Daddy's Little Tease Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My attention was drawn back to James, "Don't let Matthew's fine suit fool you. He's actually a homeless bum we fed out back for years. We finally felt sorry for him and gave him a job."

"Hah, James. You can try, but my name is still on the headplate, isn't it?" Matthew grinned.

"Well, I guess I can't corner you," James relented.

The light-hearted banter continued until James announced that the questions could begin. I felt so at ease, and the men made me feel quite comfortable with the job description. They wanted someone with some office experience, but I assured them that I learned fast. I reminded them that I was going to school for business and wanted to get a better feel of an office workplace.

Finally they asked me to step into the waiting room once more. Sabrina winked as I walked through the door, "Well, they didn't grill ya too hard did they?"

I laughed, "No, actually they seem to be pretty nice."

"...nice. Yes. They are."

I wondered about the far-away look and half-smile on Sabrina's full lips, but then James re-appeared, asking for my presence once again.

Once in the conference room, James turned to me, "Brei, we'd like to have you on board. You'll be given a course in the finer workings of this place, reporting hours, lunch schedule, and other policies for your review. You'll be working closely with Sabrina up front. She'll show you the ins and outs of administrative work. You'll be doing some account tracking, as well as filing, and running errands for us. It might not be the most glamorous job, but you'll learn all the inner workings of this office before long. Now tell me, how does that sound?"

"Oh, that sounds wonderful, Mr. Elwood. I'd love to work here. Thanks for the opportunity."

"Good. Settled then. And call me James. We go on a first name basis here."

I was whisked off to the grand tour then, and was allowed to peak inside office after office. The second floor was comprised of a huge library. It was dark, and smelled like...books. Rather dank. But I liked it, and vowed to come here often. Perhaps I could learn some law!

As we exited the library, I noticed a heavy steel door barred tightly in the far corner. It was locked with two deadbolts. "What's behind there?"

Matthew turned to me with his steely gaze burning into mine, "We don't use that door. Come, I'll show you out."

I wondered at his response, but suspected that his mannerism was always short and to the point. I followed him down the stairs and to the front desk. I gave Sabrina my personal information for their records, and she told me to be in at 8 o'clock the following morning.

I was on cloud nine. I almost skipped my way to my car. But there was something about that place. I couldn't put my finger on it, but something had made me very horny. It was mostly Sabrina, I thought, and I grinned when I remembered that I'd be working closely with her.

All these memories of the day's activities were slowly floating through my sleepy mind. I hadn't told Dad about my job yet. I wanted to make sure my first day went well. No use getting all worked up if the job didn't fit. So at supper it had just been small talk.

Dad had seemed to enjoy supper, and when I mentioned that he could go take a shower as I cleaned up the dishes, he was quite eager. I found myself wondering if he was going to jack off again. I finished the dishes and sat down in the den. I could still hear the shower running, and debated walking by the bathroom, just to see if I could hear anything. My cunt clenched in reaction to this thought and I shook my head furiously. 'Brei, respect your father.' I thought. Jesus. Why couldn't I quit thinking about my dad? Maybe it was the connection between me and my online father that got to me, but I knew it was something more than that.

Dad and I spent a nice evening together, though I had to tear my eyes off his crotch on more than one occasion. I was assuming he found me at least slightly attractive, but really couldn't tell since he gave no clues. I wondered how big his cock was though, and what it looked like when it was hard. I was almost relieved when he told me was heading to bed. I couldn't wait to get online and talk to my chat daddy.

I waited a little while for Dad to fall asleep, then softly made my way to my computer. The rest was history, and I had a very satisfied cunt to prove it. I smiled softly and curled up next to my body pillow, pretending it was Dad. How I wished it was really him. I sighed and fell asleep.

The next morning I awoke right on time. Dad had already left for work and I assumed that he had an early meeting. I took a quick shower and shaved my pussy fresh. The blade on my razor seemed a bit more dull than usual. I thought back and remembered that I had only used it once. I shrugged my shoulders, 'Oh well, it's probably just a bad blade,' I thought.

I applied my makeup, neutral shadow on my eyes, some eyeliner and mascara. A hint of lipstick completed my face. I dried my hair, then headed for my bedroom to get dressed. I smoothed lotion over my whole body, concentrating on my legs. I'd have to start working out again if I wanted to keep my shape, I thought.

I had a couple nice suits in my closet that I had picked up on sale during the previous year. They still had the tags, but I'd had the feeling that they would come in handy eventually. I selected a black pin-stripe suit. The skirt was mid-thigh length and the jacket was fitted and low-cut. Sort of like Sabrina's, I smiled. First I rolled black lace-top thigh-high stockings up my legs. Then I slipped on a black lacy thong. Next was a matching black lace bra. Once I buttoned the suit, I slipped my feet into my plain black heels. They were pretty sexy, but also professional since the spike heels were only two inches tall. I took one last look at myself and decided I'd do just fine.

I grabbed some breakfast and headed out the door.

I got to work just as Sabrina was opening the door. She looked me up and down and gave a wolf-whistle. "Nice! The guys aren't gonna take their eyes off you!"

I laughed. "Well, I hope this is appropriate. I saw what you were wearing yesterday and...well..."

She smiled, "Oh, you'll do just fine, darlin'. It's very appropriate!"

I wondered what she meant by this, but we were in the door now and she was showing me where to punch in. She took me to my desk beside hers and gave me the password to my computer. I could smell her perfume as she bent down beside me, and her hair almost brushed my cheek. I felt myself start to wetten.

Finally I was set for the day. Sabrina confided that the computers were supposed to be for work only, but that she always checked her personal email on hers, and sometimes even chatted when she had nothing better to do. Boy, was I glad to hear that. I hadn't thought about how I'd talk to my online daddy if I wasn't home during the day.

The morning flew by. All too soon, it seemed, it was lunch time. Sabrina asked me if I'd like to join her and we decided to walk down the street to the deli on the corner. We passed some construction workers on our way and received our share of whistles and cat-calls. Sabrina rolled her eyes at me, and when one of them asked if we'd like to join them in some fun, she hollered, "In your dreams, lover boy!"

We both laughed and I was pleased with the friendship that was developing. At the deli shop we each had a sandwich, some soup and an iced tea. The food was good, and we downed it quickly. We still had some of our lunch hour left, so we got to know each other a little better.

After the usual small talk about where we'd grown up and what schools we had attended, things got a little more interesting. Well, a lot more interesting. The topic turned to sex.

"I just LOVE sex," Sabrina commented while re-applying her lipstick. "And I don't have a boyfriend cuz I can't find anyone who can keep up with my imagination."

This definitely caught my attention. "Wow," was all I could say. I just met this gal, and she was so open.

She continued, "Yeah, see, I'm into the more kinky shit, and I think I scare most guys off!" she laughed.

This REALLY caught my attention. "You mean like domination, bondage, that type of stuff?" I asked.

"Yep," she said with a wink.

"Wow. I've been curious about that, and actually looked at a website yesterday and found some really cool shoes. I want to know more about that kind of lifestyle, but don't know how."

Sabrina smiled, "Well, Brei, I think we'll be great friends...and I'll help ya learn! What website was it that you checked out?"

I wasn't sure I wanted to tell her. But...she had said that she was into kink, so she might understand about my daddy fantasies someday. I replied, "Daddy's Dungeon of Horrors."

She looked up quickly and searched my face. I was puzzled at her questioning glance, and was relieved when she smiled, "Oh that's a good one actually. I've got that bookmarked at work! Shall we go have a peek?"

"Ohhh, you're on!"

We returned to the office only to be greeted by a ton of filing. I took care of that while Sabrina dealt with a client's complaint. The web would have to wait.

Towards the end of the day, we both sat exhausted. "Busy, huh..." Sabrina murmured.

I replied, "Yeah, but I LOVE it here...and I like you, too."

Sabrina turned to me, "Ditto on that one, Brei. We need to see more of each other." With that, she let her gaze drift to my chest before turning back to her desk. I didn't know what to make of her, but boy, did my hormones react.

I didn't have time to chat, but decided to check my personal email. When my inbox opened, my jaw dropped. There was a mail from my online daddy!

It said:

Hi baby. I didn't see you online today and hope that all is well. Daddy's cock is hard for you, and it has been since I've gotten to know you. You know what you do to me, baby girl? God, I want to fuck you so bad. I can't concentrate on anything else. Tell me, baby, did you touch yourself for me today? Did you think of Daddy's cock penetrating those tight baby pussy lips, that hot wet twat? Did you think of Daddy fucking you fast from behind, baby? Did you think of Daddy pinching your nipples, pinching them with clamps even? Did you think of Daddy tying your hands above your head and fucking you till you came all over my dick? I thought of all this, and am sitting here stroking my cock as I write this. I'm so hard, baby. So fucking hard. Your daddy needs his little girl.

I have something else to ask, also, and this may come as a bit of a shock. I want you to think about it, and then we can discuss it, so please don't let it scare you away. I know we've both got the same fantasies, and it's been hot for both of us. I don't know anything about you, and you don't know anything about me either. But...what would you think about meeting sometime? To see if we wanted to play out the fantasy any further? We could meet for dinner, in a public place, and see what happens? Let me know what you think.

Daddy

HOLY SHIT. I couldn't even breathe. Meet? I'd had friends who had met guys online before, and they had enjoyed it. But wasn't it dangerous? Oh my god. And that would actually be making my fantasy of being with my dad a lot more real. I wasn't sure if I was ready to go there. But, my online daddy said it was up for discussion, so I intended to give it some thought.

"Must be some hot shit..." Sabrina interrupted my thoughts.

"Ohh...umm...y-yeah. Say, I'm gonna go to the restroom quick."

"Ok," she winked.

I closed out my email and headed down the hall. My cunt was just a puddle between my legs from the combination of working all day with the sexy Sabrina, and the mail my online daddy had sent me.

I locked the stall behind me and sat down on the toilet seat. I lifted up my skirt and spread my legs. I quickly pushed my soaked thong aside, and thrust two fingers into my waiting cunt. I was so ready. This would be fast.

I fucked my pussy, felt my juices coating my fingers, could hear the slick sounds my cunt made as it gripped my knuckles. With my other hand I touched my clit, my fingers rubbing in hard fast circles.

My god, did I want to meet him? I didn't know, but the thought had turned me on. I imagined my online daddy meeting me at the office here, acting like a client. I'd take him down the hall on the pretense of showing him to the appropriate office. But then I'd open the door to an empty room and push him inside. After a quick glance down the hall, I'd lock the door after us.

I'd fall into his arms, feel his hands on me, pinching my nipples, stroking my hair. I'd feel his lips on mine, his tongue thrusting between my lips, fucking my mouth. I'd open my eyes, and, oh my god...I was kissing my father! "Oh Brei," he muttered, "I can't help myself."

"Oh Daddy," I ground myself even closer to him. I had to feel him against me, but couldn't get close enough. I could feel his cock, huge against my stomach. He pressed it into me, "See what you do to daddy, little Brei?"

I moaned and lifted one leg so I could feel his cock between my thighs. He took my face in his hands, "Oh baby, are you sure that's what you want?"

"Yes, Daddy. Please. I need you." My breath caught in my throat. His hands unbuttoned my suit jacket and found my nipples. He pinched...hard..and I whimpered. He bent his head and sucked one bud into his mouth. He nipped at it with his teeth, sucking hard. He moved to the other breast, kneading it, almost rough. The pain of his teeth and the roughness of his touch fed me, made me even wetter for him.

I ground myself against him, ground and ground, my hips moving faster. "Jesus, Brei, you're gonna make me..." he muttered.

I couldn't help myself. I couldn't stop...didn't want to. I was on the edge. I could feel the ridges of his cock, could feel the material of his pants grinding on my clit. I hooked one leg around his hips and pulled him to the wall. He got the hint and pushed me against the cold tile...hard.

Dad ground his hips into me, his pelvis thrusting. We weren't fucking, but we were so close to it. "God, baby...." he cried out. I thrust my hips fast...then faster still. Finally with one final grind I moaned, "Oh Daddy, I'm cumming. I'm...oh fuck, it's huge...oh jesus...shit...fuck....ohhhhhhhhhh...uggggggggggg.......uh-uh-uh.........." I couldn't stop.

I heard him say, "Oh baby, I can't stop it."

I opened my eyes and realized I was in the bathroom stall at the office. Whew, I'd gotten a little carried away there. I couldn't believe how the fantasy took me like that. I licked off my fingers, washed my hands and walked back to my desk.

Sabrina looked up, "I thought you fell in."

I just smiled and shook my head. I didn't know what to say, and thought that she probably knew why I had been gone so long anyway.

I opened my email once more and sent a reply to my online daddy. It was short and sweet: 'I like your idea of meeting but am a little unsure. Give me some time to think about it? I want you too Daddy, and want to play this out as far as I'm comfortable. In all reality, your email got me so worked up that I had to run to the restroom and get myself off thinking about you. Oh yeah, and I got a job for the summer. I'll try to chat as much as I can, but email might be better. I'll look for you tonight though. -your baby girl.

I finished just in time to lock up. I thanked Sabrina for showing me the ropes on my first day. We parted ways with a quick hug. I wondered if someday I'd get to kiss her goodbye as well, but decided it was too soon for that. "Bye darlin'," she said.

I waved goodbye and drove home. As I pulled into the driveway, I noticed Dad's car was already there. I wondered if he'd have supper ready. I was famished.

I walked in the door. "Hey Dad, I'm home," I called. He told me he was in the kitchen, and from the good smells, it seemed like dinner was on the way.

He turned when I approached, and his jaw dropped. His eyes dropped down my legs to my feet and back up again. "Brei, my god, w-when did you...geez, when did you grow up on me?"

I laughed. "You're so funny, Dad. But let me tell you something. I got a job!!!" I nearly danced with joy as I told him about my internship.

"Good for you, honey, I'm proud of you." He kissed me on the forehead and turned away. I was puzzled. I thought he'd hug me or something, but he didn't even make any move to do that. I shrugged. He might have had another bad day. I sat down at the table and began to eat.

To be continued... Readers: Please remember to send feedback, below.