All Comments on 'Daddy's Home Ch. 01'

by AdmiralSquish

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

loved it please continue it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stopped reading at the foot-and-a-half long dick - fucking grow up...

18-inch dick? Give me a fucking break; if you're going to write porn, at least make it somewhat believable porn; tripod dicks and gigantic tits are the sign of a fevered, juvenile imagination, go and have some real sex before you have the temerity to write about it. If a woman actually managed to get a cock that size all the way into her, the head would be somewhere up near the back of her throat, after causing her life-threatening internal injuries; do some basic math, you dimwit, measure it off and tell me I'm wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stolen?

So, read this already sometime this year. Nice job stealing it and barely changing things around. Lame ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
As big around as a 2-litre bottle? Really?

Yeah, the ridiculous size of the cock kind of ruined it for me. As big around as a 2-litre bottle and 18 inches long? But then it's also 6" around, which is nowhere near a 2-litre bottle. Ridiculous. Sweaty-palmed nonsense.

motordaddymotordaddyover 9 years ago
Get REAL

The size thing that all the new writers want to use in your case was totally ridiculous. Get a life and some experience before you try again in a public setting. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh, no!

It was promising until his penis was larger than a 2-liter bottle of soda.

Suddenly her boobs tripled in size, too. I couldn't force myself to read the second page.

Remember, the reader has to be able to imagine that the story is real.

Try writing about an experience that you have had, with great description but no exaggeration. It would be a much better read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
2 liter coke bottle???

No. Just...no. No amount of suspension of disbelief would allow me finish reading this. If I could give this story less than 0 stars, I would.

AdmiralSquishAdmiralSquishover 9 years agoAuthor
Response

Hello, readers.

Well, firstly, I'd like to say, I'm sorry not all of you enjoyed my work. It's been rather popular on the other sites I've posted it to, but I suppose they tend more toward the unrealistic than this particular site. I am fully aware that this size of cock is simply not possible in the real world, and that, were it attempted, the experience would be more like giving birth in reverse than sex. The gentleman would likely pass out from the blood pressure required to engorge such a leviathan. And, for that matter, I'm also aware that tits of such scope and texture are similarly impossible.

It's not about realism. These are larger-than-life characters, with larger-than life endowments. Epic, idealized figures that embody the distilled essences of beauty, strength, and sexuality. If stories about such characters don't excite you, then, well, this story is simply not going to be enjoyable for you.

A few specific points:

The 6" measurement quoted was diameter, not circumference, which is more consistent with the earlier comparison of a 2-litre, though not an exact measurement.

I am exceptionally curious as to where one would read this story earlier. I've posted it on some other sites previously, but it was found here, then I feel as though I must investigate.

Oh, and thanks, anon! Don't worry, there is much more of this story to come.

TheGeminiWriterTheGeminiWriterover 9 years ago

I don't know why everyone's complaining. It was enjoyable.

TLMorganTLMorganover 9 years ago
Great story!

I for one enjoyed your story and looking forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sometimes a bad story is good for that reason . . . .

I love the two-liter bottle cock. WTF? That is so bad that it is great! I rank the Admiral with one of my other favorite bad writers (gk6h) as the best bad writers on Literotica in 2014. There should actually be a contest.

Damn, keep it coming, Admiral. This is awesome. +5 stars for the trainwreck from which I cannot turn away.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 9 years ago
Incest/Taboo...? Better suited to Sci-Fi & Fantasy...

I mean seriously, do people actually know HOW to read a ruler or what the words "diameter" and "circumference" mean...?

A foot and a half long and bigger than a 2-liter bottle...? Do you realize you've just described a penis larger than your average-sized horse (meaning not counting breeds like Clydesdale)...?

A 2-liter bottle has a circumference of 13.5 inches (34.29cm) and a diameter of 4.29 inches (10.9cm)... A full-grown horse might only be 10-11 inches in circumference with about a 3 to 3 1/2-inch diameter.

And anything human manages to put something like that down their throat...? And lives...? Yeah, definitely the wrong category.

Amazing how quickly a story I could believe can become a "fish story"...

nedthebundlernedthebundlerover 9 years ago
We're all still reading them...

Admiral,

Really a mixed bag of comments on this series.

Yes, the story idea is ridiculous. The characters are the stuff of a teenager's fantasy world. The stories read like the porno novels I used to sneak from my oldest Brother's room and read in the bathroom when I was 13.

That's exactly why it's being read. You've managed to take us back to an earlier time of cheesy porn novels and furious masturbation sessions.

Thanks! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awesome

Deep throating a 1 1/2ft two liter bottle. Unless she can unhinge her jaws like a friggen anaconda that's quite something. Great writting to throw that in and I mean as a compliment

shoguyshoguyover 9 years ago
From 1 writer to another

Hello. My name is Virginia. I write under the alias shoguy. I must congratulate you on your writing skills,telling well crafted stories. I also enjoy that your characters posses 'larger than life' attributes such as being very endowed and characters that are highly driven sexually. My characters have a similar quality. Powerful characters such as prominent business men and teens mature beyond their years who crave that power and wealth. The men in my stories (like yours) are all extremely endowed. I do not write to other writers that often, and it is when one of my fans tell me that they feel my stories are in their favorites along with... Well done! Stories like this are an inspiration for better writing. PS Ignore the haters. They have no ability to suspend belief. They live their own worlds ( which include them being snickered at when they took showers in High School because of the thimbles that were at the center of their crotches. Anything over five inches is a pure fantasy to them.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Promising until it became unbelievable.

I was into it until the guy's dick turned out to be the size of a pork loin. The sizes described here went beyond the realm of superlative into being just unbelievable, weird, and kind of horrific if you actually try to picture it. Practically belongs in the sci-fi category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I'm all for suspending belief and enjoying a good story, but this just dips off into the retarded. A foot and a half long and as big around ad a two liter bottle. Thats probably about as big around as her neck, so stretching reality (snicker) just wouldnt do it justice, lol. ...oh well, it started good.

AdmiralSquishAdmiralSquishabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Hello, again, readers!

Well, to start with, to everyone who's annoyed by the scope of the characters: I'm sorry you didn't like it, but it's not going to change in this, or any of my future writings. There's plenty of other material for you to enjoy on this site.

To everyone else: Thanks for all your kind words! I'm so glad to see my stories getting so much attention and appreciation! This is the first real erotic story I ever wrote, and I probably never would have been able to keep going were it not for all the people showing their support! I can only hope you enjoy my future works as much as this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Overcompensating for something?

Lost me with the over-exaggerated endowment of his package. That put this series into the unbelievable category. Why read erotica if you can't believe it could happen & get into the story line?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
@Shoguy, You are so full of utter bs.

My husband has a huge cock and it is well above the average 7 to 8 inches, so I am well aquainted with large. For you to suggest someone has a tiny dick if they can not suspend belief for a cock larger around than a 2 liter bottle makes you appear pathetic and makes me question if you've ever even seen one in person.

Watching porn on a large screen television can be hazardous to the readers because it is in no way sexy to imagine a vagina being stretched to hell. Why would anyone want to picture a dick which would not be able to get or maintain an erection due to the amount of blood that size dick would require. I also don't want a dick to mess up my pretty pussy by making it look like it has meat curtains, because that is all one would have after such an experience.

You must have the ugliest, most tone challenged pussy ever! Any guy who fucks you would be better off throwing a kelbasa into a wind tunnel because he'd feel the same amount of pleasure as one would feel from having sex with you. If you want a horse dick go fuck one but stop pretending like you have some enlightened imagination rather than a loose pussy.

To the writer, If you don't want to take suggestions about your stories maybe just writing them for you and your own pleasure is best. You can even put a disclaimer at the top of your stories warning people about unbelievable sizes and your not wanting feedback about it. It would prevent the feedback which is only about that, and no one would rate your story poorly with a warning. I gave you a good rating because you are great at storytelling. I did find the size disturbing, but not enough to ruin the story. My issue was mainly with the other writer trying to get some free publicity at your expense. Although what could one expect from someone of an age where anyone who gives criticism is labeled a hater?

Please keep writing.

SkylexSkylexalmost 9 years ago
Missing the point

Yeah, its totally not believable that somebody could be this physically well endowed even with a bull in the family tree, except, wait...ITS FANTASY. The thing about fantasy is that it is fantastical, not real or beholden to the nitty gritty laws of reality. Funny how some don't seem to get that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nope...

Story was good right up until you lost me with the completely inhuman, unbelievable dick. I am fully aware that fantasy is just that, but the author's best efforts are usually put towards helping the reader feel the fantasy is believable. Sorry, but when I saw the 2 liter bottle reference, I just laughed and stopped reading what had started out as a completely readable story... just nope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
like everyone else...

I was super into this at first. Great details, nice pacing, interesting characterization, somewhat realistic setting with a suspension of disbelief... Aaaaand inhuman body parts. Jesus, warn somebody would ya? It seemed super realistic at first and then BOOM EVERYTHING IS MACRO FETISH PRON

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakabout 7 years ago
YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!

"It was beyond her every expectation, it looked to be six inches across."

"a pair of monstrous balls, each meaty orb the size of an apple"

"As big around as a two-liter bottle, but even longer than one, the beast was a foot and a half long,"

And her boobs were "Each massive mound was the size of his head"

Who wrote this stuff and figured ANYBODY would believe it?? Now if this was in the Sci-Fi category, maybe someone would. I'm willing to bet that this was written by a horny, very young teenager!!! Too bad, cuz it started out pretty good. *smh*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ridiculous...

18"?! Come on...

spoiler22mspoiler22mover 6 years ago
I know this is fantasy but. ..

I know this is fantasy but please let's try to keep the penis size at least realistic! It's just easier to follow along with your fantasy if the reader can at least picture what your writing about.

LaphroaigLaphroaigover 5 years ago
Yup... Have to agree

The same dimensions as a 2 litre bottle..... Ahhh.... NO

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Confused

And only just started the first sentence. What is wrong with his name? Seems normal to me. If you want to mention something you need to be sure readers will know what you are writing. Obviously you have some local thing about the name

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It's Fantasy

First of all, Incest is fantasy in of itself because it's taboo. Even if many people dream of incestral relationships, no one is going to go there. So since that's a fantasy, why not have oversized organs and "secondary" sexual organs(breasts) for more fantastic details?

Secondly, women with extremely big boobs exist, even women who need custom made bras because they can't find their correct size no matter what shop they go too. I'm one of them. I even used to write about my experiences. I'm Syreatadiva and my last 2 stories were true stories/experiences. Since I can't get into my account, I'm commenting "anonymously." My last stories was when I was a 34M/MM at the time. This was almost 4 years ago. I'm a BBW who is now a 38OO in UK sizing now which would be the "equivalent" of an X cup in US sizing. Like I said, I wear custom made bras so size really doesn't matter but that's my "official size."

Sam's size(32H) whether it's in US sizing or UK sizing, which would be a K cup in US sizing and there's many brands who sell that size and higher up to a K cup/O cup or KK/P depending on the brand and what's available. Most women wear on the wrong sized bras and H cups, especially in US sizing, would be more common than we think if women knew that there's companies selling those sizes. When I say "common", I mean in the context of women who are busty. Most women probably need a smaller band size with a higher cup size(36D=34DD/E=32DDD/F=30G in breast volume, I'm using US sizing.)

If anything, my criticism is that I wish that AdmiralSquish did ascribe a bra size for Sam because most people aren't familiar with sizing, how it relates to breast volume and if Sam's breasts are as big as Rich's head, that's not the breast volume equivalent of a 32H especially in US sizing or even UK sizing. It's bigger than that. And since other than Aiko, who's bigger than a D cup if she's how you described her to be(petite and extremely busty, you didn't use bra sizes for the other girls, you shouldn't have done it for Sam and Aiko either. I'm not saying that your description of the body types or breasts aren't realistic. The descriptions are better without bra sizes especially if you don't have a full understanding of how they work. Even if Rich having a 18" dick is "fantastic", it's a better way of describing his dick, his size than using bra sizes especially because of people's ignorance.

Otherwise, I love this series. It's gets inside the emotions of why those who made the choices they made. And the sequel seems promising. Even my "criticism" is nitpicky because the overall story is really good for what it's meant to do. So keep writing and I look forward to another chapter in the sequel anytime you're ready.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ummm...., no

Yes, we know it’s just a story but with these dick dimensions this story should be in the sci-fi category! 18” long and as wide as a 2-liter bottle! You can’t even get into the story because that shit is so unbelievable. Sigh... The sad part is, it’s a really good story otherwise. I can’t read any further because the dick dimensions killed off all interest for me. 12-15” and as wide as a beer can, YES! This shit, no!

TrollTureTrollTureover 4 years ago
A man or an elephant?

First let's un-confuse @UltimateHomeBody.

Richard = Dick, you simply must have made this connection at some point, right? It's such a common nickname for Richard.

Johnson = also a nickname for a penis, not as common today, I think, as it once was, but everyone else would instantly recognize it if someone said "My Johnson ... blah, blah."

So, Dick Dick.

It would seem that knowledge of the human body is a disadvantage when you also like erotic stories... because I have to agree with Anon who posted before me, the story is effectively ruined by Dick's gargantuan dick. People defend it by saying that it is a fantasy, but for f*ck's sake! Why don't YOU hold up a two liter bottle beside your own head and throat and consider the relative sizes! First of all, Sam takes this into her MOUTH??? Let me ask this, how wide can YOU gape? Enough to get that entire bottle into your mouth, let alone swallowing the entire thing? No. No. No. She is a woman, not an anaconda.

Fucking her in the pussy is actually more realistic since a woman's vagina can let a baby pass through it, albeit at a great cost in pain. A (human) woman would not likely agree to let something of that size INTO her body though. And let us not go near ass-fucking. Please! Again, hold that bottle up to your lower belly and measure. After he wrecks her colon she will have to live with a little colostomy bag on her stomach for the rest of her life. I don't know if they will do anal, I will probably stop reading here. Pity, because I like this kind of story, well-hung (step)father/sexy, big-boobed (step)daughter-and-bring-in-her-BFF, but this is too outrageous.

If the author wants to give Dick a dick that is so far beyond human then Sam must be allowed a throat as thick as her thighs, otherwise Dick would kill her by crushing her windpipe and larynx. And why not a pussy as big as a cow's, to make intercourse enjoyable for her?

Sam's big tits are easier to accept, at least for those of us who have watched porn, such tits are pretty run-of-the-mill there, even if they are man made.

As an aside for the Anon who thinks such huge organs are OK as fantasies in stories like this, because neither that nor incest can ever happen in real life... Uhhh?

If it never happens, why do you think there are laws forbidding it? Never heard of parents abusing their children sexually?

And in some cases, maybe it happens as in erotic stories, consensually. I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Trollture

I'm the Anon that you last paragraph responded. I stand corrected about the incest statement however it was a secondary point to make a greater point: The writer said that his "niche" is about "gigantic" boobs and dicks. So complaining about Richard's size "unbelievable" misses his aim entirely. It's "ok" because it's his imagination at work. My "criticisms" were to help the writer be more educated by bra sizes, especially those who are the extreme end of big boobs, because I live that life. I said my size and it's the truth. Not everyone is attracted to that, if they're BBW such as myself, but H cups"exists" and higher cup sizes than that no matter our body types.

In fact, most women who are "busty" and wearing inaccurate sizes are st least a GG cup because they're wearing a bigger band than they're supposed to. So by saying that, my intention was to intrigue his appreciation for busty women with this "knowledge" and I acknowledged that was being nitpicky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good girl

Fuck, that was so hot! Makes you wish you were the dutiful daughter, helping herself to daddy's hard cock

wheels0132wheels0132over 2 years ago

Ok, 6” across? A 2 liter dick in dimensions? This promising story turned into a ridiculous cartoon, sorry. I’m aware of fantasy, but it needs at least a modicum of realism. Almost as bad as all those dicks that punch through cervix and hit the back of the womb.

James_DuncanJames_Duncan8 months ago

If you're going to write about gargantuan oversized cocks that are the width of a 2l bottle, then you need to come up with some reason, whether it be fantasy, science or magic as to the reason why any woman could possibly get even the head in her mouth, let alone take it into her throat, when the cock in question is literally as wide as her neck and far wider than her jaw. Bone doesn't stretch..

You lost me at that point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAdmiralSquish@AdmiralSquish
1834 Followers
Hey there, you can call me Squish, or Squi(she)! If you like my work, I'd love your support! Check out my discord if you wanna talk about my stuff and hear what's coming next! https://discord.gg/6DUHqr5 My Patreon is open as well! https://www.patreon.com/AdmiralSquish

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES