All Comments on 'Daddy's Home Ch. 04'

by AdmiralSquish

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

loved it again, can't wait to see what happens next, as long as dad and daughter do not get split apart from each other

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
too absurd for words

Fantasy is supposed to be rooted in reality, otherwise it's just coke-dreams; I couldn't find a way to suspend disbelief long enough to read this in any way other than open-mouthed astonishment that someone who can so obviously write, chooses instead to slap his dick on the keyboard and churn out this garbage. Just grow the fuck up. I kept waiting for Glinda the Good to turn up and fuck him with her magically-expanding snatch and size 96 asshole while his daughter rode off to school on her pet unicorn and fucked it in the parking lot before classes started, then got herself abducted by aliens, and fucked every living thing in the galaxy and came home to give birth to a mutant squid, which then fucked her with a cock the size of a howitzer. The scenario about how an infinite number of monkeys with typewriters, given infinite time, will eventually turn out the complete works of Shakespeare comes to mind; I wonder how long it would take them to churn out crap like this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Future chapters

Can't wait to see what you cum :) up with for future chapters. Seeing how slutty his daughter wants to be, maybe she will use a strap on and fuck his ass. Or maybe as big as his cock is, the girls will want to see him suck himself off. Both would be exciting developments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I can't get enough of this story!! Very anxious for chap. 5!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
repost?

i swear i've seen this story before

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Re: too absurd for words

That was funny, anon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More!

Waiting for Daddy's Home Ch. 05:

To the guy above that didn't like it... Each to their own! I loved it! I want to read about each teen getting the cock of a life time! Can't wait for the next, and many more chapters to come!

MORE!

AdmiralSquishAdmiralSquishabout 9 years agoAuthor
Hello, readers!

Thanks again for reading, commenting, favorite-ing, following, and rating, I love hearing from my audience!

To this displeased by the tale: Sorry you didn't like it, but I'm not planning on changing how I write. I'm sure there's plenty of other works for you to enjoy on the site. Oh, and I gotta admit, that was a pretty entertaining comment.

Thanks to all of the rest of you for all your kind words! I'm so glad you're enjoying my stories! Don't worry about Rich and Sam getting split up, she's always going to be his little girl, even with five or five hundred girls to choose from. I'm glad you're all looking forward to more chapters! I admit, I hadn't considered self-sucking or strap-ons, but I don't think either is particularly likely to show up in the story. I might add something into a future tale somewhere, but this one's already all planned out. There will be plenty of teens getting the cock of a lifetime, though. :)

I'm rather curious about the comment about seeing the story before. I've posted the tale in a few places, like my Hentai Foundry account, my writing blog, and my Patreon page, but this is my first time posting anything to Literotica. If this showed up here before, I'd be very concerned...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Kutos to you!!

This story is super hot! You really captivate the emotions I personally feel about giving head and its amazing can't wait to read more

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
What once showed promise...

...has descended into racial and ethnic stereotyping and cliché.

Coochielover71Coochielover713 months ago

Keeps getting better and better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAdmiralSquish@AdmiralSquish
1848 Followers
Hey there, you can call me Squish, or Squi(she)! If you like my work, I'd love your support! Check out my discord if you wanna talk about my stuff and hear what's coming next! https://discord.gg/6DUHqr5 My Patreon is open as well! https://www.patreon.com/AdmiralSquish

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES