Daddy's Precious Property Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubOnWheels
SubOnWheels
171 Followers

~~~~~~~

The designated night arrived and Jen waited nervously for her friend. Soon, she heard a car pull into their driveway and rushed to the window to see who it was. "Daddy, Jane's here," she said with a bit of tremble in her voice, "I'm so nervous! But excited too."

"Go let her in, angel, and introduce us.", he responded.

"Yes Daddy," Jen said has she took a deep breath and opened the door. She was incredibly turned-on. Her lust had steadily built all day but now, with Jane actually here, Jen was almost shaking.Breathe Jen. You know this is worth it. Just breathe,Jen thought to herself. "Hi Jane. Please come in." She stepped back to let Jane enter, and closed the door behind her. In a low, shy voice she said, "Daddy, this is Jane. Jane, this is my... Dominant Daddy." Once she said those words, she got into her "position" and waited for her next instructions. Her panties were already soaked.This is going to be one long... long night.

"Hello Jane," her father said and held out his hand.

"Hi... what should I call you? Sir?" Jane asked as she hesitantly took his hand.

"That really depends if you want me to be Dominant over you as well, Jane. Is that what you'd like?"

"Umm... I don't really know. Maybe a little? ...Sir," she answered.

"Alright, maybe just a little," He said with a smile and a chuckle. "Please, have a seat on the sofa."

Jane sat down as she was asked and nervously looked from "Sir" to her friend. She felt incredibly turned-on and fidgety.

"Jane, Jen told me that you said to her that you have sexual feelings for her. Is that true?" Daddy asked.

Jane blushed, looked at the floor, glanced over at Jen shyly and replied, "Y-yes Sir. I've had a crush on Jen for a long time."

"So you'd like to have sex with her? Have you had sex with a girl before?"

"Yesss. I want to make love to Jen, I've dreamed about it for years but have been afraid to tell her, because she might think I was weird. I didn't want to scare her off. I've never had sex with any women though, and only a couple of guys."

Daddy smiled, "Then here's my gift to you Jane... Jen?"

"Yes, Daddy?" Jen answered promptly.

"Strip."

"Yes Daddy," she said, still standing at attention. Grasping the bottom of her shirt, she pulled it over her head then, reaching behind her, undid her bra letting it fall to the floor revealing her breasts.

Jane watched what was happening, wide eyed and breathless. "Oh God," she murmured. Her hand sought her own breast and squeezed it and her hand slipped between her legs to caress her sex through her jeans.

Jen took a moment to caress her own breasts, her nipples were so hard they almost hurt. Then her hands went to her pants. She popped the top button open and then slowly pulled the zipper down. She loved the hungry look on her friends face as she watched in rapt attention,eyes glued to what her hands were revealing. She pushed her pants and underwear down her legs and then stepped out of them. Then, placing her hands behind her back, she stood at attention once more.

"Do you like what you see, Jane?" Daddy asked.

"Oh my God," Jane groaned as she rubbed herself, "Yes! You're so beautiful, Jen."

"Is the fact that you're standing there naked in front of your friend turning you on, Jen?"

"Mmmm, yes Daddy, very much. I'm so wet right now.", Jen answered.

"Show your friend how wet you are and give her a taste."

"Yes Daddy," Jen answered. She opened her legs a bit and spread her lips wide to display her sex to Jane. Then she dipped two fingers inside her pussy to get them wet before withdrawing them and holding them out to Jane.

"Go ahead Jane, taste them," Daddy said.

Jane sat frozen for a moment then slowly leaned forward to suck Jen's wet fingers between her lips. Her eyes closed and she moaned at her first taste of a pussy other than her own.

"I'm giving Jen to you to use as you want tonight, Jane. She'll do whatever you tell her to do."

"Do you hear that, Jen? You're to obey Jane tonight as you would me. Understood?"

"Yes Daddy. I'll do anything Jane wants me to do, like a good little girl."

"Youarea good girl, Jen. You make your Daddy proud."

"Thank you, Daddy," she answered "I love pleasing you."

"Is that really true? She'll do whatever I want?" Jane asked breathlessly.

"Yes, Jane. Jen's very obedient and willing to please," he answered, "Tell her Jen."

"Yes Daddy." she responded, then turned her attention to Jane, "I am a good submissive slut. I do what I am told and being controlled turns me on. I am yours to control, Jane. How may I please you?" Saying those words turned her on powerfully. She'd not been controlled by anyone but her Daddy before and the thought of him giving her to someone else to be used made her feel totally owned, like she was his property -- and shelovedit.

Jane was blushing deep red, her hand still unconsciously working between her legs. "Umm..." she paused for a moment unsure what to do, then trying to put herself in the mindset of being in control, she said with a bit more authority, "Come over here and kiss me."

Jen walked over to Jane slowly. She wanted to make sure Jane had enough time to get a good, long look. Once she was inches away from her face, Jen said, "Yes, mistress." Jen leaned in slowly and touched her lips to Jane's for the first time. Jen had kissed maybe two or three boys, and of course her Daddy, in the past year or so, but this was different. It reminded her of the first time she kissed her father for real. It was the feeling of doing something taboo that made her feel like the dirty little submissive slut she craved. As she kissed her friend, Jen parted her lips, allowing entrance for Jane when she was ready. It didn't take long until she felt Jane's tongue poking through. Accepting it willingly, she opened her mouth more, and let out a soft moan into Jane's mouth. Jen was beyond turned on at this point. Here she was in her living room, naked, kissing her best friend, in front of her Dominant Daddy. Jen had to use all the control she had to not touch herself and to wait for Jane to tell her what to do. Their tongues danced around each other, taking it slow. She told herself that they had all night to explore each other. There was no hurry.

Jane couldn't believe that this was really happening. She had long fantasized about making love to her friend, but never in her wildest imagination had she ever dreamed she'd be hers to command; hers to use however she wanted to. She reached up to cup Jen's dangling tits and gave them a squeeze. Her friend responded by moaning into her mouth and pressing her chest back against her hands. Jen's hard nipples felt like they were trying to poke holes in her palms and Jane latched onto them with her fingers to give them a pull and twist.

Jen moaned more loudly as she felt her nipples being played with. She was extremely turned on knowing another woman was touching her. She really wanted to grab Jane's tits in return and feel them in her hands. She wanted to lick and suck her hard nipples. She wanted to feel Jane's naked body against hers. But for now she had to wait to be instructed. Which of course turned her on even more.

"Mistress," Jen purred, "That feels so nice."

"Mmmm," Jane answered. "I sorta like when your call me Mistress. It's hot." Then, trying out her "Mistress" voice she ordered, "Stand up."

"Yes Mistress," Jen promptly answered and straightened up, automatically assuming her "attention" position as she'd been taught.

Jane leaned forward and took one of Jen's hard nipples between her lips, while she grabbed the other breast with her hand and squeezed it. She flicked the hard bud and made circles around it with her tongue and felt her friend shiver in response. Meanwhile, her free hand travelled down the smooth skin of the submissive girl's flank to her hip before slipping around the back to massage her ass.

"Oh God! Mistress that feels so good. You can bite if you like Mistress. Daddy says I'm a pain slut. I like pain Mistress. Don't hold back. Slap my ass too if you like," Jen said as she moaned as her friend had her way with her body.

"Fuck Jen," Jane moaned, "I've dreamed about this but now that it's real, I'm having such a hard time deciding what to do. There's so many hot things I can think of." With that, she smacked her friend's ass and bit her nipple. The sound of the slap made shivers run down her spine and Jen's impassioned moans only added to her excitement. She finally decided what she wanted though. Standing up she told her submissive... (Ha!she thought,My submissive!) "Take off my top and bra, then suck on my tits," as she said that, she glanced over at Jen's Dad who smiled and nodded in encouragement.

"Yes Mistress," Jen said. Finally she was going to see Jane's smooth naked body and the thought made her mouth water. She took hold of the bottom Jane's shirt and slowly lifted it over her shoulders. Then, leaning forward, she ran her hands over Jane's waist and up her back. She found the hooks of her friend's bra, undid them and let it the bra fall off her shoulders, revealing Jane's tits in all their glory. They were smaller than Jen's, probably something between an A and a B cup, with light pink, half-dollar sized areola. Her nipples were stiff, little, half-inch long pegs sticking up from their centers. Jen licked her lips as she leaned down to take one in her mouth and moaned as she felt it run over her tongue. Her hand came up to massage the other tit as she bit gently on the hard bud. When she heard Jane's moan, she knew she was doing it right. She switched over to the other tit to gave it the same attention. Taking the nipple in her teeth she bit it too,while twisting the other hard. She looked up at Jane and said, "Does Mistress like?"

"Mmmm," Jane purred, "You don't know how long I've waited for this. I don't think my nipples have ever been this hard before. They almost hurt. Bite them the way you like yours bit and show me how it feels."

"Yes mistress," Jen said as she took the hard nipple back in her mouth and pulled it harder between her teeth. Jen loved a bit pain when her nipples were being played with and she hoped Jane would too. With the other hand, she continued her tit massage. Biting down harder, she looked up into Jane's eyes to gauge her reaction.

"FUCK!" Jane yelped. "That hurts but it feels so amazing too. It's like it shoots right to my pussy when you do that."

"Exactly Mistress," Jen said. Then, giving Jane a shy look, she asked, "May I...." Jen's voice got lower. She didn't like telling people what to do but she really wanted to taste Jane's pussy. She could smell Jane's sex and it was intoxicating, "May I lick y-your pussy Mistress? ...please."

"OK..." she began but then remembered that she was in charge. "Take off my pants and underwear..." she paused for a moment then added, "slut." Calling her friend that made her clit twitch.

Jen got down on her knees, and said "Yes Mistress," in her best submissive voice. Taking Jane's jean button in her fingers and keeping eye contact, she undid the fastenings and lowered the jeans down Jane's smooth legs. Jen had to work hard to stop herself from leaning forward and running her tongue up Jane's thighs. Once the jeans were around her ankles, Jane stepped out of them. Jen was now eye level with her friend's panty-clad pussy. The scent was intoxicating. She reached out with her hands to lower them but then remembered how much her Daddy liked it when she'd undress him with her mouth and teeth. Leaning forward, she took Jane's black lacy panties in her teeth right over her clit and wiggled them down. She could feel Jane's eyes burning into her and could tell his was turning on her even more.

Jane couldn't remember ever being as turned on as she was at that moment. Once her bottoms were off, she sat back on the couch, spread her legs, grabbed Jen's head roughly and pulled it between her legs "Suck it whore," she growled, starting to relish the feeling of control she had over her friend.

"Yes Mistress," Jen said, her voice muffled by Jane's pussy pressed against her face. She felt Jane place one of her legs on her shoulder to open herself wider.Oh my God,Jen thought,I am really going to do this. I am going to eat a pussy.... my best friend's pussy...My Mistress's pussy.Jen took a breath, ran her tongue down Jane's open slit, and moaned as she tasted another woman's pussy for the first time. It tasted like...sex; pure unadulterated sex -- different than her Daddy's cock but no less arousing. With her fingers, she spread the lips open and flicked her tongue on Jane's clit and her friend's whole body twitched in response. It was so hard and swollen! She took it in her lips and sucked on it as though it was a little cock and, as she did this, her fingers found their way into Jane's vagina. She knew Jane had lost her virginity years ago, but was surprised at how tight it gripped her fingers. She slid two fingers inside and moved them clockwise, then counter-clockwise. Jen could tell Jane was close to losing control. Then she found it. She felt Jane's g-spot. Her Daddy taught her how to feel for it on herself. She rubbed it slowly and gently and, by the sound of Jane's moans, Jen suspected that no one else had done this to her before..

"Oh my God, Jen. What are you doing down there!? I've never felt anything like that before. It's amazing!" Jane panted out. "Are you sure you've never done this before? You're so much better than any of the guys that have done it to me."

Jen's Dad spoke, "I've taught my little girl quite a bit about her cunt. She's now showing you how well she's learned her lessons."

Jen smiled with joy. She was proud she could do this to her friend. "Yes Mistress. Daddy has taught me well. I am just doing what I like done to me", Jen said as she let out a little giggle. "Mistress, you taste amazing. It is very sweet." She went back to work. She wanted her Mistress to cum on her face.

"Oh fuck," Jane said breathing hard, "Don't stop. Don't you dare stop. I'm gonna cum." she pulled Jen's face hard against her pussy and ground it against her lips. "Eat me you slut!"

"Bes Bestress," Jen moaned as she kept her tongue buried into Jane's pussy. Her tongue was deep inside Jane's tight opening and was going in and out like a cock. Every time she pushed her tongue in, her nose rubbed against her hard clit. Jen knew that she loved having her nipples pulled when she came. She usually wouldn't do anything without permission but Jane did say to treat her how she liked it herself. So as Jen's tongue continued to have its way with Jane pussy, her free hand found its way to her friend's hard nipples. She pulled and twisted them as she felt Jane approach the edge of orgasm..

"Mmmm, oh," Jane panted, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming... lick it up whore!" She shook as waves of orgasm passed through her and her words degenerated into babbling moans. Her hand held Jen's head tightly pressed to her pussy the whole time, making it hard for her to breathe. Finally, though, the climax wound down, she released her friend's head, and she relaxed back on the couch, eyes closed and breathing deeply like she'd just run a 100 meter dash.

Jen willingly licked up all of Jane's cum that she could get. Her tongue was a blur across Jane's pussy and she continued to lick it until she knew Jane was completely done. When her friend's orgasm finally subsided, she sat back on her heels and licked her lips, her entire face wet with Jane's juices, "Thank you Mistress."

"That..." Jane said languidly, "was fucking amazing. Come up here and kiss me again, Jen."

Jen stood up, smiled and moved to straddle Jane's lap. Wrapping her arms around the other girl's neck, she leaned in and with lips barely touching, whispered, "Yes Mistress," then kissed Jane passionately. Unconsciously, Jen's hips began to rock back and forth, rubbing both their pussies together. Their tits mashed together as their kiss got deeper and Jen's hands ran through Jane's silky, short blonde hair. She moaned into her mouth as she felt Jane's hand caress her back and find its way to her ass where she massaged a bit before giving it a hard smack. Jen yelped in shock but then moaned in pleasure as she felt a warm hand print forming on her backside.

"Mmmm," Jane said as she finally broke their kiss, "I taste pretty good. I think it's time for me to get a taste of you though. Get up here on the couch and spread your legs for your Mistress."

"Yes Mistress," Jen said obediently as she rolled off of Jane and got comfortable on the couch. She could feel her pussy get even wetter as she anticipated Jane's mouth on it. She knew she was going to cum in no time once Jane touched her. She looked over to her Dad, who was stroking his hard cock slowly as he watched the girls please each other, and gave him her infamous "Pretty please Daddy" look.

Jane knelt down between Jen's legs and trailed her fingers lightly over her friend's pussy. "You're so wet," she breathed, "Is this turning you on as much as it is me?"

"Yes Mistress," Jen moaned as she looked down at her friend between her legs, "I am afraid I am going to cum before I have permission." Jen looked over to her Dad again, "Daddy.... Please Daddy... Please?"

"You have my permission to cum when you're ready, princess," he answered, "but make it a good one."

"Jane," he continued, "show my little girl how much you appreciate her service to you."

"Yes Sir. I will do my best," she answered and lowered her face to Jen's pussy.

"Thank you Daddy... Thank you Daddy..." Jen moaned over and over as she felt Jane have her way with her pussy.

Jane started gently, just letting her tongue glide over her friend's wet lips, savoring the taste. It didn't take long for her to get more aggressive though, as Jen's moans awoke something animalistic in her. She sucked her hard clit between her lips and lashed it with her tongue while her fingers sought Jen's wet opening. She slipped two fingers inside and asked "Can you show me how to find your spot too? I want you to feel as good as you made me feel."

"Yes Mistress," Jen said as she looked down at Jane. "Mine is closer to the opening in the upper half. Wiggle your fingers around, can you feel a spot that is thicker and the skin is rougher? It kind of feels like an accordion....oh God! YES! There. Right there!"

Jane smiled at her friend's reaction and rubbed the area harder. The reaction was immediate, as Jen's hips came off the couch. Sucking her hard clit between her lips once more, she worked her tongue furiously as her fingers rubbed inside the wet, grasping hole on her friend's g-spot. "Cum for me, slut!" she ordered her.

"Yes Mistress! God! Yes Mistress! Oh Fuck!" Jen moaned over and over again as she released her juices all over Jane. She opened her mouth and closed her eyes as she threw her head back, shaking at the intensity of her climax. Somewhere in the midst of her orgasm, she felt her Dad's hard cock ram deep into her throat and it only served to intensify her release. She moaned around it, causing her throat to vibrate around her Dad's swollen head. The whole time, Jane never stopped licking her pussy, even after the orgasm subsided..

Jen's father grabbed her by the hair and used her mouth roughly. Watching her and her friend had got his cock super hard and now he needed release. "You don't mind if we share, do you Jane?" he asked.

"Mmm. no Sir," she answered, momentarily looking up from Jen's pussy, "She belongs to you after all. Plus watching her suck your cock is hot as fuck."

"You're welcome to help her if you'd like," he said with a smile.

"Oh, I'd love to," she said a bit shyly, "Can I make her cum again first though?"

"Of course you may," he said with a smile,"Enjoy her pussy. I certainly do." Turning his attention to his daughter he said, "This time you must ask Jane's permission to cum."

SubOnWheels
SubOnWheels
171 Followers