All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Girl'

by hroy2

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ditchsurferditchsurferover 19 years ago
Very Good, could have been better

should have had daughter get pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
has potential

This story wasn't that bad it has the ground work of some really good fucking. Keep it up and don't listen to assholes. Have the daughter get addicted to her fathers cock make her beg for it. develop the characters a little more. but over all it was o.k.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
potential here

I thought the story has a lot of potential but forget the pregnant daughter angle. whatever you do don't let the brat have the upper hand. the dad needs to ignore her for a while. she is the one who went to have sex with him while knowing who he was right? she needs to come to the realization that her daddy doesn't need sheila because he has his baby girl to take care of him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent Start.

I agree with the comment below. Have the daughter want the father and I would like to see the mother worked in somehow. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
OK-But needs editing

You have some errors a little editing would take care of. OK, but could be more erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
fair play

She knew who he was, the little B, she should pay. He should confess all and certainly her part. She should not get car till 22 after college when SHE buys it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
predictable, but

you could see the ending coming from a mile away. however, go for more. first off, i agree, editing would help a lot. if you let the girl get the upper hand, have her really go for it, if not, daddy needs to do some serious punishing, spanking, make her his bitch.. the person who said make her pregnant missed the part about daddy pulling out. thing is, as daddy pussied out, i cant see him taking charge. id like to see how far you can go with the girl in charge, leave mom out unless you have the girl domme her also.. anyway, nice start, im interested in seeing the next chapter

DaddysBadLilGirlDaddysBadLilGirlover 19 years ago
Good story...

Don't do the pregnant daughter crap. Go with something better. Like maybe he refuses to buy the car, she tells the mom, the mom knew and doesn't car....maybe the mom has something on the side too...I dunno...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great

one of the best i've read here... rwally well written and just outstanding overall....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Missionary Love

I have to disagree, in part, with the main premise of your story. Making love in the missionary position, can be awfully fulfiling, when the two people love each other greatly. Even just laying close, with the cock balls deep in her warm wet pussy, can be thrilling as hell, and kissing and hugging, just makes this form of love making very gratifying. Yes, oral and anal, can also be great, again, when making love. Even though after sufficient stimulation, making love will eventually turn into fucking, with fast hard thrusts, and eventually sinking hard and deep, as the ejaculation starts. Anything that people in love do, can be a whole lot better, than fucking with someone who is doing it, just for the sexual thrill. But any face to face position, while making love, allows both parties to see the facial expressions of the sex partner, as various sensual pleasures course through the body. I agree though, that fucking is good, but I feel that making love is much better. Other than that Heather, are you getting all. that you need???

nimrod15_us@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
No

don't bother.

MistressLaura23MistressLaura23almost 10 years ago
please...

Write more to this story. This was so good. I'm anxious to read about what happens next.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 3 years ago
Oh Dear God......

Please continue with this and one! And my god you have a way with words.....After I read “The little girl he used to bounce on his knee was just bouncing on his dick” part was so hot I almost pre ejaculated after reading that little line! Added you to my favorites list and I’m a new fan.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

How do I play the story? Aren’t they read allowed?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous