Daddy's Precious Property Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubOnWheels
SubOnWheels
169 Followers

"Then you may cum, fucktoy. Do it NOW!" he ordered Jen, fucking her hard.

Jen closed her eyes and let herself go. She arched her back and felt her cum slip out of her. After the long the build up, it felt like it went on forever. She moaned but it was incomprehensible, "uh... Fuck...ohh fuck... Uh...Gawwd!" As she was cumming, her Daddy continued to fuck her harder. Her pulsing vagina tightened around him stimulating her g spot. She came for over a minute. When she was finally able to breathe she couldn't open her eyes, but then she felt something trail over her stomach. She peeked to see Jane will a huge grin across her face and the flogger in her hand slowly dragging the leather tails across her body. She heard her named being called, "Jeeenn... Wake up....Playtime's not over." Jane's voice lingered in her head. Jen smiled to herself. She knew asking to cum would come with a price. A flogging wasn't really a punishment though, she would happily do that for her dad anytime he wanted and the thought of Jane doing it to her was getting her aroused all over again.

"Help me untie her Jane," Jen's dad said. He and the naked blond each took one side of the restrained Jen and soon had her freed.

"To the whipping post, slut," he commanded her.

"Yes Daddy," she obediently responded and walked to an upright wooden post that was in the corner of the bedroom. It had an iron ring at the top and she stretched her arms up so she could be secured there by the rope still around her wrists. Her dad took those ropes and tied them tightly to the ring.

Speaking to Jane, he said, "Now let me show you the proper way to use a flogger. You swing it so that the tips hit the target area, giving your wrist a little flick at the end." He gave his daughter's ass a good swipe to demonstrate the technique, making her ass jiggle delightfully. "You need to be careful that you don't let the tips wrap around the side of her ass because that can get extremely painful." He demonstrated that too, just so she could see and Jen gave a yelp of pain. "Now would you like to try?"

"Yes Sir," she answered and took the implement from his hand.

"Swing it a bit in the air just to get a feel for it first," he instructed her and she complied, the whip making a whooshing sound and she swung it.

"Now try it on her ass."

"Yes Sir," Jane said and, concentrating on doing as he'd instructed her, she swung the flogger against her friend's already slightly pink ass. Her first blow was a bit tentative, but she tried a few more and they got harder as she gained confidence.

With each hit, Jen pulled at the restraints. This made her feel like a true submissive to both her Daddy and her Mistress. As much as she enjoyed being flogged, she had to hold back the tears. When she heard Jane's moan of excitement, Jen smiled to herself. As much as it hurt, the sound of Jane's arousal helped Jen to process the pain into pleasure. Soon she felt her pussy moisten again. Her wetness slid down her thighs and she knew Jane would notice this.

"You may also flog her upper back and her thighs," he instructed her, "Never do the middle of someone's back though, kidneys are delicate. Go ahead and try."

Jane decided to try Jen's thighs first and gave the flogger some swings down lower. It took a bit more concentration here not to wrap the ends around and she missed a few times making her friend yelp in pain, but soon she got the hang of it.

Though she knew that Jane didn't mean to cause the flogger to wrap around her thighs, Jen couldn't help but yelp in pain but it was always followed by a moan of pleasure. Soon she was moaning, "Yes... Fuck.... Yes...." Jen was enjoying this more than she knew the average person would. She felt her ass and thighs turn pink and warm under each hit. Her nipples were hard points and she could feel her clit swelling and peeking out of her pussy lips. "Mistress... please touch me... please."

"Sir?" Jane asked, turning to Jen's dad.

"Yes Jane?" he answered.

"Can I lick this slut's pussy some more?"

"Yes you may. You go lay on the bed and I'll get her untied." Jane did as she was told and he reached up to untie his daughter's wrists from the ring. As did, he leaned in and whispered into her ear, "Having fun, little girl?"

"Yes Daddy. A lot. Thank you Daddy for letting us play with Jane," Jen said with smile across her face. Before she walked over to the bed to join Jane, she asked, "Daddy? Are you having fun? Do you like letting Ja...Mistress use me like you use me?"

"I do, little girl... very much. I'd love to have your friend be a regular play partner if you'd like and she's agreeable."

Jen let out a giggle, "Yes Daddy. I love being used by both of you. I love being your property that you let other people use." Jen looked up at her Daddy and kissed him softly. She wrapped her free hands around his neck and looked at him, "Thank you Daddy." She leaned in and kissed him again but she opened her mouth to let him explore her mouth with his tongue. She felt his hand grope her pink ass. His squeezing of her abused cheeks made her gasp into his mouth but then moan as he continued. He finally let her go and she climbed up on the bed, rested her back against the headboard, and spread her legs wide for her friend.

Jane crawled up between Jen's thighs and pressed her lips against her wet pussy. She found she really loved the taste, or at least the taste of her friend. She let her tongue sink into the wet folds and worked it around, hearing Jen moan in response. All the while, Jane's butt was up in the air and wiggling. She felt a hand on her ass and moaned. Jen's dad had gotten onto the bed behind her and was feeling her up.

"Sir?" she moaned.

"Yes Jane?"

"I'd love it if you would fuck me with that big, hard cock of yours. Would you? Please?"

"I would love to Jane, but this is something thatImust get permission for..." he said, "Jen, is it OK if I fuck your friend?"

"Yes. Daddy, fuck her like you fuck me," Jen said, enjoying Jane's tongue all over her wet cunt. "But please save the cum for me Daddy. I need to be fucked by you one more time." Jen let out a moan as Jane bit on her clit. "Oh god. Please be careful... it's so sensitive Missssstressssss."

He positioned himself behind Jane's upraised ass and rubbed the head of his cock up and down her wet slit. Jane humped back against him in response, desperate to get him inside of her. He took his time though. He wanted to savor his first fuck with her. Grasping her hips, he pushed inside of her. She was tight, so very tight. He knew she wasn't a virgin but she must not have had very many cocks inside of her. He continued pushing until he bottomed out in her cunt, feeling his head press against her cervix and then pulled almost all the way out before filling her again. He started fucking her, slowly at first but soon building to a steady rhythm. Seeing her pale ass shake as he pounded her, he pulled back his arm and gave her a good spank. She jerked and moaned into his daughter's pussy in response.

"Oh FUCK!" she moaned, "That feels amazing. How could I have not done this before? Oh God, Sir, please spank my ass some more."

"Now you see why I rush home after classes," Jen giggled.

"Fuck yeah,"Jane answered, "I'd do the same thing!"

"Oh shit!" Jane continued, "You're gonna make me cum, Sir! May I cum, please?Please!"

"Cum for me, slut," he ordered her, delivering another slap to her ass, "Show me that you're just as much of a cum-slut as Jen is."

"F-f-fuuuuck!" Jane groaned as he whole body started to tremble. Shattering waves of orgasm washed through her, stronger than any she'd ever had in her young life. Jen's dad kept fucking her through it.

Seeing Jane fall apart under her Daddy and feeling Jane's harsh breathing against her cunt, Jen wanted to cum again. She looked up at her Daddy and made her infamous pouting face as pleaded with him, "Can you fuck me again Daddy? Pleaseeeee." She then began to reason with him, "I want please you Daddy by having you cum in me. " Jen hoped that idea would convince him.

Jane's orgasm had finally run it's course and she collapsed down on the bed and rolled to the edge to give the other two room, a satisfied smile on her face.

"No cumming yet little girl," Jen's Dad said, "Let me lay down and you can ride my cock until I fill you up with Daddy juiceThenyou can cum.

"Yay!" she giggled as she bounced up off the bed, full of energy once more. He laid down on his back and she moved to straddle his hips. Grasping his hard cock, she guided into her hole, still wet from Jane's recent tongue-lashing. She sat down on it slowly, moaning as it filled her up. Every time with her Daddy was like the first time and it made her shiver to feel him deep inside of her. She rocked her hips on him, rubbing her clit against his pelvis, each move bringing little electric jolts of pleasure and it stimulated her sensitive nub of flesh.

Her dad reached up and gently fondled her breasts, his palms rubbing against her sensitive nipples. "Fuck me, Jen. Fuck your Daddy with that wet cunt of yours, little girl," he said lovingly.

"Mmmm," she said softly, "Yes, Daddy... You feel so good inside me." She began to move, riding his cock, feeling it plunge in and out of her. Leaning down, she brought her lips to his, kissing him passionately, their tongues dueling..

Breaking their kiss for a moment, Jen's dad looked to the side to find Jane watching the action avidly. Her eyes glued to his cock sliding in and out of his daughter. He had a wicked idea, something he knew that his daughter had fantasized about, and now he had the chance to make it come true for her.

"Jane," he said, "put the strap-on back on again."

"Yes Sir," she answered, giving him a questioning look, but moved to comply, slipping it over her legs and hips and tightening the straps.

"Look in the drawer in the nightstand," he continued, "There's a tube of lube in there. Get that rubber dick nice and slippery, I want you to fuck Jen's ass. She's always wanted to try double penetration, and now's her chance."

"Really Sir?", she asked incredulously, "Holy fuck!" She moved to do as he commanded, finding the lube and smearing a generous helping of it on her red rubber dick.

"Daddy! You are the best! You take such good care of me!" Jen moaned out as she bounced faster up and down, making her tits jiggle. She felt Jane's presence behind her. Jane pulled on Jen's long black hair, pulling her upright against her chest. She kissed Jen hard and they moaned into each other's mouths as Jen continued to fuck her dad. Then, Jen broke the kiss and locked eyes with Jane, "Put it in my whore ass and fuck me Mistress please!"

Jane straddled Sir's legs and pushed Jen down against his chest. Looking down she could see her friend's asshole winking at her and she fucked up and down. She slapped Jen's ass and ordered her, "Hold still and spread your cheeks so I can get my cock in your ass, whore!" Jen paused her humping for a moment, reached back, grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them wide. Taking her dildo in hand, Jane pressed it against the puckered hole of her girlfriend's ass, watching it slowly relax and let the lubed head slide inside.

Jen felt the hard rubber slide in her as she tried to relax her ass. She laid her head on her Daddy's chest and bit her lips to muffle the moans but once Jane was fully inside of her, she let it out. She could feel both cocks sliding against each other with a thin layer of skin separating them. Releasing her ass cheeks, rested herself on her elbows one on each side of her Daddy. She began to rock back and forth as she felt Jane take over control of the rhythm. She sat up slightly and let her long hair tent over her Daddy's face. She sexily bit her lip once more and moaned as she was fucked in both of her holes. Her Daddy grabbed and twisted her nipples, "Fuck... God ...Fuck...Yes...Fuck!" Jen moaned at each thrust. She had her eyes closed but knew her Daddy was smiling up at her. She opened them and licked her lips. She knew he couldn't resist her when she did that. She felt his hand on the nape of her hand and he pulled her to him. She opened her mouth and starting kissing his lips and moaning around his tongue.

"I can feel Jane's cock rubbing against mine inside you, little girl," Jen's dad whispered to her, "Is she fucking you good?"

"God yes Daddy," Jen moaned, "I'm sooo full! I truly feel like a dirty whore being used.Yourdirty whore."

Jane couldn't believe that what she was doing. She was fucking her best friend's ass! All she'd really expected was to be able to sit and watch and here she was as an equal participant. She loved this and hoped this was only the beginning. She gave Jen's ass a hard slap and fucked her faster.

Jen moaned, "Harder Mistress. Please." Jen felt the build up coming again. She began to rock back and forth faster, trying to get all of her stimulated. "I am going to cum Daddy. Can I cum?? Pleaseeeeee!"

"You may cum when I do, slut," he growled, "I'm close... wait for Daddy." He felt the pressure building in his balls and then the cum rocketed out of his cock. It was so intense it felt like it came all the way from his toes. He groaned out, "Cum for me now, Jen. Cum for your Daddy."

"Yesssss Daddy! Thank you Daddy!!" She cried out as she let herself go. She felt her Daddy's warm seed shoot deep inside of her and gripped his cock with her tight walls and tried to milk all she could from him. She felt her own juices slide down out of her and onto his cock. She continued to rock with him because she loved cumming as his cock moved inside of her.

Jen's hands were resting on his chest, digging into his pecs. Being filled in both holes made this the most intense orgasm she'd ever had. She felt Jane thrust faster in her, prolonging it. Jen collapsed on her Daddy's chest as her body continue to spasm. Trying to kiss him, she found she was unable to control her lips sufficiently and simply moaned into his mouth.

Finally Jen's orgasm passed and she rolled off of her Dad and sprawled on the bed almost lifelessly. Jen's dad looked at Jane, still wearing her slick rubber dick and said, "Be a good girl and clean up my cock and Jen's messy pussy."

"Yes Sir," she answered, looking around the room, "Um... do you have a towel?"

"You don't need a towel, slut", he told her sternly, "Use your mouth."

Jane's eyes widened and she gulped, then as her lust took over she licked her lips, "Yes Sir." She slid back along his legs, undid the clips holding the strap-on in place and sat it on the bed. Leaning down, she gently grasped his softening cock and licked it lovingly, enjoying the taste of his and Jen's mingled juices. Once the cock was cleaned, she lavished her attention on his balls until they were clean too. Then, she giggled and placed a little kiss on the head.

Turning her attention to the still limp form of her friend, she opened Jen's legs and crawled between them. She then grabbed her under the knees and lifted her legs making the submissive girl's pussy gape open. Without missing a beat, she pressed her face into the V of her crotch, her tongue working over the pussy lips that were coated with the creamy result of Jen's and her dad's orgasms.

Jen stirred as she felt Jane's tongue run along her slit. She sighed in contentment. She couldn't move at all. She smiled to herself and thought,fuck I want to do this again.She lifted her head when she felt Jane get out from between her legs and roll to the other side of her Daddy. Jen rolled to her side too, rested her head on his chest and ran her fingers in circles around his chest. Jane's hands join hers. When Jen finally had enough strength she got on one elbow and leaned in to kiss Jane right in front of her Daddy. Their tongues swirled around each other. After a minute or so, Jen felt a third tongue poking its way through. She giggled in Jane's mouth and said " I think someone else wants attention too." Together Jen and Jane leaned down and kissed her Daddy; a sloppy, wet three-way kiss.

Finally they pulled up the covers and all snuggled together, each girl hugging her own side of Jen's dad, him with an arm around each. "Mmmm," he sighed, "this is nice."

"Yes it is Daddy," Jen said as she made little circles with her index finger in his chest hair.

"Part of me thinks this is really fucked up," Jane said from her side, "but that's actually a turn on. I guess that means I'm just as fucked up. I don't care though, this was the hottest thing I've ever done and I want to do it again! Can we? Please?" She looked at each of them pleadingly.

"Can she Daddy?" Jen asked eagerly.

"Yes she can with the condition that she tells no one about any of this," he answered.

"Yes Sir," Jane answered promptly. "This is only between the three of us."

"I see you're still calling me Sir. Would you like to continue to be submissive to me, Jane?"

"Yes Sir," she said blushing slightly, "I'd like that very much, Sir."

"Daddy?" Jen asked.

"Yes, sweetheart?" he answered.

"Can Jane keep being my Mistress too? I really enjoyed being used by her and taking her orders."

"If you'd both like to do that, I'll allow it as long as you both understand that my authority supersedes hers. You do what I say, first and foremost," he answered.

"Yes Sir," Jane answered, "Of course Sir, and know that I'll take good care of Jen."

"You'd better, slut," he answered sternly, "or you'll answer to me."

Jane looked in his steely eyes and gulped, seeing the seriousness there, "Yes Sir," she answered again.

"Thank you Daddy," Jen answered softly, "you make your little girl so happy, and thank you Mistress, for allowing me to serve you."

"May I stay the night with you and Jen, Sir?" Jane asked quietly.

"Yes you may. We'd both like that very much," he answered and pulled both tighter to him.

SubOnWheels
SubOnWheels
169 Followers