Daddy's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slurp it all up like the nasty slut you are, and do a good job."

I thrust my piggy face, nose and all into the trough, sucking in as much of it as I can. Just as I start to drown in it, He pulls my head out and throws me down on the floor. He drags me across the dirt by my hair, as I scream with pain. He's suddenly turned violent on me again, and I struggle to kick my legs along as He pulls me across the farm.

"I told you earlier that I would not tolerate a slow bitch pig. Now hurry the fuck up."

I oink and cry as He pulls me along. He leads me to the back of the barn, and opens a door to the bathroom. He throws me in the bathtub, and I just miss hitting my head on the porcelain. He leaves me in the tub crying, and walks out. As I sit there in tears wondering what's next, He comes back with my bag, my dress and shoes, and an alarm clock in His hands.

I'm still sitting in the tub looking up at Him, covered in mud and piss, crying my eyes out like a child.

"Grow up piggy. If you think that was bad, you're in for a surprise. I'm going to take very good care of my little pig slut tonight, so stop crying now."

He sets my things down on the counter, and fusses with the clock. He sets it on the sink, and turns to leave the room.

"I want you looking clean and perfect for tonight whore. Rinse yourself off, clean every fold and crevice, and put your face back on. Put your hair in pigtails, and make sure everything is clean. You have exactly 30 minutes to finish, and I'll be back to fetch you when this alarm goes off. If you know what's good for you, you won't be late."

Tbc..

12