Lacey fucking the married man with the wife in the next room? How about her fucking a husband on his aniversary or his honeymoon or his meeting with the future in-laws?

I just want more Robert and Lacey!

HunnieBunnieHunnieBunnieover 14 years ago
One of my favorites!

Thank you for this great story! It is one of the best! I need to change my panties!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 12 years ago
All the testing is BS can;t keep with what;s going on

TOO many people getting involved, Blew them surety out of the water

1-2 people great ADD or two more good for a swap party, add any more and it's an orgy.

Souled stick with father and daughter and may be another girl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Oh fuck, one of the best story here ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
AHH-MAY-ZING!!!

I'm Jell-O...what a great story!!! Fucking brilliant. I would love to be Lacey. Phone sex and fucking married men. It's what I do NOW...and had I known then what I know now, I'd have started much earlier!!! The build-up and dirty talk was wicked good. This is the first of your stories that I've read and I'm looking forward to reading more. Really enjoyed it. J

salvatore31salvatore31about 6 years ago
Feedback

Know that I am not hating on you. I did read your work through, but all the while straining to do so. I don't think that I am motivated to read another story of yours. Maybe, but only to know if I can find something to like. The sex scene here was too confusing. It was a mess. I don't mean messy like how wet you described Lacey to be. I was taught that less is more. You repeat yourself quite often. Every word should have purpose or not make the page. Honestly it became quite boring. I liked the premise, but not the execution. Yes, you have many readers, there is no argument there, but you are quite boastful about it too. My feedback, tone your bio down. Be well.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

What a dirty tale.

SlutsOnTheRoadSlutsOnTheRoadover 2 years ago

It made me masturbate from page one line one. It made me cum at least once on each page. Lacy is such a fucking slut whore, I want her to do me...

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

Eh. The whole thing was way to verbose . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNonStopFunGuy@NonStopFunGuy
3429 Followers
The photo is from a REAL fan... who was, shall we say, favorably impressed with my stories. Ahhh the rewards of being a Lit author!! *** AS OF JUNE 2023: OVER FOURTEEN MILLION clicks on my stories!!!*** ***Author loooooves feedback, esp from dripping wet female readers!!!!...