Daddy's Precious Property Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubOnWheels
SubOnWheels
169 Followers

Jen was lost in her own world. "Bes Baddy...." She said as his cock plunged deeper in her mouth. She would take all of his cock in, until her nose was buried in his pubic hair and then slide it out. Every time she slid the cock out, her tongue ran against the underside. She knew how that drove him crazy. She did her best to focus on his cock but Jane's tongue was swirling all over her pussy and she knew she was going to cum again soon. She slid the cock completely out of her mouth and it made a noticeable "pop" sound. She knew she didn't dare stop playing with his cock so her hands took over. She spit on her palms and grabbed his cock to give him a handjob. Looking down at Jane she said plaintively, "Mistress... Mistress I am going to cum... Mistress you are going to make me cum.. Can I.... Please Mistress... oh fuck.... please..." Jen moaned as her head thrashed side to side as her grip around the cock tightened, "Oh God... please."

"Do it slut," Jane growled, "Cum on my face." with that she reached up with her free hand and pulled on Jen's right nipple hard.

"God, yes! Thank you Mistress! Thank you!" Jen let herself go against Jane's face again. "Fuck Mistress.... Fuck...." Jen's breathing got heavier. Her insides tightened as she felt her juices squirt out of her. She bit her lips to muffle her moans but that did nothing. She couldn't help herself. "FUCK FUCK," was all Jen was able to get out. This was probably one of the most intense orgams she'd ever had. Her head thrashed side to side as she lost control of her body. She felt she was going to pass out from the pleasure. After what felt like hours, Jen's pussy stopped convulsing around Jane's fingers and mouth. Once Jen regained control of her faculties, and was able to focus, her hands continued to stroke her Dad's cock slowly, "Mistress, may I get on my knees next to you so together we can suck on Daddy's big cock?"

"Yes, get down here, slut,"Jane said, "I want a closer look at your cock-sucking skills."

"Yes Mistress," Jen said eagerly as she got on her knees next to Jane. Her dad got comfortable on the sofa which left his amazingly hard cock in perfect view. Jen leaned in and dragged her tongue from its base to its tip then twirled her tongue around the head. When she sucked her Dad's cock she was in the zone. Soon she felt Jane's tongue join her own.

"This cock looked so tasty I couldn't resist joining you," Jane said as she tongued the balls. "Let me have some."

"Yes Mistress," Jen replied as she reluctantly pulled her mouth from her Daddy's hardness.

Jane swirled her tongue around her Sir's cock head and then slowly sucked it in deeper. Unlike Jen, she was only able to get half his length in her mouth before she couldn't take any more. She wasn't as skilled as her friend, but she was enthusiastic nonetheless. She sucked and licked happily, loving the feel of hard cock in her mouth.

Jen's dad looked down and watched the two share his cock. It was every man's fantasy; two young, hot women concentrating on giving him pleasure at the same time. He'd had one threesome before he'd been married, but had never had the chance to repeat it. Maybe he'd be able to make this a regular occurrence with his daughter and her friend. He certainly hoped so. The sight of the two of them making love was mindblowingly erotic for him and he couldn't wait to see and participate in it more.

"Here," Jane said, pointing the cock at her friend, "You do it now, Jen. How are you able to get his cock all the way down your throat like that? I tried but I couldn't. Can you show me how?"

"Yes Mistress," Jen said as she gripped the hard cock. She saw some pre-cum ooze out and she couldn't let it go to waste. She licked it up and moaned to the delicious taste. "You have to relax. Take a nice, deep breath and inch your way down. Listen to his breathing. If it gets difficult, let his moans motivate you to take more of him, Mistress. If you need to breathe, pull out a little, breathe through your nose, and go back down. Just remember how much pleasure you are giving him." Jen wrapped her full, red lips around the swollen head and gradually lowering herself until her nose as buried into his pubic hair once more. She let out a soft moan, knowing her Daddy liked the feeling her moans made around his cock. She bobbed her head up and down at a steady pace. She heard Jane's moans in the background and let the cock slide out completely out. She looked over to Jane, and said, " He is going to cum soon. I can feel it. Let's both lick up and down this cock together, Mistress." Jen let out a giggle, "Just pretend it is a popsicle....a big, hard, thick popsicle."

Jane watched mesmerized as Jen made her Daddy's cock disappear. It was so hot and she really wanted to learn how to do it. "Let me try again," she told her friend. Jen pulled the cock from her mouth and presented it to her and Jane slid her lips slowly down the shaft concentrating on the feel of it going deeper and deeper. Listening to her Sir's breathing, she could tell that he was getting excited by her attempt.

"Mmmm," he said, "That feels nice Jane. Jen will turn you into a master cocksucker in no time."

Jane smiled around the cock in her mouth and forced herself to take as much as possible. She gained another inch before her gag reflex made her pull back. Taking a deep breath, she tried again and managed to get a bit more. Working slowly and taking her time, she was finally able to get almost three quarters of his cock down her throat.

"That's really good, Mistress," Jen said, "I'm sure you can get more, it just takes practice. I know it took me some time before I could do it all the way."

"Let me watch some more," Jane said, letting Jen take her place.

"Yes, Mistress," Jen said eagerly. She wrapped her lips around her Dad's hard cock again. She could tell by the swollen head he was close. She began to lower herself to take more of him. Once she had all of him in her warm, wet mouth, she slid him out and let her tongue trial against the underside. She did this repeatedly until she felt her Dad thrusting his hip. That was her cue He was about to cum. She slid her mouth off his cock and said "Mistress, please come lick this cock with me so he can cum on our faces like the whores we are for him."

"Oh yeah," Jane moaned, "I want your cum Sir. Paint our faces with it."

"Fuck!" Jen's Dad said as he took his cock in his hand and stroked it fast and hard. "Faces together, tongues out, sluts!"

Pressing their cheeks together, the girls both stuck out their tongues as instructed. Each took turns tickling the underside of Jen's Dad's cock head with it came in reach of their tongue tips. In no time, her Dad's cock exploded like Mount Vesuvius. He pressed his cock to Jen's tongue and shot a rope of cum into open mouth, then switched and did the same to Jane. Pulling back he then shot the rest of his spend on both of their upturned faces. The two girls turned to each other and licked it off, finally ending in a tongue probing kiss and swapping the cum back and forth between them.

Jen's Dad fell back against the cushions of the couch, taking a moment to recover. The two women joined him and snuggled up against him, Jane on his left and Jen on his right.

"Oh myfreakingGod..." Jane enthused, "that was totally awesome. I've never dreamed of doing something like this. I think I'm getting hooked. Can I join you and Jen again sometime Sir?"

"I'd like that Jane," he answered, "but we're not done yet. "

"Jen?" he continued turning his attention to his daughter.

"Yes Daddy?" Jen responded as she sat up immediately.

"Go upstairs and wait in my bedroom," he said, "Jane, come with me." He then stood up from the couch.

"Yes Daddy," Jen said as she made her way upstairs. She had a grin on her face. She knew her Dad had a plan, and his plans usually involved orgasms for her.

"Yes Sir," Jane responded as she stood up to follow him. He led her into his study and opened the chest that contained his and Jen's sex toys. "Take these," he said to her as he handed her some bundles of rope, a flogger, a bag of clothespins and one other thing. Jane's eyes widened as she saw what it was.

"Um... is that what I think it is, Sir?" she said incredulously.

"Yes slut. It's a strap-on dildo. I bought this especially for you this morning. I assumed you'd like to fuck my little girl too... Would that be a correct assumption?"

"Oh God yes!" she said, "I've only seen them in porn videos. Can I really fuck her with it?"

"I told you she was all yours to use and I meant it." he answered.

"Damn!" she enthused, "can I try it on now?"

"Go ahead. I'll help you with the straps."

Jane slipped the straps over her legs and slid the harness in place and Jen's Dad helped her adjust and tighten it.

"Wow," she said shaking her hips and making the rubber phallus swing back and forth. "Now I know what it feels like to have a cock." she said with a giggle.

"Well, you're probably not getting the full effect, but it's probably a reasonable approximation," he answered with a laugh. "Let's go upstairs and surprise Jen."

With that, he headed upstairs with the excited Jane in tow, rubbing her new cock.

Upstairs, Jen waited impatiently on her Daddy's bed. She felt her pussy get wetter at the thought of what her Dad has planned. She wasn't sure what position she should sit in. Finally, she decided to stand at the foot of the bed in her attention position. She was a submissive so she knew that position would please her Daddy. She stood with her head down, eyes to the floor, her hands behind her back, legs shoulder width apart, and chest out. She stood there for a couple minutes before she heard their approaching footsteps. Her pussy got even wetter... she knew she was going to get fucked hard and she couldn't wait!

Hearing the door open, she looked up and saw Jane standing there stroking a bright red dildo that was strapped to her crotch. Jen's eyes widened at the sight of her naked friend with a cock. Unconsciously, she licked her lips.Holy shit that's hot!she thought to herself. She knew it was fake, but she still wanted to suck on it; and shedefinitelywanted to be fucked by it.

"Hey slut," Jane asked her, "how do you like my cock? I am soo gonna fuck the shit out of you just like your Daddy does. Like he said, you're mine to use and I plan to fuck you like a two-bit whore."

Jen's Dad laughed, "You're really getting into the whole Dominant thing, Jane. I like it. Just as long as you don't pull that shit on me."

"Oh I'd never do that, Sir!" she answered, "but I'm really enjoying playing the Dom to Jen. It gets me really wet. and..." she continued shyly, "I'm really enjoying you telling me what to do too, Sir."

"It gets Jen wet too, doesn't it slut? Does having your girlfriend use you like a whore turn you on?" he said to his submissive daughter.

"Oh yes Daddy!" she answered, "It gets meverywet. I'm dripping right now. I love being your... and Jane's, submissive little whore."

"Then let's get to it. Jane, put the flogger and clothespins on the chair and give me two bundles of rope, You hold onto the other two. I want you to try to copy what I do to Jen."

"Yes Sir," she answered promptly, doing as instructed and taking a position beside the bed to observe what he did.

"On the bed Jen, spread eagle. It's time to be tied."

"Yes Daddy, I love when you tie me up." she answered excitedly. She hopped up on the bed, laid on her back, and extended her arms and legs toward each corner. Her breathing was faster than normal from the excitement. She truly did love being bound and helpless.

"Now try to do as I do Jane.", her Dad said as he secured Jen's left wrist to a bedpost with one of the bundles of rope. "Careful you don't pull it too tight, it should be tight enough to hold her there but not enough to constrict her circulation."

"Yes Sir," she answered promptly, paying close attention. "I'll do my best."

"Good girl," he responded.

Jane looked at him shyly and smiled, it felt good to have her Dominant praise her. She was beginning to see why Jen liked it so much. "Thank you Sir."

Once Jen's wrists were secured, her father pushed a pillow under her hips. "To make it easier for you to fuck her," he said to Jane, and she blushed in response. They then proceeded to tie her ankles to the bottom bedposts just as they had her wrists.

Jen's Daddy came around to Jane's side of the bed and checked her work. "Very good," he said to her. "You learn quickly. We'll make a proper Dominatrix out of you in no time."

"Thank you Sir," she replied, blushing once more.

"How does it make you feel to be tied up, helpless, and ready to be fucked, little girl?" he asked his daughter.

"Iloveto feel helpless Daddy. I feel like I am your submissive whore that you can do absolutely anything to.Anything. I love that feeling Daddy. I am yours, Daddy. And for you too, Mistress. I am your fucktoy.... Use me please," Jen said as she felt the ropes being tied around her limbs. She tried to pull against the resistants but couldn't move. She smiled to herself and thought,Fuck yea. All theirs.The bondage sessions she had with her Dad were one of her very favorite things. He not only controlled her, heownedher, and she loved that feeling more than anything in this world.

"Are your ready to get fucked, little girl?" Jen's Dad asked her.

"Yes Daddy. I am sooo ready. Use me like the whore I am," Jen said eagerly and wiggled her hips as best she could.

"Well, I'm going to let Jane have the first turn," he said. Turning to her he told her, "The whore's all warmed up for you, slut. Get to fucking."

"Thank you Sir", she said promptly.

She climbed on the bed between Jen's bound legs, spit on her hand and rubbed it on her rubber cock, getting it nice and wet. From the looks of Jen's pussy though, she didn't need much in the way of extra lube. Cream was dripping from her open hole down across her asshole and wetting the pillow underneath. Scooting forward she brought the head of her cock to the opening and paused, savoring her first fuck as a "man". "This is so fucking hot," she said as she pushed forward, sinking the red toy into her friend.

"Oh God yes! This is so hot. Fuck me Mistress! Please fuck me," Jen pleaded. "Ineedyou to fuck me."

"Oh, I am, whore," she said, "I'm gonna fuck you raw!" she said evilly. With that she slammed the full length of the toy into Jen making her grunt in surprise, then moan in response. Withdrawing again, she shoved it back in just as hard, doing as she promised to do. Soon she was pistoning in and out of her at a rapid pace, breathing hard, drops of sweat dripping from her forehead onto her friend's tits.

"Yes! Oh god Yes!! Fuck Mistress! I am going to cum! I am going to cum on your hard cock! Mistress can I cum? Please Mistress! Please," Jen begged over and over again. She pulled on the restraints. She wanted to thrust her hips more but couldn't. Being at Jane's mercy turned her on so much. She needed to cum but she knew the rules: She had to have permission. She held back as much as she could but wasn't sure how long she could hold out. She moaned even louder and cried out, "PLEASE!"

"Cum for me whore!" Jane commanded her harshly, "Cum on your Mistress's hard fucking cock. Right... NOW!" as she said that, she slammed it in her friend as hard as she could and pulled on her nipples savagely.

When Jen heard the word "Now" she instantly came. Panting heavily, she arched her body, threw back her head, and let herself go. "Ohhhhhh Fuck!" Jen moaned over and over. She felt the waves of orgasm ripple through her body. She had been fucked by toys before but, this one was attached to her best friend, and it made her orgasm so much more intense. She felt her limbs become like jello. She wanted to just drift off to a peaceful sleep but she knew this was only the beginning of their fucking session by the hungry grin on her Dad's face.

"My turn now, Jane," he said, "why don't you slide off that cock and sit on her face while I fuck her?"

"Oh hell yeah!" she answered, "Ireallyneed to cum right now." She undid the clasps on the harness and pulled it off, revealing her sopping wet sex. She climbed up Jen's tied body and, grabbing her by the hair, pulled her face into her crotch. "Eat your Mistress's pussy, slut. Make me cum."

Jen's Dad positioned himself in the space Jane had just vacated and rubbed the head of his cock between his daughter's wet, swollen lips. Her cunt was open and drooling cream, already well fucked, but ready for more. He was more than happy to oblige.

Jen furiously began to lap at her Mistress's wet cunt. Her tongue sucked on the swollen clit as her chin rubbed against her tight hole. She then felt her Dad enter her fully. She arched her back, moaned loudly, and her tongue slipped into Jane's wet opening. Jen then began to fuck her friend with her tongue at the same rhythm her Dad was fucking her.

Jen's Dad wrapped an arm around Jane's tits and pulled her back against his chest. She turned her head toward him and he kissed her savagely, all the while pounding his little girl hard. Jane pulled free for just a moment, turned around, planted her cunt back on Jen's face and locked her arms around him, kissing him hard and sucking on his tongue.

"Fuck" she moaned into his mouth. "I'm gonna cum again." Pausing for just a second, she asked Jen's Dad, "Can I cum Sir? Please? I need it!" The thought of getting his permission nearly put her over the edge and she fought for control.

"Yes, slut," he said, extremely aroused by this turn of events, "Cum on my whore daughter's face."

"Thank you Sir!" she nearly screamed out as she released her control. Her whole body trembled as the waves of her orgasm washed over her. It seemed to go on and on, and left her lightheaded. Breathing hard, she clung onto him trying to stay upright while she recovered her senses.

Jen lapped at Jane's pussy as she came all over her face. She licked her lips and swallowed as much as she could. The taste of Jane on her lips and the hard fucking she was receiving again pushed her to the edge. "Daddy, please can I cum?! Please Daddy please," Jen pleaded with him. She almost lost it when she felt Jane kneel at her side and felt her tongue run across her hard nipples. She cried out "Fuck! Please Daddy! Please!"

"No you may not. Hold it for your Daddy like a good little girl," he said, "You know how I love the sound of your begging."

"Please Daddy! Please! Fuck! Daddy I am a good girl! Please," Jen pleaded over and over again. She felt the orgasm about to explode, "FUCK! PLEASE!!"

"What do you think, Jane?" he asked her friend, "Do you think this slut deserves to cum?"

"Hmmm," Jane said, getting into the game, "I guess she did just makemecum, so I suppose it's OK."

"Please Daddy! Please Mistress! I will do anything," Jen begged. At this point, she truly would do anything either of them asked for. She was on the verge of cumming. She tried to slow down the pace of the thrusts to slow down the build up. Instead, she felt her Daddy notice and he sped up, making her beg all the louder. Jane saw this too and twisted her nipples savagely as her other hand found its way to Jen's swollen clit. Jen was contracting every muscle she could to stop herself from cumming but it made it worse, "ANYTHING! I will fucking do anything! Please... FUCK...DADDY!"

"Will you agree to let me teach Jane how to use a flogger with you as the subject?" he asked her.

"Oh fuck!" Jen moaned, "Yes, Yes, anything you want... PLEASE let me cum!"

Jane turned and looked at him wide eyed, then eyed her friend and slowly licked her lips. The thought of using the flogger on Jen made her nipples harden into little points and her cunt tingle deliciously.

SubOnWheels
SubOnWheels
169 Followers