Daddy's Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the girls made out, I watched Vanessa's round soft butt hover above the bed, her knees spread, her pink vagina beckoning for attention. Meanwhile, her fingers were pumping the blonde, and Foxanna's hips undulated in rapid circles taking the two fingers into her pussy. I heard a toilet flush (the pipes are right behind my head, in the closet here), and a few seconds later the nude male entered the room. Upon seeing Vanessa leaning forward to kiss and fingerfuck Foxanna, the male smiled to himself, admired my daughter's position, and came to the bed and leaned forward himself.

I saw the stud's fat adult tongue shoot out, he began licking my daughter's clean tight little butthole. Vanessa purred, and the guy started shoving tongue up her anus. Daddy was incredibly turned on. He licked her tight butthole, then after fucking it a few moments, licked down to her pussy and clitty. His cock got hard again, even after all of this sex, and he climbed onto the bed to fuck my daughter again from the rear.

Vanessa moaned and took his dick into her pussy from behind while she kept finger-fucking the blonde. Foxanna was kissing back and clutching Vanessa's head, holding it while Foxanna rammed tongue up Vanessa's mouth. The stud held Vanessa's hips, so her body was basically in a vice at both ends, and his penis pushed in and out of Vanessa's 18 year old cunt.

I guess I was wrong, about my dick I mean, it wasn't broken, I had another cum myself there in the closet. Needed the towel again, of course.

Foxanna was having those little mini-cums girls can have, when they are so aroused and oversexed that they have one orgasm after another, their bodies on fire. She was gushing juices all around Vanessa's fingers, both of them sucking tongues, and the stud kept plowing his erect penis into Vanessa's pussy from the rear. Suddenly, a car door slammed shut outside; I knew it to be the neighbors. But the stud, worried that Vanessa's daddy could show up any time, pulled out and skipped to her window. He looked around, trying to find the source of the sound, but grunted when he saw the driveway to our house still empty.

As he made his way back to the bed, Foxanna pulled my daughter's fingers out of her pussy. "I've gotta cum, bad," she moaned, spreading her legs as the stud hovered over her. "Fuck me hard baby."

He did that, driving his cock into her cunt while Vanessa kept kissing the girl. The blonde's long body tensed and, being pounded by the stud, she had her last, quivering orgasm of the afternoon.

Then, it was my daughter's turn. She moved onto her back next to Foxanna, and the stud took his place over Vanessa. Her legs wrapped around his waist, her feet interlocking above his ass, as she wrapped her arms around his neck. They began to kiss, and he placed his penis against her cunthole, pushing it forward. I could only see his fat ass and her legs around it as he fucked her on the bed, making out, the blonde watching, until I don't know, 15 minutes later or so, he had his third orgasm, pumping another load of semen into Vanessa's pussy.

The next half hour was torturous, as they got dressed (slowly) and talked about this and that. Foxanna, it seems, was from about two hours away, a high school senior too. The stud had a wife and kids and didn't care if he was late getting home. I was sort of shocked when my daughter giggled at him at one point, and asked sweetly, "Can you get away from them this weekend? Wanna fuck?" He said sure, he'll see, and she took it as confirmation of a date. (She's only 18, she doesn't know "we'll see" means, "I doubt I can.")

But I'll skip most of this part of the story, it's boring. Eventually the two guests got into their clothing -- although, I should tell you all, watching Vanessa pull up Foxanna's thong but kissing the girl's clitty just before covering it up was precious. Vanessa and Foxanna talked about hooking up "next time" at some guy's house, so I realized it wasn't their first time today either. Vanessa didn't get dressed exactly, she only put on her long silk robe, a gift from me, which she tied loosely around her waist.

The threesome went downstairs for a while, and at some point the other two had to leave. I never heard it; I was frozen in the closet. That sucked, because I coudn't get out until I knew the coast was safe. Plus, nude -- I'd kicked off the shorts eons ago -- I would have to get dressed before sneaking out of the house go get my car. Damn! No noise. If she went into the bathroom, maybe, I'd hear it behind me, I usually did. When she opens the toilet seat, I can hear the clank. But no such noise, nothing. I was stuck here. I could risk leaving, looking around; but if she ran into me, I'd be dead meat. I found myself thinking, I suppose I could --

Closet door opened quickly.

Do you understand? THE CLOSET DOOR OPENED.

I looked up, nude, squatting on two big plastic storage bins between my daughter's less-used clothing on hangers, and found myself staring at my daughter. Standing there in her robe, nothing else, one hand still on the closet door, she blinked at me with this empty, far-off look. Not anger, not surprise, not fear, not anything. Empty.

Now, talk about mixed motions. THIS was the moment of mixed emotions.

Her eyes were on my penis, which wasn't the largest thing at the moment. Then to my face, her eyes searched mine. If I saw anything in her brown orbs, it was pity or something like that. I was pathetic in her eyes, I think, or it seemed.

She didn't say anything, her lips were close to but not quite frowning. We were eye to eye, nude father and robe-clad, just-fucked girl with two loads of cum up her pussy.

I gulped, yes, that was my first response. Now, being the man (sort of), I of course had to do something. So what did I say? Well, the first fucking thing that came to my mind. "How . . . how . . . how did you know I was here?"

Vanessa shrugged. "I saw your cellphone in the kitchen earlier. I looked around and your wallet and car keys were in your room. You weren't anywhere else, so I figured you were here." She didn't sound angry now, her statement was very matter-of-fact. She still kept holding the closet door, though, like she might shut it or something. Her eyes went to my nude smallish dick again (well, can you blame it?), then to the shorts at my feet on the floor, and the towel with my sperm at my side. I am sure the closet smelled like fuck to her too. Her eyes came back to my face. "So, were you like, here the, you know, entire thing? You were, what, watching it all?"

If there was a plausible way to deny it, I was thinking for what it would be. My conclusion? I just shrugged and said softly, "Yeah, I was."

She processed the information with flinching, standing there still and steady. Then she thought about it more, seeming to grow angry. "So, you watched me have sex, right, Dad?"

Again I nodded, I mean, what could I do?

"And, what, you weren't angry? I mean -- what, you liked it? You liked seeing me fuck?"

Yet again, I nodded.

The anger in her voice was mixed with bewilderment. "Hmm," she thought aloud, looking off as she continued to digest the information. She looked at my penis again, shriveling in fear. (What does every alpha dog do in a fight?) Then, out of nowhere, she looked at me and asked again, "Let me understand, you wanted to see me fuck? You knew we were coming and you waited?"

Well, that question had a million levels to it and, of course, there was no short answer. But instead of provoking a fight, thinking I needed to get clothing on, I answered her with a somewhat dry mouth in the half-true way. "I waited, but I had no idea you would have -- um, others here."

"Ah." That information too caused her to look around, confused. "Oh -- so you thought it would be just me, alone? What, you've been here before, watched me on my bed, on the computer? Phone too?"

She got it, alright. I shrugged, defeated. "Yeah."

"I see." More processing, more looking around, more standing there stoic. Then, out of nowhere, she shrugged and asked something I wasn't expecting. "And -- ok, Mom won't be home until like, late, right, 10 o'clock?"

Puzzled, I nodded. "I guess?"

My brunette daughter looked at my face -- blankly -- then at my dick, then at my face. She did a half-smile, like the look of a girl who had won a fight with her man. (My bitch wife gets that look.) "Well, then," she said slowly, dramatically. So here was the boom she was about to lower, right?

Vanessa untied her robe. I watched her pull it from her shoulders, she was nude in front of me. Then she backed up to her bed, slowly, making sure I was watching her, she crawled onto her bed on her back, still watching me. She spread her legs wide to the side, butterfly-style, ankles below her ass, exposing her wet sloppy vagina to her father.

Looking at me with a wry grin, she purred, "Then we have a few hours, Dad, come over and give it to me." She pushed her pelvis up into the air a bit, her drooling damp pussy offered to her father. Then, in words I recognized that maybe she knew I wrote, or maybe not didn't matter, she smiled, "If you don't get over here and fuck me right now, Dad, I think I'm going to just have to kill myself."

Her stunned but suddenly-erect father slowly crawled onto the bed, not believing a thing, thinking it was a bad nightmare and a dream fantasy all together, even as my penis started to slide into her sloppy-wet pussy. It was tight but so warm and wet, filled with all that cum from the hot stud earlier. "Oh fuck that's good Daddy," she purred, reaching her arms around my neck to lean me down for a kiss, "I'm so fucking wet, fuck me, fuck me every day Daddy, I need it so bad all the time, can I be your slut?"


"Your mom hates fucking me," I reported, wondering to myself why I said that, either as a disclaimer of my abilities or an explanation of why I was horny for my down daughter.

"Mmm, fuck her," Vanessa purred against my lips, licking my lips, "I'm so horny all the time, we must be alike, you can fuck me every day when I get home from school."

I laughed, suddenly alive and happy like never in my life, but playfully I got her to promise something. Yes, I'd fuck her every day after school, I'd try to telecommute basically every day now, and we could fuck like rabbits. But, only on one condition. What's that? she cried as we were already fucking hard, and you could tell in her voice she'd say yes to anything. So I went for it, and got what I wanted. We've been fucking daily since, and she kept her part of the promise by bringing Foxanna over several times for raunchy Daddy-daughter threesomes. Not to mention the weekend-long fuckfests with the hot 20-something receptionist at my firm.

The day I told my bitch wife I was leaving her, and got an apartment down the hall from Vanessa's new apartment? No mixed emotions. I'm so over those.